Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 2:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 5:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 2:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 1:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 1:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 156 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 154 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, healthyreader

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Stella vs Kelly

3 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Stella vs Kelly - Page 2 Empty Re: Stella vs Kelly

Post by luffy316 Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:41 am

Stella gasped as she was gripped and lifted up, tumbling along with the move and landing with her furry, scent clinging jugs in her face all the same, though at least not so oppressively so and Stella a bit dazed at the moment. She'd try to crawl after her to reclaim her grip.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by JaPandAnime917 Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:20 am

Kelly took a moment to regain her composure and then turned around to see Stella staggering. "aww come on now Stella, is that the best you've got?" Kelly said playfully. Kelly crawled very slowly but sensually towards Stella as she put her soft hands of her fluffy shoulders and pushed her down on her back then sat on her belly. she then puckered up her lips and leaned in licking her lips. "let's have a taste shall we?!"

JaPandAnime917

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:49 pm

Stella grunted as she was pushed back, but her eyes widened a bit at the licking. "Mm, if you think you can handle it, sweet cheeks," she grinned, running her warm hands over Kelly's breasts before leaning up to initiate the full-on kiss herself

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by JaPandAnime917 Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:41 pm

"mmmm oh yes I can handle it" Kelly stuck her long wet tongue in stella's mouth then sucked some of her saliva out and kept it swirling inside her cute cheeks. "hey stella" Kelly said sexually "I'm sorry I have to do this so soon but I want to end this quick so get ready!"

JaPandAnime917

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:11 pm

"Hmm," Stella hummed with an amused grin, licking at Kelly's tongue in reply playfully and none the wiser, really, of her plan. "If you can end it at all, little girl," she'd chide, arching herself backward to try and stretch her tail up, hoping to get it around Kelly's neck and yank her down backward to swing up and straddle her

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by JaPandAnime917 Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:55 pm

Kelly's confidence at that moment dropped swiftly. "grrrrrrrrrrr" Kelly growled irritated at stella's constant cockiness and even more of the fact that kelt began to doubt herself. "oh yeah well taste this" Kelly lunged her head back and looked up while gargling her saliva and as she looked back down at stella's furry face she noticed her tail reaching for her neck slowly but surely. Kelly panicked but thought she might be able to distract her with this incoming spit. she puckered her lips and aimed right for the center of the skunkette's flawless face. "PTOOOOOOOH" stella's face was completely covered in both her own and kelly's sticky, smelly, wet spit!!

JaPandAnime917

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:45 pm

"Ughhh!!!" Stella barely had time to suspect when she saw her gargle but was blindsided by the spit, tail retracting as she staggered back, wiping at her face but the spit smoothie sticking to her fur. "That's DISGUSTING!" she cried out, all but tripping onto the bed behind her as she spit (ironically enough) in distaste as she kept wiping herself down.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by JaPandAnime917 Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:19 pm

"oh no you don't sweetie!" Kelly crawled on top of stella as she was desperately trying to wipe the potent, nasty spit off her fuzzy face. "don't think I'll let you wipe all my hard earned spit off your face, this is just the beginning" Kelly said with a smirk. before she began, Kelly leaned back and slowly and sensually slid off her panties to reveal her cute, shiny, lucious, peachy bum. she couldn't risk letting this go on too long so it was now or never to break out her trademark move. "I think it's time you had a facial my skunky friend" (also the smell of Stellas raunchy rear end was giving Kelly an oncoming migraine).

JaPandAnime917

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:45 pm

'Ughh," Stella hardly had the time to note Kelly removing her panties, trying to kick out angrily to landed her padded foot into her ass and shove her back to try and regain some of her footing

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by JaPandAnime917 Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:04 pm

Kelly got nudged forward as Stellas furry foot came colliding into her bum "umphhhh" but she pushed back with even more strength to keep her under control and held down her arms and quickly turned around to get in position to facial her. "ptooooh! ptoooh! ptoooh" Kelly launched loogey after loogey of spit at Stella's face. "hehehehe I can keep this up all day but...." Kelly had spit in her face about 20 times until her face was completely covered by icky spit. Kelly noticed an opening as Stella squinted her eyes due to the sticky smelly fluid over her eyes and shifted with her bum arched over Stellas wet, stinky face. she wiggled it back and forth to tease and taunt the skunkette. "hehehe don't worry I'm very thorough with my facials. your face will be completely different in about.....well as long as I want hahahahaha" she then began to lower her smelly bum on to Stella and wipe her stink on her face. ( Kelly barely ever washes her bum )

JaPandAnime917

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next