Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 143 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 143 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hentai Submission Match: Marissa Von Kraus (D) vs James Elforn

2 posters

Go down

Hentai Submission Match: Marissa Von Kraus (D) vs James Elforn Empty Hentai Submission Match: Marissa Von Kraus (D) vs James Elforn

Post by Leon564 Fri Mar 08, 2024 8:35 am

Tonight was going to be an interesting night. Because tonight James was going to be having a match with Marissa, his friend whom he's had some shared benefits with. And he gets to be her first match up from joining the community of AFW. Smiling warmly and softly, he sits on the bench with a fidgety foot. Already dressed in his red shorts and matching sneakers. Tapping his foot rapidly, James jumps up like an anxious rabit as soon as he heard they were preparing the fighters' intros.

Rushing to the stage he waited in the dark as the accouner/referee took her time hyping up the crowd. James stayed smirking lightly and couldn't help but continue tapping his foot until finally the lights came onto him. Smiling more actively he immediately jumped out with a burst of energy. His theme for the match was rather update and certainly added to his flair.

Getting the girls and guys hyped up, he bounces around from one side to the next giving them all a few hand shakes and hive fives. A couple fan girls tried to get his attention with some quick chest flashing. He replied with a sly wink and blew them a kiss. As the theme got to its ending, he energetically gripped at the higher ropes and quickly launched himself up and over the ropes. Rolling into the ring and rising to stand with a showman's flairing expression. As soon as he finished, he walked himself to his corner of the ring and leaned into it, tapping his foot again and smiling as he waited to watch Marissa make her entrance.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn
Leon564
Leon564

Back to top Go down

Hentai Submission Match: Marissa Von Kraus (D) vs James Elforn Empty Re: Hentai Submission Match: Marissa Von Kraus (D) vs James Elforn

Post by KarlKraus Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:20 am

Marissa usually stands behind the ropes when her patrons like the veteran KObra or even her close friend Akira Kōhai, but tonight it would with someone quite special. She was nervous, knowing that the outcome of the match would be an interesting sight for the crowd. Although the beautiful baroness shook her head as it wasn’t her first rodeo with James Elforn.

The lady quickly suited up into her rather special yet casual outfit before heading out of the locker room, brushing her hair in the air. Her heels tapped the ground with an echo until she would walk the gate, shutting off the said echoes by the crowd’s roars and cheers for both parties. She quickly spotted James and with a smirk, she climbed the ring like the vampire she is. The milady joined her side of the ring, making sure that her opponent would fully enjoy the view of her magnificent curves. She’d have her back turned on him, swaying her butt for him and focused her stretches for her arms and back, popping a few spots in the meantime. “Long time no see James~” Marissa teasingly said with a lustrous tone, before laying down on the ropes of her corner.
KarlKraus
KarlKraus

Back to top Go down

Hentai Submission Match: Marissa Von Kraus (D) vs James Elforn Empty Re: Hentai Submission Match: Marissa Von Kraus (D) vs James Elforn

Post by Leon564 Sun Mar 10, 2024 3:38 am

James' fidgeting slowed down to an almost stop as he watched Marissa make her way up to and the into the ring. Relaxing a little bit more as the two exchanged a knowing and sultry look to each other. James couldn't help himself but smirk and smile as Marissa put on a little rear view show for him as she stretched herself. "Been a while m'lady~ I heard that I was going to get matched up with you and couldn't help myself. I've saved up quite a bit to load you up niiiice and deeply~ Also I made sure to make myself extra sweet tonight as a little snack, win or lose♡ A lady should always enjoy a nice drink after and really hot and intense match~"

James spoke with his incredibly flirty but happy and considerate voice that the crowd wasn't used to hearing. Sure he had been flirty with prior opponents but this one felt more personal and real. As James spoke as well, he first put one of his hands over his lower torso. Near his crotch. There he rubbed it slowly and even used his thumb to pull down the shorts for Marissa to see that it was all skin underneath. No underwear to get in her way. Then towards the end of his response he outstretched his neck and traced with his thumb from the bottom of his jaw's backside down to his collarbone. Giving Marissa the wink at the end. "I don't intend on losing tonight though my dear~"
Leon564
Leon564

Back to top Go down

Post by KarlKraus Mon Apr 01, 2024 3:36 am

Marissa had a little adventure with her opponent in the past and since then they barely got in touch, which made her kinda forget at a point how such a tease James was. She’d throw him a nice wink in return before replacing her thong, revealing a little surprise for the handsome wolf of love; she wasn’t wearing anything underneath it. Her hips slowly swayed side to side in excitement, the heat getting into her especially with her sweet black jacket, making her sweat and lightly unzipping it, revealing those lovely shiny breasts partially covered by her black shirt. “You truly know how to please a woman ya silly wolf~ But mark my words, it won’t be your neck that I’ll suck it dry tonight~” *The baroness said before lightly raising her head up, licking her vampiric fangs while giving the crowd a taste of her horrifying aura, her hair shadowing half of her face while her red eyes glowed bright. Marissa swung her neck side to side, cracking it loud and clear before she sensually walked to the center of the ring, her heels tapping into the mat of the ring and crossed her arms underneath her breasts, lightly pushing them up so they could look even bigger.
KarlKraus
KarlKraus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down