Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 117 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 115 Guests :: 2 Bots

Bare, CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Renee Steinhauser Interview with Cami Atlas

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Renee Steinhauser Interview with Cami Atlas - Page 2 Empty Re: The Renee Steinhauser Interview with Cami Atlas

Post by Cleomori Sat Feb 03, 2024 1:21 pm

"Yona actually has a new girlfriend—another wrestler with the promotion, Phoebe Vermillion. Do you have any thoughts on her? Do you think you four would do a tag team match against each other sometime? Or at least, would you aim for Yona's girlfriend in a 1 on 1?"

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

The Renee Steinhauser Interview with Cami Atlas - Page 2 Empty Re: The Renee Steinhauser Interview with Cami Atlas

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Sat Feb 03, 2024 4:03 pm

“Listen. I ain’t a wrestler who only fights people based off of revenge; unlike my rival. I couldn’t care less for who my rival is dating. But if Yona’s girlfriend does want to fight me in the ring, I’ll be ready to take her on and win. Even if Yona comes to the aid of her girlfriend, I’ll still kick their asses.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleomori Sat Feb 03, 2024 11:45 pm

"Well, actually. Phoebe has, in fact, shown some interest in wanting to fight you, but that's between you two to settle. For now, do you consider staying around AFW, or after such a hard loss that you'll return to LAW?"

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Sun Feb 04, 2024 2:03 pm

“I’m kinda a cross-promotional talent here in AFW. People will be wondering if I’ll return back to LAW once this is over. But I’m gonna be honest, I feel like AFW is another home to me. So to answer your question Cami, no. No I won’t be returning to LAW; or at least not when I need to come back yet.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleomori Sun Feb 04, 2024 4:29 pm

"I'll be honest, I'm more of a Renee fan than a Yona fan, so I might be a bit biased, but I honestly think you deserved the title. Do you think, in the future, you'll ever try to go for the belt again?"

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Sun Feb 04, 2024 4:48 pm

“Maybe next time if I ever get the opportunity. But for now, I’ll just have to wait for my next opportunity to have a chance to get the Hardcore belt. Not trying to be a sore loser here but I hope Yona fail to capture the belt at Avalanche.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleomori Sun Feb 04, 2024 5:00 pm

"Outside of your rivalry with Yona, do you have anyone else you're going after? Maybe a new rival or someone you see as a threat?"

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Sun Feb 04, 2024 7:25 pm

“Nope. I have no problem with anyone in the AFW. Maybe Phoebe since she wants a piece of me. But my main focus is that bitch Yona. Her crimes will not get away with it.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleomori Sun Feb 04, 2024 7:51 pm

"What was that?" A mysterious voice said, the woman came out of the shadows and revealed herself to be none other than Phoebe herself, "I kept my mouth shut for long enough, since Yona wanted to deal with you herself, but I'm not going to let you get in between our relationship anymore. Why can't you leave my girlfriend alone?!"

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Sun Feb 04, 2024 7:59 pm

Renegade would look at Phoebe and was very confused about what she was talking about.

“I’m sorry. Who are you again? Did a fan gain access to the backstage area? I’m sorry Cami but I think we should phone in security real quick for this strange and possibly dangerous individual in the backstage area.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next