Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 2:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 5:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 2:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 1:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 1:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 156 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 154 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Nah, I'd smother. Royal Scarlet vs Reva Devonport

2 posters

Go down

Nah, I'd smother. Royal Scarlet vs Reva Devonport Empty Nah, I'd smother. Royal Scarlet vs Reva Devonport

Post by Jstruggs716 Fri Dec 29, 2023 12:52 am

"Ladies and Gentlemen! The following contest is a Sixty Minute Smother Iron Woman Match! Where you must earn points by pinfall, submission or knockout with a smother hold without any rope break if it's a smother hold in one hour and whoever has the points by the end WINS! The crowd cheers after the ring announcer, who was dressed nicely with a black suit, explains the rules of the match. Liking these rules as it meant they were in for a long match filled with tons of smothers between the beautiful busty and curvy women while they watched in the comfort of their seat! "And in case of a tie, we will have a tiebreaker where the wrestlers will go until one of them scores another point." The Ring Announcer added before beginning the induction.

"Inducting first. Weighing in at one hundred and thirty five pounds, She is "THE JUSTICE CAT" RRRRROOOOOOYYAAALLL SSSCCAARREEEELLLLLLTTTTTTT!" The crowd erupted in cheers louder than before! Getting super hyped with the induction of the AFW scarlet heroine, especially her "Superhero" theme song: Hero by Skillet starts playing around the arena! Making this already hyped crowd even more hyped and could hardly wait any longer for Royal Scarlet's arrival!... And luckily they didn't have to.

"Looks like I'm up." The scarlet clad cat-themed heroine noted, standing in a gorilla position. "Wish me luck!" She asked the backstage workers, which they gladly given to her before walking out from behind the curtain to entrance ramp where she received a very warm but loud welcome of the cheers from the fans! Excited that the lovely, busty heroine was finally here! Scarlet had a big smile on her face, so big that you can see her bright, glistening white teeth, truly happy and appreciate the reaction all these fans are giving her and more of it! Scarlet balled up her fist and raised it in the air high to rally and pump them up even more while also posing for the cameras, which works! As The audience was getting more and more excited for the upcoming smother match while taking pictures of her with their phones and cameras!
Spoiler:
Once that was done, Scarlet began walking down the ramp with her big boobs and butt bouncing up-and-down, which earn her some whisper and more cheers from the fans, who were already getting turned on by the thought of the gorgeous women smothering each other for a hour, but now they were barely able to contain what's inside their pants and masturbating right there in their SEATS! This made Scarlet smile nervously as this remembers although it isn't a hentai match, it is kinda lewd and not a match she would particular ask for. But the ones she does ask for: Matches against heels, aligns with this match... or specifically with the person she's going against. As the booker did find her a baddie that she could beat up but said baddie had requested to choose the stipulation of the match, which the booker saw only fair since Scarlet was getting the type she wanted. And begrudgingly she agreed it was fair.

The Masked Wrestler doesn't really anything about her opponent named Reva Devonport except for she was a heel and likes lewd matches. Well, Royal Scarlet is SURELY going to give her all the SMOTHER she want and smother the villainy out of her~!

Scarlet high fives the fans before arriving to the ringside where she climbs up the steel up onto the ring apron, grabs the ropes and use them to jump into the ring and lands inside of the ring like a superhero! Scarlet gets up to her feet, then gets the mic from the ring announcer and began speaking to the fans. "Hey there, everybody! How are Ya'll doing tonight?" The crowd cheered loudly in response, causing Scarlet to smirk a little before waiting for them to die down. "Hm. That's good to nice hear. And I'm also doing good as well. But I might not be in a few minutes from I'm told." The crowd started letting out worried gasps with slight concern looks on their face. "As I was told that my opponent is big, strong, and tough. I was even told that I will probably smother out and there's no way of me winning... You wanna know what I said?" "WHAT?!" The audience asked in unison, wondering what she said with some even worrying that she even agree with them "...I said... "Nah, I'd smother." The heroine declared with a proud smirk on her face as the fans stood in silence for a moment before erupting in cheers that almost shook the arena!

Scarlet walked over to the corner and climbed up to the middle rope with one hand holding a mic to her face while the other is balled up into a fist and pumping up-and-down, along with her ample chest to hype the crowd more! "WHO WANTS TO SEE ME SMOTHER A BADDIE OUT AND MADE THEM CHANGE THEIR WAYS?! Scarlet shouted out in mic with the crowd chanted in unison "MMMMMMMEEEEEEEE!" as a reply. Liking that answer, The Justice Cat leap down off the ropes with a proud smile, giving the mic back to the ring announcer, then went to the corner and await patiently for her opponent arrival.

Jstruggs716

Back to top Go down

Nah, I'd smother. Royal Scarlet vs Reva Devonport Empty Re: Nah, I'd smother. Royal Scarlet vs Reva Devonport

Post by RJD Sun Dec 31, 2023 10:56 pm

From the moment Scarlet appeared on the ramp the fiery justice fighter was very animated, in turn the crowd returned and surpassed that energy in their support. Great, she was the fan sweetheart type, the redheaded Amazon rolled her eyes, anticipation how irritating her rival probably would prove to be as she watched backstage.

Reva's music played and the giantess confidently walked out onto the ramp, a light low effort wave throwing up towards the crowd in general before the large redhead made her way down to the ring, entering it and making her way over towards the corner Scarlet was in.

" Change my ways huh? And you think you're going to do that do you?! " The proud fighter said confidently, letting her opponent respond, though regardless of what she said Reva would have the same plan of action. Reva simply tried to place her hands on Scarlet! Grappling the big busty hero before trying to push her back first into her corner to start the match hot!

The ref scrambled to call for the bell. Reva wasn't waiting,she came to fight!

Back to top Go down