by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 128 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 125 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Blue_Snakie, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Who's the Biggest Shill? | Morgan vs Noomi

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Who's the Biggest Shill? | Morgan vs Noomi - Page 8 Empty Re: Who's the Biggest Shill? | Morgan vs Noomi

Post by 3ho Thu Dec 28, 2023 6:23 am

A smile cracked on Morgan's face as she closed her eyes to shake her head in disbelief. This woman was the definition of confidence. Every little move she made, it seemed, was only made to further her control of the situation. That palm rubbing before it clamped down was a clear statement of that. Well that and enjoying it all, too.

Morgan was enjoying it, too, but she never was forthcoming. Magician's secrets and all that, but she did illustrate this by her arms tightening around Noomi's waist, squeezing her for a moment before it lightened just a bit to prevent the weary blonde from wearing her arms out. She lifted her head and met Noomi's gaze, her glare turning into something more salaciously mischievous. "If you wanna be let go, you're gonna have to make me."

She flicked a quick glance to those black painted lips before returning to Noomi's eyes. It may have been a small hint but Morgan liked to play difficult but she might have been hoping Noomi would take what she wanted as well. Morgan wouldn't tell. Unless she had to.

"Go on. Make me."

Her arms tightened, deciding to give Noomi a little discomfort to possibly give a sense of urgency as if Noomi's whole dominate display would become undone by a little squeezing...
3ho
3ho

Back to top Go down

Who's the Biggest Shill? | Morgan vs Noomi - Page 8 Empty Re: Who's the Biggest Shill? | Morgan vs Noomi

Post by Yori Thu Dec 28, 2023 6:50 am

"I'll just have to then... no other way than to make you do what I want." Those crystalline eyes of hers wrinkled in the studio lighting as she smirked. Any surprise she might have had by Morgan playing alone was quickly overshadowed by interest in continuing with where they had left off on the couch earlier. She already knew what piece of her merchandise she would have the blond rep for her next so there was a bit of undressing that needed to be done. All in due time, however, she wanted to set the mood a bit more.

Noome shifted her weight so she could rest herself more on Morgan’s side, tucking her legs in to firmly straddle her thigh. She had left her hand draped over the girl's chest, fingertips glazing over the surface of her pillowy curve, paying closer attention to where her nipple lay beneath the fabric. She let her bosom rest over the top of the rest of Morgan’s chest, pressing the girl down beneath her while she leaned in close, happy to devour her again.

She went for the throat, leaving Morgan’s lips free from her touch. She had already left more than one hickey on the magician’s skin, it was time to leave a few more of her marks. Her lips were greeting to pace a trail along her collar, only stopping her teasing to take in a more passionate kiss where she nibbled and suckled at the woman’s neck. Her ears perked and eager to hear the sound that would come from her opponent, enjoying how she tried to hold them in but ultimately failed.

Her body rocked up against Morgan, a rhythmic grind that worked in motion with her curious fingers and voracious kisses. She has let her knee pull back from its harsher thrusts, replacing it with a full thigh gliding between her legs to give her loins a muted thump.

Back to top Go down

Post by 3ho Thu Dec 28, 2023 7:59 am

The die was cast.

Morgan was prepared to embrace the nature of this. Well, embrace her. Noomi. There might have been others on the roster who could have slithered their way past the blonde's defenses to prey on that wanton desire to feel helpless for a change. Few of those could do so with such confidence. At one point, she was determined to go down fighting, to make Noomi work for any satisfaction but even in that, Morgan felt like she was losing. The very notion of Morgan being made to do what Noomi wanted was secretly thrilling and she desperately wanted to see where it would go.

Noomi slid to the side and instinctively, Morgan's arms wrapped themselves up along the streamer's back, embracing her needingly as if she was afraid they'd part. It made her body turn slightly, as her arm on the other side had to reach over to keep the embrace up. The result became a tangled mess of limbs as the pair started to motion against each other, Noomi moving to fluster and work Morgan up and for Morgan, it was a struggle to resist and keep her composure.

With Noomi's target becoming clear, Morgan did her part by sliding her head back in a full tilt, giving the streamer plenty of neckline to work with. The hand to her breast and the thigh gliding across her sex were exciting but none worked harder than Morgan's own mind. Her thoughts filled of the marks of possession she had on her, how the streamer always found a way to be on top of her, what she'd do next...

The blonde's breathing became labored in loud, excited pants. She fidgeted, preferring to squirm and writhe more to Noomi's touch. "Nuugh..." It was quiet and stifled through gritted teeth but the blonde couldn't resist letting out an audible sound to the other's touch.

She wanted more.

"Noomi..." Morgan's voice was quiet, barely above a whisper as her call to the other came from between breaths. Her lips quivered in hesitation as she never liked to share her secrets. But this time, she wanted to.

Why not give in?

"...Insult me." A request, quieter than Morgan's call before and her cheeks instantly lit up in a full blush when it escaped her lips. The meaning was likely bizarre and the request, sudden. The plead was clumsy, desperate and most definitely pathetic but for long as Morgan had been at the center stage, she had felt an attraction to her own humiliation on stage. It wasn't always but it was there, repressed, but given the situation now, she could only think of that same phrase from before.
3ho
3ho

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:31 pm

Noomi’s hot breath rolled over Morgan’s neck as she withdrew her lips, nuzzling against the woman's neck. The request, more like a confession, was unexpected but invited. The normal lull of a gentle defeat was seemingly not needed here as the blond writhed beneath her touch and longed to be belittled by her powerlessness. Noomi was all too happy to give her just what she wanted.

“You’re giving it up easier than I thought, you must be a big fan of mine.” her hand dragged down the smooth fabric of Morgan’s top, resting at the tight band that secured it to her body. Her fingers pressed down into her skin, slowly wriggling their way under the fabric until her hand slipped beneath. Once within it slithered up her breast to claim it once more, hand taking firm groping grasps at her body while pinching her nipple between her fingers and thumb. “I want to hear you moaning my name like the little slut you are. My little slut.

Noomi kissed roughly across the girl's neck, seeking out her ear again she ran her tongue over the ridge of it, breathing hotly against it. Her free hand combed through Morgan's hair she nibbled at her earlobe, quietly whispering to the girl she took her. “The moment that door shut you were mine. You tried but I’m just better, in every way. Smarter… stronger… sexier… probably better at magic too by the way I made your chances disappear.”

Noomi lifted her head to search out Morgan’s lips again, claiming them in a passionate kiss. There was no gentle lead in, no coyness to be found as she forced her tongue inside again. She made herself known immediately with a muffled moan as her tongue made the space its own and would subdue Morgan's own tongue once again. All the while a dull thumping pervaded the room, each time she humped the downed magician, dragging her thigh between her legs with increasing force, doing the work her more delicate instruments were more capable of with simple brutish hammering. When their lips parted she remained oppressively close, clenching her fingers in the blond’s hair to forcibly keep her from turning away.Beg for it. I want to hear you admit how much you want it, slut. Tell me how bad you want it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8