Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Yesterday at 11:33 pm

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Yesterday at 11:20 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Yesterday at 11:17 pm

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by killcarrion Yesterday at 11:16 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Sun May 12, 2024 11:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Femi Zahara vs Bianca Garcia

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Femi Zahara vs Bianca Garcia - Page 3 Empty Re: Femi Zahara vs Bianca Garcia

Post by Cleomori Sat Nov 25, 2023 1:24 pm

Femi laughed like a giddy old kook, yanking the strands of Bianca's bangs, and pulling them upwards, exposing her forehead. She was a bit old-fashioned, and felt that AFW was starting to lack the classic tactic of humiliation—Femi pulling out a graffiti canister and spraying loser on the side of her face. She didn't return to wrestling to become champion or anything, but she at least wanted to make it fun for her.

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by Simone Sat Nov 25, 2023 1:29 pm

"Now granny you are overstepping." Bianca got a little mad, she wanted lewds not this shit. She started to Elbow Femi aggresively like she never did before. "Ok you wanna do this fine i'll prove to all that you are just a 100+ year old grandma, but i will taste your body first!" If she could get free from Femi grasp she would tackle her into the corner and start stripping her!
Simone
Simone

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleomori Sat Nov 25, 2023 4:47 pm

Femi was shocked by the elbow, taking the hit to the chest—dropping the can and falling back to the ropes. She realized that her opponent was getting serious, but before she could do anything, she was tackled hard onto the ropes by Bianca. Her back leaned far on the ropes, her head almost popping out of the ring. She had to admit, she must've underestimated her opponent, the blue-haired sexual deviant, stripping her of her attire. She gasped, her face turning as red as a cherry, trying to push Bianca away to no use; far stronger than she made herself out to be beforehand. However, she wasn't going to let herself be exposed nude to the world, after years of hiding her babies behind a leotard. She kicked her away from her, but by then, she had already lost her top, the brunette quick to wrap her arm around her breasts, throwing an unfocused punch into the air, hoping that it'd land on her opponent.
"You horny little rascal!"

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by Simone Sun Nov 26, 2023 12:42 am

"Woah almost dear, whats wrong grandma embarassed? I knew it you're hiding something..." Bianca couldn't believe Femi reaction at all, if She was old why She was this embarassed? Something was off and She would discover It. For now She decided to kick Femi in the gut After dodging Her punch to drag Her in the center and try for a powerbomb!
Simone
Simone

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleomori Sun Nov 26, 2023 12:55 am

Femi couldn't believe that Bianca was hiding such strength and skill, behind her horny exterior. She gasped, a hard jab thrusting against her belly, the chubby brunette wheezing as she collapsed to the canvas—grabbed quickly and put into a powerbomb before she could even get a chance to remember where she was. In the moment of impact, Femi's weight meant nothing as she had a light bounce from the canvas, rolled on her side. By then, her legs and hands have gone limp, not many signs of energy or bravado in her state. The referee suspected that she was unconscious, but after a few light smacks to the face, she faced the man; it was Aya's personal referee, Danny. He analyzed her every feature, looking on in amazement. He wouldn't have ever imagined himself being in the same room as his master's sister. He nodded his head, at the woman, slowly gaining her composure, as she began to pick herself up. He let her go and moved to the side, Femi furious that she had almost lost to her opponent. She beat on her chest like a gorilla, and charged at Bianca, tackling her into the turnbuckle with enough strength to move the ring slightly—the audience gasping in unison.

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by Simone Sun Nov 26, 2023 1:13 am

"OOOFFFF!! Whats wrong make you mad? Listen i Just wanna enjoy this, don't make It hard." Bianca liked Femi audacity to charge at Her but She wanted lewd and Will obtain It even if took Her to a lose, so After Femi charged at Her Bianca started to kiss Femi passionately while groping One breast and try to slip down another hand into Her bottoms!
Simone
Simone

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleomori Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:46 am

Femi gulped, and now flustered, stumbled back and trying to pull away, but Bianca had a good grip. She dragged her by the breasts, the brunette wheezing in pleasure; she took a step forward, stomping on her opponent's gut—her fingers creeping towards her vagina. She tried to take it like a champ, but squirted heavily on her opponent's face, the woman falling onto her knees in exhaustion.

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by Simone Sun Nov 26, 2023 11:27 am

"Ahh already? I want more fuck!" Bianca picked Femi up to kiss and grope her again while placing Her into a bearhug with One hand! "Gimme more Granny i wanna get smothered by those tits!"Bianca squeezed with all of Her might but She was open since She was doing that with One arm!
Simone
Simone

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleomori Sun Nov 26, 2023 12:42 pm

The plump veteran howled and bellowed like a wounded dog, her belly squeezed back by Bianca's tightening grip. She was beginning to get overwhelmed; she looked over at her daughter, disappointment on her face. Femi had come into the match pretty optimistic at her prospects, but it seems both her and her daughter were in over their heads, her redheaded child having lost her return match, while Femi stayed currently manhandled by her devious opponent. It left her with a respect for her granddaughter, the heel being able to practically bulldoze through her competition as if it were nothing.
If she wanted to meet Yona, she was going to have to prove herself. At least, that's what she thought, kicking her bare feet against Bianca's midriff, and flipped back on her hands, spinning herself swiftly, and unexpectedly from someone of her weight class, sending a hard kick to Bianca's face.
"Sorry! You seem lovely, but I'm going to win this one way or another!"

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by Simone Sun Nov 26, 2023 1:38 pm

"Ughh!! ... ?? Ohh i understand now.. fine <3" Bianca noticed Femi looking at someone, that was when she understand what was going on... She closed in on Femi again and whispered: "Ok i'll do this just for you, i'm not this evil but if you want to win i want you to smother me at the end... deal?" Bianca after that went back waiting for Femi next move, she didn't want to break her opponent but just want to have fun!
Simone
Simone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next