Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 171 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 170 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A reunion for Lucette?

Go down

A reunion for Lucette? Empty A reunion for Lucette?

Post by NobuharuKinjo Mon Nov 20, 2023 4:25 pm

After a rather bad outcome with Ryan Knight and John Carnaby and their separation, Lucy decided to return to AFW thanks to Daiki Higurashi, the famous Talon Charge Ranger after she was saved from the Serpentine Cartel and their leader, Zaphiel Bleck. She never thought that she still had the passion to re-enter the world of wrestling, even after she distanced away from her associates and losing her friends through time. She felt lonely at first, until she saw someone familiar at a glance. She saw a blonde girl with pink tips on her hair, a familiar-looking hair scarf on top shaped like a pair of rabbit's ear and a familiar attire. A pair of black jean shorts, with black and white striped leggings, Doc Martins and a long-sleeved beige ROOTS t-shirt with a beaver on it.

"Hold on, isn't that... Gabbie?" said Lucy as she shed tears of joy upon glancing the Canadian kickboxer passing by.

Gabbie looked around and saw the twintailed girl recognizing her. She never knew who she was, but she approached the British girl and sat beside her. "Hi there, I heard you called me. What's your name?" said Gabbie.

"Oh, I'm Lucy Grange. I used to be in AFW until well.. some shit happened but, I returned thanks to a kind person who saved me from my Dad's killer and his gang. Anyways, I mistook you for someone who I used to be friends with back in the past. Sadly she left without a word or two, but she looked like you. She fought against me once, won fair and square and we became friends after that day. Yeah, it's very sad to lose someone so valuable" replied Lucy.

"I see. Well, you can consider me as her uhh... reincarnation? A rebooted version of her? Heheh, just anything you wanted to refer me as. But I hope we can be pals, or even better, besties. I'll make it up to you. I will do my best to be like your previous Gabbie, though I never met her. I came from the same hometown as hers but yeah, you can say we're probably... distantly related. Whaddaya say?" said Gabbie with a smile.

Lucy nodded in agreement and cuddled Gabbie. She never thought her old friend would return in another form, though it wasn't the same Gabbie as before. But Lucy has to live with the facts that she will never see the Gabbie she used to be with, and move on with the new one. And so, a new friendship was forged on that day.

"If you don't mind... may I call you Lucette?" said Gabbie. "Sure, as long as it's not something defamatory or something that makes me pissed, I'm in!" replied Lucy. The two decided to go to Snack Safari to grab a bite to celebrate their newly forged friendship. Gabbie would order the usual, curry rice while Lucy was still looking around the menu.

A reunion for Lucette? Chara-Studio-2023-11-07-22-53-24-Render

Gabbie Seri-chan Lucette Nico
et al.
NobuharuKinjo
NobuharuKinjo

Location : VIP Box inside the AFWDome (taking Tatyina's place roflmao)

http://linktr.ee/fargusno

Back to top Go down