Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 153 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 153 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hade's Plague: The Four Horsemen of AFW

Go down

Most Likely to get a Championship first?

Hade's Plague: The Four Horsemen of AFW Vote_lcap67%Hade's Plague: The Four Horsemen of AFW Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 4 ]
Hade's Plague: The Four Horsemen of AFW Vote_lcap17%Hade's Plague: The Four Horsemen of AFW Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
Hade's Plague: The Four Horsemen of AFW Vote_lcap16%Hade's Plague: The Four Horsemen of AFW Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 1 ]
Hade's Plague: The Four Horsemen of AFW Vote_lcap0%Hade's Plague: The Four Horsemen of AFW Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

Hade's Plague: The Four Horsemen of AFW Empty Hade's Plague: The Four Horsemen of AFW

Post by Cleomori Tue Oct 31, 2023 5:33 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Wrestling Information
Preferred Matches: Any
Strongest Member: Yona Giovanni
Strategist: Phoebe Vermillion
Face of the Team: Hazel Suzuya
Signature Moves: Alley Oop + Frog Splash
Entrance Theme:

Teammate's Comments on Theme
⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙
Yona: "Eh, I mean, the rapping goes pretty hard."
Hazel: "Ehehe, silly anime band.."
Iris: "I know, my taste in music is fantastic!"
Phoebe: "I'm the fucking leader, and I didn't even get a say in the decision!!"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Matches (AFW Record)
W - 2 | L - 0

The Hade's Plague vs Al-Mansour School of Fun
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Hade's Plague vs Team Cuties: Yona's Birthday Blast!
https://www.afwrpg.com/t22701-team-cuties-vs-hade-s-plague#577362

Last edited by Cleomori on Wed Nov 29, 2023 7:19 pm; edited 10 times in total

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Hade's Plague: The Four Horsemen of AFW Empty The Horsemen Archives: Tape #1 (The Formation)

Post by Cleomori Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:06 pm

Yona had reunited with her former co-worker, Mr. Phillipeli, after her match against Taraab Nasir. After her humiliating loss, she was hardly in the mood to talk, but she still indulged her old friend and caught up with her. Yona learned about Iris's activities since leaving Greece, which was a useful conversation, but she did not give it much thought after that. She did not have time to think about it, but she would be approached again a few weeks later. She was joined this time by Hazel Suzuya and Phoebe Vermillion, two additional women. Since she had attended school with the former, of course, she was familiar with her. Indeed, Hazel appeared quite happy to see her, but even so, Yona never really liked her. She knew she was quite the weirdo, but once Iris offered her the opportunity to have a group of people that would fight for her, she couldn't exactly decline. It would be stupid of her to throw away such potential dropped on her lap. However, she joined their team on the condition that she wouldn't be the leader. She didn't want to be responsible for their faults, but she will be praised for their victories. She did help assign the role of leader to Phoebe, so at the very least, she contributed to that. She figured that Phoebe was the normal-ist out of all of them, so she gave it to her.

Last edited by Cleomori on Wed Nov 01, 2023 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Hade's Plague: The Four Horsemen of AFW Empty The Horsemen Archives: Tape #2 (The Conversation)

Post by Cleomori Wed Nov 01, 2023 3:37 pm

Horsemen Colors: Yona, Hazel, Iris, and Phoebe.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
After her victory against Hikaru Sawazaki, Yona casually strolled over to her room, kicking down the door in excitement. Hazel and Iris both leaped off the benches, startled by the racket that came from the entrance. The brunette was giddy at her performance minutes earlier, looking at her teammates with overwhelming confidence in her eyes as she shouted, "Heyyyy! Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy~!!"
⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙
Visualizer:
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"Yona! What the Hell?! You almost made me spill my drink!" Iris growled, unaware that the bottle in her hand had been leaking on the floor even before Yona arrived.
"Like you even need another drink; we should be looking for groups to have our first match against!"
Hazel sighed, crossing her arms in disapproval of her companion's behavior. Iris tried to nudge her with the bottle slightly, too dazed to even notice that there was nothing inside as she offered the blue-haired meathead a sip. Hazel snarled, placing her hands on Iris' neck and shaking her. The two were spouting insult after insult at each other, only interrupted once Yona started to chuckle cutely.
"Ahahah, it seems like Mio has grown some balls since we've last seen each other! I remember Iris used to bully the shit out of you!" Yona joked, the two beginning to grow on her, only a little. She had taken a win, so she might as well celebrate by indulging the two.
"Ah true. You do have a point. Well, you gotta know your worth, right?" Hazel softly commented, posing the question clearly towards Yona, the girl loosening her hold over the drunkard's neck.
"Nahhh, she's just taking advantage of the fact that she lifts way more than I do!" Iris declared, not giving Yona a moment to respond, "If I had some more muscle, I'd clearly whoop her ass like I used to back in the day..~!"
"I don't knowww, from what I remember, Mio was always pretty swole, I used to think it was impressive back then."
"Huh?! Really?! That's really flattering coming from the great Louise Heisenberg!"
"She ain't that greattt! I know the real thing: Yona Giovanni.. the most hated girl at our school. I mean, it was pretty fair; she did kick every girl's ass, but only I could see the parts of her that no one else has..~!"
"Like my pussy.."
"Like your sweet and caring side, eheh~"
"Eh?!"
"We used to both work together as sex workers-"
"She did it to make money to take care of her brotherrrr.. after we graduated, of course...~!"
"Lucky! You've got to see-"
"Let me stop you there. A lot of people have seen me naked; it's not all that impressive."
"I would like to say otherwise! She's got quite the nice set of breasts on her..~!"
Yona sighed, finally exhausted by Iris' love-hate relationship with her. The brunette sat on the bench, in between the two girls, so they could continue their conversation.
"Speaking about our childhood, why did you move out of Greece, Yona?"
Yona was paralyzed for a moment, her eyes widening and the image of her dead opponent consuming her mind in a dark fog. She clenched her fists, sweat trickling down her body. She tried to speak, but instead, she wheezed in anxiety. By then, Hazel had begun to worry, asking if Yona was alright, but she quickly snapped back to her senses, deflecting her last two questions, "How could I ever reject an invitation from LAW, right? Aha.."
"I guess that makes sense.. What about this brother of yours?! Why did you have to take care of him like that? Didn't you have parents?"
".....At some point...aha.."
Yona felt as if some repressed memories were beginning to come to light. For a mere second, she could almost imagine her parent's faces. Out of all the times she could have looked back on, she remembered the last they had together. They were on a mountain, her brother having been recently born. Yona, being only a child, was dragged to a cavern-like space inside one of the mountains. Yona's heart raced unnaturally, feeling the fear her child self felt at that very moment. She quickly gasped; all she could remember was a scarlet flare slowly engulfing her entire memory in a blood-red hue.
"Yeah! They abandoned us..! But it was for the best!!" Yona tried to save face, lying even to people that were far from strangers.
"Yeah..."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
END OF ARCHIVE.

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Hade's Plague: The Four Horsemen of AFW Empty The Horsemen Archives: Tape #3 (Junior Years) - COMING SOON.

Post by Cleomori Thu Nov 09, 2023 11:09 pm

Hade's Plague: The Four Horsemen of AFW 4k65nCv

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Hade's Plague: The Four Horsemen of AFW Empty Re: Hade's Plague: The Four Horsemen of AFW

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down