Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 231 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 230 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Ayame Kurosagi vs Rin Koutetsu (Finished)

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Ayame Kurosagi vs Rin Koutetsu (Finished) - Page 5 Empty Re: Ayame Kurosagi vs Rin Koutetsu

Post by coldsteel Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:32 am

Rin brought her face very close to Ayame's preparing for her kiss of death, "But I will give you this much kiddo...you're just a newbie i've been wrestling in other leagues for four years! And you're gonna go a long way! But , You won't go farther than me!" Rin felt her opponent grow weaker and she leaned in for the kiss to finish Ayame off, "Not bad...even for a good for nothing Korean"

Last edited by 903 on Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:32 am; edited 1 time in total

coldsteel

Back to top Go down

Ayame Kurosagi vs Rin Koutetsu (Finished) - Page 5 Empty Re: Ayame Kurosagi vs Rin Koutetsu

Post by Oathkeeper Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:34 am

Ayame pulled her head back before Rin kissed her, using her legs to push off the ground for momentum. She tried to headbutt Rin with her skull.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by coldsteel Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:37 am

As Rin was about to lean in for the kiss. She felt Ayame's legs push off the mat and her skull rocket to her face. Rin fell on her back as her forehead started bleading and she whimpered in her pain. She kicked her legs on the mat furiously, "Fuck! FUCK!FUUUUUCKKKKK!"

coldsteel

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:47 am

Ayame winced in pain as her head was also leaking blood. She crawled over to Rin and performed one of the few wrestling manoevours she knew. Ironically, she used it once in a girlfight in elementary school, the school girl pin! She scrambled ontop of Rin. She sat on her chest with her knees pinning Rin's shoulders to the mat. She tried forcing all her weight on Rin as the ref began to count.
ONE!

Last edited by 863 on Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by coldsteel Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:50 am

Rin screamed at the top her lungs, "NOOOOOHHHH!"
She used all of her might to try and get her shoulders off of the mat. She shook her head violently, she couldn't lose to such a newbie wrestler! Could She? but in such a poor manoveour such as this? In order to protect her pride she couldn't lose this match!

coldsteel

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:56 am

Ayame bit her lip hard to keep her in the pin, she felt sorry for Rin when she screamed but than she remembered all the times she screamed No! All the times She begged! And all the times she took advantage of her! She realized that all these things were a part of wrestling and guilt shouldn't play a part in this sport! This sport was about proving to the other wrestler, the crowd..NO! Yourself that you can win because you gave it your all! Ayame screamed, "I refuse to lose TO THE LIKES OF YOU"
TWO!

Last edited by 863 on Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:45 am; edited 4 times in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by coldsteel Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:00 am

Rin screamed back, "No! NO! NO! NOOO!"
She was being forced to swallow her pride. She went wild slamming her feet and her hands on the mat! But, she realized it was too late! She stopped and closed her eyes as tears came down her cheeks. She awaited the final count! She knew she had lost!

coldsteel

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:04 am

THREE!!
Ayame collapsed ontop of Rin and her naked body laid down on top of her. Her sweat was all over her body. She panted,
"My name is Ayame Kurosagi! And i'm proud of my korean heritage as well as my japanese heritage! And nothing you or anyone can say or do will change that!"
She felt really dizzy and fainted ontop of Rin.

Last edited by 863 on Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by coldsteel Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:11 am

She couldn't help put smile as she aid her speech. She grunted as her weight collapsed on her.
"Ayame Kurosagi...that is a name I will surely not forget! For today you have become my rival!"
She than joined Ayame in her peaceful slumber.

coldsteel

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:17 am

Ayame smiled when she heard these words. Well, at least a rival is better than an enemy anyway...The crowd cheered her name but she was too tired to bask in her own glory....Maybe, Next Time! I'm just too tired! Ayame instintively snuggled with Rin's naked body too tired to care how perverted that was. She fell asleep knowing tommarow would be another day and another match waiting for her around the corner! But, until then *yawn Good Night Everyone!

Ayame Kurosagi wins by Pinfall!

Chalk one up for Roundhouse Ayame!
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Ayame Kurosagi vs Rin Koutetsu (Finished) - Page 5 Empty Re: Ayame Kurosagi vs Rin Koutetsu (Finished)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5