Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 100 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Nadia Amari vs Welkin Bennet - Step Carefully

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Nadia Amari vs Welkin Bennet - Step Carefully - Page 2 Empty Re: Nadia Amari vs Welkin Bennet - Step Carefully

Post by Deus001 Tue Aug 22, 2023 8:52 pm

Nadia had been practising her striking game, she had always been taught to go with the flow from Adama's teachings and to use the opponent's momentum against them. However the natural inclination for Nadia to try and put her natural talents into the gameplan would result in some strikes from those rather toned legs, the sunny eyed lady would find that her strike would land and there was the sound of flesh smacking onto flesh there.

Nadia would draw upon the legendary spirit of Eliza Harenwood in this instance, but she was still trying to get the hang of putting her strikes into play and pushed forward too much into the strike. Enough to ensure that she'd be caught clean by Welkin's strike.

Whereupon she'd give a loud, girlish yelp as she would slip backwards and onto her perky rear end, Nadia was just left a stunned mess as she shook her head pondering on how the heck that just happened to her. And also to serve as a lesson not to deviate from her taught lessons anyway.

Back to top Go down

Nadia Amari vs Welkin Bennet - Step Carefully - Page 2 Empty Re: Nadia Amari vs Welkin Bennet - Step Carefully

Post by Moriarty Tue Aug 22, 2023 9:28 pm

Welkin blinked in surprise as his strike rang true luck seemed to be on his side in her landing on her tush clutching his side the young man let out a cool breath. needed to act quickly and seize this opportunity that had presented itself to him. The match had just started and this was his best chance to continue to wear the alluring dancer down.

A kernel of an idea sprung to mind as he kneeled down offering to pull the sunny eyed lady back on her feet.
"Now now now, that's hardly a dignified position to be in. May I offer you a hand my dear?"
A glint of danger in his baby blue eyes betrayed the kind gesture, if taken Welkin would grab hold of her arm and elbow attempting to lock in a simple but effective armbar.
Moriarty
Moriarty

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Aug 24, 2023 8:51 pm

Well Nadia got knocked down there more or less, it was sudden and jarring to the sunny eyed lady there. No doubt Adama were she watching this would be chiding Nadia with the saying "Everyone has a plan till they actually got punched in the face." being very apt in this regard. It made the dancer from the Canary Islands docile there mentally speaking for a few moments, to the point where when Welkin gave his hand out Nadia deliriously accepted it.......

Only to entrapped right into an armbar attempt! That certainly jolted the sunny eyed dancer back to her awareness of her current situation, her eyes widened and she let out a loud "Ahhhhh!" as she splayed around on the ground like a fish there. This wasn't good! Already Nadia could feel the pain jolting through her held limb, this called for an escape act and fast as her limb's nerves got tested hard! Funny enough this wasn't actually the first time she was put into one, Adama made certain of that~

Gritting her teeth Nadia had an idea there, call it a pain induced inspiration. The sunny eyed lady would sway on her hips in the hold, in order to try and seat herself upright and try to pin Welkin's shoulders to the mat, to add extra to it Nadia would try to wrap her free arm there around Welkin's legs to try and grab at his waist line to cheat and add leverage to the pin and hoped the ref didn't catch on there!

Back to top Go down

Post by Moriarty Fri Aug 25, 2023 5:06 pm

Some wrestlers would release some of the pressure on the captured arm only so they could yank it back down for sudden jolts of pain, but Welkin settled for gradually pulling further back on Nadia's arm so as to slowly increase the pressure, conserving as much of his own energy as possible, whatever twinge of guilt he felt at applying such a hold was drowned out by the knowledge this was the nature of Tension and nobody was going to take him seriously if he acted like a doormat. Gritting his teeth Welkin was lost in his own thoughts as the world flipped upside-down.

Welkin had no idea what was happening until he felt an arm wrap around his waist  "Oh!" Welkin exclaimed, eyes and mouth widening as in an instant, Nadia pulled him down to the mat, rolling his shoulders to the canvas and pinning him there.

"No, no, no!" Welkin protested, but the ref was already down and counting. Welkin started kicking and bucking his legs, trying to pump himself free but the alluring beauty held him tight. The familiar scent of her perfume filled his scenes again dulling his efforts adding to the comical sight of his legs flailing around in the air uselessly.

With everything he had, Welkin would push his arms against the floor throwing his hips upwards, attempting to get enough momentum to get his shoulders off the mat at the last moment!
Moriarty
Moriarty

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:35 pm

Nadia was by all intents a sweet girl with a lot of love , but due to her upbringing she was more than willing to stoop low here and there to try and get by. She had a little sister to provide for after all and she could possibly get a better fight purse if she came out the winner, so cheating was alright in her book here! The sunny eyed lady could feel the pain shooting through her arm though, damn that really smarted. Still it taught her something as Adama likely would have suggested, she'd work through it and the ref even slapped the mat for one.

Still Welkin's struggles would pay off and it would result in Nadia giving a loud yelp as she'd be jostled in the hold there, Nadia had nowhere near the upper body strength needed to lift Welkin and would have to settle for rolling away. Nadia would end up a bit of a distance away from the strapping lad, still she played it cool as best she could and ran a hand through her delicious chocolate brown hair.

"You certainly know.....how to sweep a lady off her feet it seems~" Nadia coyly said aloud as she got back into her swaying hip stance as she put on a dreamy expression, sauntering towards Welkin as she ever did so~

Back to top Go down

Post by Moriarty Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:36 pm

Welkin pushed himself back his feet, a slight sheen of perspiration starting to form on his bare skin as the feeling of relief washed over him.The precariousness of the match was starting to get to him.

Panting slightly the blue haired wonder reflexively raised his arms in defense of whatever the sunny eyed beauty had planned next. Welkin let out an audible gulp catching himself transfixed by the sauntering viper hips. His methodical mind pulled on the reins trying course correct the former host. No doubt this was all part of her plan to make him lose focus. "Call it part of my charm."

And Welkin was falling right into it the unmistakable sensation of the ropes pressing against his back made him wince. When had he started back pedaling? "H-hey what's with that look?" Was he stuttering?
Moriarty
Moriarty

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Sep 05, 2023 7:42 pm

Nadia was no stranger to turning on the charm, where she had to cover up for someone getting wise to her and her fellow dancers schemes. To flutter her eyelashes and scream and make a target distracted so that she and her friends could break away and go charm some other tourists, it worked well when it did and Nadia's hips naturally swayed like a coiled snake trying to distract their prey before striking. She saw that Welkin's back was to the ropes, it was time to try and implement an idea that had been on the mind of the sunny eyed lady lately.

"Oh~ Nothing sweetie." Nadia said coyly, her voice dripping with charm that could only stem from a lady that roamed a sunny island. Then she'd swoop in close and grab Welkin's arms, not to throw him but rather.....to tie his limbs into the top and middle ropes there. To keep him secured for what was to come.......

Were Nadia successful she'd kiss Welkin on the cheek and lean away there to admire her handiwork, before then saying "Now that your tied up, lets get to know each other better~" as Nadia would start her Sunny Seduction~ Starting a slow, sensual lap dance to Welkin's waist and letting his head rest against her shoulder as she muttered "Sure your not single cutie? I'd eat you up if I'm not careful~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Moriarty Fri Sep 08, 2023 4:10 am

The thought of being treated like an afterthought by this woman, fueled by sudden soft kiss against his cheek caused his blush to flare anew. Sliding into her rope trap like a it was a rehearsal for a stage show. "I'm not going to just roll over at a pretty face!' He barked in defiance.

But if Welkin was already blushing before, the red shade coloring his face deepened and darkened considerably when began her devilish little show rubbing her shapely behind against his waist! “H-hey! Stop that!” Welkin said practically mewling in shock and embarrassment. One hand went against her lovely behind to try to pry it away while the other tugged against the tightly held ropes. It was likely a futile effort, considering his position Welkin had little chance of overpowering her like this. But this woman was making it damn near impossible to think straight. Welkin couldn’t make a gameplan like this. He was reacting solely on impulses he wasn’t at all used to feeling in a wrestling match, and it wasn’t doing much at all to help his situation.

Just when it seemed Welkin had blushed as deep and dark as his body was capable of, The sunny eyed beauty proved any such thought wrong. The bluenette moaned at the words softly spoken into his ear, and his face turned a shade of red it might never have quite experienced before. It was almost as if the dancer was doing that deliberately, like she had set a personal score and wanted to see how far she could push it. That familiar scent of honey and sunflower against his skin slowed his struggles coaxing a reply from the former host.

"I am single, my brothers are very insistence on finding someone for me." He gasped biting his lips slowly trying to maintain himself against this viper's trap. He was going to burn up against the sun if didn't find a way out of this soon.
Moriarty
Moriarty

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Sep 10, 2023 9:13 pm

Back when Nadia performed on the streets of Gran Canaria she often entertained tourists, families and elderly couples who while often being nice weren't much to get to know. The folks her age were often loud mouthed, intoxicated braggarts who were easy to fleece but didn't treat a lady right letting the drink do the talking for them more often than not.

Welkin was ticking the boxes for Nadia here. His insistence on stopping was met only with a coy smirk from the Spanish lady with her muttering "The more I'm told no the more I oddly want to keep doing it~" as she admired her prey's adorably flustered expression as she rested his head under her right shoulder and closely titled her head.

The sunny eyed lady's coaxing of his secrets worked there. Nadia raised an eyebrow of bemusement at this and said "Oh? Well honey, you can tell them to stop, cause your home now~" Nadia would then grind her hips up against his in a slooooow manner, letting her pert rear brush up against his hips before planting a smooch on his cheek and muttering "Hnnnnn do you give up sweetie? I'll make you have a night to remember?" hoping Nadia had melted this handsome hunk enough to slip away a win perhaps? Then again he still seemed fit there~

Back to top Go down

Post by Moriarty Tue Sep 12, 2023 12:54 am

Experience of years of entrancing and entraining ladies all over the world seemed lost and far away, Welkin would’ve given just about anything for timely rescue from his brothers but alas the host was all on his own, with any odds of victory seeming to deplete by the second as the match continued on. The crowd roaring and cat calling at the young host's plight. His body and the last of his resolve rapidly extinguishing against the sunny eyed beauty's charm.  

The fire of Welkin's resilience was not one easily put out, nevertheless this slow sensual assault on his senses faded away any sense of danger or purpose to this match. He simply lacked the strength to do much more than vainly pull against the seductress much less untie the ropes or even respond to sickly sweet nothings muttered against his ear. "Hnnnn~ aaaaaah...!! Aaaaah... hnnnngh~" His body shivering from pleasure washing over him it only a matter of time before this was all over.

It became especially hard to fight back once the familiar sensation of her lips came into the picture. With his body being lifted up as Nadia continued with her devilish little show, he was reduced to mewling cries of pleasure.

"Aaaahh aaahhh aaahhh aaaaahhhh~!!" Welkin cried out. eyes slightly rolled up and mouth agape, with his tongue slightly hanging out his mild resistance ceased altogether
His body slowly slacked against Nadia's lovely curves leaning against her sun kissed skin.
Moriarty
Moriarty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next