Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 7:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 6:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 6:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 168 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 165 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, SigmaMorgan, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Surpass The Paragon 2

2 posters

Go down

Surpass The Paragon 2 Empty Surpass The Paragon 2

Post by Deus001 Mon Jun 05, 2023 7:29 pm

The Tension arena had been abuzz with activity tonight, the matches had been frantic and fast paced, not to mention exciting. Rumours abounded around those in attendance that there would be an announcement made from the Nekketsu champion, Ryan "The Paragon" Knight. He'd been active on social media, making rounds on the streets of Kyoto and doing all sorts to promote Tension. One thing was certain that he was doing his utmost to try and promote activity for the wrestling location, as the newly minted Nekketsu champ Ryan would be making a speech soon....

The audience in attendance wouldn't have long to wait however as suddenly the lights of the arena would fade to black there. The iconic theme song of the Paragon known as Confrontation would blare from the speakers and before long out of the entrance ramp would emerge the proud and tall handsome Brit who held the Nekketsu title belt. He was dressed in his wrestling attire, black leggings with white wrestling boots with union jack patterned laces. On his shoulders was a regal blue cape with white and black fur trim and around his waist was none other than his champ title that showed his status.

With a warm smile on his face the Paragon strode forward down the ramp, high fiving a couple of those in the front row as he walked around the ring before climbing up the steel steps and climbing up the turnbuckles and raising his arm with the unhooked title belt. In order to salute with the gold there as a ref girl came into the ring handing him a mic.

"Good evening all!" Ryan said as he then raised the mic to the crowd, a loud chorus of cheers with a few boos came through there before he continued with "Tonight I announce the next challenge of Surpass The Paragon. A member of the Tension staff has just left a pristine metal gauntlet at the top of the entrance ramp. I'll accept any challenger and agree to any rules, to put this belt on the line. So! Who is bold enough to lay down the gauntlet?! Seize your chance for greatness and attempt to surpass me. Triumph if you can, but persevere if I allow you!" Ryan yelled as he gazed at the entrance ramp with a sternly focused gaze to see who would step forth out of that curtain!

Back to top Go down

Surpass The Paragon 2 Empty Re: Surpass The Paragon 2

Post by threedee Mon Jun 05, 2023 8:13 pm

Seconds passed, as the crowd all waited with baited breath. For a moment it almost seemed like nobody would answer the Paragon's call...

When suddenly, the sound of static filled the arena, brief snippets voice recordings forming an unintelligible rhythm, as the screens on stage seem to flash random clips and stills in conjunction with the music. And to further add to the strange tension of the display, a shrill cacophony of notes is added to the mix, putting almost everyone even further on edge...

Until finally, release- A guitar starts to sound out, finally sounding like a normal rock song as someone appears- A slim, very athletic-looking young woman with cyan hair! A newcomer to AFW, and judging by the raised eyebrows of almost everyone in attendance, not a familiar face anywhere else either- A complete and total ghost as far as anyone knows. She walks on stage with a mic tightly clenched in her hand, stone-faced and determined as she seemingly doesn't pay the bemused audience any mind- Instead focusing entirely on the Paragon himself. Without taking her eyes off of him, she crouches down and scoops up that oh-so important gauntlet, and tosses it in her hand before she strides down to the ring, moving with a purpose and raising the microphone to her lips...

"My name is Otoha Okiura." As she introduces herself, she carelessly chucks the gauntlet up into the ring, letting it arch perfectly over the ropes and land right at Ryan's feet, as she hops onto the apron and glares right into the Paragon's eyes with steely passion.

"And you can consider this a coup."

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Jun 07, 2023 6:24 pm

Ryan stood there, stoic as the mountains of the land as he folded his arms and had his steely gaze aimed at the entrance ramp. Curious to see if anyone would accept his challenge, it was a daunting prospect perhaps given the Paragon's resume and what he had done in the course of his time at Tension. Then suddenly his head lightly jerked up as the static was heard around the arena there, his one eye widened slightly as before long the song progressed further and further till suddenly the one who Ryan assumed to be the the one the song was made for would emerge to the ring there.

Standing there Ryan could see what it was a newcomer for sure, you weren't a champ in a wrestling organisation without knowing at least vaguely if someone just joined up. Ryan knew nothing else about this individual however her stance, her walk and her build told the Paragon she seemed tough at the very least. His stoic lips widened to a smile however as he saw her accept the challenge and toss the gauntlet towards him, it was more than just a symbolic gesture in his mind. It was to gauge a bit of skill, accurately tossing it and then landing it close to him would be a good estimation.

She came close there with the throw, good. Ryan would watch her intently, his one eye rarely blinking as he watched her go down to the ring. She was introducing herself too, Otoha Okiura? Rolled of the tongue well, they said it was a coup......Ryan gave a smile and clapped to her and said "Well good evening to you Okiura-san. You've taken the offer before you. Per the Nekketsu title stipulations I'll allow you to pick the match type and rules of engagement....." it was calm, it was concise. And Ryan could already sense the storm heading towards him......

Back to top Go down

Post by threedee Wed Jun 07, 2023 7:34 pm

Otoha stood still on the apron, staring up at the Paragon- Despite the noticable height difference, she carried herself plenty of confidence and grace, some might think bordering on cockiness. She narrowed her eyes for a moment, bringing the microphone to her lips...

"... I don't want any crazy gimmicks. Just a pure, standard match." As she spoke, she slipped through the ropes and stepped into the ring, standing toe-to-toe with Ryan. "That way, I can truly say I bested you."

With her offer on the table, she held out her free hand for the champ to shake- Despite her seemingly stern and contentious nature, she held respect for the man and his accomplishments. "That sound good to you, Paragon?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Jun 10, 2023 12:52 pm

Ryan could tell that he already liked this newcomer, she carried herself well as a fighter and that confidence proved that should she possibly triumph against the Paragon then the title would surely be in safe hands. He could feel the intensity behind that gaze of hers and had a little smirk on his lips from the sight of it.

Ryan stood perfectly still and listened with intent to her words. She suggested a classic bout. The standard rules of pro wrestling. Ryan let Otoha step into the ring with him there and when she offered her hand well......The Paragon could only shake it in response.

His smirk widened into a large grin and he said "Very well! Let us prepare for the bout, place it all on the line for me. As I shall for you......." and with that Ryan held the Nekketsu belt upwards in his arm, raising above them both to allow for the cameras to capture this moment of their careers as best they could. Then he'd hand the belt to the ref, all while keeping eye contact on Otoha as he made to remove his cloak and other entrance attire to prepare for the shortly occurring battle!

Back to top Go down

Post by threedee Sat Jun 10, 2023 8:54 pm

Otoha's eyes flickered upwards for a split second as Ryan raised the belt, breaking eye contact with the Paragon... But she was quick to lock eyes with him again, still intensely serious as she nodded. This was it... Her very first match, and she's already facing a bona fide champion. Hell of an ambitious start.

Once Ryan broke the handshake, Otoha backed away to give him space, circling around the ring with some light stretching.  All the while she stared intently at the Paragon, keeping herself poised and ready for the bell to ring...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down