by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 114 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 113 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Isabella Astley vs Ren Akery - Kick Off

Go down

Isabella Astley vs Ren Akery - Kick Off Empty Isabella Astley vs Ren Akery - Kick Off

Post by Deus001 Mon May 01, 2023 8:54 pm

Match Rules: Win via KO

Well here Isabella was, having been dragged out from the Astley mansion more or less kicking and screaming to compete in another match for Courtenay. The white haired maiden was performing some stretches as she got herself ready, but she was casting a very narrow glare at her matriarchal boss/relative Courtenay who was sitting crossed legged on a bench opposite the most loyal one and had a bemused smirk on her face in response to the glares. "You really could do with getting outside more you know dearie." Courtenay purred while checking her nails casually.

Isabella finished her stretches and glanced at the mirror in front of them, before simply turning to Courtenay and saying "If I win your ordering that thing I wanted. The Ken Kaneki.......dakimakura....." Isabella turned her head away as she said the word. She could feel Courtenay's smug grin aimed at her there.

"Oh of course. And should you lose I will visit you in the hospital. Now off with you dear." Courtenay said as a stage hand knocked on the door to signal it was time to get ready for the match, Isabella huffed quietly and then walked out to the entrance ramp as Let Me Carve Your Way blared from the speakers. With Isabella walking out into the arena when the lyrics hit as purple fog covered the ground around her. Isabella received a loud chorus of boos and some cheers but the peanut gallery wasn't important, what mattered was her match. She was fighting some newcomer called Ren or whatever his name was. He'd be getting put out all the same as Isabella leaped on the apron then over the top rope and cartwheeled towards her corner before resting there to wait for him.........

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down