by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 131 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 131 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Color Clash- Comet vs Yusha!

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Color Clash- Comet vs Yusha! Empty Color Clash- Comet vs Yusha!

Post by TPC30 Sun Dec 04, 2022 8:25 pm

*After making such a huge splash with his unparalleled charisma and flashy move set, The Cobalt Comet set his sights on climbing up the ranks of the AFW circuit to establish himself as one of the top dogs amongst the rest of the common rabble, and tonight would be no different in his eyes- He was planned to go up against a rookie by the name of Yusha Sento, a name that didn't manage to ring any familiarity bells in his mind initially until it finally struck him- They had tussled a few times in the past, and if memory serves him right, she was abnormally resilient to almost any form of attack, refusing to stay down and making it a nightmare for fighters with limited cardio. Fortuitously for him, he was in spectacular shape, capable of going the distance with anyone that crossed his path.* "Just another notch in my belt, that's all she's going to be~" *He confidently reassured himself, casually strolling out of the locker room and onto the main stage.*

*As his music blasted from all corners of the stadium, Comet rushed towards the ring, somersaulting onto the ring apron before hanging off the side of the ropes while the audience applauded his acrobatic acumen. Taking an overexaggerated bow, he slipped through the ropes and ambled towards the middle of the squared circle, kneeling down while pointing towards the ceiling as a means of declaring his superior status!*
Spoiler:
TPC30
TPC30

Back to top Go down

Color Clash- Comet vs Yusha! Empty Re: Color Clash- Comet vs Yusha!

Post by Kudiruka1106 Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:06 pm

*Still new to AFW, Yusha wanted to make a name for herself. It hadn't gone well so far, having lost her debut. She wasn't going to let that stop her though, as she had another match tonight against a familiar opponent and planned to give it her all. She was small, but speedy and agile. As usual, she just had to use that to her advantage. Once she felt ready and was all changed, she exited the locker room.*

*Her music began playing in the stadium as she stepped out to the arena. She raised her arms with a big smile on her face, making her way down the ramp and waving to cheering fans. She slipped through the ropes and skipped happily around the ring a bit with her arms still raised before going to her corner, smiling at Comet from across the ring!*

Yusha Sento wrote:I always do my best! Everyone has losses, those are a part of life and nobody is immune to them. I don't let losses discourage me or drag me down, they only get me more excited for the next match where I'll do my best all over again!
Kudiruka1106
Kudiruka1106

https://www.deviantart.com/kudiruka1106

Back to top Go down

Post by TPC30 Mon Dec 05, 2022 6:27 pm

*There she was- As chipper and vivacious as he remembered, and with a few new muscles to accentuate her gorgeous physique to boot. Suffice to say, Comet was going to have plenty on his plate to deal with throughout the course of this altercation tonight. Once she made it to her corner, the bronzed brawler subsequently ambled towards her, gesturing for a tie up as the bell sounded!*

"Been a while, Yusha~" *He calmly declared, rolling his shoulders from side to side while awaiting her response.* "Too long, if I do say so myself." *Deciding to make the first move, Comet charged forward before whipping himself around, attempting to plant the base of his boot across her midsection for a sobat kick!*
Spoiler:
TPC30
TPC30

Back to top Go down

Post by Kudiruka1106 Mon Dec 05, 2022 8:56 pm

*Yusha swung her arms a bit in her corner to get ready. She smiled at his gesture, hearing the bell ring and preparing herself to fight!* "Hehe, yeah! I missed you too! Don't worry, we can hang out after this!" As the match started, she saw Comet charging towards her. She wasn't going to get hit that easily though, quickly dodging out of the way and speedily circling her opponent!

Yusha Sento wrote:I always do my best! Everyone has losses, those are a part of life and nobody is immune to them. I don't let losses discourage me or drag me down, they only get me more excited for the next match where I'll do my best all over again!
Kudiruka1106
Kudiruka1106

Back to top Go down

Post by TPC30 Mon Dec 05, 2022 9:54 pm

*Even though his abrupt kick whiffed, the adamant Comet remained undeterred, floating with his kick before trying to take aim once again, watching and waiting for Yusha to return to his crosshairs before lashing out once more!* "That sounds entertaining enough, now hold still already!" *He playfully retorted, trying to line up a superkick to knock her into an adjacent corner- If he wasn't successful soon, he might inadvertently overexert himself before the fight started getting interesting!*
Spoiler:
TPC30
TPC30

Back to top Go down

Post by Kudiruka1106 Tue Dec 06, 2022 12:40 pm

Yusha kept up her speedy circling to try and look for an opening! "Hehe, no way! You'll have to catch me fir- ooughh!" The little redhead's remark was interrupted as Comet's kick landed, sending her against the corner with her arms on the ropes! "Ooughh, nice one...

Kudiruka1106
Kudiruka1106

Back to top Go down

Post by TPC30 Tue Dec 06, 2022 5:56 pm

*As the resounding* "THOK!" *elicited a collective gasp from the audience, Comet gradually recoiled his leg while openly inspecting the feisty redhead's form- She was enticing enough to draw a crowd all on her own, and even when she was stationary and quiet, still attracted plenty of ravenous eyes onto her.*

"Well, since you cherish the spotlight so much~" *He started off by ensnaring her within a headlock, dragging the lithe ginger towards the center of the ring while simultaneously cranking against her skull.* "Why not bask in it for as long as you desire? I'll keep you in place too, just because I'm such a thoughtful friend~" *He malevolently snickered, twisting and digging into her cranium to try and force a submission!*
Spoiler:
TPC30
TPC30

Back to top Go down

Post by Kudiruka1106 Wed Dec 07, 2022 12:14 pm

*As the little redhead rested in her corner, she was suddenly grabbed in a tight headlock!*  "Back! H-Hey!" *She was brought to the center, feeling him work over her skull as she cried out in pain! She tried to put it to a stop though, elbowing Comet's midsection over and over to try and force him into letting go!*
Kudiruka1106
Kudiruka1106

Back to top Go down

Post by TPC30 Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:48 pm

*Continuing to maliciously assault his anguished prey, Comet suddenly felt a surge of resistance from her, his stomach beginning to ache as Yusha's sharp blows sent him reeling backwards.* "Mmph! Nnhh!" *He grunted upon impact, unintentionally relinquishing her while his body dangled over the top rope for support.*
TPC30
TPC30

Back to top Go down

Post by Kudiruka1106 Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:32 am

"Ah... ahh..." *Yusha shook her head as she was released, getting her focus back before turning to Comet. She saw him on the ropes, wanting to take advantage of it! She ran to the opposite rope before bouncing off it and coming running back at him extending her arm out to try and clothesline him out of the ring!*

Kudiruka1106
Kudiruka1106

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next