Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 10:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:27 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 75 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, CrashTestDumbass, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Comet's World Tour- Come and get some! (Comet Debut)

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Comet's World Tour- Come and get some!  (Comet Debut) Empty Comet's World Tour- Come and get some! (Comet Debut)

Post by TPC30 Sun Nov 27, 2022 7:22 pm

*After having landed a spot on the illustrious AFW circuit, Comet had been put through various and ultimately forgettable encounters with miscellaneous nobodies- People he could outwrestle in his sleep, and whos names would otherwise be forgotten once he had his crack at the big leagues. However, there was one slightly overlooked issue with his grandiose plan- His coveted chance to prove his worth hadn't been granted yet, and in his eyes, he was merely squandering his better years as a local regular, rather than claiming his rightful throne with the greats of the prestigious wrestling organization that had hired him. After a few stern phone calls and intimidating one on one's, Comet finally persuaded enough big wigs to command an entire night to himself and whoever had the chutzpah to stand in his way!*
Spoiler:

"Man, woman, beast- Whoever or whatever wants to come between me and my shot at worldwide recognition, I implore them to try!" *Sliding his boots on while eyeballing himself in the mirror, his mind was buzzing with possible scenarios for the impending fight ahead of him- The variables were limitless, but no matter what the unknown managed to throw his way, he would remain undeterred- That was what he promised himself. After cladding himself in his cerulean gear, he flexed one last time to bolster his self-confidence before galloping out of the changing room and through the curtains, greeted by several pops from the surrounding audience!*

*While typically the type to savor the adoration, Comet was strictly business tonight, his stern countenance and unwavering leer reflecting as such before finally hopping up the steel staircase. With microphone in hand, he patiently waited for the audience's elation to die down before addressing his grievances with the crowd.* "So, as many of you may or may not be aware of, I've been getting overlooked by this company." *That statement earned him his fair share of boos and hisses, the audience agreeing with him wholeheartedly as he continued.* "As far as I'm concerned, they haven't seen what I can truly offer them, so for anyone back there who thinks I'm wrong, why don't you come down here and shut me up!" *This declaration of war was enough to coax out a thunderous applause, both him and his fans anxiously anticipating who would answer the call.*
TPC30
TPC30

Back to top Go down

Comet's World Tour- Come and get some!  (Comet Debut) Empty Re: Comet's World Tour- Come and get some! (Comet Debut)

Post by Deus001 Sun Nov 27, 2022 10:40 pm

Comet's brash, explosive promo opening there had the crowd roaring and curious to see who'd respond to this. Tension was often a place where anyone could pick a fight with just about anyone if they got half a chance, was there any in the back that would deign to answer the call of the Comet? Well they'd find out shortly after he'd settled there on the mic..........The lights would black out, the sounds of heels clacking on a floor were heard from the speakers.......Then the opening tunes of the song known as Face Your Fate would blare from the speakers earning loud cheers and jeers and whistles as the song heralded the arrival of the Machiavellian Queen, Courtenay Astley!

The tall and domineering British lady would saunter out on to the entrance ramp as purple fog graced her ankles as she was dressed in her lethally revealing attire, at her side was her right hand top servant Isabella Astley shadowing her from the back right there. Arms perfectly still at her sides and her black cloth covered vision hiding a sinister glare.......Courtenay would have a microphone at her side before raising it to her purple lips which held a bemused smirk.

Courtenay:
Isabella:

"Hmph! Evening all, I must say I'm surprised that Tension deigned to send out a clown so early into tonight's proceedings! Isabella dear can you believe this? What's with this sassy lost child?" Courtenay said with a smirk as her white haired ward simply scoffed in response.

Still the Machiavellian Queen would then say "But let's humour the lad, would he be capable of standing in the same ring as the one true ruler of this domain? Is he even worthy of withstanding a blow from Isabella?.....I doubt all that but what say you boy?" Courtenay couldn't resist a chuckle at all this, she'd been waiting for a solid chance to get someone in Tension and perhaps they had just revealed themselves? She knew opportunity when she saw it in her line of work after all~

Back to top Go down

Comet's World Tour- Come and get some!  (Comet Debut) Empty Re: Comet's World Tour- Come and get some! (Comet Debut)

Post by TPC30 Mon Nov 28, 2022 1:27 am

*His insatiable urge to tussle with someone would quickly be sated, as a pair of gorgeous women would make themselves known, each one irresistibly beautiful in their own right- Courtenay demanding his attention with her derisive remarks, while Isabella seemed to be staring daggers straight through him with her baleful glare. This attempt at shattering his confidence would only serve to reinvigorate him, hearing the menacing woman's words while casually stretching his lethal legs out. While continuing to ogle the both of them, Comet snickered at the taller one's demeaning words, treating it as a means of getting familiar with his adversaries.*
Spoiler:

"Tough words coming from someone who's so far away from striking distance, wouldn't you say?" *He lashed out, refusing to miss out on this golden opportunity to banter with the fetching duo.* "Why don't you send your lesser down here, and I'll give her a souvenir she won't soon forget~" *Giving the ravenous audience a quick glance, he began gesturing towards himself in a boastful manner, trying to get them riled up for the potential fight tonight!*
TPC30
TPC30

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:18 pm

Courtenay was quite bemused by this little interaction, it'd been too long since she'd ventured out of her domain to see what the talent pool was like. Perhaps this Comet fool might provide enough humour for the evening for the Machiavellian Queen, she couldn't help but chuckle at his words. "Striking distance you say? From where we're from that's fighting talk boy.......Oh? You wish for Isabella to entertain you this evening? She could do with a lout to kick about I suppose. Isa dear what do you think?" the Machiavellian Queen turned to her white haired ward with a smirk.

The most loyal one simply hissed and muttered "Lemmie at em." and made to move past Courtenay so she just get her frustrations out and kick this guy's head in already. Yet Courtenay would grab her by the hair and yank her close to halt her progress to the ring juuuuuust yet.

"Ohohoho she's eager~ In fact so am I........." Courtenay would then shove Isabella forward who proceeded to march silently to the ring as the Machiavellian Queen would move to stand close to the apron. "Tell you what. Since your so brave and keen why not face us both in a handicap match dearie?" as the Astley duo stood up on the apron then with Courtenay then saying "That is......if your man enough to handle it all?~" as she licked her lips to enhance the effects of her ploy alllllll the more~

Back to top Go down

Post by TPC30 Wed Nov 30, 2022 9:08 pm

*As his energetic showmanship continued to flow throughout every pore, Comet watched as the loathsome duo made their steady approach- They sashayed with a malevolent grace that he was unaccustomed to, sending chills down his backside. These two were something to fear, and yet, he refused to be consumed by it whatsoever.*

"Please, I insist~" *Sauntering towards the ropes with a noticeable spring in his step, Comet lowered his body before placing his tush up against the center cord, deftly balancing himself to allow easy access to the arena.*

"If nothing else, I am ever the gentleman~" *With a sprinkling of snarkiness to his cadence, he extended his hand as a token of courtessnes towards the two. In his mind, this could potentially throw them off guard, providing him with the perfect moment to strike!*
TPC30
TPC30

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:36 pm

Comet was certainly talking a big swaggering game there, plus he looked the part there with his attire. The Astley duo were intent on doing one thing here, namely making a statement here and what better way than to string up this Comet lad by his buster browns. The Machiavellian Queen would smirk and fold her arms there as Comet seemed to at least have some ring etiquette, still Courtenay was no fool easily there. There seemed to be a ref girl slipping into the ring at least after the challenge there............

"Isa dear you first~" Courtenay muttered to the most loyal one, to which Isabella would give a low growl in the pit of her throat who would then begrudgingly accept the offer that Comet had seemingly offered to the duo.

Courtenay meanwhile would enter in her own right by climbing over the top rope with her long legs while the white haired vixen would take whatever bait might seem to loom here, Isabella simply seemed to just radiate malice here though. If struck here Isa would likely not take it lying down, but it could surely be a way to start off this event tonight with a bang~

Back to top Go down

Post by TPC30 Sun Dec 04, 2022 8:25 pm

*Noticing that an officiator had been dispatched to make the fight official, Comet snickered under his breath- He hadn't anticipated such a warm reception to his open challenge, but now, he had a pair of divine, slightly malicious beauties at his mercy for however long he wanted* "Hmhm, what more could a guy ask for~" *His cadence emanated a masculine intrigue, allowing Isabella to enter without harming a single hair on her head.*

"Isabella, was it?" *He cautiously asked as the bell sounded, beginning to circle her like a buzzard claiming a fresh carcass.* "I hope you didn't plan on proving your superiority to that master of yours, because you're in way over your head!" *Suddenly charging towards her with his knee elevated, The Comet swung his leg across the length of her throat for a shining wizard!*
Spoiler:
TPC30
TPC30

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:45 pm

Well it was go time here, the Astleys were always keen to throw down and make a statement in their domain and they had already considered Tension such a place. Hence Comet's bragging had required a retort from the English doms and so it was that the match was underway here. The ref girl had already made her way into the ring here and had a look of concern at the very sensually dominant portrayal of the two of these ladies that were gracing the ring here, but regardless she would prepared herself to do her duty and would make to sound the bell to get this match underway!

Courtenay would mutter to Isabella "Dear you go first, have fun and we'll get this lad taught a good lesson or two. Have fun dearie~" the Machiavellian Queen would smirk as she ran her hands through Isa's hair there. The most loyal one would simply huff in response as she got herself ready for the bout here.......

When the bell rang out there Isa defaulted to her usual gameplan at the start of any bout, namely rushing at her opponent and trying to get the fight underway with her sheer aggression. Or at least that was what Isabella was thinking here, the problem though was that Comet seemed to be a step ahead of the most loyal one here as the next thing the white haired lady knew she rushed straight into an explosive shining wizard!

"Guah!" Isabella grunted out, spittle flew out her mouth there as she was sent crashing down to the mat with a thud. This wasn't good! The Astley would fall to the mat and hiss as she was struck down there with the start of the match going to her opponent here it seemed!

Back to top Go down

Post by TPC30 Fri Dec 09, 2022 6:48 pm

*As his flawless strategy went off without a hitch, Comet couldn't help but chortle under his breath- He had always held a high opinion of himself, but very seldom had the opportunity to flaunt his unparalleled talent until tonight. After landing on the balls of his feet for stability, the tanned Adonis shuffled from side to side to maintain his momentum before bursting forward yet again, his thoughts concentrating on one, singular goal!*

"Hold still for me~" *His cadence beaming a level of confidence that illuminated every feature of his pearly white grin, Comet rapidly began to gain ground on his retreating target, suddenly vaulting over her before clinging to the ropes and somersaulting off for an immaculate lionsault attempt! His sculpted physique tore through the air above her, hanging in the sky before plummeting across her core for a dramatic finish!*
Spoiler:
TPC30
TPC30

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Dec 13, 2022 8:59 pm

Isabella had been knocked down in the past in scraps, it came with the territory being the bouncer at the Astley mansion meant she had to sometimes 'excuse' people by battering them in a ring and thensome. So she could take herself falling down here in stride but damn did that feel sore, still it seemed Comet was far from done with the most loyal one here as she'd find herself being eclipsed by a shadow in the sky that loomed over her super duper bloody quickly there......

"Gughh!" Isabella grunted as Comet smacked into her hard there with that lionsault, had she a second or two to spare she might have gotten her knees up in time to smack them into Comet's frame but alas the boy was quick on the spring there leading to the white haired maiden taking this one hard on the gut there as she'd roll to her side clutching at her stomach area.

To the side Courtenay watched with a slight frown, perhaps this might require a bit more of a heavy handed approach here in making sure the Astley duo could establish themselves here. Or perhaps Isabella might require a bit of so called 'encouragement' in the process......

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next