Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 56 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 55 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Birbie Becky vs Nagana Kōshukei- Faster then a Vice Grip?

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Birbie Becky vs Nagana Kōshukei- Faster then a Vice Grip? - Page 5 Empty Re: Birbie Becky vs Nagana Kōshukei- Faster then a Vice Grip?

Post by Tarantulust Sun Dec 18, 2022 12:56 am

It was amazing how fast the hallways of the SRW became when Nagana began to stroll through them. A minute ago, the place was bustling with foot traffic, but now it looked as though it was just Becky and her occupying the area. It was probably the result of getting so heated, the serpent's terrifying gaze only softening for a moment as her companion seemed saddened by the snake’s plight. Now the atmosphere was getting awkward. With no one around to distract them, Nagana was forced to answer the somewhat uncomfortable question of Becky’s.

“I…Well, I tried to change things. I thought if I pulled something off here at SRW, something pretty big then it might change some minds. Become a champ, and force a serpent to be the face of a brand, Y’know? I thought that if I could do it, then it might make other serpents step up and try to grab a chance.”

Clearly, Nagana wasn’t comfortable talking about her failures. She tried to laugh it off, but there was a certain bite in her tone that revealed her disgust in herself.

“But despite the fights I’ve had, I haven’t really gotten a ”Wow” moment in a match. Hard to challenge a champion if there is no champion.”

Nagana flicked her forked tongue, tasting the air again and sensing that there were people hiding around the corner…probably waiting for her to leave.

“Anyways…why don’t we get changed? I’d like to use their showers, use the hot water to ease the welt you gave me.”

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Birbie Becky vs Nagana Kōshukei- Faster then a Vice Grip? - Page 5 Empty Re: Birbie Becky vs Nagana Kōshukei- Faster then a Vice Grip?

Post by ARStudios2000 Sun Dec 18, 2022 2:13 am

Becky looked down at the ground sadly at this response, also noticing how empty the hallway had become.

"Sure." she said calmly, in a stoic manner. But someone could guess she was clearly moved by what Nagana had said. Really, who wouldn't?

Oh right, a vast majority of Tsubars populace.

Becky sat up, as she looked at her former opponent. Thoughts crossed her mind, as did unpleasant memories. As she thought about it.....an anger boiled within her too.

Unfair. she thought, the word rolling around in her head.
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCzflvQC67k6PlgsRmmfSnKA

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Mon Dec 19, 2022 10:21 pm

The next day…

The sun warmed the hollowed out tree home Nagana had created so many years ago. The Naga had dug out the ground beneath the tree to create a comfortable living space deep within the warm forests outside of Tsubar. She’d managed to find a door to use for her burrow, and had thin slabs of metal for windows to open and close during the bad weather. While some might have considered it shabby and more in line with a shack, the snake was comfortable with it and that was all that mattered. The burrow was warm and well maintained by her standards with water close by and food to be stalked in the forest.

The sun’s rays peeked through the makeshift windows, warming the slumbering serpents scales and the muscles underneath. The yolk yellow eyes slowly cracked open as Nagana stirred from sleep. The pitched darkness of her burrow wasn’t much of an issue with her. She could see just as well as if it was properly lit thanks to her night vision, which made it easy to stretch her long body without knocking any of her possessions over. She winced at the painful welt on her shoulder, forgetting about the injury until it stabbed at her suddenly. It seemed the warm shower did help the injury a little bit, but not as much as Nagana had thought.

I’ll have to be careful with that side for a little bit.

With a huff, Nagana would slip out of her doorway and into the sun. With no neighbors, all that surrounded her was the sounds of the woods. The subtle sounds of trees shaking and leaves rustling. Filled her ears as her tongue flicked to taste the crisp morning air. Nagana peered around, observing the outside world in her usual morning routine. Her head was wondering how she could do her daily workout with a bad arm when she noticed a single letter hanging from a makeshift mailbox. With as few contacts she had, it was rare to get any mail. Plucking the envelope from her mailbox, Nagana tore into it with a look of boredom. She didn’t recognize the sender, and it became obvious why when she peered at the letter inside.

An advertisement for a new restaurant. Nothing fancy, just a family owned joint. It seemed even when she lived outside of the city, she couldn’t escape the advertisements and spam mail. With a yawn, Nagana was already crumbling up the piece of paper. It wasn’t until she heard a bird chirping in the tree’s that she suddenly remembered Becky! The serpent striker had promised to take the bullet with wings out to eat today. The only food Nagana ate was usually whatever she could catch!

Somehow, I don’t think Becky would care much for squeezed and poisoned meat…

Peering down at the paper in her hand, Nagana stared at the misshapen words and pictures of food before giving a resigned shrug. It was a little embarrassing to take someone to a restaurant she’d never been in before…but hopefully the food was good enough to impress Becky even a little. Nagana could taste her prey with her tongue, but she normally swallowed food whole, so flavor didn’t matter much to her.

“Guess this place will have to do.” She muttered in an irritated fashion, memorizing the address before recrumpling up the advertisement and tossing it aside to continue on for the day.

To be continued.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5