Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Yesterday at 7:10 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:04 am

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 5:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 5:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 74 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 72 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 12:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Natsumi Ozora - Seeker of Enlightenment

Go down

Natsumi Ozora - Seeker of Enlightenment  Empty Natsumi Ozora - Seeker of Enlightenment

Post by Deus001 Sat Jul 23, 2022 7:32 pm

(This character was adopted from Iceman with permission from the mods)

Name: Natsumi Ozora
DOB: 2/3/1999
Eyes: Hazelnut
Hair: Dark Brown
Height: 5'4
Weight: 125lbs
Nationality: Japanese
Alignment: Lawful Good
Entrance Theme: Gokuraku Jodo
Alternate Theme: Tougen Renka

Type: Martial Artist/Submissionist

Preferred Matches: Standard, I Quit, Submission, POW.

Wrestling Information
Strengths: Natsumi boasts a highly flexible body, which allows her to have great endurance and high resistance against most conventional submission holds. Her calm and spiritual demeanour also allows her to endure mind games quite well.
Weaknesses: Natsumi while talented in combat is still more curious about experiencing various sensations rather than actually winning and will sometimes let her opponent do things as they wish if it'll result in unique pleasures or feelings.

Endurance: 5/5 - Natsumi's past and beliefs have bestowed her with a body that can endure many a toil
Strength: 3/5 - She's not boasting a lot of muscle, but she's toned nonetheless
Speed: 2/5 - Being contemplative to a large degree results in low movement
Defence: 4/5 - More than capable of deflecting harm should it be required
Technique: 4/5 - Natsumi has learned many a martial art technique in her upbringing

Strikes: 4/5 - More than capable of disabling opponents with precise blows
Submissions: 4/5 - She knows quite a few ways to make someone flexible~
Powerhouse: 1/5 - Natsumi views moves like these to be uncouth and not fitting for her
Aerial: 1/5 - No flying unless its to reach enlightenment
Counters: 4/5 - Can turn aside blows well should she wish it

Signature Moves

Purification: Natsumi gets her opponent's left arm over the back of her neck and slams her palm right into the opponent's heart/solar plexus to crumple them to the mat.

Finishing Moves

Reaching for Nirvana: Natusmi gets her opponent onto their stomach and jumps up and slams her feet into their back, then she applies a surfboard stretch to wring out her foe until they tap or embrace Nirvana~

Physical Appearance
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Personality: Natsumi is all one could expect from a nun. She was educated to be soft spoken and well mannered, her voice being source of comfort and relief to anyone seeking her advice. Her physical presence is also a comforting one, her face and gestures being welcoming to anyone while she isn’t pompous in her movements or manners. She is humble and dedicated to her duties and that is the image she projects of herself to others.

She would engage in friendly conversation with anyone that would approach her in a correct way, and would try to guide them according to her beliefs without imposing anything. If pitted against some rowdier rival she would just try to correct their ways in a polite manner, never losing her composure. When dealing with sensuality she is sweet and tender, offering as much pleasure as the one she gets. She has an aura of composure and elegance even in the most exciting parts of love, maintaining a professional attitude.

Background: Natsumi was born in a monastic community in the mountains far from the city. From the cradle she was taught to honour the kamis and live the life of a nun, pursuing illumination through meditation and some other elevated duties and rituals. Her life remained stable for some time until she reached age and was expected to become an actual nun, something she did at first and even enjoyed for some time.

But life had other plans for the woman, and she just reached that conclusion when she fully physically bloomed. Some day she started reflecting about more… worldly kind of sensations and feelings. She discovered the pleasures of the body, and through some meditation and actual deliberation on the topic she reached the conclusion that achieving that kind of pleasure was actually some way to get closer to the kamis. The gods had granted humans their bodies and only cleansing them from every bad feeling and thought could a person achieve mental and physical illumination.

Those principles of course clashed against her brothers and sisters’ doctrine. Her community practised a frugal way of life highlighted by fastening and, of course, celibacy. When Natsumi humbly presented the reach of her investigations on human soul to her superiors the outrage was without precedent in some time. According to the head monk the woman had gone astray from the true path and only through severe correctives and meditation sessions would her be redeemed from guilt, but first she would have to denounce and turn away from any hedonistic practice she sought. Unable to renounce her beliefs, she thanked her now former brothers for all the lessons and the hospitality and walked away.

Without any money and in search for enlightenment, Natsumi arrived on the big city in search for some place in which pleasure was something not ill-seen. Maybe it was the hand of fate the one that signalled her to the AFW, where she got an easy way in when she explained her philosophy to the managers.

Fun Facts

In her community she used to tend to some wild deers and other critters that flocked towards her monastery. She understands animals really well.

Tea was one of the only mundane pleasures the monks allowed. Despite being an expert in the tea ceremony, Natsumi actually disliked the taste of the drink. Since coming to town she has developed a liking for coca cola

Her practices moulded her body into an extremely flexible sensual machine. She loves the feeling of enlightenment that she reaches when stretching to her limits!

AFW Information

Record:
Wins:
Losses: Miss Penance via submission
Draws:

Championships/Accomplishments:

Friends:
Allies:
Rivals:
Enemies:
Crushes

Back to top Go down