Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 107 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 107 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Janabell meets Max

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Janabell meets Max Empty Janabell meets Max

Post by Janabell Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:08 pm

The young woman was going to get a little exsersize in before her debut, Janabell enters the Gym
knowing damn well that it was BOTH boys and girls on this Roster. The young wrestler looks at the swimming
pool and she removes the yellow Robe she had wrapped around her and her undercloths are what was left on-Avatar-.
Janabell puts her foot int he pool and wonders what fool will dare interupt, the Straight Edge savior's relax time...Who?
everyone knows that she is better than them and she was going to prove it in her debut later. Janabell dives into the pool
using the cannon ball, a classic. Once in she comes back up and exhales and sighs and puts her legs up so she can float on her
back, "Man being the best sure takes alot of energy." At that the young diva closes her eyes and starts to unwine...
-somewhat sort?-

Back to top Go down

Janabell meets Max Empty Re: Janabell meets Max

Post by mnpinner Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:38 pm

(don't worry about the length of a post here ^^ its all about quality not quantity)

Max had just gotten out of his room after an eventful..if not somewhat crazy....few weeks. He was bored though and had decided to slide on a pair of his silver swim trunks and head over to the gym for a nice swim, just to see if maybe he could spot a victim...or at least somebody to entertain him. As he entered the pool area, he began taking of his shirt and slid out of his shoes, unseeing the beautiful newcomer relaxing in the pool. The crazy silver man moved towards the diving board from where he first spotted her. "Well who have we here?" he said with a wry smile as he ran off the diving board and performed a jackknife in a blatant attempt to splash and surprise the relaxing vixen. He would surface just beside her, "Hey there!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Janabell Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:44 pm

-Mkay-

As Janabell was in the middle of relaxing, A man splashes into the water and she screams "AIEEE"
After she turns as she says Hello to her. Janabell just looks at him with her eyes widened and says "You
dear come and try to scare ME?" Keyword "Try", Even though she was really scared. The young woman
just floats and her left eye twitches as she waits for a response.

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:49 pm

Max just laughed as he started floating backwards. This girl amused him quite a bit. "They don't call me Mad Max for nothing." He said with a grin and a splash at the blond. Actually they did call him Mad Max for something, after all....a few years in a mental institute have to count for something. His dyed silver hair glimmered with the water. "So yes...I dare to TRY and scare YOU, whoever it is you are," he mocked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Janabell Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:58 pm

Who the hell did this guy think he was? He thinks he can get away with this, Janabell is splashed at by "Mad Max."
After she splashes back at him and gasps, he diddden't know who Janabell was? The young woman slaps him hard in the
face with her left hand and glares and says "I am Janabell Rodriguez, Straight Edge Savior of this buissness and Futre
Sex wars Champion." Those were pretty bold words but she thinks she can back it up, Max didden't seem to be a softie
so she adds "Or tag Champion", Janabell continues to glare and waits...

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:20 pm

Max dramatically turned his head and kept it there after the slap, as though trying to be a bit comical. There was a clear bright red mark on his cheek from the spot she had slapped him. So a title and glory was what this woman was after? He turned his head back to face Janabell, a smile lurking on it. "Straight Edge Savior? That's a new one for sure...List Janabell..Jan? May I call you, Jan? Sex wars is filled with a lot tougher people than you, I'm sure..." He was blatantly trying to egg the blond on. "...Like me for instance...There's no way you're gonna get that title if you can't beat me." Was this really the time to be coaxing somebody of the opposite gender into a fight? Janabell clearly looked as though she could hold her own, but hey, he was Max and was itching for at least a nice spending of energy, even if it was just a shoving match between their egos.

Back to top Go down

Post by Janabell Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:25 pm

Mkay this guy pushed her to her limit, Janabell continues to glare... After she looks and
chukles and says "Im not a fool like all of those fans or the rest of the people in this roster."
After he asks her if he could call her Jan, i diddent matter to her "I don care..." She replies
he then crosses the line with this one but once again Janabell slips out of it as usual "I am better
than them...all..." then the tag tites came to her mind and she points to a picture of them on the
wall and looks at Max still angry with him she was getting used to him...

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:42 pm

Max just chuckled at each of Janabell's remarks. She was feisty and strong, he could tell just from the way she was responding to his mockeries of her. He turned his head from the blond in the pool to the wall where she pointed. The tag titles? She had mentioned them earlier and his lips just curled into a smile. "Are you suggesting that we form an alliance? You and I just met, Jan..." His smile grew larger as he swam himself a bit closer. "We haven't seen what the other one is capable of...how can you be so sure you would take the tag titles with me as your partner?" Max couldn't say he disliked the idea one bit. A bit of gold to go with his silver would be quite a nice addition.

Back to top Go down

Post by Janabell Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:48 pm

The young woman just gives a freaky smile and tilts her heas, He doubts HER skills
as a wrestler? Janabell just looks at him and says in a very cold tone "Trust me we can take
the tag titles but your correct we need to get to know each other, form a team, the Straight Edge
Society no?" Janabell thinks to herself she loves herself she is too smart for her own good...in her
opinion and she says "We should spar in that ring to see each others Skills as a wrestler, even though
im better then you, right?" Janabell asks in wonder.

-i don post on weekends so if i don't reply ill reply monday-

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:09 pm

Max couldn't help but laugh as he listened to Janabell talk. Her ego had to have been at least twenty times that of his own. "Straight Edge Society? What kind of name is that?" Max's interest was piqued as Janabelle mentioned a spar to test their skills. "A spar, huh? Now you're talking my language, although...Don't think you're better than me without seeing what I can do, sister." Max smirked and poked Janabelle right on the forehead. "Shall we?"

((its fine...don't worry about it one bit ^^))

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next