Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 2:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 5:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 2:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 1:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 1:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 172 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 170 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Its Wabbit Season! (For Lederface)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Its Wabbit Season! (For Lederface) Empty Its Wabbit Season! (For Lederface)

Post by Deus001 Sun Jan 09, 2022 5:44 pm

It was a quiet day at the gym, a nice cold afternoon. Perfect to spend plenty of time getting all nice and sweaty, John Carnaby was someone that could certainly abide by that logic at least. The artist was either in the ring, in his studio working on crafts or at the gym improving his most important piece of art, namely himself. John was alone here today, his boss Ryan had been spending many a day and night in his own room. 

Contemplating on things no doubt with his new change of mentality. Regardless the artist would simply keep on what he was doing right now, if only he could get away from that pesky nemesis of his. That damn goose, just yesterday it tried to honk at him when he was cuddling with Koto. One of the more tamer pranks it did really but still! Regardless John would seek to take his mind off it with some nice weight lifting~

Spoiler:

As it stood John had gotten in some serious weight lifts, taking a brief moment to pause from his labour by taking a quick picture of his progress. Still it had been a quiet day, as well as yesterday and the day before. The new year was like that it seemed, suddenly however John caught something out the corner of his eye in the mirror. He could swear it was........bunny ears? The artist raised an eyebrow, this bared investigating! John would turn and head towards what looked like a pair of women with them on, whatever they were doing the artist would politely cough and say "Hey there! How goes the gym session? Quiet today eh? Would you be up for a partner to join you?"

Back to top Go down

Its Wabbit Season! (For Lederface) Empty Re: Its Wabbit Season! (For Lederface)

Post by Lederface! Sun Jan 09, 2022 6:21 pm

Just as Miku told them "It's good to change the air every now and then, and that includes where they were training, now with her daughter, Tashido had arrived to a different gym, and before they said a word, someone was already greeting them, realizing that it was a nice man, laughing then seeing him and just hearing almost at the beginning that he wanted a training with one of the 2, so Tashido laughing would say to him
Of course..... in a gym that is normal this kind of things, who are you by the way? I am Tashido and this is my beautiful daughter, Usada yukiko.

Tashido:
Usada Yukuki "Pekora:

Discord: lederface#6703
Lederface!
Lederface!

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:30 pm

John was the sort that was always keen to meet new people, it came with his past as an artist. He wanted to learn, to see what people brought to the table and hoped he could learn from them in terms of creativity. Seeing those rabbit ears already enticed the master of creation, you'd have to be bold indeed to don such a thing in public. Even if Tension was known to produce some rather eccentric wrestlers that still pushed the bar, case in point as John neared the two women he actually had his mouth slightly agape. The one who spoke to him was a woman and a half, she was actually a few inches taller than him even! Her whole demeanour practically screamed mother rabbit. John in an instant felt his cheeks go red as the demure rabbit lady addressed him.

Regaining his composure John would nod as she referred to herself as Tashido and the little wabbit was her daughter Pekora, the latter certainly looked the part too being quite adorable. Though something in John's mind sensed he might want to take a bit of caution with her at least. Still ever curious John would have an idea in his mind, it was a quiet day in the gym after all and peering around they were the only people there as far as he could see

Giving a polite smile John would draw on his British charm and say "Why hello there~ I'm John Carnaby, pleasure to meet you both~" giving a slight bow to the bunnies. He would then follow this up by saying "If you'd like would you both care to have a sparring bout with me? This place is totally quiet and I'm quite curious to see what your capable of now. Would you grant me the honour?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lederface! Wed Jan 12, 2022 3:57 am

Tashido was delighted with the idea of always meeting and facing different people, and this time, they had a unique opportunity, remembering her fight against those guys and how they didn't finish very well their move against her, it was time to see what she could do against someone who could match or even surpass her.

I think it's great, if you're wondering, this is my ring suit, so with this I will fight, my daughter will watch us, and first of all, I hope to see a good and fun fight!.

Tashido said excitedly and climbed into the first ring she saw, getting into the ring and waiting excitedly in her corner.

Yukiko was a bit embarrassed of the attitude her mother used for literally every person she met looking at the guy and telling him
I hope you have experiences against Smothers.....Hahahaha!
laughing in a somewhat irritating manner, before placing himself on a chair near the ring.

Lederface!
Lederface!

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Jan 12, 2022 4:30 pm

Excellent, it was go time then. John was keen to see what he'd be able to gleam from this......cosplayer? He'd need to see about that, he'd done commissions here and there for that after all~ Regardless Tashido seemed keen to get going, she was gonna wrestler in that then? That fluffy, stretched out leotard that somehow hadn't exploded keeping those hips and bust of the tall bunny mom contained. John pinched himself to try and stay a bit composed there, then her daughter opened her mouth and brought John back to reality. 

She talked about he'd best be experienced against smothers. John blushed heavily and gave a cough to try and hide it while muttering under his breath with "You might be surprised." his girlfriend Koto was no stranger to doing that to him in the past he learned that full well. But Tashido might have a few tricks up her milfy sleeves that neither the idol nor the artist could ever expect........

Drawing back on his British charm John would then say out loud "Well you can sit out if you want, but feel free to join in later if you wish. I am a former title holder so I hope I can have enough in the tank for both if you like." John was thinking Pekora might be a bit of a brat, but he knew how to handle that time thanks to a certain Lucy Grange. Regardless the artist would step gladly into the ring, bouncing up and down and side to side on his feet as he assessed Tashido. He inwardly thought to himself with *Well don't think I'm powerbombing her any time soon, best to play it carefully~* after his contemplation John said "Alrighty then, let's just take this easy then. Here we go....." favouring a cautious approach here the artist would edge close towards the middle of the ring to see if the mommy bunny would be tempted to try and lockup with him so that John could gauge her upper body strength~

Back to top Go down

Post by Lederface! Sat Jan 15, 2022 1:55 am

When Pekora heard everything that man said, she only showed a clear displeasure, sitting on a chair that was in front of the ring, meanwhile, Tashido noticed how that man seemed to want to show his skills, so then she smilingly said to him
this will be like this.... the winner will be by Tapping or Knockout, all kind of moves and styles are allowed, no dirty tricks though, good luck!.

so then Pekora would ring a small Bell, starting the "Fight" making Tashido move forward and place his arms to challenge John to a Duel of strength.

Lederface!
Lederface!

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:11 pm

Alrighty, it was go time now. John couldn't say he'd fought an opponent like this one before, tall opponents were kinda lacking in his history save for sparring with his boss. They also didn't match the profile of a milfy bunny lady either, who could ever prepare for something like that to begin with? John would want those answers on a postcard. Regardless the little bunny seemed to be sitting this one out and rang the bell, Tashido had lay the rules of engagement before the artist to which he'd respond with a polite nod and smile. He'd abide by it for sure. John had to make sure to remember Tashido's eyes were up there because damn she was taller than him somehow!

Still however John wasn't worried for he had faith in what he could do, at the very least a sizing up of the rabbit told John that Tashido probably won't be busting out moonsaults anytime soon. In fact it seemed the adult wabbit was keen to try and grapple with the handsome artist, because she'd slowly advance and even then John swore her bosom just bounced with even a small movement there. It was gonna take willpower here, John took a deep breath and accepted the lockup. Trying his damndest not to notice how soft Tashido's hands were and the fact she smelled so damn good.

"Alright, let's dance~" John said, throwing out a witty little remark to take the edge off himself. Tashido was a tall woman and probably had some strength in there to boot, so John was going to play it cautious here. He'd push alright, but shuffle with his legs to one side and try and get the pesky wabbit to dance to his own tune as a size up of what she'd do here. After all Tashido might look nice and sweet but it was time to see if she could rumble around with the big boys here!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lederface! Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:21 am

Tashido the moment she connected her hands with John's, she would know she had to show all she could offer, so when she had the chance and her hands were ready, Tashido pushed, pushed hard and all she had, but not to drive John into the corner, no.... She was doing it to drive John right against her breasts, wanting to show him Tashido's greatest gift in this kind of fights.

Lederface!
Lederface!

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Jan 21, 2022 4:23 pm

Truth be told John wasn't going full tilt here, mostly because he was just curious. After all Tashido looked like a hot bunny mom, but was she a proper wrestler? That height of hers gave her a formidable frame at least, with very generous ummmm.....assets. John fought every urge he had to dart his eyes downward to the momma bunny's bosom, in fact his mind wondered and it let Tashido assert herself more than the artist would have liked. 

Because it turned out that Tashido did in fact have some upper body strength to her to the point that it wasn't a funny bunny moment at all for the artist, his eyes widened as he was forced to give ground more quickly than he would have liked for sure. Thankfully John managed to make sure that he didn't trip up over himself at least as he was forced to get moving. Eventually the artist ended up in quite the predicament, as Tashido was working forward on him it resulted in her funbags being brought up against him. He could feel the soft orbs mushrooming against his muscled chest quite nicely, the sensations resulting in beads of sweat already forming on John's forehead as his cheeks gained a light blush. 

John stood his ground here, trying his best not to let the milfy bunny shove him further anymore. He grunted before letting out a "N-not bad Ms Tashido......you've got some muscles on you......let's see you handle this......" with that the artist would try to slink one of his feet around the back of Tashido's legs, in the hopes of trying to tackle her down to the mat. The scribe was known to be quite the shark on the ground, perhaps he could try and wrap the bunny up in a nice little trap once he got a hold in on her!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lederface! Wed Feb 09, 2022 9:33 pm

Tashido had some control in her grip, she knew well that if she used her height well, she could easily defeat her opponent, but it was only a matter of time before John started to show his skills, being that when one of John's feet was placed behind Tashido, she would not be ready when he pushed, making them both fall on the canvas, but Tashido who had already fought in situations like that, would not be defeated, rolling to try to place herself over John.

Lederface!
Lederface!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next