Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 47 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 47 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hentai Double Debut: Leria vs Wild

2 posters

Go down

Hentai Double Debut: Leria vs Wild Empty Hentai Double Debut: Leria vs Wild

Post by KarlKraus Fri Nov 19, 2021 4:05 am

Leria wasn’t too sure about how to feel for her first match, especially against a 6”5 champion looking tiger lady. Despite her newly gained abilities and animal form, the cat girl couldn’t stop moving around and flail about it while her father, the one and only KObra, was sitting on a bench, his arms crossed. "COULD YOU SSSSSTOP FOR A SSSSSEC!" Yelled the snake to the nervous feline. Right after that, Leria jumped on her dad and hugged him, however she accidentally dug her claws into her father’s back. Alvarez tried to get his daughter off while doing his best to not yell of pain.

"Nuuuuuuuuh...she’ll probably kill me...please transform yourself into huge and scary monster.....c’mon papa!!" Whined the kitten, who was already transformed into her cat form. "OUCH...JUSSSSST LET ME GOOOOO....Ergh...Leria, I learned that through my younger dayssss assss an underground champion. The meaner, the sssssweeter....or sssssomething like that." Said KObra with a motivating tone, even if he didn’t really understood himself.

Surprisingly enough, Leria released her dad and before heading to the main arena for her fight, she looked at her with a smile. "I heard better speeches, but thanks papa." While she was running through the amphitheater, the grey furred cat would suddenly use her four limbs to run eventually faster. In no time, she would finally arrived at the arena and at her own surprise, it was much bigger than she expected. "HELLO? SOMEONE IN HERE?"
Spoiler:
KarlKraus
KarlKraus

Back to top Go down

Hentai Double Debut: Leria vs Wild Empty Re: Hentai Double Debut: Leria vs Wild

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Dec 07, 2021 10:41 am

Backstage, Wild was pacing back and forth in the common locker room. As a Warden, she could've had her own private room, but years of fighting and fucking in the slave pits made her perfectly fine with others seeing her change.

This was good, she thought. Sure, she was still fighting, but this wasn't like before. No claws, no teeth, no splashes of blood in a wild fight for survival.

No, this was simply for sport, for pay, and even, on some small level, for fun.

She adjusted her gauntlets, made of soft rubber instead of the steel ones she used to wear, adjusting the tube tip around her large breasts before pulling up her thong.

Still, the tigress was a little nervous. She wanted to impress, do well, and mainly, just not lose.

Coming out to the ring, impressed and wide eyed at the size of the crowd, her gaze fell on her opponent, an attractive and impressive feline, barely clad in anything. Bold choice.

Entering the ring, she nodded at her opponent, remembering the speech lessons she had gotten from Eros.

"...Hello. I am...Wild." she said, using the name Eros had given her. "You look ready, eager, for a fun...c...con...contest?" She said, the last word puzzling her as she sounded it out, proper speaking not her strong suite.

Wild outfit:

Back to top Go down

Post by KarlKraus Mon Dec 27, 2021 11:24 pm

Even in her human form, Leria could see that the tigress was a bit nervous. She had an eye for targeting her opponent’s weaknesses despite not taking any advantage of them. The cat slowly approached her soon-to-be opponent, hoping to cool her down and have a little of chitchat. "Hi Wild, my name is Leria~ Wow, if I knew you would be that hot~" She said with a bit of admiration in her tone. Leria was amazed by Wild’s appearance.

She continued to approach her while opening her arms for a hug. The cat girl doesn’t know what Wild went through, but the scars on her face weren’t there for showing off. "Wild...what about a hug before our match? Just a friendly hug, nothing more nothing else~" Asked Leria with hopes the tigress would hug her.
KarlKraus
KarlKraus

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:40 am

Wild blinked as her opponent, Leria, that was her name, introduced herself, and blinked a few more times, much more rapidly, as the woman opened her arms, the cat immediately tensing for an attack...only for Leria too...ask for a hug?

A hug.

That was...unexpected.

Wild looked at the woman curiously, even sniffed a little, as if she could smell the attempted deception, but nothing seemed off about the woman or her offer, as Wild spoke to reply.

"A...hug? That's...a strange offer. But, you seem genuine so....ok." Wild replied slowly, measuring each of her words to make sure she was responding correctly, and, to the surprise of the crowd, she'd open her own arms, and stepped forward, giving Leria a confused, but genuine, hug, still confused as to why it was being offered, but appreciating the offer all the same, as admittedly, it did calm her nerves a little.

Back to top Go down

Post by KarlKraus Mon Feb 07, 2022 11:53 pm

Leria isn’t a backstabbing girl, especially if she it’s against someone who as beautiful as Wild. Her confusion made the kitten laugh, and she couldn’t blame the tigress at all. They were about to have a fun time and the cat wanted her opponent comfortable before they would eventually fight like animals. And Leria was reflecting opposite emotions, she was more than nervous!

The young feline would be happy to see Wild accepting her hug and once she would be close enough, Leria gently wrapped her arms around the tiger lady for a warm hug. She’d even purr and wagged her tail as a sign of appreciation. "There there~ All I want is a good time with ya~" Leria felt it was slowly calming Wild a bit, which was perfect!
KarlKraus
KarlKraus

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:00 am

Wild still wasn't entirely sure what was going on. She had been expecting a fight, not a hug...but she had to admit, it wasn't an unpleasant feeling.

"Um...Thank you." She said in response, blinking in surprise as her opponent began purring and wagging her tail. What an unusual opponent. Very friendly though, and given the kinds of opponents Wild had faced back in her days in the slave pits, a friendly opponent was far better than she could have hoped for.

"You are...quite nice. I look forward to a good time as well. But um...shouldn't we...begin the match?" She asked cautiously, not looking to offend this upbeat fellow feline she was facing.

Back to top Go down

Post by KarlKraus Sun May 01, 2022 8:00 pm

Leria couldn’t escape the eventual fight, but since it was more heated one, making herself and Wild comfortable towards each other now with a hug couldn’t be more fitting. Time was running and despite being a fan of cuddles, Leria shared the same thought. She nodded and stepped back while the grey cat kept wagging her tail.

"Alright let fun begin!" The kitten roared in excitement while taking a boxing like stance, hopping on the ground with her signature proud smile. She wasn’t blind, she saw Wild’s scars and she knew that the tigress was and still is a strong gladiator. She probably devoured girls like Leria for breakfast, but that cat ain’t like the others!
KarlKraus
KarlKraus

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:20 pm

Ah, it seemed now her opponent was ready for actual combat, breaking the hug and getting her fists up. Good.

Wild nodded politely, getting her own fists up as the bell rang to finally start this match. She looked her opponent up and down again before speaking. "You seem like a very friendly and kind opponent, your attitude is very pleasant. While this is a hentai match, and I assure you the pleasure I give you will be enjoyable, I still have to hurt you in order to weaken you up. Please do not take it personally."

She said, the former pit slave having a blank look on her face as she spoke, meaning every word. She had no issue with this Leria, found her quite nice and attractive as well...but a match was a match. She wouldn't go too far, but there would still have to be some pain for the other cat.

Wild moved in, arms open, fingers spread, offering her fellow cat a lock up, curious to see if she would accept, and if she did, very curious to see just how much strength her opponent had!

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Sep 12, 2022 5:57 am

Match Canceled due to time delay

Wild wins due to original plans.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down