» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 120 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 119 Guests

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Behind the mask, Rebecca Owens vs Haley Cote

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Behind the mask, Rebecca Owens vs Haley Cote - Page 3 Empty Re: Behind the mask, Rebecca Owens vs Haley Cote

Post by Valicon Tue Aug 23, 2022 5:32 am

No matter who you are, every woman cums to the fingers in their slit. So her best friend had said one training session after Rebecca had lost another hentai spar against her more experienced friend. In this match, if it had been Sabrina, the assault would not have let up. But Rebecca was honorable to a fault and knew Haley was still new to these matches. So she got off of Haley and treated the crowds to a short dance while dhe waited for her opponent to recover enough to continue

Behind the mask, Rebecca Owens vs Haley Cote - Page 3 YuH7iit
Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Behind the mask, Rebecca Owens vs Haley Cote - Page 3 Empty Re: Behind the mask, Rebecca Owens vs Haley Cote

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:07 am

While Rebecca was dancing seductively and entertaining the fans, Haley was taking stock of her situation. She had just came, in front of an entire cheering crowd. It was...embarrassing...but also kind of thrilling at the same time. This was...a different form of combat, that was for certain...and it was going to take some getting used too.

Hoping Valley Doll wasn't watching this match, Haley groaned and rolled over, getting to her feet, before turning to face Rebecca, panting a bit. Her top was ripped, and one bare breast was exposed, though she had adjusted her bottom half of her outfit to avoid exposing her crotch again, the blonde looking over at the redhead with a grin as she recovered.

"So uh...Wow...that was...yeah that was...pretty wow. I think I'm starting to understand the appeal of these matches...but don't think your going to clean sweep me just because you got the first fall!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Valicon Tue Jan 10, 2023 7:16 am

Rebecca had been like Haley once, and had gone through the sane realization that she had too. These matches might at first glance appear to be vulgar things, but they were a fight just like any other. The Redhead nodded and smiled, grinning from ear to ear and continuing to move her hops in that way thst she had practiced in secret for many nights (as much for her sake as to spice up her nights with her husband). She really would have to send a thank you comment on those "how to" videos later. "Happy to hear that you are starting to get into the rhythm of this battle. But if you think to coat the ring on my juices...think again. In fact, if you win, I'll let you make one request." It was an unfortunate habit of the Redhead to make little bets like this, a habit that like all gambling backfired as often as paid off.

Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Jan 24, 2023 8:50 am

Haley had to admit, she was liking Rebecca. The woman was talented, powerful, athletic, pretty hot, but she had a good spirit too her, friendly and eager to be competitive and all of that was, so far, just endearing her more and more to Haley. For her first official hentai match, she couldn't think of a better opponent for her to face.

Hearing her speak though, Haley grinned, the blonde rubbing a finger along her chin as if in thought. "Hmmm...a request from you if I win eh? I could work with that...pretty cocky of you to make bets in the middle of a match. Alright...if I win I get a request...but what do you want from me if you win?" she asked, her body calming down more as the conversation continued, a tactic Haley was using to try and calm her hormones down before they started tussling again!

Back to top Go down

Post by Valicon Wed Mar 01, 2023 12:32 am

"I'll let you figure that out." Then a sheepish grin crossed her face as she admitted. "Its not the first time I've done that...nor will it be the last. I just get fired up and start making bets...my husband keeps trying to break me of the habit...so far though, no luck." She Said as she moved to the corner. The crimson nation understood that Rebecca wanted a fair fight and she was giving Haley that chance. However once she was on her feet, the fight was back on.

Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:55 pm

Ace nodded, and gave a small shrug.

"Alright, your on. I might have to start making bets like this with my girlfriend too."

She said with a grin, before bouncing on the balls of her bare feet, her one exposed breast firmly jiggling as she did so, causing her to blush. She tried to put that feeling aside though, and came in swinging towards her red-headed opponent, stepping forward and kicking one leg straight out in an attempt at a push kick aimed right for Rebecca's chest!

Back to top Go down

Post by Valicon Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:37 pm

Maybe she had given Ace too much time to recover. She had known that Ace would be ready but Rebecca had thought that she would still be caught in the after glow and still a little shaky. It turns out that she was wrong and was not able to get her full guard up which caused to kick to impact her breasts sending them into a fit of jiggling in their silken covering. A small girlish squeak escaped her lips at the pain of it and she hoped Haley had not heard.

Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Mar 19, 2023 9:22 am

Oh Haley heard, she may have had one tit exposed and her own cum still dripping its way down her legs, one of the strangest feelings the blonde woman had ever had in the ring before, but her ears worked just fine, and she heard that squeak as her foot sunk into one of Rebecca's tits, causing the red head in dancer costume to stumble back.

Looking to capitalize, Ace grabbed at Rebecca's hair, pulling her head in close so the Canadian could plant a kiss on her lips, her free hand going to grab and grope at her un-damaged breast so she could start fondling her first ever hentai opponent!

Back to top Go down

Post by Valicon Thu Mar 23, 2023 5:49 pm

It's a good thing she did it that way. Normally grabbingbonto Rebecca's hair was a one way trip to getting wrecked byba psycho berserker. But the kiss managed to forestall that rage and calm the Redhead down (no easy feat considering how easily rage came to her). She sunk into the pleasure, letting it wash over her; in the way she had learned long ago. Fighting it would ultimately be worse in the end, so Rebecca let Haley do her thing, her own hands looking to finish the job of undressing her opponent while their bodies were entwined.

Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon May 01, 2023 8:19 am

While Haley made out with her opponent, Rebecca made her move, and Ace could feel her outfit being peeled off of her as they kissed, and soon enough, Ace would be completely nude, her cute little behind on complete display, as well as the side of her tits, though Rebecca's body covered up the rest.

The crowd exploded in cheers, whistles, and catcalls, while, if Rebecca could see, Haley's face was utterly bright red, but she kept up the kiss, slipping her tongue into Rebecca's mouth so it could begin to wrestle with the bigger woman's own tongue. It was embarrassing, absolutely, but this is what she wanted. She wanted to do a hentai match, to experience everything such a match type had to offer, and this, being completely naked, being touched by another woman, letting the crowd see ALL of her...was just part of it. It was embarrassing...but it was also exciting, captivating, challenging, and utterly thrilling at the same time.

No wonder AFW had so many hoes, did hentai matches always feel this incredible?

Still kissing Rebecca, Ace tried to slip her now bare leg in between Rebecca's own, pressing her thigh against Rebecca's crotch, starting to press it and rub it between the girls legs to try and get her hot and bothered too!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next