by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, SimplyMoon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Rocket’s Red Glare

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Rocket’s Red Glare Empty Rocket’s Red Glare

Post by killcarrion Mon Jul 12, 2021 6:14 am

"Nope..."

"Nuthin..."

"Janitor's closet..."

"Costume Department..."

"...huh, so that's where they keep the pool toys."

One by one, door's were being opened backstage and summarily closed with a disappointed huff. A rambunctious spirit, rebellious attitude, predilection towards mischief, and absence of the words Off-Limits from her dictionary, had all amounted to what was transpiring. Nikita having by now traversed far within the cavernous bowels of the AFW building and well past where everyday wrestling talent where allowed to venture. Slyly tip-toeing behind worker's backs and a sixth sense towards dodging security cameras were still keeping Nikki in the hunting game so far. Being the younger and smaller sister of the Bullet Club stable coming in handy for once as she went searching for what eluded her since first becoming employed here...and that was the holy grail of wrestling historians and internet conspiracy theorists the world over. Well, the perverted ones anyway. And that was Lukretia Von Creuzfeldt's Secret Sex Dungeon...

The former General Manager of AFW was practically the Whore of Babylon when it came to sheer debauchery and kink-tastic proclivities before she evaporated into the nebulous miasma. Chased off by her inner demons...or tax collectors, Nikki wasn't sure about that part. But what she was sure about was that her weirdo dungeon had become the stuff of legend, and Nik was downright determined to be the first person to unearth it since her departure. B.C.'s leader Adrian insisted that the dungeon was located in Luk's abandoned mansion...but Nik didn't buy it. That was just the sort of thing people said to lead you off the trail so they could claim all of the internet fame and glory for themselves. Plus like...even if Nikita found bupkiss, odds were she'd come across something down here that would make her journeying worthwhile. An ancient piece of wrestling memorabilia, or something pricey she could sell online, or some new spray cans to make her Bullet Club tagging around the building easier-

*shuffle*shuffle*

"...shit. What was that?"
Nikki whispered to herself as she swiftly flattened her back against the wall, stealthily peeking around the corner...

Back to top Go down

Rocket’s Red Glare Empty Re: Rocket’s Red Glare

Post by Yori Mon Jul 12, 2021 6:21 pm

A soft popping, a sound of metal panging, and a carefree whistle all echoed through the empty corridors accompanied by the soft squeak of unoiled metallic fricken. Strange sounds to be found within the deepest innards of Frictions arena where no one but senior staff or security should be wandering at this hour. Yet Nikita wasn't the only soul in search of glory and gains, there was another on a righteous quest to reclaim something stolen from her and send a message that doing so would have consequences.

Liv Livewire stalked these halls now, dragging behind her a squeaky foldable stepping stool on wheels and the barrel of a hefty gun resting across her shoulder. It was sleek and black, with a large canister mounted at the end of the grip, a stiff pipe trailing up to the main firing mechanism to feed gas into the chamber. A bulbous tank affixed to the top rattled hundred of tiny balls all loaded with red paint. While some malcontents avoided the cameras, Liv chose to instead disable their functionality, peppering the lense with a few choice shots distance before moving in to tear the exposed writing out entirely to ruin the devices to the point of needing repair.

She was on the hunt for something specific, a very particular door, one that she could have easily found had she thought to bring or even remotely memorize a set of blueprints that had been given to her along with a keycard tucked away in her back pocket. Small gifts from a generous soul also out to sow the seeds of chaos, which was something Liv could respect enough to play along as prime patsy should operation F.U.D.S. or "Fuck Up this Dumb Shit" as she dubbed it, went tits up. The only real snag would come if she were caught early, a definite possibility given anyone manning security cameras would know to come running once they were being disabled. She invited them to try to stop her though, itching to bash some corporate heads.

Her cheerful whistling came to a sudden stop, ears perking at the sound of… a voice? Some shuffled steps? She was almost certain of it. Liv's eyes narrowed into thin devious slits as she listened in the silence. Nothing. She hadn't been hearing things, she was sure about it. With a soft grunt, she hefted the stool off the ground and crept forward down the hall, coming up on a T intersection. Someone was hiding from her… someone who was about to have a very bad day. Slinking closer and closer she approached at the very edge, the red-haired woman regripped the gun in hand tightly. Snapping around the corner she swung the weapon as a makeshift bludgeon with a violent arch, looking to obliterate anyone in its way… and swished through the air. Another empty corridor.

Peering back down the corridor she had been in however, there was one more bend at the end. One that she scurried to move towards. Nikita could hear the sounds of footsteps approaching, though in a definite attempt to be subtle, but even then her boots weren't made for sneaking on hard surfaces. This time Liv didn't wait to reach the end before giving up the act, bolting the last few strides to come whipping around the corner, throwing the stepping stool up and around to slam the legs in the perfect position to pin a certain hiding someone against the wall without scratching them. Liv leveled the barrel of the paintball gun at Nikita's face over the back of the top step, glaring at her. "Any last words before I paint the wall red?"

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:22 am

So much for the bonds of sisterhood. Nikita wouldn't be quaking in her tassled boots to this terrified degree if her older sister were here and providing some sorely appreciated backup. Mackenzie is usually available to have her sister's back, through thick and thin and all that jazz. The L.A. natives were practically in separable throughout all of their mischievous misadventures. No prank too convoluted or pickpocketing heist too elaborate that they couldn't handle it with flair, style, effortless teamwork. A tradition that had sadly fallen by the wayside when Mackenzie started becoming more popular with the guys once she started "filling out", so to speak. Grossly so considering it's her sister she's talking about. Now Mack has these air-headed dudes hitting her up all the time at clubs where she actually entertains these jackasses' advance, and now she has no little time to spend for any Breaking and Entering adventures like in the good old days. Mack actually rolled her eyes and closed the door to her bedroom while gabbing on the phone when Nikita suggested today's backstage expedition.

"Watch me get murdered by an undead bunny girl. Or dragged into some slutty nurses Doctor's office, never to be seen again. Than Mack's gonna cry and mourn her poor little sister like
...'Oh, Why Oh Why wasn't I there for my sister in her hour of need...yeah, that'll show her." Nikita monologued as she began covertly peeking around the corner, both of her hands clamping onto the edge as she gulped down her reservations and witnessed...diddly squat. Well, except for the Janitor making his mopping rounds while whistling whatever pop-music he was listening to on his headphones. Nikki breathed a sigh of relief and felt herself safe to continue roaming the labyrinthine halls...that is until a peculiar odor filled her nostrils. She sniffed the air for what smelled like a cocktail of fresh paint and gunpowder smoke. Nik shrugged her shoulders unconcernedly and spun around to a sight that was actually most concerning. A rapid red streak blurring right in front of her and abruptly pinning her to the wall with some kinda table or sumthin while staring down the barrel of a gun!!!!

"I-I-I-I-I-!!!!!"
Sputtering a flurry of "I"s was about all Nikki was capable of enunciating in her quivering horror, crossed-eyes fixated on what she immediately assumed to be the instrument of her immediate death and destruction. Nik's arms plastered up against the wall behind her like she'd been caught escaping a prison and the spotlight was cast upon her. Only an intermittent swivel of her eyes from the barrel of the gun to the red-haired lunatic wielding it. Who the heck was this broad and what the funk had her or The Bullet Club done to tick her off enough bust a cap in her ass? Questions were abundant and Nikita had zero answers to any of them, seconds ticking off the clock in what could be her last precious moments on this Earth if she didn't say sumthin!!! "I was just ransacking this place and lookin for Lukretia's secret dungeon cause I think I might be into that kinda thing and I secretly wish I was sexy as my sister!!!" Nikki scrunched her face tightly while grinding her teeth. Sweating up a storm, ready to meet her maker and regretting she never got to say goodbye to Mack...

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:46 pm

Each stuttered "I" found a barrel inching closer in sharp increments until it was nearly brushing the tips of Mikita's lips as she struggled to get the words out. One amber eye was visible through the jumbled obstruction of stepping stool and paintball gun, narrowed to the point cruelty was almost a certainty. When the other woman blurted out a confession of her intentions and perhaps a bit too much more about her life choices… still it had been enough to perk Liv's ears at hearing several things in there she liked to hear. Ransackings, secret dungeons, shameless kinks, and being sexy all sounded good enough to her to give Nikita some consideration now.

"Nobody told me anything about dungeons down here," Liv murmured out loud, more for herself than Nikita. The long barrel edged to the side, nudging into the other woman's cheek to coax her head to way before it moved to the other cheek to repeat the process, getting a good look at her would-be captive. An appraising hum from the fiery redhead. "I would…" she paused suddenly, withdrawing the gun from sight to reveal her face from over the top of the stool. A soft clatter of metal on cement as the barrel tapped the wall once. Twice… then invasively slapped up between Nikita's legs, bouncing around her inner thighs until jamming rather roughly where they came together at her hip. While she did nothing to explain herself, Liv just assumed anyone would understand she was checking for traps as she eyed the other woman inquisitively. One could never be too careful around these parts.

"Yeah, I'd probably bang you." Liv threw out nonchalantly once it was clear to her Nikita was of the fairer sex, her rather off-brand way of putting questions of sexiness at ease. With a huff the redhead pulled the stepping stool away and slammed one leg on the ground, giving it a light spin to turn it about before letting the other legs clatter. She dropped down to straddle it as a chair sat in the reverse, arms folded across the back bar, brandishing the paintball gun at Nikita in a less threatening manner.

"I am looking for a storeroom with keycard locks. You seen any dungeon delver?" Reaching out she gave the other woman a prod in the boob with her paint pistol at the words "dungeon" and "delver" before leaning back again. "I have some business to take care of and this place is a labyrinth of suck." Liv casually waved the gun about as she spoke with very little regard for safety if the thing happened to go off. Her finger had never left the trigger.

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:55 am

They say your life flashes before your eyes when Death stares you down, and only being twenty-one meant that Nikita's highlight reel was woefully short. But it was, regardless, chock full of awesome stand out moments stemming from her bitchin wrestling career and globe-trotting misadventures with her older sister as they amassed tag-team championship reigns all around the world. Selfies taken. Hotel rooms trashed. Pockets picked. Toilets bombed. Statues vandalized. Nikki had gotten herself into pinches before as a result of her mischievous nature, but she'd never believed she'd be getting capped over it!!! The mystery over who would she'd tick off enough to warrant getting plugged would apparently never be solved, not in the precious few seconds of life she still had. Aside from never saying goodbye to her sister...her greatest regret would be having to die a goddamn mother fucking virg-

"Huh?!"
Nikki blurted out with the barrel of the gun still mashed against her soft cheek, but now suddenly being used as prodding stick to nudge her face from side to side. Wondering if this girl was just toying with her like some crazed psychopath who intended to wear her face as a mask or something like she saw in that movie. But getting thoroughly confused when this weirdo started patting out around her inner thighs and lookin for...somthin. Nikki cocking en eyebrow down at the redhead and furrowing her brows in irritation. What was the hold up already? "Hey, the hell's going on? You gonna shoot me here or whaHAAA..." Nikki reached some high-pitched octaves from the barrel of the gun getting wedged right up underneath her womanhood. At first going rigid stiff with her backside clenched and rose-tinted blush, squaring it off in her head that it was the terror in her veins making her heart beat faster and not the intoxicating sense of danger turning her on.

Nikki settling down with a relaxed huff once the stepping stool wasn't leveraged against her, but finally noticing that the red-head was just sporting a friggin paint gun. Overcome in her simultaneous relief and confusion as she attempted to keep up with all of this random...randomness!!! Balking from the paint gun squished against her boob, but smacking it off once she knew the only damage that could do was cause a sore blemish and a day of laundry. "Jesus lady, you coulda gave me a freaking heartache you know?!!" Nikita screamed as loud she could without arousing the suspicion of any night patrolmen, shaking a fist in front of her before mellowing out by leaning back against the wall and crossing her arms. "What are ya, some kinda amateur at this? Everyone knows the locks on these doors don't use keycards, all of these doors can be jimmied open with a hairpin. The ones downstairs are the ones where you need a card key. And you ain't gettin in there unless..." Nikki stopped herself with widened eyes once a realization dawned on her, returning to her fist shaking bitterness. "Wait...the hell you mean probably bang me?! I'm-I'm not some pity case you know!!! I get hit on all the time, RED!!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:33 pm

There was no shortage of amusement to be had with Nikki, though perhaps the bulk of its fame at the other girl's expense. She was easy enough on the eyes, but it was her expressiveness that caught Liv's attention immediately. This was the sort of stuff she was in this line of work for, to begin with… Well, maybe not the whole holding people at gunpoint thing but the emotional reaction end of it all. She might have overindulged a bit when she caught sight of a red hue on Nikki's face to bring the barrel of her gun up between her legs a bit more than was strictly required for her "junk check". She couldn't help it if this girl was adorable when she feared for her life… the redhead made a soft thoughtful hum as she pondered over if thinking like that really did make her a deranged psychopath. Life was strange like that sometimes.

"Heartache? I know I am a smoking 11 out of 10 but settle down there Flame Skunk. You haven't even been away from me for enough time to long for my sweet sweet embrace. 'Sides, I'm not looking for any relationships in the bowels of the storage halls… unless I happen to find that dungeon you mentioned. Then we can talk…" The redhead continued to poke and prod at Nikki with the end of her gun, actively trying to evade her attempts to bat it away to poke her in the boob repeatedly from any angle she could manage to sneak it in. It was only at the mention of the doors not needing key cards that she had stopped and the lighthearted air about her playfulness seemed to die away. Nikki had her attention fully now but the way she straightened up and her eyes began to narrow made it feel as though there was a danger here. Had she been lied to? If so, the persons responsible would pay for that... But she'd take her anger out on this lady first…

Downstairs? The dark aura around Liv vanished like a sudden bursting of a kernel of popcorn as her expression returned to being generally jovial with a hint of mischievousness. This was news to her… maybe she should have actually reviewed the blueprints and stuff she had been supplied along with access cards. Hindsight was a bitch. Liv gave the paintball a twirl in her hands by the trigger guard before tucking the bulky weapon awkwardly into the slack in her pants. She now had a solid lead to go off, but before she could further investigate the new information that had come to light Nikki was yapping at her again.

"Probably." She reiterated bluntly, confirming the other woman had heard her correctly. "Some of us have standards." Liv pushed herself up off the step stool, taking on a giant bow-legged step to the side. Gripping the top of the stool she gave the bottom step a kick, loudly folding it back up. Hiking it up in her hand she thrust the condensed steps towards Nikki for her to take them as she was now the designated keeper of the height extension… the girl needed it.  The redhead held up two fingers suggestively, making a show of slipping them down into her cleavage. With a quick flick, they returned with a shiny security card lacking a name or portrait on it.
"Flirting is not getting down and dirty, Junior Mint. We can discuss me blowing your mind and body after the bigger boom room is under my control. Until then, you're my guide. Go down with me... Downstairs. Like, show me where the doors are."

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Fri Dec 24, 2021 5:39 am

Boy, Liv had better count her lucky stars that Nikita was feeling particularly magnanimous at the moment. The overwhelming relief from knowing her name wasn't going to be printed in the obituaries section of the morning paper and that all she was absolutely in danger of was getting searing welts on her skin alongside paint splotches on her clothes, all made her willing to abstain from dishing out some sorely justified payback against this scatterbrained loon. Because if she wasn't, hoo baby, would she......let her older sister know all about this and allow her to handle the actual physicality and brawling part of her vengeance. Nikita was smarter than people give her credit for, and wise enough to know a losing fight when she saw one. Besides, Nikki was still attempting to parse together as to whether or not this flame-haired weirdo actually was macking on her. Talking to her felt like sprinting around a track in circles only to wind up right back where she started, only now more fatigued from all the mental gymnastics it was taking to keep up.

"Tch, yeah you have standards alright. Yer a standard basketcase, is what ya are."
Nikita bitterly remarked after straightening herself up and situating her hands on her hips as Liv unseated herself. The tomboyish faction member casting her glowering eyesight off to the sides, unaware that she had just dropped a veritable bombshell of a clue on Liv's lap as it pertains to her explosion-laden intentions. As far as Nikita was concerned, Operation Sexcapade was an abject bust. All she had to look forward towards tonight was heading home and hearing an "I told you so..." from Macken-"Yip!!!" Nikita yelped from getting abruptly chucked the folded up stool, catching it at the last second with a flinch before gawking at Liv now presenting to her the key cards in question. Overhearing everything Liv had to say...even with her ogling attention centered on Liv's jiggled boobs after having fished those cards out. Lewd thoughts prevailing before she'd thankfully jostled her head enough to bring her back to reality.

"Huh? G-Guide? Ya mean ya actually need me for somethin? Wow...Awesome!!! Uhm, I mean, well of course ya do!!! You'd be friggin lost as shit around here without me. I can lead ya to the pyrotechnics storage room, no problem. "
Nikita masking her elation at being relied upon and appreciated for her eccentricities behind a thin veil of trumped up confidence and cocksure smirk, although it started petering off as she started to sheepishly start walking ahead of Liv while still addressing the livewire. "Th-Than maybe afterward we can talk about us, you know doing stuff...together...later...I mean..." Nikita was trying to talk about them having a bedroom romp of their own, but it indeed came off as awkwardly as it reads with the B.C. member spinning around and taking the duo down a secluded section of the building. Practically quarantined off and emptied of anything relevant until Nikki pushed a stack of cardboard boxes out of the way of what was a cleverly hidden door. A "DO NOT ENTER" sign nailed to it, so naturally Nikita opened it to reveal what was a downward staircase. The spastic flickering of an outdated fluorescent light bulb, mechanical clatter of a boiler room, and faint drips into puddled water casting a pall of dread and woe for any who dared venture onward.

"I, uh...jimmied it open earlier. But ya know, not much point in goin' down there without key cards anyway. S'why I didn't go down there ya see, not that I'm scared or nuthin...*gulp*...Personnel's only allowed to go down there in groups, safety protocol I think. So...you first."
Nik timidly informed, intent to stick close to Liv wherever she roamed. Even if it meant clenching onto Liv's waist from jump scares. Or if she saw a shadow. Or if she saw a rat. Or if she saw a rat's shadow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Wed Mar 30, 2022 11:24 pm

""Need" is a strong word for it." Liv remarked softly, more to herself than to her new impromptu minion for the evening. Nikita seemed to be in a world of her own at the moment, rattling on still and despite how openly hostile the redhead could be she didn't push it, letting the other girl ramble. No stranger to pent-up frustrations, the smaller girl really seemed to need something like this right now and it didn't hurt Liv at all to let her have it… so long as she delivered on the task set before her. Just the thought of being misled made her blood boil and found her absentmindedly checking the pressure gauge and ammunition of her paintball gun for when and if she would need to riddle Nikita with shots.

When Nikita started moving Liv leveled the paintball gun, letting the sights drift along her body for various spots of interest before settling squarely on her back. Her lips pursed, silently mouthing several "pows" as her mind imagined a scene in which Nakita was gunned down in cold paint. The thought brought a smile to her face, seeing a writhing Nakita on the ground, wanting to know why she had been betrayed without reason before declaring her own demise like something out of Shakespeare. "Oh, I am slain. What a cruel fate to befall one such as aaaaarrrrgggghhhhh…." Yeah. It would have been pretty great.

When reality came back, Liv started at her guide making distance on her. With a small jog, she caught herself back up and lingered close, invading Nikita's personal bubble at the mention of "doing stuff" together. Making the other girl uncomfortable was surprisingly fun so she leaned into it, quite literally at a few points to bump herself up against her from behind suggestively while playing it off as nothing. "You don't get out often, do you Junior Mint?" It seemed that after throwing a few nicknames at the wall, one had finally stuck in her mind. It was fitting enough. Nikita was a bit sweet and refreshing, was an acquired taste, and too much was likely to turn her stomach. Also, she was small.

"Oooooo."
Liv cooed devilishly as the sea of boxes was parted to reveal the sign denoting a private back room. She wrapped a free arm around Nikita's waist and gave the girl an unexpected tug closer into an appreciative one-armed hug. "I would'a burned this place to the ground before I found this door, probably. Good catch." From her belt, the redhead withdrew a slender red tube that looked like a fuseless stick of dynamite one might have seen on television with a small cap on top. Bringing it to her mouth she chomped down hard, twisting the cap violently off as the stick came away with a jet of bright light akin to a small flame sparking at the end. With little regard for safety, Liv shoved the lit flare to Nakita for her to take it. The barrel of the paintball gun was jabbed into her side once again, a reminder that the guide was supposed to lead.

"Don't worry, if there is one thing I have learned over the years is that these are great for looking for explosives. Even if you don't see it, chances are you'll find it." Liv spoke with a certain laissez-faire before giving Nikita a hard shove into the dim depths of the back room. Any backtalk or argument over who should be going first would be met with a swift and decisive paintball to the ass to demonstrate just how bad the gun could sting even if it was a toy. She was the boss tonight and wouldn't be taking any lip she didn't want.

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Fri Apr 08, 2022 7:57 pm

*...GAAH...What am I thinkin? DO STUFF TOGETHER??!! The shit was that?! Sound like a freakin lame-o goober!!!* Nikita didn't require anyone else's assistance when it came to making herself acutely aware of how severely lacking her game was. High school memories abounded of when she would practically be spinning like a tazmanian cartoon character from people blitzing past her to ingratiate themselves to her older sister's social circle. People just didn't fancy Nikita's bug collections and fascinations with unsolved mysteries as much as her sister's captivating physique and beguiling wit. But here she was standing beside a smokin red-head who might actually be into a rambunctious outcast like her...and Nikita's first impressions basically equated to confessing to her secretly harbored sister complex right off the bat before babbling like a timid schoolgirl. Maybe Nikita should just face the facts and-

"YIP!!!"
Nikita yipped from the affirming side embrace after showcasing the hidden entryway to Liv, butterflies a' flutterin within her as she became familiar with Liv's supple warmth far earlier than she anticipated. A crimson hue matching the Livewire's hairstyle brightened up Nik's facials as she gulped down and starting figuring maybe she wasn't striking out as bad as she thought. Although being this close to Liv made Nikita ponder what her lifestyle must be like if her natural scent smelled of gunpowder, gasoline, and cotton candy flavored bubblegum. Terrifying though the venture appeared, Nikita was nevertheless comforted from being brought in as if they were BFF's...Partner's In Crime...if, being a friend meant carelessly chucking a sparkling flare at her compadre's hands. Nikki bobbing it in her hands briefly before being thrust into the backroom and into the role of point woman. "H-HEY!!!! OH NuNuNuNYOOOO freaking chance in hell am I leading the way down-"

*SPLAT!!!!*

Two minutes later...

Somberly leading the way, Nikki trepidatiously shuffled forward with naught but the flickering light source in her upraised hand to rebel against the nocturne abyssal. The Bullet sister somehow unconcerned with her decrepit surroundings since they weren't bothering her as much as the welting aches on her pert posterior after getting pelted with Liv's paintball gun. Soothing rubs on her green splattered backside alleviated some soreness, thankfully unseen by anyone accept the heinously cruel perpetrator. Electrical wiring dangled from the missing ceiling panels and faint droplets plopped in the distance. Certain equipment crates and marked doors lined along the walls indicating they were finally getting on the right track, although the further they bravely ventured the more chills began shivering down Nik's spine. Adopting a hunched posture and skittish dread on her face. Between this and having a supposed rifle barrel directed at her face, she wondered just what the hell else was going to happen to her tonight-

*SkiTTerING!!!*

"WAH!!!! IT'S DEATH BUNNY!!! DON'T LET HER KILL ME!!!" Liv would suddenly have her hands full catching Nikita bounding backwards, quivering like a freshly bathed cat with both arms hugged tightly around her partner as if her life depended on it. In her abject terror dropping the blazing flare to a few bouncing rotations until it eventually settled upon the floor. Revealing Nikita's monstrous abomination to be nothing more than a petite mouse. Standing on its hindlegs and looking at them curiously before scrambling off into a cracked hole in a wall. Right beside a keycard locked door with a nameplate reading "PYROTECHNICS".

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Wed Nov 29, 2023 7:10 am

The old warehouse had a story to tell but its methods were less than ideal for the wayward dungeon delvers. The creak of warped wood and metallic groans of ancient pipework struggling to function added a certain ambiance that only one of the women seemed to find intriguing. Bathed in an illuminating but rather unhelpful red glow from the flare, it took a great deal of effort to navigate the cramped storage space with her tools of the trade snagging on anything with the hint of an edge. All it took was a hard wrench to free a strap or dislodge a barrel but it inevitably came with Nikita freaking out of the toppling of boxes or the shriek of a crate being pulled along the floor which delayed their exploration. A gentle urging in the way of shoving the gun barrel in her face made for quick compliance. Liv found herself wondering why she didn't take hostages more often, they were pretty useful.

“Got an itch or something?” Liv snorted, eyeing Nikita grasping at her freshly painted backside for what had to be like… the billionth time now. Rather than wait for a response the fiery redhead stepped in closer, breathing in the wafting aroma of gunpowder from the smoking flare with a wide grin plastered on her face. Her flat palm eased itself up to plant itself on the other girl's backside, hoisting her upright a bit as she gave her sore cheek a firm squeeze.

“Shouldn’t play with it… what would your mother think?
As quick as the moment came, it was gone with Liv throwing her weight into her palm to rudely shove Nikita forward, on-brand for the mixed signals the redhead seemed to constantly send. Liv came to a sudden stop in time with her guide skittered to a halt in an exaggerated motion. When Nikita suddenly came leaping backward into her arms, the redhead caught her awkwardly as if she were a damsel in need of saving. Her knees threatened to buckle but with a disjointed twist of her weight, she managed to keep both of them from toppling to the floor as a bead of sweat trickled down the side of her face.

Who- where?! Eat shit! Liv, as eloquent as ever, rebuffed their would-be assailant, hefting Nikita’s weight in her arms to pull her close while holding the paintball gun from where the other woman's legs rested along the barrel. She couldn’t see the threat, but that wouldn't stop her from destroying everything in the pursuit of ending it. It was the American way after all.

Plap! Plat! Plat! Plat! Plat! Plap! Plat! Plat! Plat! Plat!

Vibrant squibs of paint bathed in red glow exploded along the floor leaving a trail up the wall in a wild unsteady streak. Apparently, they bred some sort of killer rabbits here in Japan and she had seen Monty Python and the Holy Grail at least once to know what to compare it to. A few more pulls of the trigger… and nothing. The damn thing had jammed. She supposed that was reason enough to actually survey the situation since further violence was out. Half turning to peer down at the carnage she had painted over the walls, furrowing a brow at the nothingness beyond. No rabbits, no people, no threats… either Nikita was dumb or Liv had scared whatever it was off. She opted to hedge her bets though.

“If you need a virgin sacrifice I got one right here soooo… just say the word… Silence. They were in the clear. “Looks like you lucked out Junior Mint.” Liv clicked her tongue to the roof of her mouth, offering nothing in the way of assurance she wouldn't have handed her guide off to her doom if it had been requested. It was then her eyes finally settled on the bold writing on the door causing them to widen and… was she tearing up?

“Oooohoohoo, paydirt!” Liv emptied her hands of both Nikita and her paintball gun leaving them both to clatter against the hard wet ground like forgotten toys as she pranced past to the distant door. Her buxum body smooshed up against it, splayed out as if embracing a long lost lover returning from a war overseas, kicking up one leg behind her as she pressed her cheek to the metal. Aw baby… did the creepy man in the tacky suit lock you up here all alone? Don’t worry, mommy is here to let you all out.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next