Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:30 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:51 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 5:49 am

Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 3 Bots

Cleomori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Blue Haired Man vs Green Haired Woman! Collena Browne Debut!

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Blue Haired Man vs Green Haired Woman! Collena Browne Debut! - Page 4 Empty Re: Blue Haired Man vs Green Haired Woman! Collena Browne Debut!

Post by Jstruggs716 Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:31 am

"Mmm~" Sasuke moaning into the kiss, have the sweet taste of Collena while dominating her in the kiss! Though Sasuke felt the green haired woman trying to push him off of her. So he grabs her pink leotard and begins to rip it like it was paper!

Jstruggs716

Back to top Go down

Blue Haired Man vs Green Haired Woman! Collena Browne Debut! - Page 4 Empty Re: Blue Haired Man vs Green Haired Woman! Collena Browne Debut!

Post by KEYBLADEkid01 Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:38 pm

"Uhmm... uhh... mmm.." The kissing got to a point where fighting to kiss back was impossible. Collena continues her efforts to push Sasuke off and break off the kiss. Suddenly, she feels Sasuke's hands ripping off her leotard.

Collena had absolutely no problem completely naked. But not if it meant having her clothes ruined. She makes a grave mistake and focuses on Sasuke's hands, hoping to stop him from destroying her leotard.
KEYBLADEkid01
KEYBLADEkid01

Back to top Go down

Post by Jstruggs716 Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:13 am

Despite his opponent's attempt Sasuke would rip Collena's leotard completely off, exposing her lovely naked body to the mass! And they were quite grateful as they cheered very loudly, it was almost deafening.

Jstruggs716

Back to top Go down

Post by KEYBLADEkid01 Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:45 pm

With her leotard fully ripped off, her sexy, African American body was finally naked. Her boobs, ass and pussy were all exposed to the crowd. Nothing was left for anyone in the audience to imagine.

But being naked was something Collena never worried about. It was the kissing that Sasuke was completely dominating her with. It was still sapping her strength. What made matters worse was that she stupidly focused her strength on saving her leotard from being destroyed instead of breaking the kiss.

Not only could she not save her clothes, but now she only has enough strength to slightly budge Sasuke body but never break the kiss on her own.
KEYBLADEkid01
KEYBLADEkid01

Back to top Go down

Post by Jstruggs716 Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:57 am

Sasuke would break the kiss and looks down at his naked opponent with disgust. "Man, you are weak, aren't ya?" Sasuke asked, for the majority of this match Sasuke has been having his way with Collena freely....And he didn't like it, not one bit. As much as Sasuke loves winning he also loves thrilled and excitement of hard well earned fight just as much. So for him to be easily dominating his opponent was so goddamn boring! And if he finds a match boring he'll either end it quickly or humiliate his opponent to entertain himself.

Jstruggs716

Back to top Go down

Post by KEYBLADEkid01 Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:54 pm

When the kiss broke, Collena looks up at her opponent with a shameful and humiliated look. "I-I'm sorry. I'll be stronger next time, I... I promise." She did not expect this much to be this one sided mess. If she tried to fight back now in current state, she'll easily be manhandled like crazy and humiliated even worse.

There was only one thing she could do at a moment like this. "Look, we both know what you want, so...." Collena laid down on her back and used her hands to spread her legs apart. She knew this part was gonna happen and best not to make a pointless struggle out of it.
KEYBLADEkid01
KEYBLADEkid01

Back to top Go down

Post by Jstruggs716 Thu Sep 30, 2021 6:53 am

"Tsk!" Sasuke scoffed in annoys and anger from his opponent's responds. "Should have been stronger now!" Sasuke yelled in anger, furious with his opponent's weakness and promise her to that she'll be stronger next time enraged him more!

This anger is even more like a wild fire as she spreads her legs apart, not even putting on a fight anymore. But then he soon sighs in disappointment, realizing his opponent is just a weakling and his time was wasted. So he decides to this end boring match as he took off his boots and shorts, revealing his naked body to Collena and the crowd, especially his long dark cock, looking ready to pound the green haired black woman's pussy! But before then he needs his cock wet.

As he mounts on top of her, moving up to her face where his cock was next to her cheeks. "Get to sucking, bitch." He demanded, wanting to quickly this match and go to home.

Jstruggs716

Back to top Go down

Post by KEYBLADEkid01 Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:07 pm

Collena could feel the weight of Sasuke on top of her, but she didn't let that get to her as she demanded to suck his dick. And without wasting another second, she immediately did so. She took it in her mouth as deep as she could, swirling her tongue around and slurping a good amount of her saliva with every head bob.
KEYBLADEkid01
KEYBLADEkid01

Back to top Go down

Post by Jstruggs716 Wed Oct 06, 2021 1:15 am

"Ah...Hah...Ooh..." Sasuke moans lowly as Collena was sucking his dick good, wetting it with her warm saliva. "At least you are good for something." Sasuke coldly commented before taking his dick out of her mouth, then getting off her but only to push her roughly over to her stomach. Sasuke would move behind her, lifts her hips so that her ass would be up in the air, before Sasuke's mighty and hard blue dragon enters in Collena's tight cave as he insert his cock into her pussy!

Jstruggs716

Back to top Go down

Post by KEYBLADEkid01 Wed Oct 06, 2021 2:09 pm

Once Collena felt Sasuke pull his dick out, she was well prepared for him to pound her pussy away right then and there. But before that happened, she was pushed hard onto her stomach. "Huh..." She could feel Sasuke behind her, lifting her hips up and her chocolate ass up in the air. "W-WAIT! WAIT!!!" She screams out, trying to stop Sasuke just before his dick entered her pussy.
KEYBLADEkid01
KEYBLADEkid01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next