Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:07 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 3:48 am

Who is online?
In total there are 128 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 126 Guests :: 2 Bots

Derekrichey23, Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Double ecstasy debut: Kotone Izumi "Koto-chan" vs Natsumi Ozora

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Double ecstasy debut: Kotone Izumi "Koto-chan" vs Natsumi Ozora - Page 2 Empty Re: Double ecstasy debut: Kotone Izumi "Koto-chan" vs Natsumi Ozora

Post by Scourger X Sat Aug 14, 2021 1:59 pm

Lost in her little world, Koto-chan just kept her breast smother going, letting the monk's facial features get in between her generous bust proved to be a double-edge sword, but dang her if it didn't felt good to be cut by it! Natsumi was able to keep her mouth-work up to the point that the idol didn't realized that she was suffocating the poor girl until it almost happened. "Uuuuuh... Why did you stop? Natsumi-san? Natsumi-san?!? Oh crap..."

Kotone got off Natsumi's head as soon as she thought that perhaps she went a bit overboard with it, even giving the girl some mouth-to-mouth. The bluenette girl teen-idol was happy to see that her opponent was still breathing, and just barely conscient. This match proved to be more fun to what she had anticipated, and she didn't wanted to end it just yet.

"You okay Natsumi-san?" Concerned about her opponent's endurance, Kotone decided to put a fire under her butt just to wake her up. "You did great with your lips, so as a reward, I will do something for you. And you better let me know if you want me to slow down or speed it up~" The wrestling idol stood up, taking Natsumi's legs with her,  spreading them as she started to use her foot against the girl's womanhood. Kotone was proficient enough with her feet that she would be able to make this very painful, or very pleasurable, for anyone that she stimulated with them. And her martial arts training only meant that she was able to do it with incredible speed, just like she was doing with her victim right now.

Back to top Go down

Double ecstasy debut: Kotone Izumi "Koto-chan" vs Natsumi Ozora - Page 2 Empty Re: Double ecstasy debut: Kotone Izumi "Koto-chan" vs Natsumi Ozora

Post by Iceman Thu Aug 26, 2021 6:22 pm

While Koto-chan was lost in her inner world, Natsumi had been lost in a very different kind of place. To be more specific, the monk was struggling as the idol’s smaller mounds were mashing against her face. The force Kotone was applying was enough to leave no gap or chance for Natsumi to breathe. No matter how hard one could have trained, no one was capable of being deprived of oxygen for a long time, and even the well-trained Natsumi started feeling her mind drifting away with time. If not released she would definitely lose consciousness soon, but it looked like Natsumi was so lost on the monk’s tongue work to realize.

The silver lining of that situation was that as soon as Natsumi’s tongue stopped properly licking Kotone’s breasts the idol snapped back to reality and started wondering the reason why to find a barely conscious woman. With quick movements she released Natsumi, who could get some air within her for the first time in a while. The first mouthful of air she got burnt her throat, but with time Natsumi started recovering to notice a gentle Kotone checking on her, even willing to make up for what she did!

“Thank you Kotone. I’m feeling better now...” Natsumi’s words were almost cut off when the idol just got a grip of her legs to pry them open and started rubbing her foot against her barely covered crotch! “Oh, gods!” Natsumi could feel her arousal ramping up, but also a burning sensation coming from how fast Kotone was moving. She needed to get out of that situation since if things kept going like that the match would end soon, and Natsumi needed to honor her word by making Kotone feel good. Protesting against the treatment she was getting, the monk used her full body as leverage to try and make Koto-chan’s balance unstable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scourger X Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:18 pm

It's kinda weird to say that you can make a person reach orgasm with your feet. One of the main reasons as to why she isn't sharing that information with others, the story behind it is definitely something that she won't share without being fully alcoholized. Right now Natsumi is feeling the extend of her skills though, so that much should be a win by itself. "I take those moans as you telling me that I'm making a great job~" The bluenette girl was feeling a new sense of pride from being able to make the sexual fighter have such a reaction from something she was doing. This was her first time trying something like this with someone else~

"Make those sounds for me, Natsumi-san!" Yeah, she was taking this way too seriously, but at least she was enjoying it very much, so much in fact that she didn't even realize her opponent's attempt to make her trip until... "More! Sing for me to the rhythm of th- WOAAAH!!!" Until she was down on the mat.

The landing was far from terrible, but it still came with a big shock, Koto-chan definitely didn't saw that one coming. She just sat there, rubbing the sore spot in her head. "Is that your way of giving me 4 stars?" She asked comically, even after falling from grace and being at the monk's mercy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2