Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 75 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 75 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Double debut : Zoey Hamilton vs Bunny Kotone - KO/submission match

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Double debut : Zoey Hamilton vs Bunny Kotone -  KO/submission match Empty Double debut : Zoey Hamilton vs Bunny Kotone - KO/submission match

Post by RJD Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:52 am

Zoeys first match in AFW was just about to take place and although she was confident in her strength and happy that her opponent was also a debuting rookie she was still worried about performing in front of such a lively audience. However she knew that she had to look confident at least during her entrance and so sucked it up and walked through the stage upon hearing the her entrance song " Highway to the danger zone " start roaring through the speakers.

She walked out in her regular attire Double debut : Zoey Hamilton vs Bunny Kotone -  KO/submission match 1JYnLVQ but was holding a Scottish flag over her shoulders that went down to the back of her waist but above her ass so she could show it off with her exaduated hip swaying as she walked and with her bouncy swagger as she sped herself towards the ring.
When she reached the ring she would hop up onto the ring apron and then put the Scotland flag over the rope before positioning herself half in and half out the ring, sitting on the middle ropes with her big booty weighing down the middle rope and would Look from one side of the arena to the other before fully entering the ring, picking up her flag and walking to her corner and placing her flag down on the turnbuckle pad as her entrance music dulled out. It wasn't showy but her her creative wrestling/brawling style was where she tended to use her imagination more than her entrance,

Zoey was glad that she didn't mess up in her entrance or freeze up, especially since she hadn't planned it before hand since she didn't think much about the match before showing up to compete never mind actually planning out her entrance
However Zoey had gained confidence in herself and calmed down after her entrance and the initial panic of her debuting match going bad for her had left her mind as he grinned towards the stage and waited to see her opponents entrance.
Zoey was the type of girl who while she didn't worry about things beforehand and could easily clear negative thoughts out of her head but she would tend to panic whenever she had to handle situations of which a good solution would not be to shout at someone, hit someone or just to simply run away.

Last edited by RJD on Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
RJD
RJD

Back to top Go down

Double debut : Zoey Hamilton vs Bunny Kotone -  KO/submission match Empty Re: Double debut : Zoey Hamilton vs Bunny Kotone - KO/submission match

Post by Un3xpected Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:05 am

It was Bunny Kotone's first match in the AWF Arena too. She wasn't nervous, she just wanted to enter the arena and see her opponent in the face. She was ready to kick some asses right there. As the entrance music began to play she walked proudly out of the changing room up on the stage. On the stage she stand first in her normal outfit and presented her butt to the crowd and slaped on it. She hopped down to the stage and made one round to present her body to the crowd.

After her hopping round she jumped up on the rope and gave everyone in the crowd a kiss with the hand. Afterwards she moved to her opponent and looked her in the eyes and smiled on her: "So you are my opponent today? Owww that's cute!" She went to her rope and waited for the signal to begin!

Un3xpected

Back to top Go down

Double debut : Zoey Hamilton vs Bunny Kotone -  KO/submission match Empty Re: Double debut : Zoey Hamilton vs Bunny Kotone - KO/submission match

Post by RJD Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:32 am

Zoey was a little bit disheartened when she saw that her opponent had a height advantage and was seemingly completely confident in her abilities, However upon hearing Kotone's words to her she got a little ticked off at being underestimated.
Zoey walked up to kotone so that she was face to face with her only a few inches apart " You'd better cut that attitude of yours you oversized cow or you're gunna be in for a crushing " Then she would return to her corner while giving a death glare towards Kotone

The bell would then ring and right as it did Zoey would burst out into a sprint towards Kotones corner and lift up her leg and thrust it into kotones gut, it was a rash move and was unlikely to hit but Zoey was too irritated to think of the potential consequences of such a move at the start of the match
RJD
RJD

Back to top Go down

Post by Un3xpected Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:08 pm

Kotone was confident in her skills, but she was not prepared of such a fast move of Zoey. Right as Zoey kicked Kotone's gut she leaned forward and hold her stomach because of the pain. The kick was hard but not that hard to make her do not move anymore. After that kick she would try to stand again and walked to her opponent and kicks Zoey legs. She hoped that she would fall down or make her in pain so she would have advantage.

Un3xpected

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:51 pm

Zoeys had a slight grin that she had managed to land the first hit, but she knew that it was too early to relax so she would brace herself waiting for Kotones next move.
However she expected something a little different than having her feet swept away from her and so could do little to stop the attack, she did however manage to catch herself rather than be left prone on the matt and she felt a sharp but only instantaneous pain in her leg but it would still give Kotone a chance to attack again

Back to top Go down

Post by Un3xpected Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:13 pm

Kotone saw that rhis kick wasn't that effective and went to Zoey and grabbed her shoulders and try to throw her down buy putting one leg of her behind the wounded leg of Zoey and then throw her to the ground."You are not that bad as i thought honey!"

Un3xpected

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:23 pm

Zoey heard her words and responded mildly amused but also mildly irritated, yet again by very little " Yeah, I'm sure a pretty lass like you expected me to go down with one little hit, I guess that just shows your inexperience" Ironically right after Zoey said this she got thrown to the ground which would show her own inexperience as she was left on the ground for a few moments.

Back to top Go down

Post by Un3xpected Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:28 pm

"You should not have such a big mouth!" As kotone saw that her move worked she immediatly tried to pin her opponent by sitting on her stomach. She hopes she could end it quickly but wasn't prepared what was coming next...

Un3xpected

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:36 pm

Zoey would grin upon hearing about her Big mouth, seemingly not actually angry for a change " Oh trust me hen, you'll wish that I just kept barking when I actually start biting " Then Zoey would see kotones plump behind sitting on her stomach and couldn't help but admire her frame and and for a second didn't realise she was actually being pinned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Un3xpected Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:44 pm

Kotone was not suprised by the words of Zoey since evryone does it if they are helpless lying on the ground. " Oww Zoey if you could see the future you would never fight me today! Show me what you got!" Then Kotone would slowly slip forward Zoeys face and schoolgirlpin her."Let's see if you can get out of it!"

Un3xpected

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next