Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 2 Bots

Tarantulust

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Happy Birthday to a good friend (Old Man Tai)

5 posters

Go down

Happy Birthday to a good friend (Old Man Tai) Empty Happy Birthday to a good friend (Old Man Tai)

Post by acuyra Sat May 22, 2021 5:12 pm

I just wanted to take a moment to wish a happy birthday to my oldest friend on this board, Old Man Tai.

There are a lot of new people on the site now, and people who've been here a while, but haven't been around long enough to remember. Tai is one of the few OGs left on this board, and he's been a foundational pillar on this board for years - it's probably no exaggeration to say that, without him, this board very well may not be here at the moment, at least not in the way it is now. He's done more for this forum than, arguably, anyone else, both in front and behind the curtain.

For myself, I can say he's one of the reasons I didn't quite the AFW earlier on. Tai was one of the few people who gave me a chance when I was just starting out, who worked with me when others weren't so hot about it, and helped me find my style and develop characters. He's been an invaluable friend over the years, both in RP and when I needed someone to talk to.

As some may know, he's going through some hard times now, and I won't elaborate on them here. I just wanted to take a moment to share my appreciation and admiration for Tai - a good RP partner, and a good friend.

Thank, buddy.

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday to a good friend (Old Man Tai) Empty Re: Happy Birthday to a good friend (Old Man Tai)

Post by Underdog21 Sat May 22, 2021 5:29 pm

Happy Birthday, Tai! I hope you are getting better. I just want you to know that we are all here for you right now in this rough period.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday to a good friend (Old Man Tai) Empty Re: Happy Birthday to a good friend (Old Man Tai)

Post by killcarrion Sun May 23, 2021 5:33 am

I echo the same sentiments as Acuya and can unequivocally affirm that nothing you see around here in regards to the site in almost all facets of its community and the site's vast improvements over the years, would have been possible without him and the sacrifices he's put into it. He's been there for me when no one else was and in ways only him and I know about. I raise a glass and toast one of my best friends on his birthday, and wish him a speedy recovery along with many more birthdays to come.

Back to top Go down

Post by Diesel_Electric_Razor Sun May 23, 2021 6:50 am

Happy Birthday to our dearly beloved old man, Best of luck to him with this rough patch, we're all here for you buddy take as much time as you need.
Diesel_Electric_Razor
Diesel_Electric_Razor

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Sun May 23, 2021 9:37 am

Happy Birthday and best wishes ^^
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down