Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:18 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 101 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blade/speranza, Daaharu, Deus001, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

No Laughing Matter: Sadie Radcliffe(D) v Trixie Hart (D)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

No Laughing Matter: Sadie Radcliffe(D) v Trixie Hart (D) - Page 2 Empty Re: No Laughing Matter: Sadie Radcliffe(D) v Trixie Hart (D)

Post by Yori Sun May 16, 2021 1:15 am

The audience for AFW was used to quite a lot of strange sights in it's long and storied history and for being an unassuming evening on a routine recording night this insanity had certainly turned some heads. The oddity of this all had them sceptically observing unsure to feel pity for Sadie or be humored by the antics of the due. It seemed by the time Trixie had once again claimed the blue haired girl as her personal mount, the consensus had been laughter. The sheer absurdity of what was happening before their eyes had made every moment of this sham of a match into a show stopping performance, all at the expense of Sadie's dignity. No one seemed to care about that, save for possibly one woman among the crowd who unfortunately shared blood ties with the blue haired girl being battered.

"Yep-yep, that's my name." Trixie gave a firm nod, briefly letting her awkward choice of weapons go slack as she regripped the rubber to resume choking the life out of Sadie. "Sorry, can't hear you egh… try to speak up!" The clown propped up her knees, clapping her boot soles down hard on either side of Sadie, grounding herself to better draw her captor back, starting to bend her more than just her neck but her back as well as if she were in a camel clutch but with 200% more chicken related puns. So nearby the ropes, it had only been as difficult as turning the weight of both women for Sadie to paw at them, but the referee only looked on from a safe distance at the rookie strumming the cables like an instrument. There was no rope break here, no easy escape. It was up to the blue haired girl to buy her own freedom in whatever barter or bargain she could manage.

"Got you on the ropes, huh?" Giving a hard crank back on her hold, the rubber chicken let out a squeak of its own, whatever sound box that played inside it seemed equally as strained under pressure as Sadie making for the perfect pairing. "It's okay to get all choked up, the fun won't end is you pass out… but I'll have to find some way to entertain myself if you take a nap. Huehehe!" Vague but foreboding. There was no telling what the cheery clown would do to her poor pastel haired prey should she slip into unconsciousness. In any other match that would have been the end, defeat the second she had stepped into her supposed safe haven of the ring and all to some giggling little girl with a toy chicken. As if this whole ordeal hadn't been embarrassing enough, Trixie pushed off the canvas enough to lift her weight for the briefest of moments before her perky backside flattened the rookie out again, bouncing up and down as if Sadie were her personal trampoline.

Back to top Go down

No Laughing Matter: Sadie Radcliffe(D) v Trixie Hart (D) - Page 2 Empty Re: No Laughing Matter: Sadie Radcliffe(D) v Trixie Hart (D)

Post by Coolio Wed May 19, 2021 4:00 am

Sadie's futile clawing at the ropes had been more instinctive than anything else. As expected, they didn't garter any sympathy from Trixie nor did it appeal to any rules of the match. if anything, all she managed to achieve was making herself look even more pathetic, strumming for a relief that the ropes simply weren't capable of providing in a match like this. All the while Trixie continued to quip and chime gleefully as Sadie slowly approached the outer fringes of unconsciousness, struggling to get even a whiff of air into her lungs between the tight, scaly rubber strapped around her neck. Based on the familiar sound alone, Sadie figured Trixie must be strangling her with a squeak toy of sorts. By this point, she wasn't even surprised.

Trixie's crushing weight on her backside disappeared for the briefest of moments, allowing for Sadie to relax her diaphragm and slip in a gulp of air to keep her going for a little while longer. Unfortunately for her, that weight returned in force as Trixie came crashing down on her, bouncing on her back and squishing her petite frame. She thought she could use those brief lapses in pressure to squeeze in a little wiggle room, perhaps roll away before the next bounce came crashing down. Had she not be restrained and strangulated, she probably would have been able to pull it off too, but seeing as she was kept stuck in place by the rubber toy pressed tightly against her throat, those intervals between jumps were going to have to go to waste.

Her oxygen supply was nearing it's limits, even that extra gulp she managed to sneak in was practically depleted. She was sputtering and coughing like crazy, one hand clawing at the toy wrapped around her neck and the still trying to find relief in the ropes but to no avail. Her vision was a complete blur now, the ropes doubling and then tripling in front of her before briefly coming back into focus. The loud, hollering sound of the crowd and Trixie's ceaseless yapping was similarly coming in and out of focus as Sadie's brain became too oxygen-deprived to be able to process any of the random noise.

Her eyes became droopy, her peripheral vision forming a dark black ring that slowly encroached on the center of her sight. With a few last pathetic sputters, her incessant clawing came to a halt. and her wrist drooped lifelessly over the bottom rope while her other hand lay in a similar fashion by her side. The top half of her body was was suspended a few inches off the ground by Trixie ruthless upwards crank, her chin dropped over the horrible makeshift garrote and her face an unhealthy shade of purple. This was it, Sadie had managed to find herself completely out cold within only seconds of being in the ring.

Luckily for her, her blacked out state meant she was physically incapable of processing the sheer mortification of her situation, and perhaps even more luckily, witnessing the look of pure disgust forming on her mother's face. What wasn't so fortunate for her was the fact that the match was far from over. Passing out wouldn't provide her any respite whatsoever. If anything, it would only render here even more defenseless to whatever tricks her merciless rival still had up her sleeve.

Coolio

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2