Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by killcarrion Today at 5:16 am

Who is online?
In total there are 70 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 69 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Breast Bombardment: Apartment Catfight - Yasuda Etsuko(D) vs Ailinn Byrne

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Breast Bombardment: Apartment Catfight - Yasuda Etsuko(D) vs Ailinn Byrne - Page 3 Empty Re: Breast Bombardment: Apartment Catfight - Yasuda Etsuko(D) vs Ailinn Byrne

Post by Coolio Sun May 09, 2021 7:23 pm

Yasuda couldn't help but smile as she rolled and tumbled several rotations along the length of the comically long mattress. Now all that was needed was a controlled decent, and Yasuda managed to do just that by releasing her embrace just as they neared the edge and pushing Aillinn off with her chest, forcing the larger woman to plummet to the carpeted floor below with the young rookie following suit shortly after. While the impact wouldn't have been that detrimental on it's own for Ailinn, it certainly wasn't made any better as Yasuda made a soft and comfortable landing for herself  face down on top of her rival.

After a long and tenuous battle underneath her opponent's control, Yasuda had finally managed to turn the match around in her favor. She was still plopped on top of Ailinn,  and even considering straddling and pinning her down to the floor once again. But considering how well that went for her last time on the bed, she quickly decided against it. Instead, she decided to take a page from Ailinn's playbook, quickly learning that the best way to subdue the women would be to entrap her in a compromising submission hold.

She quickly formed her hand into a fist and sent a few punches into Ailinn's side. She didn't want to hurt or bruise the girl too much, but she needed a way to stun her enough to setup her hold. She dug her fist in deep, making sure she got enough of a reaction out of Ailinn before deciding to proceed. Once she was satisfied with her attacks, she would quickly slide off of her rival, lifting her up by her shoulders and squirming herself until she was underneath her so that Ailinn's head rested on her chest. She would continue scooting herself underneath Aillinn, only stopping Once the back of Aillinn's head was nestled against her collar bone. "Yep, I'm ready!" Yasuda exclaimed excitedly.

Satisfied with the setup, Yasuda finally put the plan into action. She draped her legs across Ailinn's pelvis and interlocked her ankles together. At the same time she would throw one arm around her rival's head, nestling her neck deep within the crease of her inner elbow. With the rear naked choked locked and loaded, all Yausda needed to do was squeeze, and oh boy did she squeeze. She tightened her arm and arched her back, hopping to suck as much life as possible out of Aillinn before slightly loosening the grip to allow her to breath only to repeat the process all over again. Her thighs wouldn't provide any respite either, instead clamping down and squeezing at her opponent's sides, her still wet panties smearing themselves against the woman's back

And just to add insult to injury, Yasuda would make good use of her free hand as well. She slithered her left arm out towards Aillin's chest, poking at the finally shaped nubs there were her rival's  nipples perked up underneath her top. "Ooooh, and I thought you said I was the masochist" Yasuda quipped and cooed softly into Ailinn's ear. She began exciting the cute little stubs with a flicking motion, dancing between each one in an effort to begin getting the woman all worked up. All the while she would maintain the hold, eventually loosening her arms once Ailinn had been suffocated enough but still her keeping her head tightly locked in her elbow and her body clamped between her legs.

Coolio

Back to top Go down

Breast Bombardment: Apartment Catfight - Yasuda Etsuko(D) vs Ailinn Byrne - Page 3 Empty Re: Breast Bombardment: Apartment Catfight - Yasuda Etsuko(D) vs Ailinn Byrne

Post by Iceman Sun May 09, 2021 8:36 pm

Yasuda not only had managed to stop Ailinn on her tracks as she was trying to confirm her dominance over her rival and the match, the debutant did her part and got control over the greenette by making her balance unstable when yanking her hair and then using that in her advantage, tumbling around the giant, king size bed to the point both women fell over the edge with Ailinn taking the heavy part of the fall. Even if the carpeted floor was soft enough to mitigate most of the pain, Yasuda landing on top of her left the greenette winded up and without air, so she needed some seconds to recover.

Yasuda, on the other hand, looked more than ready to take some more action, and she started by throwing a couple of well aimed punches at Ailinn’s side. This caught the Irish off-guard as she gasped in surprise and coughed as the air she was recovering escaped her lungs once more. They weren’t crazy strong punches but hits aimed at keeping the greenette at bay while Yasuda planned her next move, but they were working wonders as Ailinn cupped her pained area with her arm as she grimaced in pain.

Still taken aback by the punches, Ailinn didn’t notice Yasuda leaving her field of view until it was too late. When she next knew of the debutant, her rival was actually under her and wrapping that smaller, leaner body around Ailinn’s. Before she could act in retaliation Yasuda had locked a powerful rear naked choke hold and when she exclaimed excited about it Ailinn knew that her rival was back in the match at full force.

“Oh no...hrk!!” Ailinn’s protest was cut short by Yasuda when she started squeezing the life out of her. Pain coursed all her body as the greenette was completely trapped by her rival’s body. Ailinn’s groans of pain were low in tone and volume, trying to hide the seriousness of her current predicament. Her only free limbs were her arms, and they quickly went against Yasuda’s arm which was wrapped around Ailinn’s neck deprivating her from a proper supply of oxygen. That was a very distressing situation… and somehow one Ailinn didn’t hate that much. Breath play had been her thing for some time, and having that petite woman in control of her excited Ailinn the same way it distressed her since her prospects for the match faded with her body becoming weaker.

To finally establish how Yasuda was in control, the woman’s free hand made its way to Ailinn’s chest, playing against her nipples which were currently poking against her black lingerie because of how worked up she was from the breath play. The debutant’s touch was both soft and tender but also dominating and firm, and that added to Ailinn’s deprivation of air made the Irish flustered and gasp for air as she started panting. In between all that she managed to talk though: “Okay, you are good… but just how good are you?” She needed to make herself a force to be reckoned again, so she downplayed her rival’s chances of bringing her to orgasm, but reality was far from that as she was starting to get all worked up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolio Sun May 09, 2021 9:48 pm

"Oh honey I could spend all day telling how good I am, or how I'm so much better than you... but why don't I just show you instead, hm?" Yasuda said with a silky smooth whisper, letting out a few soft giggles by Ailinn's ear before leaning in to give gentle nibbles at her earlobe. Despite all her tough talk it was apparent that the larger woman had much of her energy sapped out of her, both by the asphyxiation and the sexual foreplay. But the time for teasing had passed, now Yasuda wanted her revenge, and there was nothing except her opponent's thin lingerie in the way of having it!

She gave one last squeeze of her arm to dissuade Ailinn from making any further attempts to pry her arm away. After that she slowly unlocked her ankles from one another, freeing both legs up and allowing for one wandering foot to find it's way hovering above Ailinn's crotch. Once there, Yasuda would lower her bare foot downwards so that her heel made contact with her opponent's covered pussy, and began rubbing in slow soothing circles around her nether regions.

Her pace was controlled and methodical, trying to slowly work Ailinn into mindless bliss as opposed to rushing it and risk hurting her from this delicate position. She would slowly ramp up the intensity of her rubbing, grinding her heel up and down against Ailinn's slit in a quickening pace to really get the girl excited. She wouldn't stop until she felt her opponent leak , using that as a cue to enter into her next stage of her domination.

"I bet you've never been fucked like this before, huh?" Yasuda said with a wink, not that Ailinn could see it of course. She went back to nibbling at Ailinn's ear, tracing the outline of her lobe with her tongue and leaving a wet trail in it's path. She would continue riding out Ailinn's pussy until a sufficient amount of dampening was felt through her lingerie, only then deciding to slowly pull her heel away. "Nuh-uh-uh babe, not yet. You cum when I say you do, alright sweetie?" Yasuda cooed once more. It was a cruel tactic, edging her opponent to the brink of orgasm with her foot only to pull out at the last second, but she wanted her opponent to undergo all the same sexual torment she had to endure just moments ago.

Satisfied with her edging, Yasuda would take an even more direct approach with her tactics. She would place the sole of her foot on Ailinn's stomach, slowly letting it crawl downwards until her toes peaked inside her opponent's bottoms. It required a significant degree of flexibility, but than again Yasuda was a nimble girl. Once there, she would force the entirety of her foot inside, exploring with her toes the entrance to Ailinn's prized pussy. "Wow, you're absolutely loving this aren't you?" Yasuda teased once more, feeling out Ailinn's damp crotch beneath her foot.

Finally she would afford her opponent some much needed relief, feeling out with her big toe before dipping it inside Ailinn's pussy. She was start out slowly and methodical once more before ramping up her speed and intensity, doing her best at toe-blasting Ailinn to until her nectar was spilled and Yasuda could claim retribution for her own humiliation. "That's it, Ailinn, now you can cum all you want! Go on, cum for me, I know you want too so bad!"

Coolio

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sun May 09, 2021 11:57 pm

Ailinn was completely immobilized by Yasuda, her perfectly applied rear naked choke hold preventing the Irish from moving as the lack of air mixed with the sexual buildup she was being subjected to were a terrible combination, quickly draining the greenette’s reserves while ramping up her arousal to the point she was so close to actually begging her rival to stop running around the bush and get to it, but she still had some pride to herself, even in that disadvantageous situation.

When Yasuda gave her a final squeeze with her arm around her neck Ailinn knew she was more than done. She wasn’t escaping that so the best she could do was ride that climax and endure the punishment and hope for the best as she would try to regain control of the match. It would be a hard endeavor though, since Yasuda was showing how good she could be with the build-up, making Ailinn so horny with terribly pleasant foreplay tactics that made Ailinn lose her mind like hot breathing on her ear or even nibbing her earlobe. That woman was getting her where she wanted, and having her way with her.

“Oh, damn you...” exclaimed Ailinn in between pants of arousal and excitement as she noticed how Yasuda wanted to add a new layer of control and humiliation by rubbing the heel of her foot against Ailinn’s covered womanhood instead of getting her off with her hands. “Well, actually I have… uuuuhnnnn.” The Irish still tried downplaying her rival’s tactics so Yasuda wouldn’t get the morale boost with her, but at that point it was clear that Ailinn was in a no return trip to climax. The woman’s moans became raspier and more frequent as Yasuda’s heel digged the black lingerie against Ailinn’s nether lips. After no time the greenette felt herself so close of the edge and would start bucking her hips against that foot.

But it wasn’t meant to be. Just when Ailinn could feel the release she desperatedly craved coming Yasuda withdrew her foot. “Oh, come oooon.”, Ailinn almost whimpered as she was left hanging while extremely horny. Yasuda was making a fair point in there, showing powerful dominance and making Ailinn dance to the rhythm she was playing. When the debutant made the situation even more humiliating for the greenette as she used her toes to slip inside her inner folds Ailinn didn’t even protest. That was how lost she was in her arousal. “Oh fuck...” Ailinn didn’t last much more with that treatment and after some seconds her womanhood started gushing her juices against her own lingerie and Yasuda’s toes as she came with a low, throaty and wordless cry of pleasure. That was a very draining orgasm and left her mind almost shattered from the mix of pleasure and humiliation she had faced, but Ailinn made her best to ride the waves of pleasure as the realization of what her orgasm meand sank in as she tried to make her breathing go back to a normal pace in between pants. “You… I’ll get you for this...”, she barely managed to say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolio Wed May 12, 2021 9:01 pm

Yasuda couldn't help but free her hands up from the choke hold and throw them outwards along with a loud cheerful cry of victory. She had finally done it, she had proven that she wasn't just some fuck-toy for the larger women to play around with. Granted, there still was a long way to go in the match in order to cement a solid victory, but Yasuda was perfectly content with taking one win at a time. Despite Ailinn's downplaying of her sexual prowess, Yasuda felt a massive moral and confidence boost as as she felt her opponent's sticky juices gushing out and coating her foot. She slowly pulled it out of Ailinn's lingerie, careful to wipe the yummy goop along her opponent's waist and stomach as she went.

"Now that's what I call skill" Yasuda said with a gleeful smile, completely ignoring Ailinn's threat of revenge. Play time was over for Ailinn, but for Yasuda, it was just about to get started. She maintained her supine position underneath Ailinn, locking her ankles together once again in order to keep the greenette trapped in her embrace. She would allow Ailinn some much needed breathing room, knowing full well there there wasn't any need to restrict her any further since she wouldn't be able to retaliate for the next 15 seconds. Yasuda snaked her hands underneath Ailinn's top and sought out her breasts, resting her thumb and forefinger with a nipple in-between them while her fingers shook with anticipation for the sound of the approving bell. "Now let me show you how to actually destroy a couple of tits"

Finally, the now familiar sound of the bell rang out, signaling the start of Yasuda's free reign of her opponent. She squeezed her opponent's nipples between her fingers, twisting and squishing them much to the torment of her rival. Yasuda felt a slight twinge of guilt at her opponent's cries of pain, but quickly remembered her opponent's mercilessly mashing of her own breasts and decided to throw those thoughts of regret away. 15 seconds wasn't a lot of time in the grand scheme of things, and she wanted to inflict as much pain and pleasure as possible in that short span. She put all her focus into tormenting her opponent's nipples, deciding to leave the rest of her sizable breast as a treat for later on. She tugged and pulled at them even harder, stretching out the already over sensitized nubs to an alarming degree. With all her energy focused on one place, Yasuda was able to inflict a lot more damage as oppose to if she decided to spread out her attack along Ailinn's ample chest.

Time was almost up, and with it, Yasuda's chances for a swift victory. "How about you call it quits early? I promise to give you a special treat afterwards!" Yasuda urged with another playful lick at her opponents ear.

Coolio

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Thu May 13, 2021 11:54 pm

No matter how flustered because of her debut she could be or how taken aback by her previous orgasm and consequent punishment session, Yasuda had managed to regain control over the situation and forcing an orgasm out of Ailinn, she had done that while taking her time to fully highlight how she was dominating the greenette, making her cum in a pretty humiliating fashion as the Irish had been pushed beyond the edge by Yasuda’s foot. That didn’t end there as the debutant took some time to berate her and even rubbed her foot against Ailinn’s stomach to make it clean from her juices, eliciting a protest groan from the Irish one.

That was it. Yasuda had made her move and it had been a good one. She deserved that moral victory and all the bragging rights that came with it. After all, that was a catfight, being catty about it was half the fun of it. When Yasuda teased Ailinn with what was coming now, the greenette breathed deep to let her mind get ready for her punishment. “Bring it, little bitc-ggggrrnnn” Ailinn had to bite her lips to avoid yelping in pain. Yasuda was making a cruel but effective work on the Irish’s nipples, twisting, pinching and pulling them to the point Ailinn noticed a tear forming in the corner of her eyes. Ailinn’s body wanted to flail her arms at her rival and fight for freedom, but that would be against the rules of the match so she managed to stay put even when she couldn’t hold her cries of pain anymore. “Just a few more seconds and its over...”, she reassured herself.

But even at that moment Yasuda had some teasing to do as she went closer to Ailinn’s ear and played the soft whisperer role. That woman was a great player of the catty fighting and was a force to be reckoned, now Ailinn could see that. “Go to hell.”, was the only thing the greenette could mumble in between groans of pain as she desperatedly pleaded in her mind for the fifteen seconds to end.

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolio Fri May 14, 2021 3:02 am

"Fine, I'm enjoying this far too much to let you give up anyways" Yasuda said with a shrug of her shoulders, bending down as far as her neck would allow her to have one last playful lick at the corner of Ailinn's eye, savoring the salty dollop of Ailinn's shame. She made use of the last few seconds allotted to her, giving one final yank at her opponent's nipples before begrudgingly releasing the hold and shoving the woman off of her in a rough fashion at the sound of the concluding bell. Unlike when Yasuda had been subjected to the breast torture, the 15 seconds had whizzed by like they were nothing.

She clung onto the bedside as she made her way to her feet, careful to keep an eye on her exhausted opponent in case she tried to do anything funny. She grasped at her opponent's body as she got up, making sure that she stayed face up as Yasuda made her ascent. She didn't want to miss a single second of Ailinn's pained and dazed expression. She was simply too overjoyed at having brought the girl so far off the edge, and better yet doing with her toes what few had accomplished with their fingers. For extra measure, she would place her foot still glistening with the remnants of Ailinn's juice's right on top of her downed opponent's face, pushing her into the soft carpeted floor and limiting her opportunities to retaliate while also hoping a few drops of her own juices would find their way between her lips.

She tapped her fingers across her chin, scouring the room for more places to continue having fun with her opponent. "Where to go...where to go...where to g- Oh! That looks lovely, how about in there Ailinn?" Yasuda asked in a sarcastic manner, peering down at her opponent still writhing underneath her foot. She was pointing towards a large double sliding door left slightly agape, hinting at another addition to the already large and magnificent bedroom. She mockingly awaited her opponent's response, knowing full well that she was too groggy to see what Yasuda was pointing at, but decided to keep on with poking fun at her anyways. "Glad you agree! Shall we?" Yasuda said in a polite tone, lifting her foot of her opponents face and bending down to grab her hair at the scalp.

From Yasuda's point of view she still seemed too out of it to put up much of a fight, allowing the smaller girl to drag her over to the doors with a single hand. She used her free hand to fully slide them back, revealing an amply sized and fully outfitted walk in closet. Yasuda's jaw dropped in awe, eyeing the rows of dresses, shoes, and accessories lining the walls of the closet. The closet provided enough room to toy around in, although it was of course much smaller than the magnificent bedroom just outside, but in Yasuda's mind this allowed for a much more intimate environment.

"Alright then, lets get to it!" Yasuda said with a beaming smile, grasping onto Ailinn's scalp with both hands and roughly throwing the women forwards into the closet until she collided with the back wall. Yasuda was being rougher than usual, but considering she was so hyped up on her successful domination and punishment of the more experienced fighter, she couldn't help but want to press her advantage. She gave the women a few second to collect herself after impact before throwing herself at her, tongue sticking out with excitement and hunger to taste more of her opponent's sweet tears and juices!

Coolio

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sat May 15, 2021 12:39 am

Yasuda was working some wonders with the material she had. The debutant wasn’t only bringing Ailinn some good breast destroying session that brought a tear to her eye, she was as well enjoying herself so much and making everything look really impressive. Surely the weirdos looking from home would be happy with the material they were paying for. Ailinn, though, was far from happy as she wasn’t only being subjected to a very considerable amount of pain, she was also being humiliated in a flashy way by her rival. The greenette took some mental notes to get some payback for all this after she could recover, but in order to do so she still had to survive the punishment and make a comeback.

For the moment, that was far from happening as Ailinn had just barely managed to resist the punishment without pleading for mery. Yasuda had made such a great work with her nipple destruction to the point they felt swollen and reddened just from fifteen seconds of punishment. Ailinn would just lay there, her breathing slowly going back to normal. Then she noticed her rival’s foot coming at her face and she protested while shooting her hand against that ankle, trying to push her a little. She was getting tired of Yasuda being on the dominant position. Seconds after that the debutant had a fun idea, taking the fight somewhere else and to Ailinn’s surprise that place was a very well built and spacious walk in closet. The Irish wasn’t in a position from which she could object to Yasuda’s statements, so she could only get dragged by the woman and expect for the best.

Ailinn was dragged by her scalp until they reached the door of the closet and then she was pushed inside. The space was big enough to rival some rooms in her house, and that was only a walk in closet. The floor was still carpeted and there were lots of different kind of dresses and pieces of clothing hanging from different stands. The luxury in that place was on par with the rest of the apartment and so out of reach even for AFW wrestlers who made quite some money with their unorthodox line of work.

The best part about being tossed inside the closet was that now Ailinn was free from Yasuda’s grasp and now had some seconds before the debutant could walk inside the place and start fighting again. Those precious seconds would prove pivotal for the greenette’s recovery. From her position and with fiery eyes she would look at Yasuda smuggly grinning at her from the entrance of the walk in closet. “Round three baby, come here.” The time for cowering and accepting dominance was over. Ailinn planned to pay Yasuda back tenfold. In order to do so, she had a little ruse in mind given the catty nature of their match. When Yasuda would walk closer to her Ailinn would throw one of the dresses at her. Her aim was to wrap the fabric around the debutant’s head to properly move her around and have her defenseless so she could throw a couple of well directed knees against her stomach before using all her weight as leverage to take Yasuda down on the floor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolio Sat May 15, 2021 5:44 pm

The bluenette stood with both hands at are hips, smirking down at her rival with a look of glee and satisfaction. She was taking the moment both to bask in her domination, as well as to give her opponent a few seconds to collect herself. As much as Yasuda wanted to go all out on her without even a second of pause in between, she wasn't that cruel not to allow her opponent at least a few seconds of breathing time. Besides, letting her fight back and yet still winning was half the fun. But she wasn't that stupid to allow her opponent to recuperate fully either. A few seconds was the only mercy she was willing to afford her, and after that time was up, it was time to get right back into the action.

Her hands formed fists at her side which she then balled up by her face in a fighting position. With a determined look on her face and a eager smile, she pounced at Ailinn, itching to dish out another round of hurtin' on her rival. Ailinn seemed to have the exact same thought in mind however, and before Yasuda even had a chance to comprehend what was going on, she found her vision completely encompassed by a dark fabric that halted her forward momentum all together. "Hey! What th-" Her outburst was stopped mid-sentence with a painful knee to her side, one that sent her stumbling into one of the closet rows and clutching at her side.

Whatever it was that Ailinn had thrown at her, it was completely draped over her head. Not only was it blocking her vision entirely, but it was also allow her opponent to control like a puppet on string, moving her around at the greenettes whim. The attack had caught Yasuda completely by surprise; after all Ailinn had seemed completely out of it by the time Yasuda threw her in the closet. Perhaps she had been a little to naïve by giving her opponent a few seconds too much, and she was certainly paying for it now. "No fair! Get this stupid thing off - Aaaah!" she was cut off by yet another timely knee to her midsection followed by an intense weight that brought Yasuda crumpling down onto the ground.

As much as she protested, Yasuda was completely wrong. What Ailinn was doing was perfectly fair and legal, smart even. Yasuda hadn't even considered using the room's accessories to her advantage, only seeing it as a snug place for them to continue their tussle. Her lapse in strategic judgment certainly wasn't paying off, and she desperately clawed at the dress draped overtop of her in an effort to tear it off and regain her vision back before it was too late.

Coolio

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sun May 16, 2021 11:32 pm

Ailinn couldn’t help but smile in satisfaction seeing her efforts bearing fruit. After all the physical and also psychological punishment she had taken, the greenette wanted some good payback. For the last minutes of the match Yasuda had dominated her and taken some moral victory. Letting her rival get a morale boost like that one was a dangerous thing because that would fill the debutant with resolve, and sometimes that had allowed fighters to go from the dellusional thought of having a chance to actually having a chance to win and even get the victory. No, if she wanted to succeed, Ailinn needed to clip the woman’s wings before she even realized she had grown them.

That was exactly what Ailinn set her mind to, and the first step in order to do so was to provoke Yasuda into following her inside the walk in closet and then wrapping a tight black dress around her face to block her view and disorient the debutant. It worked wonders as that action took the woman completely off-guard. The next moves were a breeze as Yasuda was too busy trying to get rid of the dress wrappen on her head to prevent Ailinn from hitting her twice with her knee against her groin and then take her down to the carpeted floor.

“Well well well, since you have decided to be a bad girl and enjoy yourself too much before, now I’m going to make sure you don’t get much more excitement out of this.” Ailinn tried using a cold tone that would instill a little fear in her rival, trying to get control over her emotions as she was blinded and unsure of what was coming. Then, while Yasuda was still fighting with the dress, Ailinn would sit in a reverse position on her chest, and after that she would have a grip at the woman’s ankles so she could bend her rival in a matchbook pin that presented that glistening and soaked womanhood as a wonderful price. With nimble fingers Ailinn would untie Yasuda’s bottoms as she would remove them, and then with quick moves she would start finger blasting the debutant. The aim wasn’t to slowly bring her towards a well built climax but to make her lose her mind with overstimulation. The time for tender fucking had gone as Ailinn would thrust her digits in with a hooking “come here” motion like crazy. Even inside that room the cameras wouldn't miss any detail of the action.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next