by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 125 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 123 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Saskia Schleswig-Holsten vs Kaija Laine - Battle of the Sex Submissionists

2 posters

Go down

Saskia Schleswig-Holsten vs  Kaija Laine - Battle of the Sex Submissionists Empty Saskia Schleswig-Holsten vs Kaija Laine - Battle of the Sex Submissionists

Post by Coolio Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:09 am

Hentai Submission Match
Victory Condition: Make your opponent submit via hentai move

Fresh off her chaotic debut, Kaija was already eager to get herself back into the action. She had already built herself a small fanbase, no doubt a bunch of perverted freaks awestruck at her sadistic debut performance, but fans nonetheless. Tonight was a chance to catch a few more eyes. Whether they would be disapproving stares or lust-filled gazes mattered little to the twisted heel. As long as the world was looking at her, she was satisfied. Tonight she'd be going up against a known name in the league, well at least a lot more know than her previous opponent. It was just the kind of match she specialized in too, hentai submission.

She finished slipping on the last of her compression sleeves onto her arms and legs, leaving her feet bare and tactile against the cool hard floor. Her attire was the all the more revealing, leaving much of her skin exposed and prime for intimacy. In a match like this it didn't make sense covering yourself up. She wanted to feelher opponent, she wanted every square inch of her skin brushed up against her own. A flashy attire would just get in the way of that.

spoiler:

She licked her lips, hopping on the balls of her feet as the anticipation built up rapidly inside of her while she impatiently awaited her queue inside the gorilla position. Finally her entrance music played: hard, cold Finnish rock that was just as every bit brutal as she was. With a devious smile she burst into the open arena, morphing her hands into two clenched fist that stretched upwards into the sky as she ascended up the ramp and towards the ring. As expected, she was met with the usual hurl of jeers and cheers, although the reception seemed to lean a lot more on the negative side this time around.

The sounds only fuel her short-tempered fused, and pretty soon her fists turned into two defiant middle fingers that simultaneously flipped off the entirety of the crowd. She loved their hate, and relished in every boo along with every cheer. Tonight was about satisfying her own desires, not theirs, and she couldn't give a shit what they thought. She finally made her way to the ring, climbing the steps and slipping between the middle ropes and doing one last 'fuck you' lap around the ring. She approached her corned of the ring before facing herself towards the entrance corner. She let one foot rest rest flat on the turnbuckle, with both her arms draped along the top ropes. A smirk sat slyly on her face, as the audience's contempt finally died down and was soon replaced with an excited mumble in anticipation for tonight's opponent.

Coolio

Back to top Go down

Saskia Schleswig-Holsten vs  Kaija Laine - Battle of the Sex Submissionists Empty Re: Saskia Schleswig-Holsten vs Kaija Laine - Battle of the Sex Submissionists

Post by BritBrat Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:34 pm

“Yep, that’s the one I was talking about.”

The Swiss-German grinned as she saw the Finnish Newcomer bursting out of the entrance and coming down onto the ramp. Whilst the fresh meat moved towards the squared circle, business was usual for Saskia. A return to the arena is always a welcome one, ever since Saskia found some fun extracurricular activities outside of the league. Management, to their credit, has done well to bring Saskia some more delectable treats to feast on. The federation had garnered a nasty reputation to sometimes push their stars into matches that would get less of a draw. But with the SWL alumni, they kept the Ashen-haired one where she thrives best. Saskia fondly remembered the last time her body met with someone in that very ring. The sweaty bodies jostling and joked, kissed, and caressed. Despite not being among the tallest in the Seaside Wrestling league, having those moments where she felt like a goddess, towering and statuesque over her opponents, was such a thrill. But what was more delightful, aside from displaying the strength and finesse SWL women were known for, was the bonds she formed. Rubbed into the skin and tempered by the lust for dominance and victory alike.

Saskia knew she was going to get this with Kaija. With how the Nordic beauty came out with the appropriate attire, Saskia felt her lust growing. Sure, she seemed smaller, but she is plenty skilled in submissions from what she saw, getting snippets from her social media. Not even her vainglorious personality would ruin this moment of feeling her body press into hers. She dealt with Akino; Kaija would be no different. Especially as she reminded her of another woman in particular...

“Not as tall as you, sure, but Zara even thinks there are some similarities~.”

A very long, rude yawn answered Saskia. It wasn’t aimed at her as disrespectful, but the skimpy, curvaceous Finn who made it clearly was less than impressed even from the social media footage she watched of the girl.

The Ghost of Saskia's Past...:

“She’s boring. Arrogant and skilled enough to back it up... but boring.” Laurukka commented loudly, almost as if she was hoping the other girl would somehow hear it. She wasn’t really paying too much attention to Saskia either in that cold, inconsiderate way that was her callsign.

“Is this what passes for cruelty now? Poorly hidden anger and tediously stale technique? I am frustrated almost; this is the sort of woman I’d usually break on my off-hours - work some passion and flavour into them and their repertoire.” She let out a sigh before looking over at Saskia. “Don’t get cocky now - you aren’t really that much more skilled than her... even if you are far more receptive to the sensual side of things.”

“I am not cocky.” Well, just a slight bit confident but definitely not cocky. “And if I didn't know any better, it sounds as if you are more on her side to win than mine. I am so hurt.” Saskia gave a fake pout, knowing that Laurukka wouldn’t care. Then again, she had been dismissive about the whole thing ever since Saskia showed the highlights of Kaija. “Maybe I am. Whoever wins or loses, all that matters is the artistry.” She gave Saskia a quick glance, seeing if her physique had really changed much before her eyes returned to the Finn. “Her body is so disappointingly plain; perfect for someone who cares only for pain and not for passion.” Zara thought much of the same. Talented, yet insecure, too easy to see through. Definitely has good skill in submissions but, like Laurukka, seemed somewhat dull as a person - the sort of girl Laurukka would take under her wing as both a plaything and to see how she could be moulded for her own amusement. Saskia knew the Ghost almost more than anyone.

Laurukka sighed and put the phone back into her gym bag, casually walking by Saskia as her enormous tits brushed over hers. “An artisan through and through.” The Ghost may be known for many things, cold, dismissive, arrogant, confident, but none can deny that for a heavyweight like her, she is a true lover of the art. It is why Laurukka could get along with Saskia, even respecting her skill. Considering she could give someone like Musashi trouble, it certainly was high praise to earn her respect. She’s not some mindlessly cruel beast after all. Laurukka stopped for a moment, leaning down to look at her collarbone, then rub her palm over her belly. Saskia just finished tying the strings of her black bikini before she felt the looming phantom before her. Even years after she had conquered her, Saskia could still feel the danger of having someone like her this close. She oozed power and sensuality, the same sort of realness that garnered admiration in her own clique.

“I don’t know what your strategy is going to be... but I have the feeling she has you matched for abs. I can’t remember the last time I actually tried to squash you without realizing I already had. But I am interested if you can prove me wrong... why, maybe we could share her afterwards. I want to see if this foolish girl knows anything beyond domination.”

“Beautiful artistry always starts with a blank canvas, dear.” The Swiss-German’s breathing was steady under the palm of the phantom. It was not the same abs of an initiate but honed, forged in the fire of many other women. Even back when Saskia started out, she had the knowledge to work what she had to her advantage. She can crush but knows how to scrub and rub in all the right ways too. It was how she managed to arouse Laurukka’s back then. An actual, versatile threat.

“And if you must know, I do have a strategy. Savagery is never a match for skill, as we say.” Saskia’s abs would form into a steel wall in Laurukka’s palm. “I want you to watch this match very closely. The moment she flexes when underneath or against me, the moment her strength crumbles as she realizes defeat was much sweeter than defiance...” Saskia’s abs would relax, making it soft to the touch, warm and welcoming. “...It will be a masterpiece like no other. One that everyone will bear witness~.”

“I thought you learned not to butter me up,” Laurukka replied rather coldly. Saskia had attempted to please her a little too gratuitously in the past, something she reciprocated with by long, merciless presses until the silver-haired girl knew better. “And I thought you learned not to underestimate me. I suppose lessons still need to be learned.” The Swiss-German woman shrugged. The Ghost’ soft belly tensed just a little; Laurukka rarely displayed her abs, but when she did, it usually meant whoever saw them would need to be peeled off of them a few minutes later.

“You barely have the paint.” She continued, returning to her usual dismissive arrogance. “I doubt she does either - I’m almost tempted to tame you both if this gets tedious.” She didn’t sound very erotic, but the way her body moved against Saskia’s told a very different story.

“Stop trying to impress me and actually go do it. Make her tame and bring her home if you can afford to spout such purple prose my way.” She sighed, motioning for Saskia to make this one remember.

“But of course~.” Saskia would make her leave, knowing that staying there just a few seconds longer would prompt Laurukka to actually flatten her. And that would be no good before she’d meet the other Fin. “I shall be back with plenty of paint to spare. Enough for you, if you’re lucky~.”

Laurukka huffed and waved her off, clearly seeing her as increasingly less of a welcome conversation partner and more of a potential prey item. She looked off to the monitor screen before taking out her phone. A part of her wondered if any of these girls would actually be worth her time and effort. Saskia didn’t mind the words of the tall Finn, with how long she knew her in the SWL. Laurukka is the sort of person who makes you earn her respect. Just that there’s no promise that she’ll be nice about it.

Saskia Schleswig-Holsten:

Not too long after and the ashen-haired woman would step out from the entrance to a more giant pop than before. Though she supposed it was to be expected now. As the representative of SWL, she had garnered a massive fanbase that was in awe of the painful, sensual, and most importantly, absolutely convoluted holds Saskia brings. Her attire followed suit with Kaija’s, yet the Swiss-German’s was more straightforward. It wasn’t too flashy or anything of sorts. It didn’t really matter since they would simply get in the way of pressing her body on Kaija. The sarong that showed the emblem of Germany certainly wasn’t, even as she neared the end of the ramp and do a little spin. She’d go so far as to balance on one leg, ultimately lifting the sarong in a flash of whirling motion, spinning on her heel and showing off a flash of a single well built and enviously healthy leg, drawing a blinding array of camera flashes.

Indeed, it didn’t stay covered, letting it fly off of her waist with a swish of her hands and landing back on the ramp. A simple black thong graced the cheering men and women scrambling for their smartphones and camera, videoing her in exquisite detail as she snaked between the ropes. Few wrestlers had legs that could move like that; most would probably be tapping out if they had to not only split so sharply but bend almost serpentine as well. Others were more interested in the undulations of her smooth tummy and the strong abdominals that revealed themselves for a brief moment as she gradually pulled her torso upwards from her backwards-bent position. It was almost unreal how she looked bent in such a painful manner, yet with no help from her hands, her shoulders went from near parallel to the mat to upright and proper.

Sashaying off to her corner, the ashen-haired Saskia played to the crowd, licking her lips. Not for the camera, but for her opponent, finally able to see that body in the flesh. “Yritä miellyttää minua…” Saskia would speak first, in a language that no doubt Kaija would know. Yet with how she was saying, it was as if Saskia was expressing her thoughts out loud, tapping her chin with the index finger, looking lost in thought.. “… It’s something I’d always hear from her. Ah, but of course, wie dumm von mir, I shouldn’t be comparing before I’d tame her~…”

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Saskia Schleswig-Holsten vs  Kaija Laine - Battle of the Sex Submissionists Empty Re: Saskia Schleswig-Holsten vs Kaija Laine - Battle of the Sex Submissionists

Post by Coolio Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:33 am

Kaija gawked at her opponent's entrance, dissecting her opponent's appearance from the second the lights shone down on her. She was bigger than Kaija, although not by too much. She had certainly put down girls much bigger than she was. What really excited her though was her opponent's physique. Here was a women that you could tell took very good care of her body. She was large and toned, but not in a "fat" sort of way. It was the sort of girth that screamed power and strength, the sort of muscle that had you screaming should find yourself unfortunate enough to be trapped within them.

Nowhere was this more prominent than in the women's legs. they radiated strength with each step, yet at the same time her opponent commanded them so elegantly as she made her into into the ring. It was an exciting change of pace from kaija's debut, where in her opinion, her opponent had been a lot less satisfying to look at, as well as fight.

Any semblance of respect Saskia had earned from her entrance alone slowly dissipated as on as her opponent opened her mouth. She spoke in Finish, her native language, and in a manner that signaled an admirable amount of competency at that. Had this been somewhere outside the ring, she might have even given her brief accolades on her decent accent. But she wasn't outside the ring; she was trapped in-between four ropes and a hungry crowd, and she had a vindictive reputation to maintain.

"Don't you dare molest my mother tongue with that dilettante accent bitch!" She had already let rage consume her to the point that she had completely blocked out the second half of Saskia's remarks.

"But if you must know... nautinto on kaikki minun" Kaija said sly before moving her position away from the corner and making her way to meet Saskia in the center of the ring. She would bump chests with her, sizing up their admirable bosoms without verbally acknowledging that Saskia seemed to have the advantage in that department. Nevertheless, she would continue to give that intimating and merciless stare she was know for, conveying with her eyes that was primed and ready to get down to business.

Coolio

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:13 pm

Not even seconds in and Kaija came close to Saskia. Very close. The referee didn’t even have to motion for both to move to the centre of the ring. Saskia was a complete contrast towards the Finnish opponent, swaying over with grace and sass far too classy for the carnal sport that frequently transpires in Friction. Her long strides were imposing and powerful, a stark juxtaposition to the playful, dancing motions the Swiss-German entered the ring with.

Looking upon Kaija, her face was a simple smile; her eyes did not travel much as she observed the opponent carefully. On the surface, the Finn would appear to be strong, despite being a few inches shorter, but that was due to her sharper definition, which wasn’t the same as strength or even volume of muscle. Yet, that definition outlined a body that was likely considered equal in terms of overall power. Save for one spot: her legs.

It was a mixture of Saskia’s quiet pridefulness and attention to detail. Still, while Kaija’s were far above average in build, her Central European opponent didn’t think they had the same raw density of mass to match hers. Her own bust certainly was more significant than Kaija’s, but she could tell hers were firmer and less prone to droop.

Unsurprisingly, Laurukka was right in her initial assessment of the fellow Finn. And Saskia liked every bit of it. She didn’t appear fazed by Kaija’s outburst, taking all the curt and grizzly nature of it all. She has heard much worse before, even from Zara. As Kaija responded in her mother tongue, Saskia’s tongue slowly lubricated her lips. Calm amid the storm.

“I do not think my attempts would be considered dilettantish or jackleg.” Saskia has had many practices in the Finnish language, mostly from being squished by the Phantom years back. “But indeed, fraulein, the pleasure is yours. And so much more…” Kaija would suddenly feel her frame being pushed backwards, Saskia pressing forward, their forms mashing onto each other. Something light at first, but if Kaija chooses to resist, the pressure will begin to build on her more diminutive form. “…that is, jos voit ottaa sen.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolio Mon May 03, 2021 12:44 am

Kaija couldn't help but laugh at her opponent's statements, daring to question if she "could take it." Considering that she was still early in her AFW career, she could almost forgive her opponent from daring to question her prowess. Almost. The women had alot of things going for her coming into this match, everything from her physique to her near fluency in the Finnish language - something that Kaija was unfairly degrading her ability in. She couldn't help but sense that her opponent felt somewhat comfortable in this match, perhaps a little too comfortable.

Of course their was the comfortability that came with confidence, the same one that Kaija had worn with pride as she strutted into the ring. But Saskia's wasn't of the same variety, instead it was the comfortability that came with experience, the one that hinted almost as if she had done this all before. It was making Kaija somewhat uneasy, how unbothered her opponent seemed by all of it. If there was one feeling Kaija didn't like experience, it was uneasiness or discomfort, and she attempted to veil it was a ruthless sneer and an even more imposing stare as she defiantly stood her ground against Saskia's advances.

Kaija's bare heels dug into he mat, grounding her body into the canvas and refusing to yield even an inch as her opponent pressed into her. She couldn't tell how long they stayed like this, with Kaija staring intently into her opponent while Saskia looked completely unfazed, ramping up the intensity of her pushing. Even for Kaija, the pressure was slowly beginning to enter the realm of discomfort. She could feel her opponent's body pressed up against her own, her toned abdomen competing fiercely with Kaija's, daring her to match her strength and prowess. Any longer and Kaija was bound to buckle first, and that simply wasn't a possibility she was willing to entertain. Luckily for Saskia, the sound of the bell rang out at this instance, no longer incentivizing Kaija to perform a dirty sneak attack before the opening had commenced.

Instead Kaija latched out with her hands, grabbing onto he back of the women's neck with one hand while hooking her hand on her opponent's arm with the other. She leaned back, tried to position herself favorable in a collar and elbow lockup, giving her front half a break from the intimidation they had received after Saskia's advances. Their brief contact had given Kaija a taste of her opponent, an initial sampling of the women's strength in comparison to her own. It wasn't enough to come to any conclusions, but Kaija had a feeling that the woman before her was going to be quite the challenge, one that she would immensely enjoying bringing down. She strengthen her grip in the hold, trying desperately to keep the women's head down and underneath her own.

"Do not worry about me darling, Kaija julma will show you soon enough!"

Coolio

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Mon May 17, 2021 10:04 pm

Saskia wouldn’t have thought that Kaija would be this…transparent.

Of course, the Finn did a good enough job to try and mask it underneath a faux bravado, imperious and dominant, even in the face of someone much more significant than she is. So much so that not many would even notice the veil of rodomontade covering the emotions Kaija is experiencing internally. An ounce of pressure, and Saskia already gathered a lot from her opponent; she hasn’t even thrown a strike or did anything of significance. While on the surface, this would be perceived as a bullying tactic, in truth, this had other uses that were unknown to everyone but Saskia herself.

Even after years since she moved on from the Seaside Wrestling League, certain habits still passed into the AFW ring today. A ritual of sorts that most women would partake in would force the other back to the corner from which they started. Once one of their backs hits the ropes, corner or wall, they start in full. It was a tradition in the SWL, a way to greet an opponent, inviting them for some mutual enjoyment, and feel every inch advertised before them.

Mind you, this wasn’t going to be a fair contest with such a size difference. Kaija may be bigger, but she wasn’t as aggressive as a Yuudachi or Tenryuu, those that would hump and grind like a dog in heat, or even big enough to counter Saskia’s forceful forward momentum. In fact, she tried to dig her heels to the ground, trying to keep herself from yielding and screw her courage to the sticking place. Kaija was doing well enough, but a few moments later showed that she was resisting Saskia’s modicum level of strength. Saskia could feel Kaija’s abs coming to bear, near to full flex underneath her own tummy. And all meanwhile, Saskia remained calm and composed with a lovely smile. She could say that she was amused, significantly as Kaija was simply delaying the inevitable against the Swiss-German.

So it was no surprise that Kaija would disengage. The genuine part of her curiosity was what she’ll do to counter it.

A collar and elbow lockup that is. Kaija’s hands snaked around to latch around Saskia’s neck and arm, the other ashen-haired woman feeling the pressure pushing down on her head. Saskia kept herself steady, even as Kaija holds the advantage more. Her bare feet planting down to the mat, resisting the force to be bullied around by the smaller woman. It was then that the Finnish woman referred to herself as Kaija julma, which brought quite a hearty chuckle from the Swiss-German.

Before Kaija would undoubtedly question why she found that particular part funny, Saskia would relent, having her head lowered down. But at the same time, slipping off from the collar and elbow lockup, Saskia’s own arms sought to wrap around Kaija’s legs and drive her shoulder for a double leg takedown. It was bound to end up with these two Europeans on the ground with a match like this. So why not cut to the chase?

BritBrat

Back to top Go down