Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 69 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests :: 3 Bots

Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

GASTER vs Cassie R. - Standard Match

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

GASTER vs Cassie R. - Standard Match - Page 2 Empty Re: GASTER vs Cassie R. - Standard Match

Post by Iceman Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:13 pm

Cassie had started that match so full of herself, her eagerness to make a show out of that rival’s misery so big she didn’t even consider the possibility of GASTER actually fighting back in some kind of way. It wasn’t a personal thing against the Shadow Lord, but a personal trait of the blonde instead: with her confidence in her skills which was actually well founded came some sort of disdain for her rival’s abilities, but as fate was going to show that sometimes can come to an abrupt stop in the form of some bitter lesson.

Cassie’s high kick was powerful and technically very well executed, but it was also so easy to read and her rival wasn’t softened enough to just stay there and take it, so it wasn’t that hard for the agile GASTER to not only block the hit against her head but also make Cassie pay for her arrogance with a Dragon Screw that got all the crowd roaring in awe at the sudden reversal! “Uaagh! Shit!” Cassie was caught off guard and sent against her mat where she would grab her pained knee, open and weak for some instants.

Back to top Go down

GASTER vs Cassie R. - Standard Match - Page 2 Empty Re: GASTER vs Cassie R. - Standard Match

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:02 pm

GASTER would manage to toss her foe back to the ground, paying Cassie back for all the misery she inflicted on the Shadow Lord so far in the match:

"Mwahahaha...now you'll pay..."

Grabbing a hold of Cassie's aching knee, she would turn her rival onto her front, before sitting atop her back, twisting at her limb and pulling it to make Cassie form a C with her body, thus torturing her spine and leg all at once with a Half-Boston Crab!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:43 pm

In her arrogance, Cassie had judged GASTER’s style, character and looks as one from a cartoon character. She wasn’t taking her rival seriously and if the blonde was smug and so sure of herself by default, now she had cranked that to eleven, so having that self proclaimed Shadow Lord executing a dragon screw out of nowhere was something that Cassie didn’t even consider a possibility in her world. But there she was, rubbing her knee as she sustained some damage when falling.

Of course the blonde knew enough of fighting to be aware of the fact that it was just a transitional move and more was to come. Before she could react she was rolled over so she was on her stomach, and GASTER reacted so quickly it became impossible for Cassie to prevent the Shadow Lord from locking her in a painful half Boston crab. Groaning in pain, Cassie clenched her teeth not to show any weakness, punching the mat in anger and frustration. A jolt of pain coursed her lower back and her legs as the hold was properly secured. Not willing to give that rival an advantage, Cassie used her elbows as a leverage and tried her best to crawl, dragging her pained body and her rival toward the closest ropes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:44 am

With Cassie having full access to her remaining limbs, she wouldn't wait a single moment trying to get to the ropes, with her spine likely feeling like it was on fire as GASTER twisted her body into a C shape.

The Shadow Lord tried to keep the hold in for as long as she could, but ultimately, Cassie and her would reach the ropes at any moment, and once they did, Clara would let go off Cassie's leg right away.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Mon Jul 12, 2021 12:26 am

Cassie was one to like a good fight. Sometimes, being hit in the middle of a fray could be seen as a cool thing that got oneself in the mood so thoy could give their all, but if there was something the Beverly Hills girl hated almost as much as losing was being trapped in a submission move. There was no fun in that as there was only pain and the chance of humiliating defeat, and that was why Cassie used all her newfound rage against GASTER to drag themselves to the edge of the ring and achieve a rope break.

GASTER didn’t even try and maintain the hold for more time than the rules allowed her, so Cassie would rub her lower back as she got up. Facing the Shadow Lord, now the blonde knew that no matter how she looked that woman had some speck of skill to her. “Oh you are going to regret that move now.” Cassie would try tackling her rival using her bigger frame to get leverage and execute a double leg takedown. She really wanted that woman on the floor so she could do some serious damage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:54 pm

As GASTER turned back to face Cassie, the woman came at her like a freight train, taking the Shadow Lord by surprise!

"Waaah!", she cried out in shock as she was taken down by Cassie, covering her head immediately in case her rival went for a strike to her face!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Mon Aug 02, 2021 4:42 pm

After achieving her takedown Cassie towered over her rival, seeing how GASTER quickly reacted to cover her head from any harm the Beverly Hills Bully could have in store for her.

“Awww, you are one of those ‘Not in the face!’ kind of girls? What a party-pooper. But we can still have some fun!” Not being able to punish her rival’s masked face was some kind of bummer for her, but that moment would come later. Cassie was a pragmatic one and knew well that now what she needed was to soften that woman in order to ruin whatever fighting resolve she could have, and in order to do that she would start with something painful and also incapacitating. With a groan of exertion the Beverly Hills Bully would take off as her feet left the mat, shifting her balance to land on top of GASTER’s stomach with her elbow in order to teach her a lesson while making all the air inside her escape. Cassie was eager to show that little Dark Lord her place.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:42 am

It wasn't unreasonable to protect one's head in a match, was it? Clara believed that head was the most important thing to protect in a match, since if it was hurt, you couldn't think, nor react to upcoming attacks properly...

Still, Cassie would accept her point of view...by shifting a strategy to a different attack, jumping up at GASTER and driving her elbow into her stomach!

"GAAAAAUGH!!!"

The pain being as immense as it was, the Shadow Lord rolled into a ball to protect herself from further harm...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Tue Aug 24, 2021 10:02 am

Cassie was feeling pretty comfortable at that point in the match. It wasn’t as if she had been pushed against the wall before, the only natural course for that bout was exactly what was happening, but having her rival completely defenseless and at her mercy felt completely satisfying for the Beverly Hills Bully. At that point it was pretty clear for the blonde that her initial suspicions were clear and that masked wrestler wasn’t an actual threat to her as she could only stare at the pained GASTER curling into a ball after her elbow drop.

There were several places and movements Cassie could go from that position, but for the blonde it looked like she already had all the fun she could with the masked woman. After all it would be pretty humiliating for a Shadow Lord to be defeated that quickly, so Cassie decided not to play with her anymore. Covering GASTER with her body, Cassie went for a pin while she posed for the cameras that were getting every detail of the fight. “Smile, loser!”, said Cassie as she blew a kiss to the camera.

"ONE!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Aug 25, 2021 4:01 am

With that, Cassie forced GASTER's shoulders to the canvas, and pinned her firmly to the canvas with a taunt both to her and the cameras:

"ONE!"

"TWO!"

"NO!"

"NO!", she cried out, pumping her fist up and twisting her body to lift her shoulder off the canvas!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next