Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 178 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 178 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Fated Showdown (For BritBrat)

2 posters

Go down

Fated Showdown (For BritBrat) Empty Fated Showdown (For BritBrat)

Post by Deus001 Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:49 am

The Rebelling Paragon Ryan Knight was no stranger to pay per view events, a man of his stature it was only natural that he'd be billed in the big events that Tension held. So it was that Ryan was booked for Showdown once again, his opponent was none other than the Dancing Passion Eliza Harenwood. His ex girlfriend, who recently had proven to be a holier than thou thorn in his side. It hadn't been the first time, happened more than once in the past. She was like that.

Many had been buzzing about this on social media, talking about how this had been a long awaited fight. To see these two battle it out had been in the top ten matches the fans of Tension had wanted to see even before Ryan had become the Rebelling Paragon. Funny enough the opinion of Ryan was that......Eliza had never been on his radar.  That was until she got in the way of his ambitions of conquering Tension once again, the last part of his past that held him back. No matter, Eliza would talk big. But had she ever faced anyone comparable to the Rebelling Paragon? None could really say save for a couple of possible exceptions. One had to remember that Eliza hadn't won gold, Ryan had.

Today there was supposed to be this pre match interview between the two, they'd get asked questions by the fans in some small convention hall or whatever. Ryan didn't bother to pay attention to these details, beneath him as they were. The Rebelling Paragon was dressed in a crisp blue suit with a large black cloak with silver faux fur lining, slumped in his chair. He was across the hall from the dancing passion, with a wall of security guards between them for good measure. Ryan was zoned out, even falling asleep from all of this. Rarely could one actually find Ryan in the daytime these days, in fact he actually slept during them even! If his pale as the moon skin was anything to go by.

Ryan then heard his name being called out, to which he woke up and grinned. His teeth were different now, he'd actually filed them into canine points recently. A little inspiration from a certain person the Rebelling Paragon communed with lately, they glistened in the lights of the hall. It seemed that the questions were going to be asked now, but it seemed that after both him and Eliza were acknowledged the first question would be aimed at the dancing passion........

Last edited by Deus001 on Thu May 06, 2021 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Fated Showdown (For BritBrat) Empty Re: Fated Showdown (For BritBrat)

Post by BritBrat Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:09 pm

Eliza sat with her left leg crossed over her right, one hand resting upon the table in front of her. The Dancing Passion being careful not to accidentally bump the microphone as she took questions from the group of about two dozen, all of whom seemed to have a question to ask her. The British Aristocrat was calm under fire, though, well used to all the attention after several years in the AFW though this was definitely a step up from the norm. This had seemed like the perfect occasion to pull out a new set of dress her aunt had made for her, and thankfully one of the interviewers asked about them so she could give credit where it was due. But then it was back to questions about everything from her diet to her dating life, quick answer was no one, but then a woman stood up and asked her how it felt to be back in the spotlight once more. Not just any kind of spotlight, but being in a PPV.

It had been five years since the last time she made a bid for the title belt. Half a decade since Eliza had stepped into the ring with Clyde against Sion and Daisuke, she was now part of a PPV. Tension’s only PPV, to be exact. Her only regret was that it come under these circumstances, but she had taken solace in the fact that this was a test to see if Eliza could defy the odds and defeat another challenge standing in her way. Some mentioned that this could prove that Eliza could make another bid for the gold after all this time.

That particular fact hadn't even occurred to Eliza until the reporter mentioned it. Eliza brought the hand off her lap to brush her hair, needing a moment to think that one over. When she did settle on the answer, she waited for some quiet then continued. "Honestly, I hadn't even realized that until you said it just now. So excellent question." She paused there to chuckle. "But the answer is simple, it would be a delight to get back into the title picture one day. And I could certainly say it would be when I truly earned it. True, I may not have had the best of luck in the past, but that was when I was still finding my way and realizing my potential. There were challenges that I must overcome before I could say I earned the true prize. To reach the top of the mountain, despite many trying to knock you down and still keep climbing up. It would be such an honour."

That appeared to satisfy the reporter, who thanked Eliza and took her seat, leaving the floor open to more questions.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:04 pm

Truth be told Ryan never really did any open discussion interviews anymore, he couldn't be bothered to even explain his mentality and beliefs to this peanut gallery these days. Heck he was rarely even seen during the day now, the Rebelling Paragon would have actually been sleeping during this time. Locked away in his domain with curtains that blocked any and all sun concealed Ryan from the outside world. Perhaps it was this that led to Ryan being so sleepy looking, or was it just because Eliza was boring the hell out of him here. Rambling on about one thing or another, talking about before long she'd get a title. Perhaps she was considering herself among the greats then? Ryan would believe it when he saw it, wasn't Eliza the one pinned there the last time she tried to go for the gold? WhiteGale were among the few people Ryan regarded with half a bit of respect there actually. But anyway Ryan had no intents in going for a belt, more interested in simply defeating any and all that stood before him actually.

Before long the dancing passion ceased her incessant rambling and one reporter then said "Mr Knight question for you! Rumour has it that you've found a new lover, a newcomer to Tension by the name of Claudia Kwon. Can you confirm or deny this?"

At this Ryan leaned back in his seat and chuckled with a smile on his face, before bearing his sharp teeth. They gleamed in the light of the place, the Rebelling Paragon had actually filed his teeth to resemble that as more of a canine actually! Ryan would then move forward and grab his microphone and then said "Why yes~ I watched her debut and was so impressed, you could say we hit it off literally." clearly the hellhound had a sort of influence on the Rebelling Paragon there if his teeth was anything to go by. This earned several different noises from those in attendance before another reporter went on with "Do either of you have a strategy for your upcoming match"

Ryan simply rolled his one eye and said "I'm just gonna say, do you really think I'd say that? Say yeah here's how I'll win, get real and ask something else." before laying his head on the desk in a way that would indicate a sort of facepalm in response to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Thu May 06, 2021 3:13 pm

In the back of her mind, Eliza wondered why she had to be separated from his ex. Sure, Ryan in his current state was dangerous, but Eliza believed she could handle herself now than before. The British Aristocrat wasn’t the delicate flower that she was when she first stepped foot into Tension. The years have done well to give her growth and success, honing her skills in every match she’s in. No matter the skill level, no matter the gender even, Eliza took to the challenge every single time. Going through a gruelling Bootcamp to make sure she was ready for situations like this. Now, this was the biggest test right now. So far, Ms Harenwood showed she was confident that she could do so. But time will tell.

Ryan took his turn to answer a question, and it didn’t take long for one particular name to make her face harden. But it was a brief slip of expression before she would compose herself, giving one leg of hers a nice rub. It wasn’t as if she minded that Ryan had found another love, both of them had found Amapo and Clyde respectfully. It was the fact that Claudia wasn’t the right influence for Ryan. Enabling his wild and dark side, getting even more violent, even to the point he got his teeth sharpened. He was slowly turning into something else, something that Eliza abhors. Undoubtedly, Eliza will have to pay a visit to the hellhound, but she must deal with her ex first and foremost.

Of course, any other questions that involved the match would be met with derision. Ryan blew off the other reporter’s question before dramatically laying his head on his desk as if he was really annoyed. “It’s because he doesn’t have one, that’s why.” Akin to poking the bear with that comment, but she wasn’t going to let him slip out of many other questions any more. “Reckless savagery if you want something detailed.”

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu May 06, 2021 10:32 pm

Ryan was the sort that even prior to his fall from grace didn't have too much of an interest in pre match discussions, granted the lad could be a good orator when he needed to be if his political rallies were anything to go by. However the Rebelling Paragon now had even little time for even social media these days, given his alternate sleeping patterns and becoming more and more primal were anything to go by. His lack of interest in this sort of thing was evidenced by his reaction to these stupid questions. And Eliza just had to go and open her mouth too, trying to make a snide remark no doubt. Saying he had no strategy in mind and would fight with reckless savagery, almost as if she was trying to antagonise the Rebelling Paragon there.......

If such was her intent she'd find the opposite, Ryan would turn his head to the side to look at her and then lean back and chuckle hard at that. Ryan had glanced over at Eliza earlier as he talked about the hellhound there, rubbing her leg there. Perhaps she had been made a bit uncomfortable there, it made Ryan smirk inwardly. Perhaps he could do something following this. Ryan would heft his mic up and say "Why you actually are correct for once, I find its best to just be a bit.....adaptive these days. Helped a lot with coping with my lost eye even......." at this point Ryan would slide on his chair. The security people made a motion but Ryan put the mic to his lips and said Shove off, in fact get off the damn stage. What are you lot really gonna do anyway? I'm like worth 5 of you and there's only 3 of you, don't worry we're mature enough to behave aren't we Eliza?"

At this point the guards shrugged and shuffled off leaving the two wrestlers alone on the stage, the jovial lad would then shuffle down closer to Eliza and grin at her saying "I found communing with nature was great, try camping sometime. Anyway next question?"

Some journalist would ask "Mr Knight, what is the state of your damaged eye? Are you concerned about suffering from phantom pain during the fight? The doctors said your not fully healed still if the facts are true."

The lad would chuckle and say "Just reminds me I'm still conscious, anyway ask Eliza something you lot are boring me." before waving dismissively......

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down