Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 158 users online :: 0 Registered, 1 Hidden and 157 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hit The Showers

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Hit The Showers Empty Hit The Showers

Post by BritBrat Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:38 pm

Trainers in AFW are such a peculiar sort of people.

She couldn't really pinpoint where such confidence stems from. The idea of one of them trying to take on anyone who made it to the main roster with the hopes of proving they can be a challenge was laughable. Too many times have they tried to throw the gauntlet, only to see why they were made trainers in the league. Especially in Tension. Chloe couldn't step into the gym without having some guy (and girl) trying to challenge her and it had gotten to the point where she was really curious to find out the core reason as to why.

As it turns out, the opportunity would be presented to her.

Though as the action carries on, Chloe would be left with more questions than answers. Then again, it's hard to do so when those devastating kicks strike into one's body. At this point, one had to question if she really did come for questions or she just wanted to hit something that wasn't made of leather and sand.

Not that there's anything wrong with that, in her mind.

It's been an absolute annihilation in the ring and Chloe now seems to be revelling in doling out extra punishment...well just because. As the trainer wobbles on unsteady legs, she sultry walks over with sway on her hips...all before launching a side kick that drove her heel directly into his eye, causing him to fall down and clutching his face. At least with this one, he lasted more than a minute. Chloe kept that leg hovering in the air before she would lower it down slowly, letting that foot kiss the mat once more. At this point, there should have been a pin attempt and this whole ordeal would be over.

Chloe, however, made her way out of the ring. She was bored. And it was clear that he hasn't done enough to satisfy her. Men weren't as strong as they used to it seems. The ex-commissioner made her way to the locker room, leaving the poor guy with a broken orbital bone.

The instant the hot water splashed onto her skin, Chloe felt all of her stresses just dissipate all over her body. She hasn't really worked up a sweat, especially from that 'spar', but just to keep the cleniness up. Not many people would ever get to see Chloe naked. Despite at times dipping her toes to the more sexual variety of matches, Chloe hasn't been seen this nude. Only by those she could count on one hand. Breathing in the hot mist through her nostrils, Chloe's eyes closed as the water cascades down her face and running down her strong form. Running her fingertips down the roots of her hair, her ears picking up something, causing her lips to curl into a smile.

"I assume you've enjoyed the show, hmm?" Chloe called out, without turning her body round.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Hit The Showers Empty Re: Hit The Showers

Post by acuyra Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:57 pm

Valley had enjoyed the show. Sort of.

As many problems as she had with Chloe, she couldn’t deny there was a grace to the way she fought, an economy of movement that was easy to watch and a skill that was easy to admire. It was hard to appreciate when she was on the receiving end, but watching from the shadows as she had been, she could see it, note it, admire all the details in the woman’s deadly dance. Those legs of hers moved like living weapons, quick and destructive, but with this incredible precision. It was something only a fellow kicker could truly admire, even if she didn’t want to.

She’d been tempted to intervene, step into the ring and move on Chloe there, but she decided against it. She had to wait for the right time, just the right time considering what she wanted to do and where she wanted to go, and she had a feeling the chance would come to her soon enough.

Lo and behold, she was right. The showers were exactly what she wanted.

Valley hadn’t been stalking Chloe - not at first. She’d been in the middle of her own workout when the blonde waltzed in, and she’d simply stayed out of sight while she did her thing, watching from far away and keeping away from notice. She did need a shower herself, so she wasn’t only making her way in here to have a moment...but it was the main reason. No sense in pretending otherwise.

”It wasn’t bad. Eight out ten.” Valley strode over beside Chloe and reached up to get her own shower going. She shivered as a blast of cold water hit her body, but the hot stuff followed after soon enough, and she raised her arms to welcome it in full. They were both seeing rare sights, today - Ace was the only woman who’d viewed Valley nude in the last five years, and few women could say the same before her. ”A little sloppy. You seemed bored. Not exciting enough of a target for you?”

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:07 pm

“They’re trainers, Val.” Chloe said matter-of-factly. “The only thing they have going for them is that they aren’t made of leather and sand.”

Despite the massive size the lad had on her, it meant nothing to Chloe, especially as most trainers hereabouts aren’t precisely world-beating superstars. She fought a dozen of them in her time; after a while, she has gotten used to their supposed advantage and used it against them. The ex-commissioner felt that she had been getting rather bored with the competition revolving around the opposite sex. The challenge that they bring had became rather stale, less fulfilling. It’s like eating the same food over and over without adding much variety to switch things up.

Or perhaps the fact that she’s been in this business longer than most had her become desensitized to the whole spectacle. Shown in her last battle with Daisuke. It was as if every woman should face the guy when they get to Tension, like a wonder of the world everyone needs to see before they die.

And it was just so underwhelming. It’s a good thing that Chloe changed lanes to face other women, finding herself being pushed even at the late age she’s in. Even against someone who’s pretty much an agemate.

“Though I perhaps should have brought someone who’s a much better challenge, especially if you’re stalking me like this. Can’t have you going bored over watching the action.” The blonde chuckled.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:50 am

Chloe’s attitude towards trainers wasn’t too surprising - in Valley’s experience, it was a common refrain with the Friction wrestlers, seeing the trainers as little more than talking punching bags. The staff weren’t all that impressive, but it was rare to see someone lay it out, so blatant about the way she viewed ‘the help’. But then, that was Chloe’s way. They’d only been in each other’s presence a couple of times, and already she could paint the picture.

Arrogant. Abrasive. Cocky, but able to back most of it up. All too willing to use anyone as a stepping stone to get ahead, a fact Valley had learned the hard way.

She had a quick, low chuckle as she stepped towards the shower and switched it on, letting the hot water cascade over her body. She’d worked up a good sweat with that workout, felt good to get some of the grime off...and show off a little, if she was being completely honest. Not that Chloe wasn’t familiar with her anatom.

”Wasn’t stalking. Just happened to be passing by when you caught my eye. Nothing wrong with that.” She lathered up a washcloth and went to work on her skin, running over the shoulders. ”I don’t make you nervous, do I?”

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:08 pm

“Nope.”

Chloe answered with the same grace as a metal baseball bat striking at the skull. She didn’t give it much time to think about it either, answering without hesitation. That is how truthful that answer was. Especially with her blunt opinion of ‘the help’. In her view, they were indispensable, considering there were countless other wrestlers that many bumps into ready for a spar at any time. Valley had that with Alicia, to name a few. It really isn’t hard to catch a veteran of the league in AFW’s gyms, from what Chloe has observed during her time in both Tension and Friction.

If one was looking to be better, to hone their craft, you learn from the best. Mediocre competition only gets you so far, and those ‘trainers’ don’t bring much to the table for anyone to progress. Well, apart from having someone new to hit at.

The long-haired blonde took the washcloth, lathering it up as the lovely fragrance hit her nostrils before it would scrub on her body. “Still, if you knew I was so, so bored there, why not step in yourself? Unless if I’m in your thoughts so much that you want to see me naked?

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:42 pm

Valley stepped a little closer now, moving into Chloe’s personal sphere. Her range. The distance where she could have, in theory, kicked her head off with those lethal legs of hers. Valley knew well how dangerous they were, had a good and painful experience to draw from, and also knew the woman had no qualms hitting her with them outside of the ring, out of the blue, for any reason whatsoever.

Careful. Careful.

”I’d be lying if I said the thought never crossed my mind. Not bad, by the way.” No sense in being coy about that, Chloe was an attractive woman, and pretending otherwise would only come off silly. She arched her back and threw her hair out of her face, taking the water all over her front and imagining what this would have to look like to an outside observer. Two blonde beauties, side by side, showing off, sizing each other up. She could picture Edward’s reaction, and it brought a smile to her face. A slim, knowing one.

”But maybe I just wanted to have a little personal chat. It’s been a while since we’ve had each other in private, you know? Kind of felt like we ended the last one on a bad foot.” Yes, a pun. She couldn't resist.

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:24 pm

Chloe could just feel Valley getting closer. As the long-haired blonde scrubbed herself, letting the cloth run around her breasts before those taut abs of hers. Not that she didn’t mind having such a lovely body press upon her, especially as they have gotten so close in the ring last time. Back then, Valley had a bit more clothing on her. But now, this was any speedo-wearing boy’s wet dream, especially to stumble upon the two in the shower. Shame it can’t come true for them. Not every dream and wish should be answered.

Chloe chuckled at Valley’s admission. Even with the animosity both had, they still can respect their bodies and their skills, even when they weren’t in the ring. Perhaps that is why Valley was so cautious as to not get kicked in the face again. Like if she’s approaching a dangerous animal. The thought brought plenty of amusement to the ex-commissioner.

As of right now, Valley wanted to have a chat. Which could mean many different things, especially with two of the best kickers to date. Chloe didn’t answer at first, still going about her business. Well, until a leg shot out at Valley, whipping with such quickness that a trail of water followed her foot. Slicing the humid, moist air, her instep barreling in an instant with the intent of separating Valley from her consciousness.

…That is, if that really was the intent with Chloe. Instead, it just stopped at an inch at the head before that foot would be placed on Valley’s shoulder. “Well, let us kick things off again.” Another pun. Even she couldn’t resist. With her leg held up, the ex-commissioner would begin scrubbing her leg, starting from the thigh, before working up to the strong calf. “Oh, you can go ahead, I'm listening.”

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:44 pm

Valley did her best to keep her guard up. To be wary. To be cautious. She knew there was an attack coming her way, that Chloe wouldn’t be able to resist the bait dangling in front of her face. It was only a matter of when she would go for it, and if she would be prepared when it happened. She watched the woman close from the side of her eyes, took note of the little movements and tried to anticipate everything down to the most minute details. Waiting and anticipating, mark everything to memory.

It was a testament to Chloe’s speed and alacrity that, even with all of that, Valley was still nearly taken off guard when the woman sprung into motion. She saw the flashing foot heading towards her face, flinched, and almost didn’t recognize the truth of it - it wasn’t going to connect. It wasn’t meant to. She was fine.

Cheeky little bitch.

Valley didn’t move the leg off her shoulder after she’d settled down, didn’t stop Chloe from enjoying her perch. Quite the opposite, really. She brought her own towel up and gently helped her former - and likely future - foe with the cleaning, running her hand down her calf, up her knee, down the side of her thigh. The woman had a beautiful leg, there was no getting around that. And no harm in showing it some small measure of admiration. She suspected that feeling was mutual, if nothing else.

”I was just thinking about the last time we met in the ring. How it ended. Good match, have to give you credit. But it’s been a while, and we’ve both traveled a bit since then, haven’t we?” She brought her washclothe back to the instep and focused on getting in between Chloe’s toes. ”Personally, I’ve picked up some new moves, had some training. Stuff I’d love to show you, if you’re up for it.”

Valley took a step back, just enough to let Chloe’s foot slide off her shoulder and brush along her chest before it fell to the floor. ”Are you?”

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:42 pm

Hmmm, things got even more curious for the blonde. Chloe cannot lie that she wanted to do that again. Valley was edging up close to the other blonde, pretty close, in fact, getting close within range for Chloe to throw something like this. The ex-commissioner figured that Valley would know what she’s getting into, so it was still amusing to see her flinching, still taken off guard. Of course, her amusement would be at the expense of nearly giving Valley a heart attack.

But there was another reason as to why she threw the kick. There was still more to see besides the initial shock and surprise. It’s what Valley would do afterwards that Chloe wanted to see. The last time she did something like that, Ace wanted to kick her head off straight after. And that was from bringing her foot slightly off the ground. But in Valley’s case? Not showing she’s offended and offering to wash the very leg that could have knocked her out?

Huh. Interesting. And pleasant still. At least Chloe wasn’t dealing with absolute bitterness and irrational hate.

“It has been some time, yes. I still have fond memories of it.” Chloe said as she would focus on one side while Valley worked on the other. Working in tandem to clean the dangerous leg. Like a whetstone to a blade. What Valley said next brought a raised eyebrow from Chloe. “New moves, you say? I suppose that outfit you’ve shown isn’t the only thing you want to show me.” Chloe had seen that Instagram post that was tagged to her. A fascinating attire indeed.

Chloe knew the perch wouldn’t last long, so as Valley stepped back, her foot slid off her shoulder. Still keeping her balance, Chloe kept that foot up towards that lone breast, giving it a cheeky rub, letting that sole rub on the nipple. “I wonder what kind of training you just had that you came to me again for another match. I suppose Mako’s too impatient while you’re working on certain…blindspots.” Chloe already has an idea just on what that might be. But she’d rather hear it from Valley herself.

Chloe stood before Val, letting her foot down to the floor, the water still cascading down upon the two blondes. “I’m interested. You think you’ll fare better this time, hm?”

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:25 pm

Ah, she’d seen the Instagram post. Valley knew the woman had an account, there was no way a person like her didn’t, but she knew how easy it could be to lo. Perfect. It might’ve been bad form to ruin her little surprise before the match, but she hadn’t been able to help herself, so happy with the job her tailor did that she had to show off, just a little.

It was worth it, just to get Chloe’s interest piqued and start the rumor mill. Many of her fans were clamouring for a comeback, for her to do something in retaliation for their last meeting and what had gone down with Ace afterwards. Valley wasn’t the type to chase after grudges most of the time - in fact, she hadn’t been in the middle of a proper ‘feud’ in a good long, no small accomplishment in the AFW’s cutthroat halls. But Chloe made this personal, and seemed to delight in making it even more personal from there. She had to bring this to a close.

”Mako’s not going anywhere, she’ll keep. I like to close one account before I start up another, you know? Can’t have too many balls in the air when you’re juggling.” She gave Chloe’s leg a finishing touch before she let it slide down, though it didn’t do so without a little fanfare.

Valley quirked her eyebrow as those familiar toes worked at her breasts, manipulating her with the sort of ease that could only come from so much personal experience. She had to give her rival credit - while she prided herself on using her legs for attack, Chloe had reached a point where she was more dextrous with them than most people were with their arms. It was freaky in one way, alluring in another, but effective all the way.

”I know I will.” Hands on hips, she leaned forward and spoke low, like she was sharing a deep secret. ”Hentaii Ironwoman. You, me, and all the sex you can handle for thirty minutes.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next