by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 128 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 127 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hunting Time (For TPC30)

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hunting Time (For TPC30) Empty Hunting Time (For TPC30)

Post by Deus001 Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:55 pm

Ryan was usually a night owl, it could be rare to even witness the Rebelling Paragon during the day. That probably helped attribute to his pale complexion and long blonde locks, he was only present during the night either in the gym or the Tension arena. The lad since taking the moniker of Rebelling Paragon had changed his habits and became far more elusive to track down, usually he'd be the one to drop in on you if he wanted to be found. The lad was in the Tension gym tonight, the sun had set and darkness was in the sky. Which meant that it was time for the Rebelling Paragon to make his way to the gym, he had made an agreement with someone to meet here tonight. Two days ago it was Ryan speaking with a newcomer to Tension. The Hellhound Claudia Kwon, who debuted and dispatched her opponent in a powerful fashion........

It was enjoyable to watch, Ryan had loved her carnage more or less. The fact she was easy on the eyes helped also, since they met in that hallway the Rebelling Paragon felt it. It was hard to pin down, but he felt well.......a magnetism towards her. She had guts and a gimmick that Ryan enjoyed, the rugged lad felt that he could well........be wilder around Claudia. Call it a hunch, one that Mr Knight had to just test out. So Ryan muttered for Claudia to meet him here tonight, let her rest up a bit. After all even Ryan needed rest after a match. The Rebelling Paragon favoured the gym at night, less people about which also meant you could get a private ring to yourself a lot more easier.

So it was that Ryan was there, dressed in his usual ring attire. He picked out his favourite ring in particular, one with a nice view of the Kyoto skyline with all its lights. The Rebelling Paragon sat there on the ring apron, glancing at the clock. Wouldn't be long before the promised time, he hoped Claudia was to show. She didn't seem like the sort to turn down a tussle, the fact that she could grapple with a former title holder like Ryan was certainly going to be extra icing on the cake and he'd get a taste of the latest newcomer........

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EBIpXGQWsAAlkSG.jpg

Back to top Go down

Hunting Time (For TPC30) Empty Re: Hunting Time (For TPC30)

Post by TPC30 Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:43 am

*Suffice to say, Claudia's debut fight on AFW soil had been quite the unique experience- After having deftly thrashed her foe without much effort, she managed to reconcile afterwards and potentially forged a new friendship with the alluring partier, but the most peculiar encounter was with the dashing stranger known as Ryan. They had exchanged a bit of banter before parting ways, but he had offered her a chance to prove herself against a real challenge- Himself. Having prominently boasted about being a former champion and things of that ilk, Claudia couldn't resist the opportunity to put him in the ground, or at the very least, throttle him into oblivion.*

"I hope that playboy is ready for an unforgettable night~" *Slipping through the crack of the front door that lead into the gargantuan Gem's Haven gymnasium, she locked the tumbler and trotted off into the barely-lit street. Fortuitously for her, the gym resided in a busier part of the block, with throngs of people bringing the otherwise eerily quiet city sidewalks. Clad in a pair of denim jeans, a plain, grey tank top and black slides that clung to the base of her feet Claudia wasn't the most fetching piece of meat on the market, and she preferred it that way. Her gym bag was slung over her shoulder, containing her wrestling gear, since she had decided that it was easier to change in private rather than parade around as a dog in the dead of night.*

*After a few minutes of meandering around, she finally stumbled upon her destination.* "Huh." *She pondered on Ryan's intentions for a fleeting moment before pressing onward.* "If he's trying to impress me, it's working~" *Nonchalantly ascending up the staircase, she discovered a door at the highest point, plateauing on an even level. bumping it open, it was there that she discovered her designated partner for the evening.*

"Well well, you're actually here." *Her amused expression indicated how eager she was to engage with him.* "You wouldn't have been the first guy to stand me up, given how much of a femme fatale I can be." *Dropping her bag against the floor, she began to stretch herself from side to side, assuming a squatting position while trying to limber up before their little altercation took place.*
Spoiler:
TPC30
TPC30

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:12 am

Truth be told Ryan was wondering if Claudia had forgotten the meeting tonight, after all Claudia had took a few hard hits there in her debut. Perhaps he should have written it down for the wolf girl, but nah. Ryan drove those thoughts from his mind, after all if nothing else he could run the ropes to his heart's content. But man that would be a boring little gym session, he couldn't call Lucy or John either to spar for they had called it a night knowing that the Rebelling Paragon had supposedly had a little playmate here tonight. The door opening made Ryan jolt his head up from his little contemplation and he grinned ear to ear as the lady of the evening arrived tonight! Excellent, the former champ could get a chance to grapple with the impressive newcomer!

The Rebelling Paragon chuckled a bit at Claudia's comment of how she herself had been stood up, to which made Ryan remark as he uncrossed his legs from sitting on the apron and he said in response "Oh? Terribly sorry to hear~ They were fools, unworthy of you. I'll make sure your given a fight night to remember, change when your ready yeah?" Ryan would do a little bit of a warmup himself. Bouncing around on the ring apron from side to side, before suddenly running to the right and flipping himself onto the turnbuckles. Rendering his view upside down and as he balanced himself on the corner he'd swing his legs up and down in a lackadaisical manner as he watched the wolfgirl stretch for a bit till she was good to go.

Once Claudia was more or less good to Ryan would sit himself upright on the corner and give a little whistle at Ms Kwon when she got herself ready for tonight, as far from nobility as Mr Knight was nowadays he could still hold a bit of it. Shuffling off from the corner and propping himself on the middle rope and lifting the top one to make an easier entrance into the ring, akin to holding the door open for the lady. Regardless of what happened once the hellhound was in the ring Ryan would leap over the top one and slap himself on the cheeks to further hype himself up for tonight with him saying "Right then! We laying any rules down? Or are we just gonna go? Fine with anything myself~" as he shuffled off to a corner of the ring bouncing on his heels as he did so.......

Back to top Go down

Post by TPC30 Thu Mar 25, 2021 3:20 am

*Once her svelte body was good and limber, Claudia pivoted on the heel of her feet towards the vacant changing room, and in no time flat swapped outfits- Slipping into her traditional wrestling garb, hoodie popped to accentuate the intimidation factor, she came trotting out with all the ferocity and savagery of a pack leader. "All of these promises better be delivered upon, otherwise I'll just have to tear you asunder to keep my boredom in check~"
Spoiler:

*Trotting towards the arena and quickly ascending up the staircase, it was clear as day that Claudia couldn't contain her giddiness for tonight's private session, but was it vigor or violence that she was leaning towards? Ryan would find out first hand once The Hellhound finally set foot inside the arena itself, planting her feet in the center of the ring while she patiently contained herself.* "Whatever AFW's policies are regarding fights- So I'm assuming no low blows and no weapons?" *She quizzically remarked, rather unfamiliar with their specific policies.*

"Aside from that, I'm ready to give you the thrashing of a lifetime whenever you're ready to come over here and receive it~" *Nonchalantly rolling her neck clockwise to try and disperse the rigidity lingering in her trapezius muscles, Claudia silently examined what Ryan's next move would potentially include while simultaneously admiring the amount of effort he put towards keeping himself in such amazing shape.*
TPC30
TPC30

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:22 am

As soon as Claudia showed up in her attire that signalled to Ryan that it was about time, he could barely contain his excitement. The unique ring clothing and the confidence to rock it and her own natural charisma made Ryan act very much like a kid at the holidays eager to unwrap a present, Claudia spoke of how Ryan had better make sure she was entertained lest he be torn limb from limb and fed to the wolves. To which Ryan responded with "9 out of 10 prefer me, I'm chewy too~" it seemed Claudia didn't pick up on that gentlemanly cue that the Rebelling Paragon had done earlier as she simply climbed the steps and sauntered into the middle of the ring. Rather than be dismayed by it he simply found it quite amusing, she eschewed social norms. Excellent, much like how he no longer clung to petty ideals then!

After settling himself into the corner Ryan placed his hands under his chin and smirked as Claudia asked about the AFW rules, Mr Knight nodded and said "Pretty much what I was thinking myself, besides that go wild. I insist~" Claudia wasn't the sort to hold back even in a simple spar it seemed, good. She'd give Ryan the full course, while she could discover what it meant to step into the ring with one who held gold. It'd be a feeding frenzy here tonight! And if Ryan was eaten, he'd honestly be alright with it~

Claudia nonchalantly said it was go time more or less, to which Ryan responded as he so often did at the start of a spar. He gestured with his hand to the side and said "Ding ding!" to playfully mimic the bell ringing of a match. The Rebelling Paragon kept eye contact with Claudia, no doubt being sized up and down in both his opening move and how damn fine he was. Ryan would let his eyes drift down do, admiring her soft fur covered bust and those smooth legs that went on for days. Lolling his head to one side and then shifting it upright and suddenly yelling "Here we gooooooooooo!" suddenly the Rebelling Paragon would bolt right at Claudia and lunge at her with a clothesline fired out at the starting gate! He didn't care for being subtle there, he was so riled up that he could no longer contain it!

Back to top Go down

Post by TPC30 Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:31 am

"Those are some pretty admirable statistics~" *The dawdling wolf remarked while balancing herself on the balls of her feet.* "But numbers aren't impressive unless you have the power to reinforce them." *Her silver tongue as sharp as ever, Claudia perked up her ears upon hearing Ryan's daring charge, lapping the edges of her lips in anticipation.*

"So eager to get crushed~" *As if she were weightless, Claudia shifted downwards at a sharp angle, avoiding all contact with the goliath's forearm while simultaneously hooking her hand around the nape of his neck.*

"Maybe be a little more quiet next time, big guy~" *With a snarky cadence resonating within her voice, Claudia promptly dropped her lower body towards the flooring, plummeting with a significant degree of force to try and catch the towering paladin with a falling neck breaker!*
TPC30
TPC30

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:07 am

Since devolving into a more primal demeanour and attire Ryan wasn't really one for subtle behaviour anymore, the Rebelling Paragon was nowadays far more willing to simply charge into things and take what he felt in his mind was destined to be his. It didn't help that Claudia had enticed Ryan from the beginning ever since he lay eyes on her, prompting him to simply throw any caution to the wind and rush right into the waiting maws of the hellhound. It was time to test this newcomer to Tension and dissect what she was like and how capable she was first hand, some may have suggested a modicum of concern. But Ryan eschewed that as he did most typical social norms these days anyway!

The way Claudia's ears perked up the instant the Rebelling Paragon began to bolt towards her intent on trying to smack her with a clothesline and send her right out of her fur boots! Or so Ryan had thought at first, in retrospect perhaps trying to barrel right towards Claudia hadn't been the wisest of ideas. Then again here tonight the former Brit cared little about his state of being after all of this anyway, for he would be sure to have his thirst be stated regardless from the ministrations of Ms Kwon.

Regardless with the greatest of ease Claudia slipped past the Paragon's muscled bicep as if she hadn't even been there to begin with, while remarking that Ryan was so eager to be claimed as meat for the hellhound. At the same time Claudia slipped in her own arm around the toned neck of the former champ, after chiding the one eyed lion for how loud and proud he'd been Claudia yeeted herself downwards and slammed Ryan's body with a powerful neckbreaker! "Gugh!" Ryan let out a gurgling grunt and would fall to mat after the impact with a heavy thud, momentum had been one mean mistress and had left Ryan at the non existent mercy of the hellhound who had a prize awaiting her after having taken Ryan down to the mat!

Back to top Go down

Post by TPC30 Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:05 am

"THWACK!" *The explosive maneuver left Ryan as a quivering mess against the ground, allowing Claudia to subsequently kip up to her feet, brushing her shoulders off while turning to gaze at the emasculated foe before her.*

"Seems like you underestimated me~" *Transitioning to a more aggressive demeanor, the feral canine promptly latched her supple thighs across his throat, providing him with just enough oxygen to remain conscious before tracing the outline of his engorged cock with the tip of her index finger.*

"So, tell me something~" *She licked the rim of her lips while continuing to keep him nice and docile, giving his mammoth sword a tender squeeze with the palm of her hand.* "How's it feel to be bested by a rookie in two moves?" Judging by your girth, I'd say you don't mind too much~"
TPC30
TPC30

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Mar 27, 2021 10:53 pm

Ryan felt like he'd damn near been shut off there, like the switch on his neck had been flipped there. Yet his wild enthusiasm here tonight hadn't been dissipated in the slightest, it was quite the opposite in fact. Claudia's swift and lethal execution was impressive, very few could ever say they left the Rebelling Paragon a stunned mess on the mat so early into a match quite like the hellhound had managed to do so just now. He actually managed to let out a little chuckle from Claudia's handiwork in fact, he was left a crumpled heap for the time being as Claudia decided to work to her whims.

She remarked on how the Rebelling Paragon had likely underestimated the hellhound for being a newcomer to Tension, perhaps. Just a bit, but he'd seen the way she soundly demolished that airhead Hayley. A ring general like Ryan knew talent when he saw it, just ask his right hand man John Carnaby who went from rookie to champ alongside the former finest of Britain. Perhaps by the end of this Ms Claudia could learn a thing or two from the increasingly wild Mr Knight. But for now speaking of limbs Claudia decided it was time to stretch out the former champ, Ryan felt her smooth and sensual thighs slink around his neck and clamp down on him. The first thing that came to his mind was that it was tight, albeit he could still breathe. With enough effort Ryan could likely power out from this he reasoned, however his trail of thought was.........distracted......

Namely with how Claudia had asserted herself in the headscissors it left her hands close to Ryan's.....lower regions, Ryan wouldn't have lied. He had been feeling tense down their for quite some time, during his time as the Paragon of Britain Mr Knight made sure to not contemplate things like these. Granted brief thoughts and dreams cropped into his head from time to time, yet out of a desire to be proper he refrained from thinking them further. Now however, as the wild and depraved Rebelling Paragon.........Ryan had been enticed since he witnessed Claudia's carnage. He let out a loud moan as he felt her be ever so delicate with his groin, god it'd been so long since he'd ever felt the touch of a woman in such a way.........

Claudia then inquired to Ryan about something, likely being the reason why she had kept the hold with enough room for Ryan to at least sort of breathe. The hellhound lightly pawed at his shaft, faintly concealed at this point by Ryan's tights. Yet even from here........let's just say that Ryan lived up to the moniker of Paragon down there also, something that only a select few including the hellhound could really witness. As the answer to Claudia's question Ryan lightly chuckled while lightly pawing at her legs, mostly just to try and distance himself from her caressing. "N-not bad.......only two moves? I'd have settled for three from you rookie..........I won't be your pet just yet........" he muttered out. His one eye was darkened, yet he managed to grin as he was already planning his counter attack. Ryan would use his hands for this, drawing on his wild might he'd outright yank at Claudia's legs to free himself and at the same time shuffle around so that Claudia was in prime position to be hefted up and slammed down with a powerbomb!

Back to top Go down

Post by TPC30 Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:32 am

*With a sneer encroaching across the length of her mouth, Claudia couldn't help but maniacally cackle at Ryan's pathetic attempts at trying to rectify his dire situation.* "Oh yeah?" *She tilted her head, curious as to what he was referring to. Suddenly, she felt her entire perspective shift in elevation, her svelte figure effortlessly hoisted skyward by the muscular stallion, as if she were completely weightless in his arms!*

"Woah!" *Her exclamation was birthed from pure shock at how quickly the tide had turned against her- However, thinking on her feet, the perceptive hellhound noticed a slight fault in the veteran's stance; he hadn't taken into account her uncanny ability to swing sideways, which she inevitably did, with enough gusto that forced the dyad back against the ground. This time around though, Claudia would be doubly sure to entangle his lower limbs!*

"Now, how about you hold still and let your superior do the important work~" *She barked, slipping her right arm across his leg while her lower half clamped down against opposite leg and upper torso, intentionally forcing his left shin to start bending backwards and against his pecks for a human pretzel position. While extremely effective, Claudia had only witnessed this move done in pay per views, so the efficacy of it would all depend on Ryan's willingness to embrace his imminent defeat!*
Spoiler:
TPC30
TPC30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next