Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 156 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 154 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

NO ESCAPE THIS TIME! Kazuma Satou vs Akane Asahioka? (Juno Lane)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

NO ESCAPE THIS TIME! Kazuma Satou vs Akane Asahioka? (Juno Lane) Empty NO ESCAPE THIS TIME! Kazuma Satou vs Akane Asahioka? (Juno Lane)

Post by Mart-Kos Thu Dec 24, 2020 12:23 am

POW Cage Match
Win Condition: Competitors must secure a collar around the neck of the opponent however they can. (Hentai allowed)

Kazuma:

When he was told that he was going to have a cage match, Kazuma had initially thought he was going to be alright. A bit roughed up but he figured he'd be able to manage a win......that was before he was told that his opponent for the evening was AKANE ASAHIOKA! He shuddered as he recalled their brief first/last encounter at the pool all those months ago, especially because of how he narrowly dodged the angry bullet that was her partner, Juno Lane.

"Maybe I can say I'm sick? I'm sure they could get someone else to fill in for me." Kazuma said as he sat on the bench in the locker room. Even though their encounter was so long ago, to him it was way too soon to see either of them face to face again. Kazuma was about to leave the locker room and report his "unwellness" when he heard a commotion going on out side. When he stepped out he saw a whole mob of stage hands and some of the wrestlers rushing about.

"He's not in the Janitor's closet!" yelled one of them.
"He's not in catering!" yelled another.
"Where is he?!" Asked one more. Finally one of them turned towards Kazuma "THERE HE IS!" The mob stopped what they were doing and quickly approached Kazuma.

"Kid, we need you to compete tonight" said one of the stage hands. "W-What? Why?" Kazuma asked. "Last time Asahioka and Lane were here Lane tore through this place trying to find her opponent and that's the last thing we need!" The stagehand explained and while Kazuma could understand their fear, especially considering how close he was to being on the receiving end of it, there was no way he would go out there!

"Look guys I get it but- OH MY GOD IT'S JUNO LANE!" Kazuma yelled as he pointed in a general direction, looking to distract the mob, before he ran off! "GET HIM!" the mob quickly chased after Kazuma and so began a epic chase in the Tension backstage area unlike any seen before. Hijinks would quickly ensue as Kazuma pulled every trick in the book to avoid being caught; he hid behind things and waited for them to move on, he disguised himself and sent the mob in the wrong direction, somehow the two parties pursued each other back and forth through a series of doors with Kazuma somehow chasing after the mob at some point.

Eventually though his luck ran out and the mob managed to catch him and bring him to the gorilla position. Kazuma would've tried to run again but the mob made sure to secure all points so with no other choice Kazuma stepped through the curtain as his music played. Kazuma slowly approached the cage enclosed ring, not stopping for pictures like he normally did.

"Maybe they won't remember me. I mean it was months ago, I'm sure the two of them have had more interesting things to happen to them since then. There's no way they'd be petty enough to hold a grudge for a harmless "little" peeping incident that didn't even go anywhere further than that." At least Kazuma hoped that would be the case.

Last edited by Mart-Kos on Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Mart-Kos

Back to top Go down

NO ESCAPE THIS TIME! Kazuma Satou vs Akane Asahioka? (Juno Lane) Empty Re: NO ESCAPE THIS TIME! Kazuma Satou vs Akane Asahioka? (Juno Lane)

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:52 pm

After months Juno was finally gonna kill that bastard. For too long had he been hiding from her, escaping her, and being lucky enough to have Akane distracting her with sex! But no more! Finally she had a scheduled match, one set in a cage to keep Kazuma trapped inside with her! It wasn't long after Kazuma arrived that Juno would come charging out herself. Stomping straight out, the beast woman would charge down the ramp and make her way to the cage.

Juno Lane:

Juno was wearing her black jeans with only one leg, matching boots, and a purple top with an open boob window for all the fans to ogle. A huge, menacing grin was on the woman's face as she walked right through the opening and slid into the ring. Standing up straight as she stared straight at Kazuma like a tiger drooling over a rabbit. As the cage door closed shut, Juno would crack her knuckles as she got ready to crush the weak, perverted bug that stood before her.

"So...you're into cucking, huh?~" the French woman asked as cracks echoed while she squeezed her right fist. "Well I'm pretty kinky myself...so I do get it...but I'm gonna kill you anyway." Juno laughed sadistically. It was at this moment, that Kazuma NEEDED to pray to any god that would have mercy on his soul...

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

NO ESCAPE THIS TIME! Kazuma Satou vs Akane Asahioka? (Juno Lane) Empty Re: NO ESCAPE THIS TIME! Kazuma Satou vs Akane Asahioka? (Juno Lane)

Post by Mart-Kos Sun Jul 18, 2021 11:29 pm

As Kazuma waited he had hoped that Akane and Juno wouldn't show up, remembering how amorous they were in the pool he had hoped that the two women would simply lose track of time in each other's company and he'd win by forfeit....or something. The thought of having Akane to himself for an evening was tempting but the risk of having her lover, Juno Lane, hunt him down until she reaped some sort of horrible vengeance upon him definitely canceled it out.

It was then that Kazuma heard a bizarre mixture of cheers and gasp out from the audience and when he turned around he saw someone coming down the ramp.....only it wasn't Akane, it was Juno! Kazuma could feel himself begin to sweat as he saw the savage grin on the French woman's face. "It'll be okay as long as the door to the cage is closed she can't-" Kazuma began to think to himself, only for the stage hands by the door immediately open it in a panic, giving Juno unhindered access inside to the cage before closing it behind her as soon as she slid into the ring.

The match hadn't even officially started and now he was already in a dire situation! Kazuma felt like a rabbit as Juno looked at him like a tigress eyeing her prey. Kazuma would blush a bit as her clothing made her look quite attractive to him but before he could admire it, he'd hear Juno ask him if he was in to cucking and her sadistic laugh made him even more nervous. D-Did she remember him?! No way it had been months since they last saw each other and even then Juno couldn't have gotten a good look at his face given the fact that he had been hiding in the bushes at the pool while she was tied up!

Maybe Kazuma could play it off as a case of "mistaken identity" and explain how he had no intention of getting between the two lovers. "Cucking? I don't know what you're talking about! I believe you may have mistaken me for someone else! I would never try to get between a woman and her.....woman." He nervously began to explain. "I-In fact, even if by some chance I did happen to win this match I would've handed Akane back over to you for the evening. As my "prisoner" she'd have no choice but to be subservient to me or anyone else I say she has to listen. So how bout it, if I win you can have Akane ALL to yourself?" Kazuma asked, praying that Juno would accept this on the spot, desperate deal he had come up with.

Mart-Kos

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:09 pm

Juno watched as Kazuma tried (and failed) to worm out of his death sentence. Claiming this was a case of mistaken identity, and that even if he won, he was planning to give Akane back to Juno right away. Now, the idea of having that sexy ass belong to her always made Juno wet. Sadly for him, that was already the case. After all, it should have been Akane meeting him inside the cage. Not the animal standing before the beta male. So...where the hell was she?!

Random Office

The answer was that Akane was tied up in the air in some random office. It must have been one that was inside the arena, because there were a few posters of various PPV events. Akane should've seen this coming. The second Juno found out about her little cage match...well...it was the first time she'd ever seen the woman so quiet. No yelling, cursing, and not even an attempt to break a table. It was a VERY bad sign. The second was the lack of sex they had. God that terrified the dominatrix even more than the silence. So then, when the day finally arrived, Akane expected to find the whole arena on fire...

Instead, here she was in a random ass office. Tied turtle shell bondage style, hanging from the ceiling by a rope, and clueless as to how she even got to the building in the first place. Honestly, Akane couldn't even remember waking up today...or falling asleep last night. It wasn't long before she realized that the last thing she did was finish working out in the gym. So with that in mind, Akane was pretty sure Juno either ambushed and chloroformed her in the locker room...or she somehow drugged her water bottle when she wasn't looking.

Soon enough, Akane also realized she was naked. Yep...Juno would never leave her hanging with her clothes still on. That made sense. The clever bitch even gagged her mouth with a bandana. So there would be no calling for help...Juno must've known she would have tried shouting out even if she was bare ass naked. Again...she was a clever bitch. At least the woman left the tv on...

..wait...why was there a random TV on in an office? It was literally on top of a rolling cart...why would she go through all the trouble to...

Then Akane watched what was playing live. It was Juno getting in the cage with Kazuma.

"That slutty fucking bitch..." Akane thought to herself as she found herself helpless and forced to watch Juno steal her prey. There was just one thing that the savage didn't plan for...and that was how the Akane loved cucking...AND being cucked. "...Ooooooh I hope she fucks him to death..." the woman thought...quickly forsaking all empathy for Kazuma in favor of getting off while watching Juno's revenge cuck.

Back in the Cage

Back in the ring, Juno would simply smirk at the cowering punk. "Ooooh ho ho...just for that...I'm gonna shatter your pelvis...TWICE!" Juno would growl with a sadistic light in her eyes as she completely disregarded his attempts to save himself. Licking her lips, she imagined him breaking to pieces as she had her way with him. All while leaving Akane trapped and forced to watch from afar. "Ok ok...Here's the thing, scum...Akane IS Mine. Which is why I'm here to crush you. Get it? This ain't a fight...you're just a prop in our foreplay." Juno explained as the door slammed shut behind them. She didn't even need to convince the officials that there was a last minute change. Both she and Akane looked so alike that they just assumed she was the right person!

Soon a bell would ring out, and the beast went on the attack, instantly. Charging straight for Kazuma, Juno planned to tackle him right off the bat to kick off the hell she was about to put him through.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

NO ESCAPE THIS TIME! Kazuma Satou vs Akane Asahioka? (Juno Lane) Empty RE: NO ESCAPE THIS TIME! Kazuma Satou vs Akane Asahioka? (Juno Lane)

Post by Mart-Kos Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:32 am

Kazuma would begin to sweat a bit as Juno silently eyed him, hopefully considering taking up his deal. The growing hunger in her eyes making him nervous as he NEVER thought that Juno would ever look at him with such lust, especially given that she was known for hating men. He'd cast a glance over to the officials who seemed to either be thinking that Juno was Akane, trying out her partner's look for the night given how much the two of them resembled each other, or knew that it was Juno and continued to say nothing about it.

Regardless of the actual reason, it wouldn't change the fact that he was locked in the cage with this animal of a woman, much like his friend/rival Origa once was. Juno's sadistic laughter would draw Kazuma's attention back to her as she revealed her intentions of shattering his pelvis twice over, the thought of which oddly scarousing him. It was obvious to him now that Juno remembered him, a fact that Juno would confirm as she asserted that Akane's was her's and that Kazuma was now just a part of their foreplay.

"H-Hey, you guys got the wrong-!" Kazuma would begin to say with the intent to expose Juno's deception, but before he could the bell would ring and the match was now "officially" started. Juno wouldn't waste a moment as she immediately charged toward Kazuma who was a moment too late and found himself tackled to the ground. Kazuma would now be forced to look up at Juno as she mounted him, oozing primal, sexual energy as she did so. Kazuma could already sense what she would do next so he would try to struggle out of the position as best as he could.

Mart-Kos

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Fri Sep 03, 2021 6:45 pm

Juno stared down at Kazuma, wide eyed and a drooling with desire. Despite hating this creep with all her heart, knowing she had Akane hung up in front of a live stream of this made her unbelievably aroused. Of course all her malice was still radiating down at the smaller man. It was almost tell what the woman was more. Horny, hungry, or murderous, all of those feelings showed on her face in a chaotic mix of savage intent. Taking the time to look to her right, Juno would lock eyes with a camera and slowly drag her tongue across Kazuma's face. Normal spectators would just assume this was foreplay. But one special viewer knew this was meant for her alone.

"Ooooh you sick, cucking bitch~" Akane moaned, her bare naked crotch already gushing like a water fall as she dripped all over the office desk. Thrusting her bound body back and forth in the air, Akane would sway back and forth. Using the tight, constricting ropes to grind all over her bare body as she tried to work herself to a climax using only the ropes and the show to stimulate her. "Oh yeah...mark him baby~...Show me who owns that pussy boi~" Akane moaned as she would dirty talk the slutty woman on the screen.

Back in the cage, Juno was getting it on with Kazuma's dumb face. Literally. With a single hop of her hips, Juno would straddle and mount Kazuma's head in one fluid motion. Then, after spitting down on his face, the beast woman would start to pound her prey senseless with her crotch. Grunting like a wild animal, Juno would start slamming her pussy down on Kazuma's face like she was trying to beat a melon into mush. Her hips swinging as she practically humped the creep to death, the wild sadist took great pleasure in ravaging the pervert like this.

"You're gushing all over the ground aren't you, bitch?~ You're such a greedy fucking whore...cucking me whenever you feel like it. But now that you're getting cucked...I bet you're loving it...a sick and twisted slut like you...I'll get you so addicted to this that you'll never cuck me again...you'll be too busy begging me to cuck ya~ Hehehe~" Juno growled as she pounded herself on Kazuma's jaw and skull. She wasn't talking to Kazuma, she was talking dirty to Akane. To the French woman...this weak bitch boy wasn't worth her dirty talk. So she was taking to the woman being held far away from the cage.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Mart-Kos Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:34 pm

Kazuma was terrified as he looked up into Juno's, partially bang covered, eyes. What he could tell was that there was a storm of different emotions going on behind them. He watched as the savage Frenchwoman looked over to her right and would follow her line of sight to a camera that was recording them. A smile appeared on Juno's face, one that made Kazuma quite unsure of whether what he should feel more; afraid or aroused. That answer would be arousal as Juno then proceeded to slowly and sensually lick Kazuma's face. The surprise on Kazuma's face couldn't be more apparent as he never expected the follow up to her opening tackle to be something like that.....but the follow up to her follow up was certainly a bit more "expected", at least to some degree.

Kazuma blushed as Juno, whom in a single hop, proceeded to straddle Kazuma's face and then proceeded to smash her woman hood into Kazuma's face and jaw like a beast in heat, but not before spitting in his face, in what some might call some kind of ground based Bronco Buster! Kazuma's arrousal about the position he was in was quickly outweighed by the pain of Juno slamming her crotch into his face. Over the crowd's "cheers of approval" on the direction this match was starting to take he heard Juno talking. At first he was confused, as it didn't sound like she was talking to him but then he remembered how she looked at the camera earlier and a thought occurred to him. Given how kinky Juno and Akane were, Juno probably had Akane tied up somewhere, forcing her to watch the match! Juno really was using him as some kind of toy for foreplay!

As insulted and angered as he felt, this also meant that Juno was too busy getting off to the idea of cucking Akane to consider him a threat which would give him the chance to show them both that he wasn't the same virgin boy that was peeping on them back at the pool all those months ago. During the gap in Juno's next bounce, Kazuma would quickly scoot his head out from beneath Juno's crotch and get back up behind the still kneeling Beast of a woman. "You want to "play rough"? Fine by me!" Kazuma yelled as he hooked his arms under Juno's and, as a bit of payback, proceeded to bite and kiss Juno's neck, marking her in front of the crowd and Akane, with a hickey! Kazuma knew this was a dangerous game to play with the Frenchwoman but against Juno, a physically and sexually superior opponent, doing something like this would hopefully make Juno more likely to make mistakes in this "match".

Kazuma would release his mouth's hold on Juno's neck before bringing his hands up and attempt to interlock them, putting Juno into a Full Nelson hold while she was surely mentally recovering from the shock of another person, a man no less, marking her! "I'm not the same boy I was when we last met!" Kazuma yelled as he then began to rub his own crotch against Juno's back to embarrass her, much like she tried to moments ago when she was smashing her pussy into Kazuma's face.

Mart-Kos

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Mon Jan 31, 2022 6:31 pm

Juno was more than happy to keep pounding Kazuma's face like this. Actually, if he died like this it'd be an ego boost in her book. However, this guy was a slippery bastard for certain. Despite getting pounded on by a horny, savage muscle babe, the small man would slip out from under Juno before hopping onto her back! Needless to say, she was furious that the little pervert was latching onto her like this. Not to mention how he suddenly marked her for all to see! Biting down on her neck, he was clearly trying to send a message at hr expanse. Meanwhile, Akane was gushing as she watched the insane situation play out from her rope prison.

Soon Kazuma would even put her in a Full Nelson, and start to grind his erection against her back. Now, while Juno already planned on murdering Kazuma, it was at this time, that she planned on doing something to him that was so much worse, that she didn't even know what it was yet. All she knew was that her anger had suddenly multiplied, and it was this perverts fault. Stomping one foot on the ground, and then the other, Juno would stand up with Kazuma still latched onto her back like a koala bear. "No...YOU'RE EVEN DUMBER THAN YOU WERE BEFORE!!!" Juno roared, before charging towards the closest corner and turning to slam Kazuma against the turnbuckles using her entire weight at full speed!

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Mart-Kos Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:08 pm

Kazuma succeeded in interlocking his fingers and putting Juno in the Full Nelson. He imagined that wherever it was the Juno had Akane, that the woman was probably in ecstasy at seeing the "pussy boi" that ran away from her so long ago, brazenly mark the French woman that was moments ago intent on smashing his face in with her crotch. Kazuma did his best to make the hold last, but Juno soon would prove why she was also known as "The Beast". Kazuma felt Juno's body begin to shake in anger, he knew that doing what he did would make her angry, but he did not expect the following response to it.

Juno would proceed to stand back up, making it look as though Kazuma was a koala on her back, before roaring out in rage, calling him dumber than before. Kazuma held on as Juno suddenly ran toward one of the ring's turnbuckles. Kazuma realized what she intended to do but was once again a step too late as just as he was about to let go of Juno, she'd turn her body mid-stride and slam him into the turnbuckle. "Ah shit!" Kazuma cursed out in pain and realized that Juno now had him pinned between the turnbuckle and her back.

Mart-Kos

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Fri Feb 18, 2022 5:59 pm

Juno was surprised that her opponent managed to get her in a hold. Showing any offense at all was a surprise considering how little she thought of him. Not that she'd admit any of that in a million years, though. Besides, all she really cared about was punishing him for his crimes against her. So, having crushed him against the corner turnbuckles once, Juno would grab his arms to keep him from falling off her back. That way, she could suddenly charge forward once again, before trying to smash him against the the other corner across from them.

Juno was laughing now as she ran across the ring for a second time. Clearly getting a sick thrill out of pounding on Kazuma. Her sadistic side was running wild, and she had many more cruel intentions for Kazuma throughout their match. As long as they were in this cage, there would be no escaping the beast's wrath.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next