Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Maddie vs. Asaki - Sexy Schoolgirls!

2 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Maddie vs. Asaki - Sexy Schoolgirls! - Page 6 Empty Re: Maddie vs. Asaki - Sexy Schoolgirls!

Post by Daaharu Wed Dec 23, 2020 3:58 pm

For a while, it looked like Asaki might actually be close to breaking. Maddie knew the girl had had a rough go of it in some of her early matches at AFW, and now that the tide seemed to have turned against her in this one, the blonde couldn't help but wonder if it would just weigh more and more heavily upon her, her own mind conjuring up the worst of the humiliation. It was a feeling which could snag anyone in its clutches, even Maddie, especially when one felt like she was letting people important to her down.

But Asaki didn't break down completely. After a minute, she seemed to visibly steel herself, her resolve strengthening. Maddie couldn't help but smile. While Maddie hated to lose, she hated uneven or easy competitions even more. She wanted her opponents to be strong and to give her a real challenge. That was what she needed to get even better than she already was!

As Asaki fixed her panties, Maddie did the same, hand digging under her skirt and yanking them back into a comfortable position. Her fixes weren't as visible as Asaki's, as the Japanese girl had her back to the ropes, skirt stuffed into her wedgied panties, showing off her butt perfectly for all of the students, who pressed in closer to get a look at those bright red butt cheeks, phones raised to take as many pictures for posterity as possible! Asaki didn't seem to let it get to her, though as she would push herself off the ropes and strut proudly forward to the center of the ring, meeting Maddie with her hands raised! Maddie would smile and raise her hands, as well, grabbing at Asaki's to initiate another pushing content between the two of them.

"Good!" Maddie chirped, as she gave Asaki a hard shove with both arms, and her boobs, to see whether the girl could still match her strength. "Glad you recovered! But I'm not done with you yet!" After all, she hadn't even dug into her bag of tricks yet! After that shove, Maddie would pull on Asaki, while at the same time swinging her hips around, trying to smack her hip into Asaki's midsection!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Maddie vs. Asaki - Sexy Schoolgirls! - Page 6 Empty Re: Maddie vs. Asaki - Sexy Schoolgirls!

Post by pu-level-up Thu Dec 24, 2020 3:04 am

Asaki met Maddie head on, locking arms with her blonde rival and bringing her bust forward to smack right into her opponent's. Maddie had embarrassed her but she wasn't hurt too bad, taking the rough shove the blonde gave to her without budging an inch. Before Asaki could respond in kind though, Maddie switched tactics. The blonde pulled right as the pinkette started to push, throwing Asaki off balance and drawing her right into Maddie's follow-up!

"Oof!" Asaki grunted as Maddie's hip smashed into her unprepared belly. The blow knocked the wind out of Asaki, making her double over onto Maddie's body. Still Asaki did not back down. She had just lost a round in a humiliating fashion, there was no way she would let Maddie get the better of her again!

Though Asaki was winded, she pulled her arms down and tried to wrap them around Maddie's waist. "I'm not giving up!" she yelled, both to frighten Maddie and to pump up her own spirits. The crowd heard this declaration and let out a cheer. All the Suzuran schoolgirls could tell something big was coming.

"Raaaaaaah!" Asaki yelled, gathering all her strength, tightening her hold, and lifting upwards. The nurse would throw Maddie back again in another suplex, this time aiming to make the blonde land on her back to knock all the sense out of her!

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:48 am

Asaki managed to resist the first shove, but Maddie was not going to be lulled into a false sense of competitiveness by her opponent this time. This time, she was going to be proactive, creating her own opportunities and dictating how this match would be fought. As Asaki shoved, Maddie stopped shoving and pulled Asaki into her, using the girl's own inertia against her as that firm Californian posterior shoved right into Asaki's belly! The pinkette folded up, chin falling almost to the small of Maddie's bare back, as Maddie gave a couple of extra mini-bumps just to rub it in.

Before she could turn around, though, Asaki had grabbed her around her waist. Maddie gasped, surprised at how much strength the girl was able to muster, even after all that humiliation, and after having the wind knocked out of her! With the girls of her former high school cheering her on, Asaki lifted Maddie up into the air...

...and brought her slamming down in another suplex, Maddie letting out a shriek as her body crumpled against the mat, back spasming, pain shooting through her as, for the moment, she saw nothing but stars, all four limbs flopping down to the canvas! Even when she was trying to dictate the pace, her opponent was taking the match in directions Maddie didn't anticipate! "Uuurggh...!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Fri Dec 25, 2020 3:02 am

The strength Asaki found came almost purely from the support of all her kouhai, who cheered her on wildly as she lifted Maddie up off the mat and threw her backwards in a well-executed suplex. She would be denying herself though if she didn't feel quite a bit of satisfaction from slamming Maddie down. It was a small bit of revenge for all the humiliation she took at the blonde's hands, and only the start of the payback that Asaki had in store for Maddie.

Asaki turned to see Maddie lying on her back, stunned after taking that huge hit. The blonde lay groaning and dazed, completely open and helpless before Asaki. This was the perfect opportunity. Asaki was still feeling the energy from all the support of her kouhai coursing through her, letting her push up to her feet and stalk over to Maddie before the blonde could recover.

"My turn now," Asaki said, grabbing one of Maddie's legs flipping the blonde onto her back. The nurse would then sit down on the small of Maddie's back to hold her down, while her hands went to undo the waistband of the blonde's schoolgirl skirt.

"Think you can bully me? Embarrass me in front of my whole school?" Asaki hissed, "Ohh you're gonna pay for this!" The nurse pulled Maddie's skirt down, letting it bunch up at her knees to tangle up her legs and keep her from attacking. She then would grab Maddie's panties with one hand, pulling up to give the girl a wedgie just as nasty as the one she received earlier. Her other hand would begin to rain down spanks ruthlessly, hitting each of Maddie's butt cheeks in quick succession, trying to not only turn them bright red but also inflict as much punishing pain as possible! Asaki was done playing nice!

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Dec 25, 2020 6:07 am

Maddie's recovery time was short, but the time it took Asaki to close the gap between them and flip her over onto her belly was even shorter. Maddie grumbled, kicking her legs, stretching out her arms and flexing them as she slapped at the canvas, trying to get enough purchase to scramble out from underneath Asaki.

She didn't have time to do it before she felt a weight on her back and a cool breeze over her nether regions, her skirt having become the next clothing casualty of the conflict, bunched up around her knees. Her legs were restricted in their movement, and her booty now completely exposed, showing off her sky blue lacy panties! Maddie gasped and wiggled, her butt jiggling and bouncing right in front of Asaki as she did, seemingly tempting her into doing what Maddie had just done to her: giving Maddie another massive, nasty wedgie, then spanking her until her butt was glowing!

"Ow! Ow!" Maddie whined, wriggling like a worm. "Hey! Quit copying me!"

Words were not going to stop Asaki, who seemed to be on the warpath. It had to be action, and it had to happen before Maddie's tush got numb and fell off her body. So, like Asaki before her, she began using her arms to claw her way towards the ropes, inch by inch making her bid for escape, watching those ropes getting closer and closer...

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Mon Dec 28, 2020 2:50 am

Maddie's little pained cries were music to Asaki's ears, making a nice rhythm on top of the beats provided by the nurse's spanking. Asaki had moved quite quickly to deal damage to Maddie, not wasting much time to gloat as the blonde had done, instead slapping both those jiggly buttcheeks in rapid succession to leave visible red handprints on each one. She knew she couldn't keep Maddie down for long so she wanted to inflict as much damage as possible before the energetic blonde bucked her off.

But the blonde chose a different route, dragging the both of them towards the ropes instead of pushing upwards. "Am I really that heavy?" Asaki wondered, hoping that she hadn't gained too much weight since she began training. She didn't let that bother her though, as dominating Maddie was still her top priority.

"Who is copying whom?" Asaki said, yanking up hard on Maddie's panties to slow down her progress with sharp and distracting pain from between her legs, while taking the time to land even more spanks on that round and delicious derriere. WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! Asaki managed to get four more hits in quick succession, two on each cheek, before the blonde managed to get to the ropes.

Asaki let out a little sigh as she was forced to let go of Maddie. "And I was just beginning to have fun," she said, audibly disappointed. She got up and released Maddie, but she wasn't just going to leave. Instead, Asaki hooked her fingers underneath Maddie's panties, pulling them down as she stepped away from Maddie, taking the blonde's lacy blue panties with her as a prize for winning this round!

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:01 pm

Maddie's progress towards the ropes was slow, but steady, and she took another ten spanks or so before she managed to get to the ropes, the pinkette obviously giddy atop her as she kept up a steady drum beat on Maddie's butt cheeks. "Ugh...like I said, you're copying me!" Maddie insisted, as Asaki tried to swing things back around on her. Maddie winced as she began to pull herself up onto her hands and knees, her butt throbbing a bit, definitely glowing, though still mostly covered from audience inspection by her pleated skirt.

Asaki wasn't quite done, either, as the girl reached underneath that skirt once more, grabbing onto Maddie's lacy sky-blue undies and yanking them down her legs! Maddie gasped, her legs coming out from under her again, her body thumping down against the canvas as the panties pulled away! "Hey!" she squawked, as she suddenly felt more of a breeze across her crotch and her butt, now that her panties had been captured by her opponent! Even with her skirt mostly covering things, her cheeks got a little bit redder!

"Not cool!" Maddie said, and, pushing back onto her hands and knees, she would lash out with a backwards kick, throwing her leg back like a horse might, hoping to catch Asaki in her belly as some measure of revenge for the panty-snatching!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:58 am

Asaki twirled Maddie's blue panties around her fingers, waving it around like a flag to show off to all her kouhai. "You've got good taste in underwear Maddie!" the pinkette teased, stretching the blue panties between her thumbs, before shooting it off into the crowd like a slingshot. There was no way Maddie was going to be getting those back to cover herself up! Of course, now Asaki felt a bit overdressed. She still wore her schoolgirl skirt and her panties, and she did not want to let Maddie even things up anytime soon!

While Asaki was celebrating, she didn't notice Maddie winding up for a kick until it was far too late. "Oooof!" Asaki gasped as Maddie's heel buried itself in her soft, unprepared gut. The blow knocked all the wind from her and left her with an aching knot in the bottom of her gut. Her hands clutched at her gut as she winced in pain, taking shallow breaths to not strain her aching abs too much.

"Ahh... you got me pretty good," Asaki said, admitting to Maddie how clean that hit was. She would try to get back to her feet after a moment of rest and recovery, hoping to be able to put up a defense towards the inevitable counterattack coming from Maddie.

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Dec 29, 2020 7:06 am

Maddie had intended to recover her panties with her counterattack, but before she could stop Asaki, the pinkette tossed the lacy blue underwear out into the crowd, with several of the girls surging forward to try to be the one to claim them. Maddie couldn't see where they landed, but a brief scuffle among the students seemed to quickly resolve itself, and Maddie had a feeling that her underwear was going to wind up framed on the bedroom wall of one lucky Suzuran High student...

She was going to pay Asaki back for that! Her kick forced the air out of the girl, and brought her to her knees, buying Maddie enough time to scramble back to her feet, one hand resting on the ropes, before she turned to face Asaki again. On the surface, they still seemed even, topless and in skirts and legwear, but Maddie knew Asaki still had her panties. She would rectify that soon enough.

"Yep, and I'll getcha again!" With her opponent winded, Maddie would move in again, bringing up a knee right into that belly, exactly where her foot had been, hoping to drive still more air out of Asaki's lungs, and hoping to double her over, too. If she landed that blow, Maddie would be quick to drag the girl into a front facelock, head squeezed tight against Maddie's bare side, warmth and a bit of sweat rubbing all over Asaki's cheek as Maddie got her into position. Then, after a second to let the inevitable sink in, Maddie would drop back onto her butt, pulling Asaki's face to the canvas in a hard, spectacular DDT!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Wed Dec 30, 2020 1:30 am

Asaki had no time to recover as the energetic and quick Maddie was on top of her in an instant, grabbing her head to pull her up from her knees before she could get her wind back. "Urk!" the pinkette nurse gasped as she got yanked up, her hands instinctivly moving up to grab Maddie's and pry the blonde's grip from her hair. That was a huge mistake, as it left her bruised belly wide open to Maddie's knee!

"GAH!" Spittle flew from Asaki's mouth as the hard point of Maddie's knee buried itself into Asaki's gut, right where that kick had landed before. This time not only was the wind knocked from Asaki, but she felt a wave of nausea overcome her as her guts got traumatized. Tears formed in the corners of Asaki's eyes as she doubled over once more, her hands tapping Maddie's side as if she was signaling her submission to the dominant blonde.

But Maddie wasn't finished with her yet. Asaki found her head trapped in a tight side headlock, her face pressed up against Maddie's sweaty skin. She realized what was coming next. Asaki wanted to cry out as Maddie dropped her in the DDT, but with all the air knocked out of her, all she could manage was a small croak.

BOOM! The nurse hit the mats hard enough to make every girl watching in the front row wince. Asaki fell onto her side after the impact, her hands grabbing and cradling the back of her head as she lay whimpering in pain. She was still awake, but as she lay there unmoving it was obvious to all watching that she had taken some serious damage!

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next