Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:01 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Maddie vs. Asaki - Sexy Schoolgirls!

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Maddie vs. Asaki - Sexy Schoolgirls! - Page 5 Empty Re: Maddie vs. Asaki - Sexy Schoolgirls!

Post by Daaharu Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:43 am

Maddie wasn't able to get all the way up onto her feet, having only made it to her hands and knees when Asaki came for her, yanking her legs out from underneath her and making her smack back down on her front on the canvas, once again hitting boobs-first and getting another groan of pain. Yes, they were in less-than-stellar shape now...but they were still in a better way than Asaki's boobs. Maddie was going to prove that, but it seemed that her opponent had other ideas now to sate the thirst of their adolescent audience!

"Oooh!" Maddie gasped, as she felt that foot pushing up against her sex again, stocking-clad toes beginning to stroke up and down over her covered sex. She had cooled off since Asaki's first attempt at exciting her, but once the nurse managed to get a steady rhythm going, it was easy to feel all hot and bothered again. Maddie grumbled and bit her lip, still irritated that Asaki was dictating the pace of this match.

Time to strike back. Asaki could use legit wrestling moves. Maddie would show off one of her own, and then move on to humiliating possibilities the nurse couldn't even conceive of!

"Okay, you're asking for it!" With her legs spread to allow Asaki's foot access, Maddie would suddenly flex with both hips and clamp down on Asaki's leg, to keep it trapped where it was. Then, both hands came down, to grab the foot on her sex and yank on it. Sliding it just a few inches higher, Maddie then intended to roll to the side, and start to flex her hips again Asaki's leg, putting pressure on that knee as she put the pinkette into a painful knee bar!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Maddie vs. Asaki - Sexy Schoolgirls! - Page 5 Empty Re: Maddie vs. Asaki - Sexy Schoolgirls!

Post by pu-level-up Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:21 am

"You really do like it you little foot slut!" Asaki said as she rubbed her toes against Maddie's still-covered pussy. The blonde's gasps and moans told Asaki her foot work was doing it's job. The nurse was hamming it up somewhat, trying to play up the humiliation of her attack to get Maddie feeling all embarrassed and hot and bothered. Just rubbing on top of Maddie's panties wasn't going to do the job though. Asaki needed to get underneath at the real prize!

Asaki stopped her footjob to try and use her toes to pry away Maddie's panties. It was hard work not only because she was quite clumsy with her toes, but also they were covered in rather slippery stockings and Maddie's panties were still pulled up a bit, making the material stretch quite tightly over her sex! Asaki's entire focus went to trying to get her toes underneath Maddie's panties, making her not notice what the blonde was planning.

"Grrr... get under there!" Asaki muttered to herself. Then Maddie's thighs suddenly flexed and closed around her foot, making her eyes widen as she realized she had fallen into a trap! "Wha- let go!"

But Maddie was just beginning. The blonde grabbed her foot with her hands, pulling it up as she twisted sideways, turning Asaki over by her leg! The nurse let out a cry of surprise and pain as Maddie's thighs clamped down tight around her leg, trapping her and holding her in place, while the blonde pulled on her foot to hyperextend her knee and put her into an agonizing knee bar submission!

"Ahhhhhaaaaa!" Asaki squealed, not expecting her humiliation hold to be turned back upon her in a painful submission. Her hands clawed at the mats as she tried to pull her leg out of Maddie's grasp to no avail!

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Dec 21, 2020 3:48 am

Those extra few seconds of respite that Maddie got when Asaki's toes stopped rubbing across the face of her panties and started trying to dig underneath them were useful, as it let Maddie take a breath and clear her mind before she made her move. When she made her move, it was quick and effective, and got a nice little squeal of pain from the nurse that was music to Maddie's ears, the blonde letting out a sigh of relief as she took the initiative!

"Haah...there we go." Maddie puffed herself up a bit, and even went ahead and rubbed her breasts against the captured ankle of her opponent. While the flesh was still quite tender, it was worth it to add that extra bit of humiliation to this painful hold.

"This makes more sense, right? But I do want to embarrass you, too. You've been, like, playing all that footsie, and gave me that wedgie..." She trailed off, then shook her head and, with a cute little snort, she added: "Like, seriously, the wedgie is MY move! Butts are totally my thing!"

That gave her an idea. She would twist to the side, pulling Asaki over onto her belly, letting those boobs smoosh against the canvas, though not with the same kind of force that Maddie's chest had recently impacted with. Maddie would swing herself around to sit on Asaki's back, straddling her with both legs, changing her hold on Asaki's ankle to pull it up into the air rather than hyperextend the knee. Scooting further up Asaki's back, and pulling harder on that leg, Maddie transitioned into a single-legged Boston crab! Once she knew she had that locked in, she tucked Asaki's upturned foot under her armpit, then reached down with her other hand and flipped that skirt up to expose Asaki's panties and rear end!

And, after doing so, she would bring her hand down hard to give Asaki's round butt a punishing spank!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:30 pm

While Maddie was getting comfortable, Asaki was in big trouble. The blonde had her leg tightly trapped between her thighs and was pulling on her ankle painfully. No matter what way she twisted or how hard she pulled, Asaki wasn't getting her foot out from Maddie's grasp. The worst part wasn't the pain though, it was the embarrassment from having Maddie's previously flattened breasts rub up against the sides and sole of her foot. Asaki had to give it to the blonde, she knew how to embarrass her opponents!

"Let me go!" Asaki protested. Maddie was going on about how wedgies were her thing, like Asaki cared at all. Even if Maddie had a fully patented, trademarked, internationally copyrighted move Asaki would still copy it if it were effective. "I can't believe you're salty about me using a wedgie," Asaki said between small gasps, "If you don't like it I'll just do it again!"

She turned back and stuck her tongue out at Maddie to show her defiance. Maddie's response was to transition to a different hold, flipping her over fully onto her front and forcing her boobs to squish against the mats. Asaki pawed at the canvas to try and pull herself out, but Maddie still had a tight grip and moved quickly, sitting down on her back and pulling her leg up into a Boston crab!

"Aaaahhhaa!" Asaki squealed as her back got bent painfully the wrong way. Her free leg kicked a few times, but she was unable to reach Maddie. The hold wasn't the last move though, as Maddie flipped her skirt up to reveal the sexy red lace panties she wore, and then delivered a painful spank right on Asaki's jiggling derrière!

"Ah!" the spank made Asaki gasp out, her cheeks flushing in humiliation. Being spanked in front of her entire school, in front of all her kouhai and all her teachers, was such a humiliation. She had to break out quickly to give Maddie some payback!

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:51 am

Maddie huffed and puffed her cheeks a little bit at the implication that she was salty. "I like it just fine!!" she insisted loudly, then blushed a little bit brighter, knowing that that sounded weird, and that the girls in the audience were likely all giggling to each other about it right now. "I'm more annoyed with, like, myself, y'know. 'Cause I shoulda given you a million wedgies first, and I didn't do that. That's my bad."

She was a chatty sort, and she kept that conversation going even as she transitioned into the single-legged crab, which changed the pain Asaki was experiencing from something acute in her knee to something a little bit more general, spread out all across the leg and lower back, and also exposed her big, round butt to pretty much whatever Maddie wanted to do to it! That started with giving her ample rear a hearty spank that sent both cheeks jiggling and wobbling wildly, but it wouldn't end there!

"Cute panties, by the way. Very cute! But they're, like, useful, too. I think you know for what." Maddie would grab onto the red lace—quite similar, save for the color, to the panties that were still sticking out of the waist of her pleated navy blue skirt—and yank it hard directly up Asaki's back! Unlike Asaki, who had wedgied Maddie underneath her skirt, Maddie would pull it up along the outside of that black skirt, which once she let go would leave the back of the skirt bunched up inside of her panties!

She wiggled the fabric deeper and deeper into Asaki's butt crack for a few seconds, let go, and then swung her hand down to spank Asaki hard again on her butt, making it jiggle, this time even more exposed now that her panties had been forcefully turned into a thong!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Tue Dec 22, 2020 3:22 am

Even though Asaki was trapped and on bottom, hearing Maddie's indignant retort brought a smile to her face. "So you do like getting wedgied!" she said, "You really are... ahhhh... a naughty girl Maddie! You like foot stuff... aaaahhnnn... and getting your underwear pulled!" The pain from the spanks broke up Asaki's taunts with some forced moans, but the nurse wasn't going to give up any chance to embarrass her opponent, even when she was the one trapped! It was a small sort of revenge for the nurse, to make up for the indignation of having her ass slapped in front of her entire student body!

Maddie had the perfect follow-up though. Asaki couldn't do anything as the blonde grabbed her own red lacy panties and yanked upwards to put her in her own wedgie! "Yeeeowww!" Asaki gasped as the red lace disappeared between her buttcheeks and flossed her pussy. Though the underlining was quite soft, the exterior lace was incredibly rough and rubbed painfully against Asaki's most sensitive bits, feeling a lot like nasty rug burn!

Maddie did one even better than Asaki had done before though, pulling the panties over Asaki's skirt to not only hook the painful wedgie in place but also make sure it was completely on display! Asaki could tell all her kouhai were busy taking photos of her ass being exposed like this, it was so embarrassing!

And Maddie still wasn't done, as she brought her hand down on Asaki's bare ass! Whish! Crack! "AH!" Asaki cried as a red handprint appeared on her bare pale buttcheek. This was getting to be a bit too much for the nurse, who had taken the humiliation before in stride but was now feeling a bit too embarrassed. Her hands desperately pawed at the ring canvas, trying to drag herself closer to the ropes to get out from Maddie's grasp.

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Dec 22, 2020 6:40 am

Asaki had been able to show off a couple of Maddie's fetishes to the audience—and that thought was embarrassing, thinking about the caliber of audience members they had in attendance today, knowing that they would be giggling about this day and reposting memes and clips for months to come. While it was enough to bring a blush to Maddie's cheeks, she knew there was one guaranteed antidote for those concerns: to embarrass Asaki so much, and so severely, that all of the memories that were foremost in the minds of Suzuran High's student body would be of a humiliated Asaki, not of Maddie!

She spanked her, and wedgied her, and now spanked her again, loving just how perfectly her handprint appeared on that butt. She loved it so much that she let a couple more spanks fly, landing her hand square in the middle of each butt cheek to make sure that there was a nice, bright, fresh handprint in the middle of each! "Bad girl! Bad tushy!" she chided, snickering wickedly, savoring this feeling of dominance!

Asaki was slowly crawling towards the ropes, and Maddie couldn't stop her completely without sacrificing either her hold or her booty attacks. But she made it as difficult as possible, using her legs as brakes to slow Asaki down. "You can surrender whenever you want, by the way. You remember what you need to say, right?" she pressed.

To encourage Asaki to give her an answer, Maddie's hand would come down again, but not to spank. Instead, she stroked her hand down Asaki's butt crack, and eventually all the way to her crotch, rubbing slowly with three fingers up the length of those lower lips, barely covered by lace. "Right?"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:11 pm

Asaki squirmed around, slowly crawling towards the ropes with Maddie riding high on top of her. If the blonde was concerned about embarrassing herself in front of the schoolgirls, she need not be anymore, as now all the girls were focused on their pink-haired sempai being wedgied and spanked into utter humiliation! Though she was their sempai, Asaki could tell that the audience was starting to turn against her towards Maddie. Their chants of support were more muted, and more than a few were cheering the blonde on to humiliate her some more. The nurse had to break out quickly otherwise she was going to embarrass her school!

Two red handprints appeared on her soft ass as Maddie landed multiple spanks. Asaki's cheeks, both on her face and her butt, were burning bright red. She was getting close to the ropes though, having made an agonizing journey from the center of the ring. Just a little bit more and she could get out.

"Haaaaahnnnn!" Asaki moaned as Maddie pressed her fingers against her sex. Her panties were flossing her sex lips so tightly they offered no protection at all, only increasing the stimulation she felt. "I'll never surrender to you!" Asaki retorted, though if Maddie was listening closely she could hear a small tremor in the nurse's voice. Her former confidence was slowly cracking.

But Asaki was close to the ropes, just one more push and she could get out of this mess. "Raaaaaaaaah!" Asaki let out a battle cry as she gave one last big push, lunging towards the ropes with all her might as she tried to get a rope break!

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:36 am

Maddie kept up her attack on Asaki, slowing down the girl's progress towards the ropes as much as possible, making sure it was an agonizing, embarrassing crawl with every spank she delivered, and then with every stroke of her fingers across Asaki's panty-clad crotch! She could tell that the crowd was really getting into it, and not just in cheering for Asaki to rally and escape from the crab hold. Many of them, those who Maddie had recognized during her entrance as secret fans of her AFW adventures, were rooting for Maddie to continue punishing their graduated senpai.

Truth be told, Maddie didn't want to see the crowd turn completely against Asaki, and she didn't think that they would. Many of those rooting for her now would root just as strongly for Asaki once she had regained the edge (that was, if she did regain it). They were both Suzuran students and AFW fans, loyal to both fighters in the ring today, their primary rooting interest being for the most spectacular match and most extreme humiliation possible.

Maddie kept on expertly stroking Asaki's crotch, feeling those sensitive lips beneath the red lace panties, making sure to change the movement every few seconds to make sure that Asaki was always experiencing something new. Sometimes she would let her fingers move up towards the pubic mound, and other times she would move down over Asaki's taint and between her butt cheeks...

With a sudden roar and a lunge, Asaki reached the ropes, clutching them as if for dear life. Maddie furrowed her brow, looking over her shoulder at Asaki's head and her grasping hands. "Hmmm...should I let you go?" she asked, as if truly pondering the question.

She wasn't one to wrestle dirty, of course. Not when dirty was outside of the rules. So she waited only a few more seconds before letting go of that leg, giving that pussy one last affectionate pat, and standing up, bounding back to the center of the ring and letting Asaki stew in the embarrassment of what had just transpired for a while. "Ready when you are!" Maddie called out teasingly.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Wed Dec 23, 2020 3:07 am

And Asaki did stew for a moment as Maddie finally released her after what felt like forever. The nurse could feel the cheeks on her butt burning just as brightly as the cheeks on her face, no doubt turned bright red after the lengthy round of spanking she received. She felt utterly humiliated after that embarrassing display. She didn't want any of her kouhai to see any kind of embarrassment coming from their sempai, wanting to be a role model and someone they could look up to. Now how could any of them look up to her, after seeing what just happened?

But she couldn't let that embarrassment get to her too much. That was what Maddie wanted, to wear down her spirit until she broke and admitted the blonde was better. Asaki could not let that happen. That would be the ultimate humiliation after all, and she would never be able to come back to her school and face all the students and teachers again. No, she had to pull herself together and pay Maddie back for what she just did!

The nurse pulled herself up to her feet using the ropes. She then fixed her skirt and her panties, wincing a little as she unwedged them from between her buttcheeks. Maddie really did know how to embarrass her, as Asaki realized she had stuffed her skirt inside her panties to make sure everything was on display. She let out a sigh and shook her head, trying to not let it all get to her.

After working out the kink in her leg from being in a boston crab for so long, Asaki finally stepped away from the ropes and raised her hands. "Ready!" she said as she narrowed her eyes at her opponent. Maddie may have gotten the better of her in that round, but Asaki's spirit was still strong. She was going to break this blonde and make her submit!

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next