Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Nomu

Go down

The Nomu Empty The Nomu

Post by Tarantulust Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:31 am

The Anti-Symbol of Peace…

The Living Weapon…

And
Doom of all that is Good.

The Nomu PtOnNXE

The Nomu!

Known Information:
Sex: Male
Eyes: Black
Height: 7’8”
Weight: 560 lbs
Nationality: Possibly Japanese
Alignment: Monster
Entrance Music:
Villainy.:

Fighting Information:

Strategy: The Creature seems to hold little more strategy than destroying whatever is in front of it. It’s brutal and it is ruthless. It fights without mercy, and will throw itself at an opponent until either they go down or the creature itself does. It is this mentality that proves to be its greatest weakness of all, being able to adapt to an opponent's plan or fighting style only after having experienced it first hand.

Style: Unrivaled Ferocity.

Signatures:

Somersault Lunge: Using the power in its legs, The Nomu launches itself towards its opponent in the form of a living projectile! Its sheer mass makes it a devastating attack, but leaves it vulnerable upon landing.
The Nomu Tovg4It

Spinning Top: When in close proximity with its opponent, the Nomu will quickly initiate itself in a powerful spin, swinging its arms about to swat its opponent aside! The Nomu can only spin for a short while.
The Nomu QrT68rc

Rapid Fire Fists: In short bursts, the Nomu can rapidly throw dozens of powerful blows towards its opponent. While the strikes themselves are quick, the Nomu is often forced to become stationary, or slow to a lumbering pace.
The Nomu Ary9Jfp

Preferred Matches: Any.

Stats:

Endurance: ★★★★
Spoiler:

Strength: ★★★★
Spoiler:

Speed: ★★★
Spoiler:

Defense: ★
Spoiler:

Technique: ★★
Spoiler:

Past/History:

Little is known about the Nomu, and even less is known where it came from. It arrived shortly after a bright light erupted downtown, followed by a massive sound that was akin to an explosion. Shortly after that, reports flooded in about a strange being lumbering about in the forests of the new world. It was captured, but not without serious casualties and destruction being done. Despite repeated attempts to execute the creature, it persevered and was finally implanted with a device that seemed to control its more destructive and lethal tendencies.

Since the leaders of the new world have no clue what to do with the monster, it has been lent to the fighting program in the hopes that a fighter may perhaps find a way to kill the beast while also serving as entertainment. While none has managed to do so, the Nomu has also left each of its opponents alive since the implant was put in place. Many have decided to take that as a “win.”

Fun Facts:

Helium breath? The Nomu’s voice is surprisingly pitched, given its massive body and size. Many often complain about it’s wretched breath, often comparing it unfavorably to a trash bin.

Not a picky eater. The facility that holds the Nomu has tried to starve the creature, but seeing as it never seemed to wither away they began giving it a nutritional paste with the taste akin to the smell of newspapers. The Nomu occasionally ingests it.

Silent Type. Interrogations have proven futile. The creature either does not speak, or does not understand the interrogators. Perhaps a fighter may eventually reach that empty head.

Options Menu While few know of this, the chip implanted in the Nomu actually has a range of limiters that can be placed on the creature. The specific reasonings were to make sure no serious harm came to fighters of various builds and sizes that face the Nomu, but to also ensure a fair and entertaining fight.

AFW Information

Record:
Wins:
Losses:
Draws:

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down