Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:46 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 101 Guests :: 1 Bot

ARStudios2000, CrashTestDumbass, JoggingJokes, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Marilyn Martinez Vs Enki Gale: Latina Heat Faces The Queens Chain

2 posters

Go down

Marilyn Martinez Vs Enki Gale: Latina Heat Faces The Queens Chain Empty Marilyn Martinez Vs Enki Gale: Latina Heat Faces The Queens Chain

Post by WrestleMind Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:45 am

Marilyn stretched slowly and sensually grunting and huffing as her muscles warmed up. While she did a few jumping Jack's the jiggling Latina thought about the match ahead. All knew her opponent was a young man, not too tall and not too hefty. She could work with that. 
"I'll make this little Punta fall head over heals for me... Then it'll be simple to knock the Verde gringo out..."

Bass heavy club music echoed throughout the stadium, it was time. Marilyn sauntered onto the ramp and struck a pose for the beraciois crowd. She hunkered down spread her legs, put on a goofy smile, and finally threw on some bunny ears. 
Marilyn Martinez Vs Enki Gale: Latina Heat Faces The Queens Chain _bb_an15
Every man and more than a few women broke into a cold sweat. The eroticism was top much for mere mortals to handle. 

Marilyn lingered in her revealing pose for a bit before rising and strolling down the ring. Friendly and personable she giddily handed out high fives and gave one particularly rowdy boy a gentle headlock and a noogie. 

Finally after riling up the crowd Marilyn rolled into the ring and rested her head on the ropes. Eagirly awaiting her elegant slender opponent.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Marilyn Martinez Vs Enki Gale: Latina Heat Faces The Queens Chain Empty Re: Marilyn Martinez Vs Enki Gale: Latina Heat Faces The Queens Chain

Post by Void Effect Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:59 am

Of course, Enki would smile as he ready for his second match, while his debut didn't end...that well, he would hope that he would at least perform at his best for the second match, as he ready in his locker room, he would be ready himself as he stretch a bit. Of course, he would be wearing his black and gold tops, two long glove, a simple sorts and of course, a pair of black, gold and red boots, as he flick his green hair a bit

Marilyn Martinez Vs Enki Gale: Latina Heat Faces The Queens Chain Enkidu_fate_and_1_more_drawn_by_mizuki_eiru_akagi_kurage__sample-a9d819e3ceb742230f74d435fa781d36

He would walk out of the ramp as he wave at everyone, while he does have his girlish look, he doesn't care about what the others think as he waves and high five everyone, with a smile, he would slowly make his way into the ring as he had a smile on his face as he look at Marilyn before he said with a smile "Let's make this good one, okay"

Discord: Void Effect#1624
Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Marilyn Martinez Vs Enki Gale: Latina Heat Faces The Queens Chain Empty Re: Marilyn Martinez Vs Enki Gale: Latina Heat Faces The Queens Chain

Post by WrestleMind Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:19 am

Marilyn raised an eyebrow at the emerald haired beauty.  She couldn't quite tell if he was a man or a woman. Though after some consideration she realized it didn't matter. In the end Enki was sexy, fashionable, and he was gonna get knocked the fuck out.

Marilyn smiled warmly at the slender yet muscular man. "Aight Hombre, let's wrestle!" While not a heel the Latina Queen didn't mind fighting a little dirty if it made the match extra spicy. Marilyn's warm smile morphed into a devious grin as she thrust her fist into Enkis toned belly.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Effect Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:01 am

He would smile as he ready for the match to begin, he would walk toward her with a friendly smile as he nod his head as he lean forward and ready for the match to start

He would gulp a bit as he saw the smile from Marilyn's face, he know that kind of smile very much, the kind that Angela usually give him when she decide to tease him or had him in a hold. He would gulp a bit as he ready himself and ready his footing and stand.

Discord: Void Effect#1624
Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down