by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 129 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 129 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Woodland Brawl - Matt vs Phe-Phe

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Woodland Brawl - Matt vs Phe-Phe - Page 2 Empty Re: Woodland Brawl - Matt vs Phe-Phe

Post by Darius Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:50 pm

"To say the least," Matt said back, meeting her glare with a cool look. This girl was either selfish or stupid. He wanted to know what was up.

"You got a name?" Matt asked.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Woodland Brawl - Matt vs Phe-Phe - Page 2 Empty Re: Woodland Brawl - Matt vs Phe-Phe

Post by MrsIffy Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:28 pm

"Wanna wrestle me!?"

Phe jumped the gun without even realizing you just asked her a question.

Dames
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/post47542.html?hilit=leonards#p47542:37gohaby]Capelli castani e grandi seni!![/url:37gohaby]
Dudes
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/it-s-big-pimpin-baby-brad-chad-is-comin-fer-ya-t4335.html:37gohaby]Brad Chad Baaaybeee![/url:37gohaby]

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:59 pm

Matt blinked in surprise. That was certainly a change of pace from her attitude a second ago.

"Uh, really?" Matt asked uncertainly. Well, he was bored, and needed a way to pass the time. He grinned in anticipation. "Well why didn't you just say so?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:17 pm

Phe's eyes lit up as bright as a child to your words.

"Really!!? I'm sooo glad you would! I thought that you'd reject me or something....."

Honestly, a wrestling match was something she had wanted with you ever since she had first saw you. There was no way Phe was going to pass up such a gorgeous looking man. At any cost, she'd do anything. Anything to ensure that she would have her way with you.

"You can have me anyway you want....anywhere....."

From the looks of her glare on you, it seemed like she was talking to your body rather than addressing you directly. Too wrapped up in her own raunchy thoughts, her finger unknowingly journeyed over her flat stomache, teasing herself just slightly. Then she would break her own trance and part her lips.

"So where do you want it? Here? Outside? That means everyone could see us, right?"

Phe's tone becomes a little shaky at the very thought of it. But in truth, getting dirty in public sparked a jolt of exitement in her chest. Her mouth ran dry with anticipation and her eyes refused to budge from yours.

"Name your terms, sweety. I'm yours to keep"

Dames
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/post47542.html?hilit=leonards#p47542:37gohaby]Capelli castani e grandi seni!![/url:37gohaby]
Dudes
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/it-s-big-pimpin-baby-brad-chad-is-comin-fer-ya-t4335.html:37gohaby]Brad Chad Baaaybeee![/url:37gohaby]

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:49 pm

Matt became a little wary about the look that was in the girl's eyes. It felt like she was undressing him mentally. It was an odd feeling.

"Here is fine," Matt confirmed, crossing his broad arms over his chest. "I could use a little fresh air." The only thing that bothered him at the moment was the new rule that applied to the Grounds area. If the girl managed to beat him she was allowed to drag him back to the Girl's Dorm, and like she said, have her way with him. And while that was an interesting thought he was a little concerned about this girl in particular.

He readied himself, planting his feet down and riasing his arms at the ready, smirking at the girl before him. "Ready when you are."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:38 pm

"Uh huh...."

Phe gazes on, her attention was too glued on the definition of your arms and chest to focus on your words. You looked built, quite the opposite from her soft, thick form, and at this point, she was positive that maybe you could be the one to satisy her on these very grounds.

After slipping her hand from out of her shorts, she brings the very same finger up to her lips.

"By the way...you never mentioned what type of match this was......"

Phe finishes her question with a short sucking sound on her finger tip.

Dames
Dudes

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:33 pm

Matt watched as the unnamed girl moved her hand from her own shorts, and his eyes widened as she placed it in her mouth. If she was trying to psyche him out it was working, especially if she was doing what he thought she was doing.

"Uh, standard matcg is....fine," he muttered with light red tinge on his cheeks. Who knows what tricks she might pull if it was any other kind of match.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:50 pm

"Standard?....Fine, darling...you can have me then...."

Phe matches your wrestling stance after throwing her hair back over her shoulder. Phe takes in a breath through her pursed, fleshy lips and exhales amorously. Her eyes narrowed and her bottom lip slightly hung open.

"Come for me..."

Dames
Dudes

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:06 pm

Matt exhaled slowly for preparation of the upcoming battle. When he was ready he would cautiously move forward. His muscles were tensed as he approached, and would raise his arm to the girl, offering her a test of strength.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:30 am

Closer....and closer Phe would approach you....

Her breasts jitter with every step...

Her eyes constantly stealing short glances of your muscular build while she wore a faint smile on her face.
Phe would bring her hands close to yours, but without touching. Instead of locking hands as you'd expect, she would sieze one of your arms for an Arm Wringer, placing herself behind you. If she succeeds, she would reward you with her warm breath against your ear as well as her soft bosoms planting themselves on your rocky back.

"Mmmhhh...you even smell good as well..."

Phe would whisper to your ear before taking a soft love bite.

Dames
Dudes

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next