Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 69 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 69 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sabrina Anderson, the Rabid Dog vs. Helena Katsu

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Sabrina Anderson, the Rabid Dog vs. Helena Katsu - Page 2 Empty Re: Sabrina Anderson, the Rabid Dog vs. Helena Katsu

Post by Grievous77 Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:17 pm

Sabrina was left waiting in the corner she stood in for a few moments rather than forever. If there was one thing she was damn good at, it was getting people pissed off at her. She learned that one through a lot of time on the streets trash talking other people and getting into a good fistfight when it came down to it. Still, Sabrina was left to grip the ropes as her bountiful right breast was sent flying upward, earning a rather painful hiss from the woman with flushed cheeks to accompany such a strike.

Even when she had endured so many shots to the breast, that had definitely left a slight mark. She could feel the hardest jab thrown by this girl, and while it was certainly enough to have Sabrina cough out her mouthguard slightly, it wasn’t enough to fold her over. Looking down at her opponent, Sabrina flashed the girl her simple mouthguard and smirked.

”Got anymore in ya? There’s more moves than just a jab, you know that, right? Still, you done, or should I take my turn now? Round’s almost over...” Sabrina brought forth one of her arms and gently bopped the girl on her clothed breast, as flat as she was.

”A fucking shame you don’t have any bigger girls...”

Back to top Go down

Sabrina Anderson, the Rabid Dog vs. Helena Katsu - Page 2 Empty Re: Sabrina Anderson, the Rabid Dog vs. Helena Katsu

Post by Void Effect Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:26 pm

She would widen her eyes in surprise as she growl again, she would try to continues to try to knock her down by combos of jab and hooks, even some upper cuts, as she try to knock her down and end the match quickly

She would know their difference as she try to corner the bigger girl as she try to give her no rooms to breath and recover as she pants while continue the combos while taking deep breaths

Discord: Void Effect#1624
Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Post by Grievous77 Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:35 pm

Sabrina’s arm was knocked aside and the black-streaked blonde was left to prove her resilience once more. On the streets, in the ring, and anywhere was where she took the most. She had fought people who had slammed brass knuckles into her, taken bats to the body at times, and and even fought through some broken bones. Even then, nothing ever seemed to keep the girl down for long, and if it did, her opponent was usually left akin to a bloody smear after they were done with her. She had trained relentlessly to be where she was today.

Still, this girl in front of her paled in comparison to it all.

Sabrina clenched down upon the ropes tightly with her separately gloved hands. She bounced a little in her corner as Helena seemingly finally took her advice. She snarled slightly, biting down on her mouthguard as the smaller woman before her slammed hooks, jabs, and even uppercuts into her body without mercy. She absorbed blow after blow, shuddering after every strike, but Sabrina was STILL grinning at Helena through it all.

”Alright, I think you’ve had your fun, bitch,” Sabrina mumbled, looking no more worse for wear besides the signs of bruising accompanying her body. From her slightly bruised abs to her bruised up breasts, the blonde attempted to stun Helena once with a right-handed hook aimed to clobber the girl’s jawline!

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Effect Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:23 pm

She would felt the hook meet her jaw, which cause her to stumble back as she pants before fall to the knees, clearly stunned by the hooks as she try to look up at the bigger girl "W-Wha...What...just..." She mumble to herself as she kneel there, stunned and dazed, also surprise by the sudden turn of event as she look up at Sabrina

Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Post by Grievous77 Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:27 pm

Sabrina could feel her leather-clad fist smash into the girl’s jaw. Honestly, she felt the impact of the glove soften the blow, if only slightly, her knuckles just punching into the girl’s face. The black-streaked blonde smirked brightly as the poor shortstack was sent stumbling back, panting like some bitch in heat, just before collapsing onto their knees.

Pounding her tattoo-marching gloves together, Sabrina looked down to the girl as they stared up at her and motioned for them to get back up. One knockdown so far, but she wanted to repay this pathetic little bitch for that corner beating she allowed her.

“Get back up, bitch... C’mon, we ain’t done by a long shot. Now, hurry the fuck job and stand before I decide to go ahead and start breaking fucking rules!” Pounding her gloves together as if they rang for Helena’s head, it was about time Sabrina showed this girl a proper corner beating.

And what better way to learn than to experience it yourself, right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Effect Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:29 pm

Helena would slowly pick herself up as she groan in pain while glaring at her, she would charge at her while pulling back her arms, charging at her as she goes for a hook while she run toward her with a angry glares

Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Post by Grievous77 Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:33 pm

“Alright, if you can’t learn this lesson the easy way, I’ll have to ingrain this shit into you the hard way!” Sabrina snarled as Helena slowly picked herself up before rushing right at her. Sabrina leaned back and suddenly snapped forth a right straight aimed for the center of Helena’s face to cut her momentum off and stop the girl in her tracks. Honestly, she was pretty sure she nailed her nose on this one.

Hoping to try and follow through, Sabrina hoped that blow alone was enough to distract and stun the girl in place. She needed her good and dizzy, after all.

Reaching out for Helena, if the girl was dazed, she would grab the girl by her top and try to pull her closer into a rather intimate clinch. One where Sabrina’s breasts were mashed against Helena’s own clothed flat chest. Smirking slightly, she would wrap her arms around the girl’s form and subtly rub up against her utilizing her girls.

And, if lucky, she would start to slowly guide the poor girl into her corner... Just a little bit more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Effect Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:40 pm

As Helena rush at the Bigger girl, she would be nailed in the face by her as she grunt in pain, which cause her to stand there, stunned by the punch as she wobble around a bit as she try to remain standing with her two fist up

She would try to fight back, but not before her tops was grabbed as they force into a clinch, which cause her to groan as their chest rub together

She would try to plant her feet as she fails while she was dragged toward the corners while she groan

Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Post by Grievous77 Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:47 pm

God, was it weird to admire how absolutely fucking satisfying it was to smash a gloved fist into someone’s face? Seriously, it was like a fucking thriller movie in a way. Just the build up and then POW! Sabrina would have laughed in the moment if she weren’t so focused on the fight in hand right now. After a blow like that, poor old Helena was left standing there, akin to a wobbling drunk with the poorest excuse for a guard thrown upward to try and defend herself. Honestly, she was probably a little punch drunk since this chick didn’t have the best endurance.

Smirking as her breasts mashed against the rather petite woman’s chest, Sabrina just looked so smug as she forced Helena back more and more. Poor gal didn’t have a chance in hell at escaping without any fancy tricks or some sorta possum thing. In this case though, Helena wasn’t playing dead.

“I bet you wish you had girls like mine. Wouldn’t blame ya... After all, we can’t all have a nice pair, huh? Still, don’t feel too bad, babe,” Sabrina ‘comforted’ Helena as the girl tried to plant her feet into the ground, failing as she was shoved further and further back towards the opposing corner.

“Ya still got a nice ass,” Sabrina whispered into Helena’s ear, reading down and squeezing the girl’s rear firmly before attempting to shove Helena into the corner before trying to slug her in the chest with a harsh right-straight!

“That one was for my tits, slut!”

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Effect Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:55 pm

She would groan as she was dragged and pull into the corners, their breast mash together as she was forced back, her rear being squeezed before she would gasp in pain as her chest is being punching, causing her to groan in pain "I...I'll...make you...pay..." She threatens as she stand there, barely hanging and sound like she's near unconsciousness

Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next