Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 112 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Lobo, vihro

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sabrina Anderson vs Abigail Larsen

2 posters

Go down

Sabrina Anderson vs Abigail Larsen  Empty Sabrina Anderson vs Abigail Larsen

Post by Grievous77 Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:11 am

Underground Boxing Match - Victory by KO only. Underground rules, besides kicking, and three minute rounds.

”Ugh, christ, it’s been such a while since I’ve gotten back to these places. Roman, where in the name of fuckery have you been when it comes to finding fighters? I’ve been waiting for a damn long time and now you finally show a card?” Sabrina, the Street Rat, the Rabid Dog and the most baddest of bitches asked her friend/manager of sorts who laid off at the side. She was happy to go back to her roots, or rather, where she was most comfortable the the Underground was just the place for that. People crowding around from the most dirtiest of assholes down to the biggest of cunts all wanting to see blood, sex or the teeth of their opponents knocked outta the ring. She wasn’t so against that, after all she did like watching rich bitches go down and just making a few quick bucks, but man was it good to be back...

All those fancy smancy places were so fucking annoying and people being uptight. She really didn’t like those people... Some could be cool, but those organizations just got on her nerves and she downright couldn’t stand wrestling. The young woman sighed and took a seat upon a bench within a locker room that could be compared to the inside of a nuclear submarine. Lockers were rusty, some nearly broken in half with the very doors torn right off. The benches themselves were little things that looked like they were either unable to provide a good seat or they were probably going to get a nail stuck in your ass if you sat the wrong way. The floors themselves were dirtied with bloody stains and... other substances of various kinds that Sabrina could hard,g give a fuck about.

“I’ve been doing my own things, enjoying myself, sleeping around and taking all the pleasures life has to offer a ‘king’ such as I... In reality, I’ve been way too lazy, buddy, and I’ve hardly the time. Luckily for you, I managed to find you a card for the night, main event worthy too. From what I know about this girl? Well, she’s got a whole track record on her life, kinda cool really, but don’t let that fool ya. Chick’s apparently got some underground blood too,” her companion replied, the man chuckled as he read off a phone of notes he had taken. Cracking his neck, he looked down to Sabrina who was currently leaning back against one of those rustic lockers with a mirror posed in front, shattered to hell really.

The black streaked blonde wasn’t doing much other than already preparing herself for the upcoming bout. Having pulled up a thong she wore, mostly as her undergarments because fight nights tended to ruin her favorite panties, before pulling up a pair of sports shorts that hugged her tight rear and hips nicely. Giving a nod, she shrugged off a plain and simple torn up pink crop trop to reveal her ‘girls’ that gave a nice bounce but remained pretty firm. Tattoos traveled up her hands to her wrists as the girl laced up the boots and began to wrap her hands afterwards. Sabrina sighed as she contemplated what this all meant, but...

Spoiler:

It felt right to be back. Sure, joining up with an organization made some damn fine money, but it was something that wasn’t as good as the Underground. Besides, some of those chicks thought just because she was an Undergrounder that she wasn’t as good. She scoffed before she had her pal from above hop on down and lace up her tattoo matching gloves, fitted for each hand perfectly before he offered her a blue and red mouthguard, making her grin.

Plopping the plastic piece within her mouth, she gave the tattooed man a nod before giving him a thumbs up. She could already hear the loud cries from outside this dingy little hellfire and she was already digging the cries and shouts, the wild roars and primal lust just all out there without any worries or shame. God, she fucking loved this hellhole...

Stepping out of the lockers and making her way through an entrance, she was greeted to entire rows and crowds of people gathered just outside some crappy little ring. Within this warehouse, where their match was currently behind held, dim lights above flickered and crackled but shined down right with broken door windows and even more blood littering the ground before her, she already felt right at home. Thrusting her fist upwards, she grinned and bared her mouthguard and made a confident stride down the walk where people eyed her, took pics or more before she grasped onto the bottom ropes, bloodied ones, of this disgusting little ring of theirs. Pulling herself up and slipping beneath the middle rope and top ones, she made her way to the red corner and leaned back, slinging her arms over the ropes and grinning. “Hohoho, I’m gonna fucking enjoy the hell outta this...”

She couldn’t wait for her opponent...

Back to top Go down

Sabrina Anderson vs Abigail Larsen  Empty Re: Sabrina Anderson vs Abigail Larsen

Post by Zero Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:13 pm

It was very rare for Abi to get out of the AFW complex nowadays. She spent most of her days training now and preparing for whenever a match came up. Things were slow, matches coming through slowly so Abi had alot of spare time on her hands in the evening. She had never really built up any contacts in the underground since she was in Japan. That was manly by choice though. This was supposed to be a fresh start for her.

But tonight she had been given an offer to do some boxing. Something that was a little different from the usual underground fights that went on. Plus it gave her something to do, so on a whim, and the promise of some decent cash, she accepted the fight.

She was currently backstage in one of the old locker rooms, trying to ignore the fact half the lockers didn't even have doors. She had spent a good ten minutes focusing on wrapping her hands. She always found it quite a relaxing exercise to get her focused before a fight. There was something almost ritualistic about it that just kept her in the zone.

With her wraps done she was almost ready, sliding on her black gloves she took a second to observe her attire; perhaps more like lack of. She was wearing her normal short black shorts and black boxing boots, but since this was a topless match she had dropped her sports bra. At least hr chest wouldn't feel so caved in and pressed during the fight.

Abi:

It wasn't much longer until she was finally summoned to the ring. Walking out into the dimly lit warehouse, Abi could easily tell that everyone here was eager to watch some bloodshed. She wandered just how many of these suckers had bet money on the fight. Probably all of them. It would seem however that her opponent was already in the ring. Abi joined them, by sliding in between the blood soaked grimey ropes. She took a moment to analyse her:She was shorter and most likely lighter than her. Her gloves wet unique, and she looked at home wearing no top. That was what she was able to get from the start. Abi would waltz over to her corner and roll her shoulders, keeping her eyes fixed on the blonde while getting the blood pumping through her body.

Trillian - zer0afw
Discord - Zer0#2331

Zero

Back to top Go down