Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 69 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Steamed Novas and Part Time lovers

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Steamed Novas and Part Time lovers - Page 2 Empty Re: Steamed Novas and Part Time lovers

Post by Iceman Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:58 am

Julie still couldn’t believe how Diane had thrown her at that pinkette’s arms. She was in a flustered and weakness moment, and her lover just took that embarrassment she was feeling and made it a part of a clash of wills against another couple, putting her honor and reputation on the line! For her it wasn’t like that, but the Golden Nova knew so well how seriously Diane took those kind of challenges, and that an underperformance from her part would mean some… punishment afterwards.

But the blonde was in a very complicated position: on one hand, she wanted to resist Asaki’s advances to the best of her skills. On the other, she was just so heavily aroused and the pinkette looked so wonderfully desirable that she was finding really hard not to throw herself at her arms, but as long as she had any energy within her she would do her best to contain herself. When Asaki made a light scold on how she wasn’t getting into it her response was only one. “If you want to take me, you have to conquer me firs…-haaah!” Her statement would have been much more intimidating if she hadn’t emitted a slight gasp of pleasure in the middle of it as Asaki pressed her curvaceous body against hers. Then, the pinkette got so close Julie could feel her breath and went for a deep, fierce kiss. Julie allowed Asaki’s tongue to invade her mouth, only using hers to wrap around it when the fight was taken inside her. Raspy sighs would start flying from her.

The sight of that was so arousing for the already in heat Diane. “Oh, by the way, Julie is a silent one, so if you manage to make her scream I will admit you are good…”, she said with a teasing tone before turning her attention to Yvette again. Her work on the French beauty had born some fruit, the brunette moaning and admitting how good she was feeling. Then, Yvette would show some resistance by grabbing and fondling Diane’s bigger breasts. The Red Nova gasped and sighed expectantly. “Ooooh, so you are a fighter. I like that.”, she said in between gasps as her nipples stood up to attention, getting the resolution to redouble her efforts. The redhead had noticed that her rival’s breasts were sensible, so she went further against them. With one hand she would keep teasing Yvette’s thighs, getting so close to her womanhood but also neglecting her while her other hand would pinch one of her rival’s breasts. Her mouth would go for some kisses on the other breast and her master move, playful nibbing at Yvette’s orb and nipple.

Back to top Go down

Steamed Novas and Part Time lovers - Page 2 Empty Re: Steamed Novas and Part Time lovers

Post by pu-level-up Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:20 pm

That kiss wiped out any resistance Asaki felt, as the busty blonde practically melted into Asaki. The pinkette nurse pushed on her new partner as she kissed her, slowly forcing her back to the wooden walls of the sauna and pinning her using her body. Asaki began to grind her body up and down against Julie's, pressing their entire fronts together, breasts rubbing against breasts, tight tummies pressed so close they could feel each other's abs.

She broke the kiss, leaving a trail of saliva hanging between their lips. Asaki was blushing now, though it was from arousal and not embarrassment. "Your body feels incredible Julie," she said, her voice breathy, "I love your boobs, they're even bigger than mine!" Asaki pushed up with her chest, mashing their boobs even tighter together, the big bountiful orbs mushrooming upwards, shining from perspiration. Asaki began reaching a hand in between Julie's legs, testing to see how wet her pussy must be feeling.

Yvette was trying her hardest to fight back, but Diane attacked her sensitive breasts relentlessly and with incredible skill, sending overwhelming sensation through the French girl's slender body. Her nipples were hard little pebbles in Diane's mouth and hand, while her pussy got so wet it started dripping down the side of her thighs. Diane kept on teasing her too, sliding her hand close but never touching her pussy. It made Yvette feel sexually frustrated that Diane just kept teasing her.

Her hands left the redhead's breasts, grabbing onto her shoulders and giving Diane a shove back to break her hold. Yvette wasn't trying to push Diane away because she didn't want more though, she just wanted to take back control over this sexual bout. Once she forced Diane back a step, she would step in, pushing her body against Diane's and locking the redhead in a tight kiss, trying to force her back against the wall the same way Asaki did with Julie. Unlike the blonde Nova, Yvette was a fighter, and she wasn't going to just let Diane take her the way she wanted!

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:40 pm

Julie had made a bold statement when she told Asaki that she would have to conquer her in order to have her, but the pinkette had taken that to heart and was now upping her game by pressing her body against the blonde. Asaki had a wonderful looking body that made Julie’s thirst even more intense. The blonde could feel her resistance fading just from the kiss they were sharing and the feeling of Asaki’s curves pressing against her own. Breasts against breasts, stomach against stomach, Asaki’s body went at Julie with everything the pinkette got, and she was so good Julie wouldn’t be able to resist much more.

As she was forced against one of the sauna’s walls and Asaki praised her body and her curves, Julie felt any slight trace of resistance within her fading, completely disappearing against the pinkette’s charms. The blonde’s respiration was now heavy as she tried her best not to show her signs of arousal. She wanted to retort at Asaki, have some cool remark that would hide her current state, but her mind just wouldn’t formulate one. When Asaki reached with her hand in between Julie’s legs the blonde let a low sigh escape, as if she was inviting the pinkette to go further.

Meanwhile, Diane was having a good time watching her girlfriend’s predicament. It was something she couldn’t help. That wasn’t their first couple exchange, and every time the redhead had found incredible excitement in watching her beloved melt in other woman’s hands. It was a very instructive way of getting to know better how her girlfriend’s pleasure worked. It was quite arousal for her as well.

But that wasn’t the only source of pleasure Diane had at the time. Yvette had shown some resolve by shoving her only to launch forwards and begin her attack. Locked in a fierce kiss, Diane would show she isn’t a pushover by pushing with her tongue to take the fight inside Yvette’s mouth. The Red Nova had also realized a pivotal fact when her hand became slick with Yvette’s juices instants before: the French was just ready for the taking.

Diane would try and fool her rival, making it look like she was pinned when she had Yvette just where she wanted. Then the redhead would go for her trademark mix of pleasure and pain by mashing her chest against Yvette’s overstimulated breasts, impaling her erect nipples against Yvette’s while her hand would go at her womanhood to insert two curved fingers inside Yvette.

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:05 am

Julie was practically melting into Asaki as the pinkette ground her body against the curvaceous blonde, pinning her tightly against the wall. The nurse waited for a retort, but none came, as Julie was having too much trouble even focusing to respond to her teasing. Asaki knew she had Julie on the ropes. All she needed to do was keep pushing, and the blonde would give in completely.

"Ohh you're really wet!" Asaki teased as her fingers dipped against Julie's sex, feeling the moistness captured between her nether lips, "And I know that's not just from playing with your partner. Come on and admit it, you're all heated up because you want me, don't you?" She leaned in, a smug little smile on her face. "Say you give in to me and I'll put my fingers in," Asaki whispered into Julie's ear as her fingers danced on the surface of her pussy, teasing her sex lips but never going deeper. The whole time Asaki pressed her thumb against Julie's clit, teasing the fleshy nub out from underneath its hood so she could really start getting at it.

Yvette met resistance immediately after attacking, as Diane kissed her right back, pushing her tongue out of the redhead's mouth and into her mouth. She realized she had fallen into a trap. The redhead's breasts smushed into hers, completely enveloping and squashing her small breasts, jutting nipple pushing her own back and digging into her breasts. The French girl whimpered, trying to pull back, but it was too late. Two fingers hooked into her puusy, immediately making her gush as Diane probed her g-spot.

Yvette cursed Asaki in her head as she melted. If the nurse hadn't nearly made her cum, she would not be in this position. Now Yvette could barely even stand, her thighs clasped together and knees shaking as Diane's fingers probed her. Her hands immediatly shot down to her crotch, trying to push away Diane's fingers, grabbing onto her wrist as she tried to stop Diane from going any deeper.

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Thu Sep 10, 2020 4:06 pm

Julie has nothing more than putty in Asaki’s hands waiting to be molded in any way the pinkette wanted. There may be slight signs of resistance coming from the blonde, but with her body firmly pinned in between one of the sauna walls and the hot and sensual body of Asaki there wasn’t much the Golden Nova could do to protect herself from what was coming. And it was definitely coming, since Asaki’s treatment was almost unbearable for the blonde, her desperate attempts to overcome her desires. She tried her best though, making her best to close her eyes and bite her lips, blocking every stimulus, almost denying with her head. It was impossible, the very moment Asaki teased her sex and got her finger resting against her clit Julie had to repress a low moan, but she was all low sighs and raspy breathing. “T-take me… I’m yours.” Julie said blushing and avoiding eye contact. “P-please…”

Meanwhile, Diane’s ruse was bearing fruit. At first she played the surprised and weakened to reassure Yvette, but just when the French thought she might have a chance at the Red Nova she would find that it was all planned. With a subtle but firm movement she slid two of her fingers inside Yvette and the French started melting in pleasure. Still, the woman had some pride within her that prevented her from total submission. That was why Diane leaned in for a powerful and hot kiss, another distraction to drag her rival to make her lie on her back on one of the wooden surfaces of the sauna. “Surrender to pleasure, Yvette.”, said Diane while locking the French’s arms over her head, going with her hand against her womanhood and having a good session of breasts licking and nipple nibbing.

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:21 pm

"Good girl!" Asaki said, her voice low and sultry. Her fingers ran their way up Julie's smooth slick thighs, pressing up against her wet pussy and rubbing it gently before sliding two fingers in. The poor blonde was so wet that Asaki's fingers met zéro résistance, plunging all the way in as if Julie's pussy was sucking upon them! The nurse smiled as she curled her fingers inside of the hot blonde, probing deeper as she tried to find and press up against her g-spot. The nurse was an expert at this, not just having experience but also having anatomical knowledge from her medical training.

"I love it when a girl like you gives in," Asaki said softly, "Why don't you tell your friend over there how you've totally given in?" She turned her head to look over at Diane and Yvette, giving Julie an opening to tell the redhead about her submission, while also catching a glance to see how Yvette was doing.

What Asaki saw surprised her. The normally confident and dominant Yvette was pinned on her back on a wooden bench, her body pressed down against the cedar wood by the bigger and bustier redhead. She was being kissed furiously, though even through that Asaki could hear Yvette's moans and whimpers of pleasure. The French girl's hands weren't attacking Diane, but instead she was trying to push the redhead away to no avail. The wet sounds her pussy made as Diane finger fucked her were loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Noooooo..." Yvette moaned as Diane pinned her arms above her head. Her pants of pleasure weren't muffled by the hot redhead's kiss anymore. Diane was busy lkissing and licking her small breasts, stimulating the French girl into greater and grater arousal. It wasn't as if it was necessary though, as her pussy was so wet as to be gushing juices each time Diane pushed her fingers into her sex. The French girl looked up, meeting Asaki's eyes and sending her a message. The pinkette had better hurry up and make Julie cum, because Yvette wasn't going to hold on much longer!

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:16 pm

The instant Asaki’s fingers slid without any resistance inside Julie’s womanhood, her moans of excitement were muffled by her own mouth being shut but they were undistinguishable, the blonde riding wave after wave of pleasure, expertly being driven to the edge but never beyond it. Asaki’s fingerwork was simply incredible, the woman using motions of thrust, twist and hooking to activate every nerve ending in Julie’s inner folds, sending jolts of pleasure through her whole body. Her sex was accepting that happily, so slick with her gushing juices that it was as if it was sucking on Asaki’s digits!

When Asaki demanded that Julie admitted her submission while looking at Diane the blonde’s will was so broken she could do nothing but comply. Her eyes desperately searched for her girlfriends, but it was so hard to focus her sight because of how lost in pleasure she was. When her gaze finally met with the Red Nova’s, her partner could feel her teary eyes. In between repressed pants Julie spoke. “D… I’m sorry-nnNNNH!!!” The very instant Asaki probed Julie’s g-spot with the tip of her fingers it was over for the blonde as she was pushed beyond the edge of ecstasy. “Oh, gawd... Aaaahhn!” Julie bit her lip but she kept emitting muffled moans, her sex erupting like a geyser, gushing juices with every insertion. Her eyes would roll up her skull as her body jerked like crazy in Asaki’s hold, and if she wasn’t properly hold she would start to slide against the wall she was pinned against since her legs became jello and were unable to support her. For as long as Asaki would keep going, Julie wouldn’t be much more than a moaning mess, lost in pleasure.

Damn… Diane was actually impressed at the show since she knew really well about Julie’s resistance, and someone capable of making her squeal like that should be really good, but the redhead wasn’t going to admit it in the middle of a duel like that. It was her time to search for retribution, avenge her fallen girlfriend, and she was just sitting beside her victim. Yvette looked so ready to be pushed beyond the edge that it wouldn’t take much longer. The woman had fought valiantly, but it was time to surrender to the inevitable. Fueled by Yvette’s whimpering, Diane redoubled her efforts. “Time to end this. Let yourself go…” If Asaki had pushed Julie so hard she wasn’t going to be less. Her digits curled inside Yvette’s sex as she used her thumb to reach for the woman’s clit with every thrust.

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:55 pm

Julie couldn't even get her words out before cumming all over Asaki's fingers. The nurse held nothing back, curling her fingers inside of the blonde and digging right into her g-spot. With how worked up Julie already was at the hands of her partner, and how good Asaki was a working up her partners, the poor blonde didn't stand a chance. Her pussy gushed as Asaki extractes every last bit of pleasure from her body, turning her legs to jelly as she extended the orgasm for as long as she could, trying to make Julie cum so much she formed a little puddle on the cedar floor.

Yvette wasn't in any better of a situation though. Lying on her back with Diane pinning her down, the poor French girl was receiving similar treatment. She held on just a moment longer than Diane before succumbing to the pleasure. "Ohhh! Oh fuck !" Yvette gasped as Diane's fingers pushed into her g-spot again and again, while the redhead's thumb found and pressed up against her clit. Her pussy clenched around Diane's fingers as her entire body tensed up.

"I'm gonna cum!" Yvette's body shook as too much pleasure built up, "UWAAHHHHHAAAA!" The French girl's body arched as she came, pressing even tighter against the red Nova. Her eyes rolled back into her head, mouth hanging open as she squealed in orgasm. She squirted as well, à jet of her juices shooting from between her legs covering the bench underneath her. The aftershocks from her orgasm reverberated through her body for several seconds afterwards as she lay twitching underneath Diane.

Seeing how the redhead made her partner cum, and seeing how Julie was spent, Asaki pulled her fingers out of the blonde and lifted her body off to give her some respite. She gave Julie a light kiss on the lips before pulling back, leaving a memory to remember her by. The pinkette stepped back to the center of the sauna, her eyes fixated on Diane, challenging the redhead to come and meet her next.

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:55 pm

Julie was completely out of it. At that moment the blonde was in an apparently unending ride of unbearable pleasure, her body wildly jerking as her eyes were rolled up in her skull, biting her lips and muffling weak moans since she couldn’t do much more. She was completely lost to pleasure. Asaki had proven being an incredible proficient lover, mercilessly striking at her g spot and eliciting even more pleasure from her as her sex was and would be leaking juices until the pinkette had enough.

In the end, Asaki claimed her reward. Still pinning Julie against the wall she went for a kiss on the woman’s lips, leaving an imprint that wouldn’t be easily forgotten. The blonde didn’t kiss back though, she was too weak to do that. Instead, the very moment Asaki withdrew her fingers and released her Julie’s sex spurted a final wave of juices before her body would slowly slide along the wall until she rested sitting on the floor against the wall while emitting low moans, trying to finally ride the last waves of pleasure and go back to normal.

Meanwhile, Diane was facing two sources of arousal. For starts she was gazing at all that Asaki was doing to her girlfriend. Seeing her sweetheart pinned against that but still fighting to resist as she asked her. Even if she was defeated like that, Diane was proud of Julie and would be sure to comfort her later. Then, the Red Nova had her own work to do. Yvette was now putty in her hands, the first signs of resistance coming from the French just a brief memory now as the woman was riding a rollercoaster, so close to the edge that she was now way past the point of no return. Finally, announcing her upcoming orgasm and with wails of pleasure signaled her climax. As if she needed to do so, with her body spasming and gushing juices. When she was done pleasuring Yvette, Diane withdrew her fingers and licked them clean before going for a light kiss on Yvette’s lips “Good work. Have some rest now.”

Getting up and walking towards the center of the sauna room, Diane confronted Asaki. Both women’s bodies pressed against each other in a way each of them could feel the warmth coming out of the other’s body. Both women were hot and bothered, but their challenge was still on and there wasn’t time to indulge in their pleasure. “So, it looks like you aren’t that bad, but you would have to show me how good you are…”

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:17 pm

As her orgasm subsided, Yvette felt quite upset that she had let Diane take advantage of her in such a way. The French girl cursed Asaki under her breath, for if the nurse hadn't worked her up to such a level, she wouldn't have folded so easily to the redhead. Unfortunately for her, Diane handed her a humiliating orgasm, even going as far as to make her taste her own juices from the gentle kiss. Yvette moaned in both pleasure and frustration as the redhead lifted her curvy body off of Yvette's to go face down Asaki.

Diane met Asaki head on, pressing her curvy body up against the nurse's, the two bombshell babes immediately mashing up their entire fronts against each other. Asaki had to admit that both of the Novas were exceptional, with huge busts that were even larger than her own, fit and toned stomachs, wide hips supporting banging booties. Asaki had emher eyes set on Diane since she entered the sauna, and now she finally had a chance to really dig in to the redhead's body.

Pushing forward with her chest, Asaki mashed her tits into Diane's, challenging to redhead to a titfight. But that wasn't all the heated nurse wanted to do. One had shot around her opponent's waist, grabbing that tight ass she wanted to touch for so long. Her other hand shot in between Diane's legs, fingers gently touching the red head's pussy.

"Oh I can't wait!" Asaki said, "I just hope you can keep up!"

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next