» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:40 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:51 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 11:40 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Yesterday at 5:51 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 74 Guests :: 3 Bots

anon4you, ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Sun May 12, 2024 11:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hitomi Yamaguchi vs Lily Harper "Princesses still pay tolls at gates!?"

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Hitomi Yamaguchi vs Lily Harper "Princesses still pay tolls at gates!?" - Page 5 Empty Re: Hitomi Yamaguchi vs Lily Harper "Princesses still pay tolls at gates!?"

Post by justmasa Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:25 pm

Hitomi would release the hold as soon as she felt that tap on her leg, with the referee calling for the bell! It rang out signaling the end of both of these girl's first match! While there could only be one winner, the smaller blonde had put on quite the show. Tumbling with some pretty heavy hits and slams, and retaliating where she needed to to keep herself in it. While she ultimately lost the crowd didn't seem like they minded. It was certainly a better show than what they expected when they saw the difference between the slender blonde and her snow haired opponent.

She would finally remember to wipe the blood from her upper lip! Having completely forgotten early after being knee'd in the face. Sure enough there were spatters of blood on the outfit she had commissioned. She could only pray that those stains would come off...but that really didn't matter too much. She raised her hands in triumph! A gesture the crowd didn't really take too terribly kindly too. There were some cheers, some boos...but it wasn't as bad as it could have been if she didn't put in the effort to let the other girl shine too.

After her gesture of victory she would turn around to Lily, leaning over and offering her a hand.

"Good match" She would say simply, still wearing that solemn face. While it was clear there were times she could have pushed her advantage a bit more, when it came to what she did put the blonde through she really didn't hold back!
justmasa
justmasa

Back to top Go down

Hitomi Yamaguchi vs Lily Harper "Princesses still pay tolls at gates!?" - Page 5 Empty Re: Hitomi Yamaguchi vs Lily Harper "Princesses still pay tolls at gates!?"

Post by Void Effect Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:33 pm

She pants as she lay there before she saw Hitomi offer her hand, she would smile and took it and help herself up before had a smile on her face before nod her head as she bow "Thank you for the match" She said with a smile

While she didn't exactly win, she believe she did everything she can, and that's already enough, to her, this debut is already good enough for her, she simply need to become stronger

Discord: Void Effect#1624
Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Post by justmasa Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:52 pm

Hitomi couldn't help but smile. She was worried her debut match would start with some kind of blood feud which would follow her to the end of time. Instead it started out rather pleasantly minus the fact that there was no way for her to avoid looking like a big bully who was picking on the adorable kawaii. Though with Lily being happy with the result? That felt good enough for her. She would nod to the blonde, giving her a respectful bow signaling the end of this match. And the beginning of their careers!

WINNER BY SUBMISSION: HITOMI YAMAGUCHI
justmasa
justmasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5