by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 153 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 151 Guests :: 2 Bots

Old_Man_Tai, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Bethany Maroza vs Natalie Cantlay - Royal Impressions

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Bethany Maroza vs Natalie Cantlay - Royal Impressions Empty Bethany Maroza vs Natalie Cantlay - Royal Impressions

Post by Deus001 Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:25 pm

Match Rules: Standard

Bethany:

Bethany wasn't expecting to be returning to wrestling in all honesty, she had gone back to her circus and continued her role as the aide to the ringmaster. But then again there had always been that nagging feeling back in her mind, the thought of giving it another go. If only to help promote the circus again, the ringmaster said to do so. After all Bethany could do with travelling on her own and doing it her way. And so she did, busking in the streets among other things as well as keeping up with her daily routines. When she was told to have a match at Friction against some newcomer called Natalie, she got the idea to give it a go. After all it'd promote the circus!

Dressed in her usual performer attire Bethany was checking her ringleader's coat. Bethany had an array of goodies stashed inside of it, decked out with the top hat as well. With exotically patterned black stockings and attached ballet flats, a black skirt with a see through fabric near the bottom of it. Topped off with a white crop top. A stagehand informed Bethany that it was time, her cue so to say.

Wordlessly Bethany made her way to the entrance ramp, she almost considered peeking her head out the curtain to see everyone in attendance. But decided against it. Her theme song would blare out from the speakers, Fantastic Theatre played and out burst the circus babe. With her practised motions Bethany strode out and bowed gracefully while removing her hat, after which pyro effects blasted out a pink love art above the young woman.

Donning her hat again Beth strode to the ring with a skipping step, ribbons slid out from her sleeves and flowed gracefully alongside her as a golden lighting effect made it appear that glitter descended from the ceiling above. Bethany would enter the ring and tap her hat, whereupon it seemingly disappeared by shrinking! The crowd gasped in awe at this, but the how and why was Beth's secret. Never to be revealed as she made her way into the ring and stood near the corner to see who she was fighting tonight........

Back to top Go down

Bethany Maroza vs Natalie Cantlay - Royal Impressions Empty Re: Bethany Maroza vs Natalie Cantlay - Royal Impressions

Post by Jstruggs716 Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:24 am

"Hm....this circus clown isn't worthy of a goddess debut." Natalie said as she watches from the back as her debut opponent, Bethany Maroza, makes her entrance. Seeing her as unworthy opponent for The Golden Goddess debut. "I guess I will just show them why that is." Natalie determine to make the bookers of AFW to see the major error they make in making this woman her debut opponent while waiting for her cue.

She hears it as the ring announcer calls out her name and her entrance song: Goddess by Cepheid (Feat Nanon) plays. Natalie walks from the back to the entrance ramp. She grins from hearing the crowd cheering her loudly. "Well, it is only natural for them worship a goddess." The Golden Goddess smugly said before walking down to the ringside arena.
Spoiler:
She climbs up the steels and slowly enters the ring through the middle rope, allowing the audiences to see her perfect, round, goddess's ass. Once in the ring she strikes a pose for the cameras before turning attention to her opponent. "At least your beauty is worthy enough for a goddess time but that's only it." Natalie bluntly tells her opponent and walks right up to her, staring into her beautiful purple eyes while their large and ample breasts pressed each other. "A circus gal like you doesn't deserve to be in the ring with a goddess like myself. I'm gonna show you and everybody that and after this match is over I'll have you worship me like the goddess I am!" Natalie finishing what she had to say and waits for Bethany's responds.

Last edited by Jstruggs716 on Sat Dec 30, 2023 5:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Jstruggs716

Back to top Go down

Bethany Maroza vs Natalie Cantlay - Royal Impressions Empty Re: Bethany Maroza vs Natalie Cantlay - Royal Impressions

Post by Deus001 Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:25 am

Bethany was taking this moment to look at what she was dealing with, a size up of the mark as the saying went. The circus girl would do performances and she'd assess the people coming by to watch her busking, so she'd watch them and see what they might prefer. The circus girl has a whole list of tricks up her literal sleeves of her jacket, so surely she had one or two rolled up her sleeves that would be fitting for Natalie and her nature. Before long though Bethany's opponent would make her way to the ring. And.....damn, she certainly did have a figure and flaunted it. She looked like some skimpy female lion tamer in Bethany's eyes with the leopard print, Natalie was walking up the steps and the pose at the middle rope. Yeah, flaunting the goods. Her whole demeanour screamed smug!

That was further evidenced by Natalie's remarks, wow. Bethany raised an eyebrow to her opponent at those words. To which the circus girl flipped her raven black hair and said "Oh! Well I suppose I should feel flattered then good madam!" in a clearly fake posh cockney accent towards Natalie. She kept a smirk up even as Natalie neared her and their breasts docked together, Ms Maroza licked her lips and neared her head so their noses almost touched.

"If your a goddess shouldn't you be doing stuff elsewhere? Like answering requests or something?" Bethany said with a tilt of her head asking the girl about her occupation. Then the circus girl said "Well better work for it then, I've got some tricks in mind that your never gonna expect. So let's go Bee, you kinda look like a bee." Bethany said as she leaned back in the turnbuckles with complete nonchalance as she waited for the bell to ring.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jstruggs716 Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:44 pm

The Golden Goddess Natalie didn't think that her opponent, Bethany Maroza, wasn't worthy to be her debut opponent and wasn't afraid to let Bethany know that, then waited for the circus girl reply.

"Bee?" Natalie asked curiously after hearing Bethany's respond. "You dare call me a "bee"? Why you insolent little worm!" Natalie said with a bit of frown on her face and walks over to Bethany into the corner before the bell rings and kisses her on the lips.

"Mmmmmm~" Natalie moaning softly into the kiss while pressing her breasts and Bethany's together again "Mmmmmwah~.... Natalie breaking up the kiss and looks at Bethany with a smirk "I'm gonna you why I'm called "The Golden Goddess", peasant." The Golden Goddess said before walking back to her corner and waited for the bell to ring.

DING!

Jstruggs716

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:17 pm

Natalie in the mind of Bethany screamed someone begging to be heckled and goosed, she had a massive chip on her shoulder. The circus girl wasn't sure if Natalie was just doing a persona here for the fans or if she was actually this stuck up in the clouds, probably had an Instagram account with over 30k followers and had an Only Fans among other things Bethany reckoned. Natalie's reaction to Bethany calling her a bee earned a chuckle from the circus girl, who twirled a strand of her raven black hair and said "Well yeah, you look like one. Kinda act like one too. You the ruler of bees or something?" Bethany's question wouldn't be answered however as Natalie instead leaned in close and kissed the circus girl full on the lips!

The circus girl was used to mind games, so she wasn't as surprised as one might expect from the walking bee striding up and laying one on her. It wasn't entirely unwelcomed either, granted Bethany did prefer guys at the end of the day. But still Bethany decided to humour her, at least to give the people something to watch. She hummed quietly into the kiss, raising one hand to Natalie's chin and probing her tongue. Lifting a little leg in the process as Bethany placed her right thigh on the nearby rope.

When Ms Cantlay broke the kiss Bethany said "Was that supposed to be a gift? Your still a bee, you taste like honey. Bzzzzz." with a smirk, that didn't really unnerve the circus girl. Quite the opposite in fact. "Well so long as we give the crowd a good show that's all I care about!" Bethany said, after all such a thing was why she was here in the first place! Before long the bell would ring, go time. The circus girl smirked and decided to go out of the gate running, busting out into a cartwheel and then lunging right into Natalie with a spinning right legged kick aimed at her jaw as her opening gambit!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jstruggs716 Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:28 am

Natalie smirks as she easily dodges Bethany's attack. Quite easily in fact as The circus woman had did a cartwheel before launching her attack which allowed The Golden Goddess enough time to dodge. "This isn't the circus you clown." Natalie  mocking her foe with a smirk.

"Lemme show how it's done, fool!" Natalie shouted out before connecting a spinning right legged kick of her own to Bethany's beautiful face!

Jstruggs716

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:22 am

The bell was rung and the battle was underway! It was showtime! Bethany wasted no time in rushing straight at the Golden Goddess and hoping to crash into her with a hard hitting strike after a beautiful acrobatic move, the circus girl had done the latter move flawlessly and it was to serve for an excellent follow up kick. The cartwheel would disorient Natalie and leave her awestruck by it and struggling to comprehend the movements before Bethany struck her down in the opening exchange of the match!

Or so Bethany had hoped it.

Natalie might have been doing her homework or wasn't one easily fooled. For she had been able to see through the dynamic feint that the circus girl had tried to employ and Bethany's followup strike caught only thin air, Bethany had a look of surprise on her face. She.....hadn't expected that to be quite frankly, at least to make contact would have been enough of a success for the circus girl. Natalie however had managed to actually circumvent Bethany with almost casual ease, then promptly following up with her own attack idea!

Acrobatics was something that Bethany was familiar with, hence why she managed to somewhat get her guard up in preparation for Natalie's counter attack. The circus girl yelled with a hard grunt as she was sent staggering backwards into the middle of the ring and was sent down to one knee from that blow. The circus girl looked at Natalie and said "Tch! Guess I'll need to bring out the bigger tricks then! as she was forced to reconsider what her attack plan would be.............

Back to top Go down

Post by Jstruggs716 Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:37 pm

Natalie was easily able to dodge Bethany's attack as she had enough time with how acrobatic Bethany was. And to add insult to injuring The Golden Goddess had hit her foe with the same move that she was trying to hit Natalie with, sending the circus girl staggering backwards in the center of the ring and was down on one knee.

"Psst! Bringing out the bigger tricks?! Did you already forget what happened when you tried those circus trick? Natalie mocks Bethany after hearing her reconsidering her plan to beat Natalie. "Looks like you're gonna have to hard way again. Natalie said before rushing towards her downed foe, once she near the circus girl, raised her leg up as she plans to kick Bethany on the left side of her head!

Jstruggs716

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:33 pm

Bethany wasn't the most well versed in wrestling, that much was true for the circus girl. But she was confident in her prowess and being able to run rings around most opponents, when that failed she'd employ some tricks up her sleeves to get things rolling. In a way that she'd make sure the people are entertained of course though! But as it stood right now Bethany certainly wasn't doing a good job of that! But the match had just begun and Natalie was in for a treat in Beth's mind, the bee was buzzing about and probably felt real good about herself too. Just perfect, she was a great mark for the tricks that were in the mind of the circus girl.

The bee spoke like she was the hot stuff, Golden Goddess was an indicator of that for sure. Speaking of how Bethany hadn't learned her lesson. Lesson? Bethany had been taking lessons since day one on how to do what she did. Natalie probably didn't know but to perform acrobatics with no safety net took years of practise to do with any degree of safety. The comment actually made Bethany's eyebrow twitch ever so slightly as Natalie rushed towards her for a swinging kick to the side of the head.

The circus girl moved into action, with near complete nonchalance she'd duck her head down so that Natalie would catch nothing but thin air with her attack against Bethany. With a practised poise Bethany would spring herself up as the Golden Goddess completed her attack and grab her by the shoulders and seek to pull her back and drop her right onto the knees of Bethany with a hard back stabber! *Let's see if the bee can land.* Bethany thought to herself as she attempted this.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Jstruggs716 Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:34 am

Natalie had charged Bethany who was down on one knee and tries to hit her with a kick to the side of her head! But Natalie catch nothing but air as her opponent ducks underneath the kick. Then Natalie watches in shock at The Circus Girl spring herself up as The Golden Goddess's attack had completed which exposed her back to her foe and Bethany quickly capitalized on it as she grabs Natalie's and pulls her back onto the Circus Girl's knees with a Backstabber!

"AAH!" Natalie screamed out in pain as she bounces off Bethany's knees and onto the mat where she arches her back before putting her hand on her back and rubs it while wincing and hissing at the pain.

Jstruggs716

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next