by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Keito's second encounter (Complete)

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Keito's second encounter (Complete) Empty Keito's second encounter (Complete)

Post by nduns Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:28 pm

Standard Match
Losing condition- KO

Keito sighed, trying to forget his last match. What a thing to happen on the first day. Not only had he groped royalty, he'd also had the crap beaten out of him by royalty. Hopefully, today would be better.

As he walked down the hallway, he stubbed his toe against a crack in the floor as he fell forward, knocking a random bystander over with him. As he slowly opened his eyes, supporting himself up with his hands, he noticed that his hands were against two round balls of flesh. Squeezing them out of curiosity, he soon realized these were boobs as he slowly shifted his eyes up, noticing that he had just run into a girl, sweat pouring down his face as a look of fear took form.

Last edited by 383 on Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

nduns

Back to top Go down

Keito's second encounter (Complete) Empty Re: Keito's second encounter (Keito vs. Phe-Phe)

Post by MrsIffy Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:28 pm

It seemed that it happened within a blink of an eye when her prayers were finally answered.

“A new playmate!”

Phe breathes huskily in a deep tone, her eyes sizing you up. The expression on her face doesn’️t seem taken aback in the slightest at your hands clumsy discovery, either.

“Good timing too…I was feeling a little lonely…”
Your quivering lips and rather average looking body may not fit the typical description of a fighter, but Phe had already looked past your appearance, and instead is now rather curious about you.

“So…aren’️t you going to help me up?”

Dames
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/post47542.html?hilit=leonards#p47542:37gohaby]Capelli castani e grandi seni!![/url:37gohaby]
Dudes
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/it-s-big-pimpin-baby-brad-chad-is-comin-fer-ya-t4335.html:37gohaby]Brad Chad Baaaybeee![/url:37gohaby]

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Keito's second encounter (Complete) Empty Re: Keito's second encounter (Keito vs. Phe-Phe)

Post by nduns Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:35 pm

Keito sighed with relief, helping the girl up, rubbing the back of his heads saying, "Sorry about that..." then he remembered what she had said a few seconds ago... new playmate? Just what did she mean by that?

nduns

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:43 pm

Good thing you managed to catch her a few moments after her previous match, or else she would never had the time to shower off and change into the white flare pants and sports bra that she’️s wearing now, exposing her near flawless, flat stomache.

“Thank you…you’️re so nice”

Phe gets up and dusts herself off. What seemed like a simple request for your chivalry was actually her chance to get the first feel of your warmth against her slender hand.

“May I ask the name of my young stud?”
Phe teases.

Dames
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/post47542.html?hilit=leonards#p47542:37gohaby]Capelli castani e grandi seni!![/url:37gohaby]
Dudes
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/it-s-big-pimpin-baby-brad-chad-is-comin-fer-ya-t4335.html:37gohaby]Brad Chad Baaaybeee![/url:37gohaby]

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by nduns Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:30 pm

'S-stud?' Keito thought, his eyes going wide, 'M-me?'

The boy simply looked at her uttering, "My name is Keito..."

nduns

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:16 pm

“Keito?”

Phe’️s eyebrows curl in question while she slurs out your name for the first time. She glances to her left, and then behind her supple shoulder. Finally looking back at you, her hands threw themselves over her broad hips.

“Looks like we’️re alone, stud….”

Phe boldly walks over to you, her breasts jittered with every step until her face came at close acquaintance with yours

“So...ever wrestled anyone before?”

Her question sounded casual and innocent, despite what she might already have planning in her mind for you.

Dames
Dudes

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by nduns Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:35 pm

Keito blinked and looked back to his first match. He simply shrugged and said, "Yeah, I've wrestled a couple of times. You could say I'm pretty good."

Of course, this was a flat-out lie. Keito was a weakling and only joined the federation against his will, not to mention he was brutally beaten in his last match. Sure, he'd pulled off a few miracle hits, but it wasn't much.

nduns

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:15 am

Phe's eyebrow curled up in a sudden arousal at your answer.

"Really?...Well...care to take me on?"

Her question hangs while her eyes continue to journey over your face, seeking out any signs in your expression that may give away your bluff.

"Besides...I'm sooooo bored!"

The raunchiness in her tone was stretched and exaggerated to a point where one would doubt she was even talking about something as innocent as a wrestling match.

"There's nobody here but us, anyway. That be good since there won't be a soul in these halls that would hear you scream...that is...IF you're a screamer..."

Last edited by 725 on Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:32 am; edited 2 times in total

Dames
Dudes

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by nduns Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:20 am

Keito's eyes widened as he uttered the words, "S-s-sure, why not? How bout we take it to the arena?"

Course, he only suggested that because he pretty much had to.

nduns

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:29 am

"Arena!?"

Phe's once narrow eyes widened in surprise.

"Arena? Wow, you're actually serious about this aren't you? Well....go ahead...lead the way"

Phe insisted on you leading her while looking totally oblivious to your anxiety. However, in truth, her insides were stirring up something molten in her veins. There's something about you feeling endangered that exited her.

Dames
Dudes

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Keito's second encounter (Complete) Empty Re: Keito's second encounter (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next