Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 119 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 118 Guests :: 2 Bots

ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Bra and Panties Match: Yuki vs. Bella La Tremoille

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Bra and Panties Match: Yuki vs. Bella La Tremoille - Page 3 Empty Re: Bra and Panties Match: Yuki vs. Bella La Tremoille

Post by FairyGirl Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:28 pm

There was of course simply nothing for Yuki after passing out. The girl's body twitching as it simply endured until finally released from the immediate humiliating torment it found itself in. Laying on the mat unconscious though her body instinctively gasping and sucking in fresh air after having been denied to it for so long. At least never realizing how much her opponent had enjoyed cumming like that while choking Yuki out.

"Ghnnn!" She groaned as the next thing she was actually aware of was the painful smacks from Bella. Of course her eyes snapping open and confusion all over her face. What was going on? Why was she still here? The girl even in that state and when she had passed out had presumed Bella would simply go and win the match. Why bother doing anything else when the only win condition was stripping your opponent?

"Ahnnn!" She cried and moaned out as her breasts were just being assaulted. Her face going red in a hurry as she found herself trapped in the ropes, her breasts bouncing freely in the open as this damn brat was wailing on them! "You...ahhhh....bitch...what the hell are you doing!?" She gasped out and struggled with trying to get her arms freed. "Why didn't you just win the match already!" She panted and felt her breasts throbbing from the full power hits.

The tips of her hard nipples starting to glisten and Yuki herself realized how bad things could get if her tits kept getting knocked around like this! "Stop it and let me out of this!" Barking like a cornered dog.

Back to top Go down

Bra and Panties Match: Yuki vs. Bella La Tremoille - Page 3 Empty Re: Bra and Panties Match: Yuki vs. Bella La Tremoille

Post by SuckerPunch Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:52 am

As Yuki awoke she immediately began bleating like an animal. The thought caused Bella to arch her back and cover her mouth with the back of her hand. "OHOHOHO!" She cackled cruelly. Her tiny body writhing with the heavy laughter. "Win the match? Oh... Darling. I don't care about winning and losing!" She leaned in close to Yuki now, stroking her cheek with a hand. "I'd never be allowed to do this sort of thing outside of the ring! Why would I give up such an opportunity?" She grinned as she gave one of Yuki's tits a crushing hook. Driving the woman's nipple into the copious flesh of her tit and against her rib cage.

"I'm here to humiliate as many ignorant little girls as I can. To see then moan, and cry, and beg at my pleasure!" She grinned then maliciously as she finally withdrew her fist, allowing Yuki's breast to reform. She pursed her lips as she did so, looking at her hand. "Oh? What's this?" She brought her fist to Yuki's attention, dabbing at it with her fingers.

"Ohohoho! You really are a cow!!! Are these ridiculous things lactating!?" She asked with excitement as she reached out and took hold of one of Yuki's breasts to examine it up close. She squeezed it gently in her hand with an ominous smile. "Let's find out together, shall we?" She then took hold of that same breast and pinched it between her thumb and forefinger while the rest of her hand closed around the titflesh behind it.

nsfw:

"Drip drip, you disgusting cow!"

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:41 am

Yuki was only left squirming against the ropes in a more frustrated manner once that damn girl started to cackle. Of course the idea that this girl didn't even care about the match would send a shiver down her spine. 'What the heck is wrong with this girl? Is she seriously just using matches as a chance to screw around and mess with people?' That kind of thought was frightening in some ways since the girl wouldn't end the match unless she was in danger or bored.

"You damn little pervert-GUH!" The girl squealing out as that fist drove down cruelly into her sensitive breast. Her outfit helped cushion previous blows so she didn't react as strongly. But they were naturally fairly senstive and clean shots to their bare flesh was intense and left the girl gasping and yanking her arms against the ropes. "F-fuck...considering your size...how small do you think the ones you are going bully will be?" Another gasp leaving her lips as that fist retracted. Yuki feeling her breast bouncing back to form. Breathing hard as she knew she had to get out of this mess asap.

Glaring with frustration and shame as she saw the wetness on Bella's fist. A weak point that she never wanted noticed. When she got riled up and her breasts worked over like that...she would indeed start lactating. A soft moan leaking out as she felt her breast getting grabbed and looked over. "Let go you perv...haaannnn!" Seeing that smile had made her shiver, but what really had her slipping out moans was her breast being pinched at....and then the squeezing around the rest of her breast.

Yuki squirming from embarrassment as pleasure was filling her up thanks to her sensitive breast being played with like that. Closing her eyes as if trying to keep something locked tight inside of her. "Let go! Or I...I..." Her voice gasping as wetness started to form on the tip of her nipple. "I can't...can't...noooo!" Her voice trailing off as milk squirted firmly from her nipple. Squirting onto Bella's hand and even shooting towards her outfit. Yuki moaning in shame as she was forced to squirt for Bella. Her breasts ready to squirt out for as long as Bella wanted to squeeze for.

Back to top Go down

Post by SuckerPunch Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:29 pm

"Ohoho! Would you look at that! This cow really is getting milked!" She giggled cruelly as Yuki panicked! Her tits squirting milk in soft, warm streams. She splashed onto the mats and even onto Bella's cute attire. It was already practically translucent with sweat from the earlier orgasm she'd endured. And now, as Yuki panicked and struggled against the ropes... Bella seemed to be interested in returning that favor. With interest.

"Pervert? Moi?" She asked with a hand upon her own tiny breast. She took a moment to appreciate it, rubbing it sensually with an alluring wind of her hips. If she wasn't so vile, she would be absolutely enchanting. "Weren't you the one sucking on my breasts? And playing with -my- pussy?" She leaned in and placed a cute little kiss on the trapped woman's cheek. "Thanks for that, by the way. I think I should return the favor. Hm?"

She grinned as she looked at the woman's breasts, heavy and tender with milk. She knew that there was no greater humiliation, no greater surrender for a woman, than being forced to lactate. And it got her cruel heart -pounding-!

"I wonder... Will you cum just from being milked? I bet it feels -really- good, doesn't it?" She bounced the woman's milky orb in her palm. "Tell you what. We'll find out. Make sure to tell everyone how it feels with that sexy voice of yours!" She demanded before dropping her mouth to her tit.

She ran her tongue around the outside of her sensitive areola, wet with her boobs contents. It was warm, and somewhat bitter tasting. But nothing could taste sweeter than the humiliation she was making her suffer! Then, not unlike a baby, Bella latched on! She took her nipple between her lips and teased it gently with her tongue. Urging it's contents forward, before she began to suck lewdly upon the hardened nub. Allowing it's contents to flow into her mouth. Her throat worked as she swallowed. Though, there was too much to be contained in her tiny mouth. It began to run down her lips and chin, dotting the canvas beneath them. She sucked hungrily upon her. Pleasuring Yuki in a way she likely thought wasn't possible! In a way... Bella was jealous. Jealous of how this slutty cows orgasm would feel.

"Mmmm! Mph! Mmmn!"

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:08 pm

Yuki's face was fully flushed now with small tears of humiliation building up as she watched the milk squirt free from her nipple onto the mat. "You'll pay for this...you damn brat." She growled in frustration feeling like a cliche in how the most she could do in such a situation was make threats she wasn't at present able to follow through with.

It was truly frustrating to watch and listen to Bella. If that girl wasn't so cruel and messed up she would be impossibly adorable and irresistible. Even knowing her personality it was hard not to find the sight of Bella rubbing her own breast sexy and alluring. Yuki still frustratingly embarrassed as her own activities were thrown at her. "Like I had a choice! Hanging onto me like a horny puppy." Squirming as she received that kiss on the cheek and knowing she was in a dire spot if she couldn't slip out of this. But getting free was taking longer than expected and it didn't appear like Bella was interested in a quiet and slow match.

"You don't need to return anything. Just let me off of these ropes already." She breathed faster, her large breasts bouncing slightly as a result. She had a good understanding of what Bella appeared ready to do and wasn't in favor of actually seeing it happen! Shaking her head slightly at the idea of being made to cum from that alone.

"God...please don't. Not something like that." Her eyes watching that troublesome mouth lowering itself towards her breast. Yuki squirming and yanking on the ropes before she felt that tongue running on the outside of the aureola. "Ahnnn!" She couldn't help a moan slipping out before trying to keep her lips together. Eyes opening wider as her opponent just latched right on. "Mmmmnnnnn!" Yuki struggling to contain herself feeling her nipple pinched by those lips and that tongue teasing at it as well.

Her body quivering against the ropes as the pleasure started to hit her. "Please...." She gasped out before squeaking as she felt the contents of her breast squirting out into Bella's mouth. The shame of this happening in a ring with an audience made Yuki's body quiver from the humiliating pleasure. A twisted pleasure running through her as she felt those lips squeezing and working over her hard nipple and luring the milk out of her. Her hips shaking as she watched Bella's throat as milk was gulped down it and even more embarrassing was watching it leak out between her lips.

Yuki tried everything to endure what was happening. Trying to look away, trying not to think about it, and simply trying to endure. But the feeling of having her breast worked over like that. Just that one breast sucked on was intense and pushed Yuki closer to what Bella wanted to see happen. "Ohhhhh fuck...please stop it!" The girl struggling hard to hold back her voice which was steadily turning more into pure moans as she was milked before the crowd. Her panties getting soaked as she could feel it getting closer. If this kept up she'd utterly lose it and in the most embarrassing orgasm of her life!

Back to top Go down

Post by SuckerPunch Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:39 pm

Yuki was yelling a great many things at the arrogant aristocrat. Some of them well deserved even. However, all of them were lost. She would never admit it, but Bella was thoroughly enjoying Yuki's body. She was lustfully slurping and pulling at the woman's nipple like a baby. Drinking deep of her milk. She could feel the warm contents travel down her throat and settle comfortingly in her belly. Her cheeks were red as she affectionately nursed on her and her heart raced as she could feel Yuki's breaking point fast approaching. And right as she was about to cum... Bella moved. Denying her.

She drew back, stretching out Yuki's nipple before releasing it with a *pop*. It's contents still seeping out and running down the girl's nubile body. "Fwahhh~" Bella gasped out. She'd released the woman not because she'd wanted to, but because she needed air.

She rested her tiny forehead against Yuki's clavicle, her chest rising and falling in rapid succession as her lungs reinflated. Slowly, she drew her eyes back up to Yuki. "Mmm. Your milk is delicious. Have a taste!" She ran a finger along Yuki's lips, spreading them. Then, she leaned in, and took control of Yuki's exhausted mouth with her own. Pressing her tongue between the trapped woman's lips. Her tongue still coated with Yuki's own intoxicating taste. "Mmmmnn~" She moaned into the kiss, reverberating in the back of Yuki's throat.

Then, she pulled back to look in the blonde's eyes. Her fingers played gently with Yuki's breasts, keeping her engine running cruelly. "You liked it too. Didn't you?" She smiled. "Your poor body is burning up... I bet you can barely take it!" She giggled with sinister intent. She knew the sort of pleasure she was inflicting on Yuki was enough to break the poor girl's mind. She'd surely never felt the intense pleasure that was swelling in her soft breasts. Her soaked sex likely throbbed and squeezed upon nothing.

"Beg me." The words like a stake through Yuki's heart. She punctuated them by placing a soft kiss on the tip of Yuki's dripping bud. The warm fluid gently leaking from them spreading on the teen tormentor's lips and about her sensitive nipple. It was clear what Bella wanted. Yuki's total submission. And... Given Yuki's position, trapped, hanging from the ropes and leaking uncontrollably... It would be a hard thing to deny her.

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:47 pm

All Yuki in that position could do was writhe and yell. Giving Bella every verbal shot she could and expressing every frustration she was feeling. And yet when the moment came, her body quivered. That girl was damn cute and knew how to use what she had. The feeling of milk leaking out of her nipple and being sucked out of her made the girl writhe against the ropes.

“F-fuck...stop it you damn baby...Ohhhh shit!” Yuki going from verbally attacking her opponent to moaning hard as the pleasure surged through her system. Looking down at this cute and now silent girl sucking on and slurping at her breast made her body steadily heat up. Yuki couldn’t believe this. Never had she gotten this turned on from just having her breasts attacked. Her pussy wet as could be and Yuki could feel her coming orgasm getting closer and closer! “Ahhh...ahhh....I....gnnnnnn!” The girl growling in denied agony as she got to the edge and it all stopped! She didn’t want this to happen, but still....

Her nipple practically quivering and dripping with milk as Bella’s mouth parted with a loud pop. Yuki writhing and yanking against them ropes. Was it to go after Bella? Or did she just want to free her hands to get herself off? It was hard to say from movements alone.

Having this cute girl panting against her was arousing. Of course if that girl wasn’t so frustrating it would be a bit more pleasurable. But there was no denying her cuteness. Hearing her words only made Yuki groan more. “I don’t need a taste...” She groaned as she couldn’t prevent the finger running along her lips. Biting her just seemed too petty as well. Before she knew it that taste was clinging to her lips and soon did Bella herself! Having that tongue coated with her own taste invading her mouth was beyond humiliating. And yet as her tongue fought back she was still left to kiss with this girl. As the kiss broke Yuki was gasping and struggling lightly. Needing to get free...somehow.

The girl was kept on a constant edge, so close to cumming that she could taste it. Her struggles now as much out of desperate need than drive to fight. “D-damn....it!” She growled and struggled as her breasts were teased. Struggling and growling with frustrated need as this brat now taunted her. That damn mouth driving Yuki mad. Her hips instinctively thrusting and her soaking wet sex squeezing on the nothing that was inside of it. “Gnnnn!” She groaned in erotic agony.

A shiver going through her on that demand. “You...ohhh...fuck...” Yuki struggling and gasping as she was on the edge and couldn’t take it. Feeling that kiss just further drove Yuki into a corner. She didn’t want to do it. Even in this state she didn’t want to give Bella that satisfaction. But if she didn’t then what? How long could she stay like this? Her head hanging as she couldn’t reach for her opponent and couldn’t cum like this. She had nothing left to do other than go insane or give in.

“F-fine...” Yuki gasping out quietly. “Please...let me cum...” Gasping our quietly as she needed to cum so badly and yet tried to go quiet to get it.

Back to top Go down

Post by SuckerPunch Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:42 pm

The cruel little girl pulled her lips away from Yuki's with a grin. "Such undignified language." She placed her hand over her own mouth in faux embarrassment. "It suits you." She added like a needle. "If you want to cum, then you'll need to work harder than that!" She admonished her. "That isn't begging. That is being an insufferable whore! Address me properly! And demean yourself! You slutty cow!" She roughly pulled upon one of Yuki's nipples, summoning another jet of milk and further prolonging her edged state.

"Satisfy me! Tell all of these people what you want done to you! Tell them what a pervert you are!" She demanded, twisting that nipple painfully. Reminding Yuki that her orgasm was an offer... Not a guarantee. If she wanted that pleasure... Then she'd have to humiliate herself thoroughly and to Bella's satisfaction. The audience was drinking it up.

"My. These disgusting udders made a mess all over my cute outfit!"
She frowned and took a step back, releasing the nipple after having sprayed herself with it's contents.

She ran her hands up her tiny Kawaii body. She accentuated her soft curves. Her lewd appearance amplified by her soaking wet, skintight leotard. The pink of her pale puffy nipples visible through the translucent milk soaked bodysuit. The contours of her plump little pussy unguarded, as her previous climax had soaked through the crotch. Her thighs still glistened with the sweet substance. She turned and gave Yuki a tantalizing view of her backside, bending and touching her toes. She wiggled her hips, looking not unlike a stripper in this position. Her bare ass quivered hypnotically as her leotard was pulled so tightly against her body that her entrances were visible. All just out of reach of the entrapped Yuki.

"Is my hot teenage body too much for you to handle, peasant?" She asked as she peeked between her dripping thighs.

"Look at the way your hips are bucking! I bet it must hurt to be so close." She finally stood upright, inches from Yuki and ran a hand between her own thighs. "Mmmn. Perhaps I should just get myself off instead!"

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:45 pm

Yuki would only soon realize the depths of her dilemma and how screwed she was right now. Some parts of her simply hoping that Bella would be satisfied enough by Yuki admitting that she wanted to cum. Of course the foolishness of that would be made apparent almost immediately. Yuki both going far enough to be further humiliated and not far enough to get what she truly wanted. The girl glaring in frustrated agony as she was verbally harassed to start. “You twisted brat.” She groaned out still so on the edge that she could taste the release held back from her!

“Fuuuuck!” She squealed as her nipple was squeezed and pulled out. Moaning in edging shame as more milk squirted out hard. Yuki yanking wildly interesting the ropes out of humiliation and a burning need to cum! Gasping as she knew her options were to endure this shame or give Bella what she craved. But could she even do that? And yet pondering wasn’t an option not with her nipple being worked over and that agonizing edge continuing! “Damn it!” She growled as she knew that she’d give in. He could she not with what was being done to her? Watching the sight of her milk being used to douse over Bella’s cute outfit. Yuki gasping as her nipple was finally released.

“You did that to yourself...” She muttered in frustration. And yet since Bella was her only hope for release. In any state the sight of Bella before her would be too damn sexy. But in this aroused state though it was just painful. Eyes unable to help trying to undress her visually and not for the sake of the match. Those puffy pussy lips easily stared at and reminding Yuki that this girl had gotten her release while Yuki was still denied. Audible groaning as Bella turned and she had to stare at that tempting ass. “Gnnnmn!” The girl chaotically writhing and groaning now at this sight. All those entrances were visibly available. And yet Yuki had no access to it or her own holes!

The idea that Bella would get herself off while Yuki was denied anything was too much and the girl broke! “Please! Make me cum!” The girl writhing like crazy. If she had to watch this pervert get herself off she’d just snap in every possible way. “Fine! Your stupid, hot, teenage body is driving me crazy.” Yuki had no reason to hold back. Her shame was already so high and her desire so strong that she’d do just about anything for release now. “I want you to suck on my breasts, finger my pussy until I cum, just let this slutty cow cum please...Mistress!” Her head falling down from the shame of it all. Her pussy was painfully wet and nipples practically throbbing as she just did whatever she could to get this girl to do something helpful!

Back to top Go down

Post by SuckerPunch Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:19 pm

Yuki officially snapped. Her libido had taken over and made her a slutty shell of a woman. She hung from the ropes all but dripping onto the canvas. Her heavy tits hung bare and leaking. Her cheeks had grown red with embarrassment and need. She was one push away from crossing her eyes and licking the open air. All of this was displayed on the big screen at the top of the ramp. This display was conveniently across from Yuki and impossible not to see unless she closed her eyes. "What a shameful whore you are! Look! Everyone can see you! Say hi to your family, filth!" Bella looked over her shoulder and shuddered. Her eyes caught sight of the vision that Yuri had become as she drew a gentle circle about her firm demanding clit.

She turned her attention back to Yuki with a soft sigh as she forced her own hand away from her girlhood. A strand of her essence connected the digit to her crotch, even as she brought those fingers up to Yuki's mouth. "This is what the better woman tastes like. Suck them clean, servant-pig!" She'd push them past her lips. She'd gently pump her fingers against Yuki's tongue, ensuring that they were cleaned thoroughly.

Bella panted with arousal as she brought her eyes back to Yuki's heavy, swinging tits. "Good cow." She said before taking them up. Her tiny fingers massaging the sensitive flesh of her breasts. "Make sure you scream my name when you cum. Worship me!" She looked up at Yuki maliciously. Bella was well aware that she wouldn't need to. Yuki was ready to burst... And so, without further delay she stated "Itadakimassssu!" And glomped her lips around Yuki's breasts.

She took in both the woman's nipples at once, sucking hungrily upon them. They'd rub together roughly in her mouth as her tongue played between and around them. Her lips were quickly filled to bursting with their contents, and any she couldn't swallow she allowed to simply run down her cute cheeks once more. Her hands eagerly worked their mass. Pulling, stretching, squeezing, and massaging. Bella nursed from Yuki in such a way that would drive the purist of wet nurses mad! She sucked, pulling the heavy orbs taut before releasing them and lapping at her leaking nubs. Bella's eyes rolled back in her head as she too was overcome with the sensuality of molesting this woman by just her breasts alone. She moaned, slurped, and gulped lewdly as her hips thrust unconsciously at the air.

nsfw:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next