Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hentai Collar Match Natsumi Iriya vs Shirabe

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Hentai Collar Match Natsumi Iriya vs Shirabe  - Page 4 Empty Re: Hentai Collar Match Natsumi Iriya vs Shirabe

Post by The Riders Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:04 am

Let's out a loud scream feeling her spine rattling and starting to throb in pain whimpering still curling up but with one hand trying to cover her back now. starts to roll away to some more distance between them but with the way her back is hurting she not getting fair.

"my back.. my back you ..fuck" she cries out starting to raise up getting on her knees trying to get up and winching in pain due to the throbbing bruise on her back.

The Riders

Back to top Go down

Hentai Collar Match Natsumi Iriya vs Shirabe  - Page 4 Empty Re: Hentai Collar Match Natsumi Iriya vs Shirabe

Post by FairyGirl Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:07 am

Shirabe just decided to run with the situation as she surprisingly had the advantage. Besides...the more she moved the less she would be reminded of how naked she was right now!

"This is for my outfit you damn pervert." She growled and grabbed at Iriya's shorts. Attempting to yank them right down to her knees. Figuring she might as well make it more difficult for her opponent to get up. She couldn't take them down too far since Iriya was on her knees, but that was fine. She was in a great spot to capitalize on her opponent's mistakes.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Riders Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:42 am

is trying to pull up her shorts leaning up to slide them up quickly but struggling to slide them up fully taking her eyes off her opponent and starts to stand up fully making sure that she still has her shorts on.

Nice try but I still have my clothes on and your still butt ass naked, I bet your happy that people are seeing your body right now. she taunts the other girl before raising her leg up for a big boot to the girl chest.

The Riders

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:58 am

Shirabe groaned as she couldn't quite strip her opponent to the level she wanted and the degree that Shirabe herself was stripped. Glaring at her with a blushing face as those words hammered home.

"I'm not!" She growled focused more on defending her honor than keeping her guard up. Sp focused she didn't raise her arms in time and cried out as that big boot crushed down against her modest breasts. Shirabe falling backwards onto her back. Reaching up to cup her own breasts as that impact hit home. "Damn it..." She groaned to herself. Determined not to lose to this person!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Riders Mon Jul 20, 2020 2:22 am

Iriya smirks seeing victory is close at her begins dragging shirabe into the prefect position for her, giving her a hard stomp to the breast making sure she doesn't move at all.

Wish me ryo see i'm going to win just for you she says climbing to the top rope and waits making sure she doesn't slip off before jumping off hoping to land her finisher a backflip double stomp to shirabe breasts. but since she took her eyes off of her opponent again to make sure ryo was watching her.

The Riders

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Mon Jul 20, 2020 2:28 am

Shirabe groaned as she was being dragged around like this. "Guh!" She coughed as she took a hard stomp to her breast. The bare breast looking red after that hit.

The smaller girl groaning on the mat as Iriya climbed up. Definitely worn down from that past hit and needing a second to gather herself. Thankfully her opponent took her eyes off Shirabe for a little bit. Although in that naked state the most she could do was roll off to the side a little. Just barely heaving herself out of the way of that finisher. "I swear I'll beat her somehow..." She muttered while trying to get onto all fours so she could start getting up again.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Riders Mon Jul 20, 2020 2:42 am

misses the double stomp feeling her leg give out due to missing and smacking the mat with the back of her head letting out a groan and whine holding her leg in pain crawling to the ropes to pull herself back up to her feet shoving the ref away from her who trying to check on her leg.

Go Away I can still fight damn it move she cries out hopping on her right leg reaching to grab shirabe by the hair to yank and pull her up.

The Riders

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Mon Jul 20, 2020 2:45 am

At least Shirabe could do some damage to her opponent. Only by dodging her attacks, but it was something. The hits she took did slow her down though. Not quite getting up very fast in her own right.

The naked girl cried out as her hair was yanked and she was feeling the strain on her skull. "Let go!" Grabbing at her arm and trying to free herself. Throwing wild kicks at Iriya figuring she might as well since she couldn't get away from her!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Riders Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:03 am

let's go of her opponent hair letting out a scream when one of shirabe kicks hits her leg and back's up completely before falling onto her back as the ref goes to check on her again.

Go away damn it I'm fine alright your letting her get back in the match do your damn job and do something shoving the ref away from her growling and biting her bottom lip trying to make sure she keeping her eyes on shirabe at this point.

The Riders

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:05 am

Shirabe wasn't a fool. If her opponent had a weakness she was going too exploit it. All the more so after she'd been shamed and stripped down to nothing like this! Using the ref's attempt to check on her to rest while backing up to build up some momentum.

Dashing straight in and trying to come in from Iriya's weak side. Trying to score another satisfying drop kick on her opponent's chest. "Here we go!" She commented to herself while rushing in. Shirabe already had the speed advantage so flying around just seemed like the best move. Not that it was necessarily easy with the soreness her body was experiencing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next