Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 10:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:27 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Riley Beckett vs. Blossom Fields - Practice Makes Perfect

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Riley Beckett vs. Blossom Fields - Practice Makes Perfect - Page 3 Empty Re: Riley Beckett vs. Blossom Fields - Practice Makes Perfect

Post by acuyra Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:12 pm

‘Lady’? That wasn’t a word that Blossom had ever heard used on her before, but she kind of liked it. If Riley was trying to be charming, she was doing a great job at it.

“Aw, shucks.” She giggled and did her best not to blush - though she probably failed at that - as the two of them reset and went back at it, circling each other. Blossom kept close watch on her opponent’s moves, making note of the way her feet were placed, taking into account each step. Riley had excellent form, no denying that, but if she could just get in close…

She juked to the left, then went right and dove down quick, reaching out and going for her foe’s leg, trying to wrap her arms around it as she slid to her side.

Back to top Go down

Riley Beckett vs. Blossom Fields - Practice Makes Perfect - Page 3 Empty Re: Riley Beckett vs. Blossom Fields - Practice Makes Perfect

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:33 am

Riley couldn't help but smile at the way Blossom giggled and her cheeks oh so faintly tinged red. What luck, her first opponent in this league was not only talented and in great shape, but was absolutely adorable to boot!

But, any more thoughts on the cuteness of her opponent would have to wait, as Blossom suddenly made her move, a dart to the left...only to feint to the right, trying to reach out and grab at Riley's leg...except for one little issue. Riley, having a thought that Blossom might go for her legs based off how she kept checking her footwork, dropped to both of her knees as Blossom lunged, leaving her with no legs to grab...but putting her in perfect position to grab Blossom's head.

"Caught ya! Here's how we say hello in New Zealand!" She exclaimed, before swinging her head forward, trying to smack her forehead against Blossoms own with a headbutt!

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:51 pm

There was nothing wrong with Blossom’s form - she had done moves like this thousands of times, both when she was in high school and in matches and in sparring with Death Bunny. She moved well, had the right drop, came at a good angle, checked all of the boxes.

And yet she was still caught. Riley was just that good.

Awesome.

She was just about to pull away from her opponent’s grip when she found herself on the receiving end of a headbutt, one that cracked her clean on the nose and left her reeling. She flopped on her back and laid there, dazed, as she rubbed her forehead. ”Ugh...they must have a lot of concusions in New Zealand…”

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun May 23, 2021 11:55 am

"It's a land of Maori tribe warriors and soccer hooligans. You bet its got a lot of concussions..." Riley replied back in her kiwi accent, before dropping to her knees and hooking Blossoms leg for an early pin attempt while she was still dazed from the headbutt!

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon May 24, 2021 5:47 pm

Huh, Blossom didn't know that about New Zealand’s culture. Well, she didn’t know anything about New Zealand’s culture, so any small tidbit was a vast improvement, but that was a fun factoid.

She didn’t have much time to digest it, though, before her opponent came up, caught her, and pulled her back into a pin, dropping her flat on her shoulders. The referee moved in and dropped, starting the count right away.

”1…!”

The referee’s hand was just coming up for another count when Blossom kicked out and threw her body into a hard roll, trying to make some distance between them and get closer to the ropes while she recovered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:05 pm

Ah, well to early for that to work at the moment. Just meant there was more fun wrestling ahead of her, with this awesome Blossom!

"I'm glad to see your as tough as you look! I was worried this would be too easy!" Riley said with a smile, as she got up to her feet, looking over at where Blossom had rolled too. "I'm really looking forward to seeing more of what you can do! I'm sure we'll be leaving lots of bruises on these hot bodies by the time we're done!"

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:23 pm

”I look tough?”

That one kind of took Blossom by surprise. Of the many words that people had used to describe her over the years - most involving synonyms for the word ‘short’ - that was the first time she could recall anyone using that particular word. Not that she had any qualms with it. Kind of flattering, really.

She pushed up to her feet and shook her head as she rose, recovering fast and whipping about to face her opponent. That had been more than a little disorienting, but it was nothing she could handle. Had to be smarter from this point on, that was all. A little more aggressive.

Blossom nodded, then cracked her knuckles and moved back in, coming at Riley once more. This time she mirrored her opponent’s opening and dropped down as she approached, going for Riley’s knee in her own attempt at a single-leg takedown, wanting to get this match back on the mat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Jul 03, 2021 12:01 am

Riley smirked, seeing her headbutt still had a bit of an effect on Blossom even as the girl got back up to wrestle her. Good to know that if she got outmatched in the ring, she could still rely on a stiff strike or two to put things back on level ground.

The two young women began circling each other, eager to get back to the classic catch-as-catch can wrestling they had been enjoying. It seemed Blossom was slightly more eager though, she dived down just faster than Riley did, managing to catch the Kiwi's leg in a single leg and taking the blonde down to the mat!

"Damnit! You caught me!"

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:39 pm

Yup, Blossom caught her.

She tried not to be too happy with that, but it was a little hard, since things rarely went this well for her to start out in a match. She still had a long ways to go before she could say she won, but this was definitely a strong step in the right direction. Getting someone like Riley down, getting on top, getting the advantage.

Soooooooo...what came next?

A submission move.

With her leg tight in her control, Blossom rolled her over and stepped over her body, getting on top of Riley’s back. From there, she pulled the ankle up, attempting to crank her opponent into a tight single-leg Boston Crab.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Oct 18, 2021 5:26 pm

"Shit-shit-shit!"

Riley cursed, as Blossom made up her mind and went for a submission move, flipping the blonde kiwi over and trapping her tightly in a half boston crab.

"Owww! Damnit! Knew I shouldn't have let you get your hands on me!"

She cried out, balling her hands into fists and desperately trying to reach towards the ropes, and when she realized she was too far away, pressed her forearms against the mat and tried to pull herself forward and drag Blossom with her!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next