Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A Reunion of Sorts (for Daaharu)

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

A Reunion of Sorts (for Daaharu) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Reunion of Sorts (for Daaharu)

Post by Underdog21 Sat Aug 29, 2020 7:58 pm

Emily and Odessa were eye to eye, forehead to forehead, as the two of them pushed, twisted and grappled against each other furiously. After all this time, Emily had forgotten just how strong Odessa was, and was quickly discovering that she was as skilled a grappler as she was strong, pushing and then retreating, swinging around, constantly forcing Emily to keep up with her and maintain the grapple. Emily reciprocated, meeting Odessa's burst of force head on, digging in her heels when she felt Odessa trying to manouver her, and occasionally surging forward to try to force Odessa on the defensive as well.

And then, suddenly, the dark-skinned beauty got the upper hand. Their breasts pushed together again as Odessa surged forward, and then Emily lost her footing and began to fall back.

Swearing as she fell, Emily reacted quickly, trying to bring her legs up to snap around Odessa's midsection. If she could free her arms from the entanglement with Odessa's, then she would also try to grab the back of her white-hair head, hoping to take control by pulling Odessa 's face down under her armpit in a frontal headlock as the two were grounded...

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

A Reunion of Sorts (for Daaharu) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Reunion of Sorts (for Daaharu)

Post by Daaharu Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:26 pm

Odessa was, indeed, quite proud of her grappling abilities, but Emily was showing that she had both the strength and the skill necessary to compete with Odessa in this regard. The Londoner pushed hard, eased up slightly, and pushed again, and Emily absorbed it all, then countered, shoving hard enough to force Odessa back a step or two. Odessa began to turn them around, adding in another dimension to the struggle, forcing Emily to contemplate where a rotation of so many degrees might land them should one or the other go backwards. Emily seemed fine making the mental adjustments necessary.

It went on like that for a minute or two before Odessa gave another surge of strength and, this time, felt Emily wasn't able to react with quite enough strength at the appropriate time. Her friend's body gave way, stumbling backward, and Odessa continued to shove.

Emily went down off her feet, dragging Odessa down slightly with her. It wouldn't do to keep their fingers interlocked while Emily was beneath her, so Odessa let go of that grip. And as soon as she did, she felt a pair of strong legs snap around her midsection, dragging her forward. She grit her teeth, beginning to bring her arms down, but no sooner had she done that than Emily brought an arm up and dragged her head down underneath that warm armpit, trapping Odessa in a headlock, her body arched painfully over Emily's, on top but not in control!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:17 am

Emily grinned a little past clenched teeth as she managed to trap Odessa in a pair of dual holds, locking her in a body scissor and a frontal headlock even as Odessa got on top. The match had started with some impressive strength on Odessa's part, but Emily was rapidly showing her that she wasn't to be trifled with. The feeling of their warm bodies pressed together sent an involuntary shiver of excitement running down Emily's spine, but she rapidly suppressed it, aware that she was facing a possible pinning predicament with Odessa on top.

Breathing heavily, she tried to sit up a little, keeping Odessa's white-haired head trapped under her armpit even as she continued to relentlessly crush at the other woman's abs with her thighs. "Come on, luv," she breathed, "no shame in tapping." Although something told her that Odessa would refuse to do just that, especially so early in their match...

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Dec 10, 2020 5:05 pm

Odessa should have remembered that Emily was quite adept at that sort of maneuver: turning a disadvantage into an advantage with a smooth certainty that seemed at odds with her rough Scottish accent (even if Odessa knew that accent, in turn, was at odds with Emily's actual posh upbringing). Odessa was on top, but could do little so long as Emily held her like this, controlling her body with those long legs, and keeping her head locked under that warm armpit so that she could not see what was going on.

The lack of control bothered Odessa the most, but the pain was starting to get to her, as well.

She wasn't completely out of options. At least she wasn't at risk of a pinfall. Emily seemed to think she might submit, though if the Scottish wrestler really believed that, then she might also have forgotten some aspects of Odessa's style in the long interlude since their match. Odessa smirked as she brought a hand up, trying to pry at the headlock, to get any extra breathing room at all; and meanwhile, she would bring a leg forward, knee digging into the upper back part of Emily's thigh and the lower part of her rump, trying to cause that scissoring leg pain and loosen that hold, as well!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:36 am

The two of them were on the mat now, with Odessa on top. Despite their positioning, though, Emily was firmly in control: she could feel Odessa's warm breath against the side of her chest as she squeezed her arm tightly around the other women's skull, her white hair spilling out from around the edge of her arm. At the same time, her legs squeezed tightly around Odessa's waist, punishing her middle. Emily grinned a little, assured that she was in a good position to force an eventual submission out of the Englishwoman.

It was a pity she didn't see Odessa's smirk in turn.

Unsurprisingly, Odessa began to pry at Emily's arm, trying to force her head free. Emily had expected that. What she hadn't expected, though, was for Odessa's knee to suddenly start digging into the back of her thigh. Emily's eyes widened as that tender part of her leg was pressed against, and before she knew it, she felt the body scissor around Odessa weakening as pain shot through her thigh. Before she could stop herself, her scissor weakened, little by little, before finally coming loose altogether.

Emily let out a pained gasp as she was now flattened onto her back, Odessa's full weight now on top of her. Before long, Odessa's prying began to have an effect as well, and before she could stop it, her grip around Odessa's head came loose as well, before the white-haired English beauty finally managed to pull her head free...

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Dec 16, 2020 6:35 am

Odessa's knee was not coming in at an angle from which it could truly ram into Emily's thigh, but it was a natural enough angle to bend the knee into a relatively sharp "blade" which pressed deeper and deeper, with ever-increasing pressure, into that softest part of the Scotswoman's leg. The pain would be mild at first, more of an irritant than anything, but as the knee dug deeper it would quickly compact that layer of fat back into muscle, and muscle against bone. And deep inside that leg, those muscles which were already straining themselves in the body scissor would feel an additional strain which would push them past their breaking point, forcing them to ease up...

...and, finally, just like that, the scissor hold broke. Odessa slid forward with a gasp, feeling a little overly warm and somewhat sweaty, especially around her midsection. Her head was free soon enough, too, as the pain seemed to distract Emily enough that her whole body needed to rest for a moment.

Odessa would let her rest, let her stay flat on her back. The Londoner would slide forward, trying to get her legs on top of Emily's arms now, and seat herself on her old acquaintance's chest so that she could establish a schoolgirl pin on her, pretty pale face framed between two dark legs!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:48 am

With a final, aggravated gasp, Emily felt her grip around Odessa's head come apart. With her thigh now really starting to hurt after the way Odessa's knee had been drilling into it, Emily felt herself flopping onto her back, momentarily vulnerable to the Londoner. It was an opportunity Odessa didn't pass up, and in an instant, the ebony beauty was clambering over Emily, sitting astride her in a dominant school girl pin. Emily winced, her breathing became more laboured as Odessa's ample derrier pressed down on her chest, her knees framing her head on either side.

If Odessa thought that Emily was simply going to lie here, though, then she had another thing coming.

She gritted her teeth, her hands pawing at Odessa's legs...and suddenly, she kicked up with her own legs, trying to arch them back enough to lock them under Odessa's chest in a sudden and impromptu body scissor, the move calling on all of her flexibility. If she managed it, then she would pull hard with her legs, looking to pull Odessa off of her and onto the mat...though Emily was going to be working against her own sore thigh in the process...

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:10 am

Odessa managed to get Emily into the schoolgirl pin, and she wasted no time teasing her old friend once she had mounted her. "One." She counted slowly, methodically, as if savoring the flavor of each word. "Two."

Before the word "two" had even been fully enunciated, Emily was already fighting her way out of the pin, bridging up with her legs, then, suddenly, kicking them up instead, bending to wrap them around Odessa's torso. The white-haired woman gasped as she watched those legs wrap her up, and suddenly she was yanked back, smacking down on her back on the canvas again, Emily's legs managing to do quite a number on her even while smarting from the kneeing!

But that leg had to still be tender. So Odessa would swing an arm into it and shove, trying to break away from this new scissor hold, and, as soon as she could, roll to freedom and get back up onto her feet in a new grappling stance, taking some deep breaths to recover her strength!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sat Dec 19, 2020 2:22 am

Emily gritted her teeth as her thigh burned with pain, the area where Odessa had so effectively gouged her with her knee flaring up even as her powerful legs pulled the Londoner back. Emily ignored the burn and pulled, and was rewarded by Odessa's alarmed gasp as the Scotsowoman's powerful legs pulled her down to the mat onto her back, giving Emily the room she needed to sit upright in turn, ready to go for a pin herself.

She was too slow-- just too slow. Pushing on Emily's legs, Odessa managed to roll free, spinning across the mat from her. Slowly, Odessa started to get up to her feet: Emily immediately did the same, slowly and cautiously rising into a crouch as she stared Odessa down.

"Almost forgot, ye e'nt no slouch in th' grappling department,: she breathed as she circled Odessa, her arms raised in a cautious guard. "So..shall we continue, then?"

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Dec 19, 2020 2:52 pm

Emily and Odessa rose into a crouch together, eyes locked, arms raised. Odessa began to circle to her right, and Emily matched that, the two of them scanning each other for weaknesses or openings. They had not separated very much, and Odessa could still feel the faint tingle of Emily's breath stirring the air in front of her own face, the heat of their bodies causing the temperature all around them in the gym to rise, or so it seemed.

"I have quite a lot of experience in the grappling department, as a matter of fact," Odessa said, with a sly smile gracing her lips. She feinted at Emily, one arm slashing through the air between them, intentionally coming up short, to see if she could make her Scottish friend flinch.

She only waited a few seconds more before making her true move. "Yes, we shall," she said, before lunging forward and trying to sling an arm around Emily's head, aiming to pull her down into a side headlock!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next