Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Oboro Scarlett vs. Brooke Thatcher - Erotic Bikini Tussle

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Oboro Scarlett vs. Brooke Thatcher - Erotic Bikini Tussle - Page 5 Empty Re: Oboro Scarlett vs. Brooke Thatcher - Erotic Bikini Tussle

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:02 am

Oboro sneered at Brooke after slamming her down hard onto the mat. Sauntering around her arrogantly for a bit, she would then end up right in front of her, getting herself down onto her knees and grabbing onto her legs. "I wonder how long it'll take before you lose your mind? Let's find out..."

She would then roll Brooke's lower half up, folding her body so that she could see her own crotch right before her eyes. Then, Oboro would lean forward, wanting to focus on her opponent's womanhood as she would then start teasing her sex right in front of her eyes, purring seductively all the while.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Oboro Scarlett vs. Brooke Thatcher - Erotic Bikini Tussle - Page 5 Empty Re: Oboro Scarlett vs. Brooke Thatcher - Erotic Bikini Tussle

Post by DeathByRollUp¿ Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:11 am

Brooke was almost out cold from the chokeslam almost knocking the wind out of her as she lays on the mat unmoving.

The Brit would then feel herself get folded hearing The Crimson Lady speak before her eyes widen "W-w-wait, please don't-Ahhhhh!!"
The Brit would start to feel Oboro teasing her, making her sweat as she starts to moan softly
DeathByRollUp¿
DeathByRollUp¿

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:10 pm

Oboro was enjoying herself listening to Brooke's moans as she teased her pussy. And then, she decided to cut it to the main course as she would bring her fingers to her opponent's slit before she slipped her fingers into her sex, starting to finger her again. At the same time, she blew some hot breath to Brooke's presumably sensitive womanhood, wanting to make her lose her mind as she began moving her fingers.

"Yess... you're so good at being a whore..." Oboro crooned seductively as she started increasing the pace of her fingering. "Your pussy is mine... all mine... haaaa~" She would poke into the inner walls of the other woman, wanting to get some nice reactions out of her.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by DeathByRollUp¿ Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:39 pm

Brooke would start to moan louder every second as she tries to squirm around from Oboro grip with little to no difference.

The Brit eyes lit up as she felt her womanhood getting finger-blasted as she starts to scream in pleasure
"Stop! P-please, you win. I-I-I g-give-up
DeathByRollUp¿
DeathByRollUp¿

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:38 am

Oboro continued finger-fucking Brooke until her opponent pleaded her to stop, telling her that this was her victory. In response, Oboro sneered as she would keep up with her fingering, well aware of the fact that this was a hentai endurance match. A mere submission alone wasn't enough to end this match.

"This match isn't over until I fuck the brain out of you, girl!" Oboro told her opponent, wanting to make her cum again and again until she could no longer think. Until then, the match wouldn't be over.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by DeathByRollUp¿ Sun May 03, 2020 8:14 am

Brooke started to feel herself get hotter from the inside out, she thought to herself trying to figure out how she got into this predicament in the first place. Before she can even try to get away from Oboro, her mind slowly shut off as she screams louder from the finger-fucking, sweat running throughout the Brit's body as she sticks her tongue, looking very slutty, collasping to the mat in pleausre

She heard what Oboro said and at this point if that's the only way out of this match, Brooke would just have that opinion as she starts giving into it, ejaculation all over Oboro fingers and her own bikini bottoms
DeathByRollUp¿
DeathByRollUp¿

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri May 08, 2020 2:43 pm

Oboro could feel Brooke gushing against her fingers as she came hard, and she enjoyed the slutty look on her opponent's face. She would keep moving her fingers some more, fingering her a little bit more before she stopped, pulling out her cum-stained fingers and licked her fingers a little just to have a taste.

"I wonder if you're still in the match..." Oboro said before she looked at the referee. "Count her out, ref." She told her, and the referee started counting. If Brooke showed no sign of getting up until ten, then the match would be over.

"ONE!"

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by DeathByRollUp¿ Fri May 15, 2020 8:24 pm

Brooke eyes were fixated on the mat after gushing all of her juices all over the area, her face still having a slutty look as she was slowly drifting out of consciousness. The Brit would then lay on her stomach just moaning to herself still feeling the affects, her hair covering her face.

She was clearly out of it for the match as her hand did twitch a bit.
DeathByRollUp¿
DeathByRollUp¿

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:27 pm

Oboro just watched as the referee continued counting, and she knew that the girl wouldn't be able to pick herself up at this rate. Also, she planned that once the victor was decided, she wanted to humiliate Brooke for one last time, but first, she would wait for the referee to count until ten.

"THREE!"

"FOUR!

"FIVE!"

"SIX!"

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5