Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:00 pm

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 7:59 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 4:21 pm

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 1:39 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 5:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 140 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Seo vs Aoi - Submission and Worship!

2 posters

Go down

Seo vs Aoi - Submission and Worship! Empty Seo vs Aoi - Submission and Worship!

Post by Nelv Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:45 am

Accepted Submission Match
Winning Condition: Accepted Verbal Submission

Extra Stipulation:
- Hentai allowed.
- Whenever a wrestler taps out, is knocked out or made to cum, she has to worship a chosen body part of the other wrestler for 10 minutes (5 posts).
- Winner is allowed to take the loser as their PoW for the weekend.

Seo:

Seo's theme was played on the speakers, and soon enough the raven haired girl would come in her usual bikini set and bright smile. She waved to the crowds, then began to skip towards the ring, clearly excited about her upcoming match. The rules set for this fight looking pretty interesting if she had to say, so she kinda wanted for the match to start as soon as possible already! Judging from a brief look on her opponent's profile, this Aoi girl looked beautiful as well so there's that too.

After slipping herself under the ropes, Seo made a few poses to the crowds with a tilted victory sign next to her face, before she settled o her corner. Even as she's waiting for her opponent's arrival, the raven haired girl could feel herself getting stirred up inside. As it was, her cheeks were already blushing slightly as she's imagining the things that could happen between her and the other girl once the match started!

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Seo vs Aoi - Submission and Worship! Empty Re: Seo vs Aoi - Submission and Worship!

Post by TiefBlau Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:36 pm

Aoi was quite thrilled to finally get her chance to show her stuff in the ring..and in such an enticing matchup as well. She almost shuddered at the idea of having a cute girl worshiping her multiple times in the match..she just had to keep it in her mind that she would have to, eventually, accept her submission. "Well welll at least I'll be able to take her home afterwards! I suppose it wouldn't be too rough to end the match when I want to step into the next stage!" She said to herself in the back, watching Seo's entrance on one of the monitors, sticking her tongue out a little before finally it was her turn.

Her theme Began to play over the speakers as she stepped out onto the stage area, dressed simply in her usual bikini, that black top with the pink bottoms--and her loose socks to top it off. She let out a long breath as she waved around at the crowd, winking just a little as she stuck her tongue out, basking in the reaction she seemed to be getting just for her looks..she was aching for this match--especially as she looked in the ring at her opponent, clenching her fists in her excitement.

Finally, she climbed up the stairs and into the ring, waving and winking at Seo as she did. "Hey heyy there, future pet! I promise my place is nice and comfortable, so you won't feel too bad when you stay the weekend! You'll be up against some nice--softness all weekend anyways" She let out, pushing her chest out a little as she did as if to hammer in what she meant.

Aoi:

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Seo vs Aoi - Submission and Worship! Empty Re: Seo vs Aoi - Submission and Worship!

Post by Nelv Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:49 pm

Seo's excitement was growing as she saw Aoi made her entrance. She smiled as the girl looked her way and winked at her, but her eyes blinked as she heard what her opponent said. Her cheeks then blushed a little, and her expression turned a little flustered as she found herself staring at Aoi's breasts for a bit.

"Ooh~ I see you're pretty confident, Aoi-chan~" Seo said as she approached the girl. "Just don't be surprised if things somehow ended up differently than your expectation, eh?"

The raven haired girl then lined herself in front of Aoi and pressed herself slightly against the taller figure. She even took another step to press her chest a little against her opponent's. Their barely covered fronts made the experience a pretty delightful one.

"Mmm~ I can tell that this is going to be fun..." she said to no one in particular.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:21 pm

"Oooh! You're not too afraid to get nice and close then!! That's good! The confidence really adds the the whole experience, you know?" Aoi hummed as she pushed her chest a little more against Seo's, the excitement rushing through her body as the ref was beginning to realize there would be no waiting in the corner for the match to start--the two wanted to begin it right there.

Not to waste any more time, the ref finally called for the bell, signifying the official start of this thing. It was a sound that left Aoi to react immediately, reaching out for Seo's head as she leaned back. "Let's get you well acquainted as soon as possible! Best to just dive right in I always say!" She let out as she tried to pull the girl in as firmly as she could, attempting to just surround her face entirely in t he softness of her chest.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:47 pm

"Mmmh...?!" Seo's yelp was muffled by Aoi's chest as the woman reacted faster to the bell by pulling her into a breast smother right from the start.

She struggled immediately, trying to push her opponent away only to find out that it's not easy to do so. The raven haired girl, in turn tried to squeeze her opponent's waist, hoping that she'd be able to get a bit of breathing space at the very least.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:04 pm

Aoi hummed a little, enjoying Seo's surprise in already being pulled into a smother hold like this. She hoisted her up a little, twisting her body to just--rub her breasts a little in her face, fully enjoying the struggling and pushing she was getting. It wasn't something she could just shrug off though, Seo's pushing would eventually start to steadily make her arms come apart..and that was something that Aoi just didn't want yet.

"You're trying to escape so hard! You really don't like being in there?" She snickered a little before suddenly pushing off. She tried to run the two into the corner, attempting to slam Seo's back against it.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:46 pm

Seo could only respond to Aoi's taunting with some mumbling. She could see her effort starting to show a bit of result, but her opponent clearly didn't like that. The raven haired girl felt herself being pushed back, and the next thing she knew, she was rammed into the turnbuckle!

"Nnggh...!" she grunted, her struggle ceased for a moment as she felt a little stunned from the impact.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:27 pm

Aoi grunt out a little as she slammed Seo's back into the corner, pushing up against the girl slightly as she did. She arched her body a little to rub her chest in against hers, biting her lip hard and keeping her eyes glued on her opponent's. "Can I smother you again? Yes?" She let out, not even waiting for an actual answer from Seo, stepping up onto the bottom rope as she did.

She tried to lean her body completely against her in the corner, wanting to smoosh her breasts fully against her face and totally engulf her in another smother hold.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:47 pm

"Uuuuhh..." Seo moaned a little as she felt herself being sandwiched by the turnbuckle and Aoi's curvaceous front, finding herself being more than a little distracted by the sensation of the woman's chest grinding hers.

As such, she could barely respond to her opponent's question and ended up having her face buried in Aoi's cleavage again. The raven haired girl let out some muffled protest as she wriggled around helplessly in the corner, but what she's doing only seem to rub her features more against Aoi's breasts...

"Mmmhhh...!"

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down